PDA

View Full Version : Lower Intelligence, Higher Testosterone...

Pauly D
08-27-2015, 07:01 PM
...just biological facts about blacks. Too many of them stuck together and these events eventually happen

http://m.liveleak.com/view?i=0ce_1440715032#omfAIPKIf3Qb2e1Z.99

Red Hawk #21
08-27-2015, 07:42 PM
I've never understood why Blacks to love to fuck each other up so much. They really take pride in destroying one another. I wish there was a way we could increase their intelligence.

Red Hawk #21
08-27-2015, 07:47 PM
If White folks really wanted to get rid of Blacks all they would to do is round up all Blacks and force them to live with each other. I'm pretty sure they would kill each other off in a short period of time. The only downside to this strategy is that the intelligent Blacks would probably be lost as well in this scenario and they don't deserve such a fate.

Trill Clinton
08-27-2015, 08:32 PM
at least she didn't go get a gun and shoot the school up like cacshttp://i61.tinypic.com/90c786.png

Pauly D
08-27-2015, 08:54 PM
at least she didn't go get a gun and shoot the school up like cacshttp://i61.tinypic.com/90c786.png

Blacks shoot up their own neighborhoods far more than any mass white shooting. Yalls insane ones join gangs, ours sit and sulk until they pop. So since that's cleared up let's get back to the cultures in general.

Pauly D
08-27-2015, 08:56 PM
I've never understood why Blacks to love to fuck each other up so much. They really take pride in destroying one another. I wish there was a way we could increase their intelligence.

Like I said, low intelligence, high testosterone. They're not animals, they're smart enough to organize fights and beatings but not quite intelligent enough to see why it's not worth it. Pride overpowers reason with them

Pauly D
08-27-2015, 09:03 PM
There's two threads up right now demonstrating kool's current saltiness and I love it. The one obviously made in response to this thread and the one about that gay black shooter. That stupid internet persona of his really got beaten out of him lately

SquawkinHawkBigCock
08-27-2015, 09:26 PM
Take this back to the coli bro

Avante
08-27-2015, 09:36 PM
I know some blacks guys far smarter than you're dumbass weirdo.

Red Hawk #21
08-27-2015, 09:41 PM

Some Black folks are highly intelligent, there's no denying that. I went to college with several Black folks who seriously knew their shit. The problem is those kinds of Blacks are not the norm. The average Negro is a savage who feels insecure when he sees the intelligent Black, so he does whatever he can to keep the intelligent Black down at his level.

~O~
08-27-2015, 10:14 PM
Ah..social media. I'll admit, most of those kids are savages but its mostly because they're a product of their community. Learn behaviors off influences from slang, various media/entertainment, peers, and their natural guide which is the parent. All in all, a conditioning that destroys my/our community.

A cycle that won't be broken in my life time and I accept that. However, this happens with every human however, the power to control lies in discipline and the culture; unrestrained and exasperated by its history.

Pauly D
08-27-2015, 11:18 PM

do you know the difference between "general" and "universal"? Do you know what the bell curve is? No shit you're gonna have overlap when comparing two or more. You sound like even more if an idiot than usual

Ah..social media. I'll admit, most of those kids are savages but its mostly because they're a product of their community.

You're right, THEIR community. Their mothers and fathers (lol maybe), aunts and uncles, grandmothers and grandfathers. A community isn't like the weather, it's created

Avante
08-28-2015, 01:27 AM
do you know the difference between "general" and "universal"? Do you know what the bell curve is? No shit you're gonna have overlap when comparing two or more. You sound like even more if an idiot than usual

You're right, THEIR community. Their mothers and fathers (lol maybe), aunts and uncles, grandmothers and grandfathers. A community isn't like the weather, it's created

You come off about as clueless as usual, a fucking moron.

So tell me slick, how many HBCU schools do we have?

Pauly D
08-28-2015, 01:43 AM
You come off about as clueless as usual, a fucking moron.

So tell me slick, how many HBCU schools do we have?

What the hell is HBCU, chief?

Biernutz
08-28-2015, 02:03 AM

HBCU....Historically Black College University......about 100 of them....

Avante
08-28-2015, 02:19 AM

I thought you were smart chief?

This is smart ya dummy

Tennessee State
South Carolina State
Arkansas Pine Pluff
Grambling
Jackson State
Alcorn
Tuskegge Institute
Morgan State
Maryland Eastern Shore
Texas Southern
Alabama State
Norfolk State
Florida A&M
NCA&t
Southern U
Alabama A&M
Hampton
Bethune Cookman
Howard
North Carolina Central
Mississippi Valley State
NCC
St.Augustine

See ya learned something son.

Pauly D
08-28-2015, 02:37 AM
I thought you were smart chief?

This is smart ya dummy

Tennessee State
South Carolina State
Arkansas Pine Pluff
Grambling
Jackson State
Alcorn
Tuskegge Institute
Morgan State
Maryland Eastern Shore
Texas Southern
Alabama State
Norfolk State
Florida A&M
NCA&t
Southern U
Alabama A&M
Hampton
Bethune Cookman
Howard
North Carolina Central
Mississippi Valley State
NCC
St.Augustine

See ya learned something son.

Alright, now get back to your point. What about it?

Avante
08-28-2015, 03:31 AM
Alright, now get back to your point. What about it?

Only 15% of America is black, yet we still see that many Colleges and Universities, now think chief. You ever read James Baldwin, Richard Wright, Ralph Ellison? The poetry of Langston Hughes?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uM7HSOwJw20

You're just some dumbass redneck with about as much depth as a thimble. Educate yourself son, ok?

Pauly D
08-28-2015, 10:43 AM
Only 15% of America is black, yet we still see that many Colleges and Universities, now think chief. You ever read James Baldwin, Richard Wright, Ralph Ellison? The poetry of Langston Hughes?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uM7HSOwJw20

You're just some dumbass redneck with about as much depth as a thimble. Educate yourself son, ok?

:lmao "black colleges and universities" exist because it's not considered racist due to historical pity. Let's just make the entire Ive League the Whites and Asians League and see how it works out

Avante
08-28-2015, 12:35 PM
:lmao "black colleges and universities" exist because it's not considered racist due to historical pity. Let's just make the entire Ive League the Whites and Asians League and see how it works out

Ever heard of...

Bo Roberson Cornell
Calvin Hill Yale
John Haines Penn
Wendell Mottley Yale
Ben Johnson Columbia

Well? All world class black athletes out of the Ivy League. And if I delved into a little deeper there would be tons, so what are you trying to talk about?

~O~
08-28-2015, 12:44 PM
You know that some of those colleges are...older than 100 years? Right?

Florida A&M, a college I graduated from was basically formed immediately after slavery, October 3rd, 1887. So there wasn't any benefits they were given. They didn't have basic human freedoms after slavery. Those rights came later in the 1900's. I hope you know history right?

Those African Americans were eager for education. Most of all, any color student is allowed to join HBCUs...there's no discrimination. Other than that, its beautiful seeing the upper echelon of educated African Americans in college. These students are intelligent all around. There's a select few that are so hungry for success, they won't even talk to you. I personally set this level of education as a floor for African Americans I want to associate with. However, the quality in college education is taking a huge dive with what individual colleges within the universities conspire in strategies to retain students and....create more wealth for themselves; the alumni.

Pauly D
08-28-2015, 01:18 PM
Ever heard of...

Bo Roberson Cornell
Calvin Hill Yale
John Haines Penn
Wendell Mottley Yale
Ben Johnson Columbia

Well? All world class black athletes out of the Ivy League. And if I delved into a little deeper there would be tons, so what are you trying to talk about?

I'm talking about there not being such a thing as "white colleges and universities" because they ALL used to be "white". Your point about the black ones is completely irrelevant. I honestly don't know why you brought it up

Infinite_limit
08-28-2015, 01:30 PM
Ever heard of...

Bo Roberson Cornell
Calvin Hill Yale
John Haines Penn
Wendell Mottley Yale
Ben Johnson Columbia

LOL @ athletics in Ivy League.

How fkn backwards is USA

Buddy Mignon
08-28-2015, 01:35 PM
If White folks really wanted to get rid of Blacks all they would to do is round up all Blacks and force them to live with each other. I'm pretty sure they would kill each other off in a short period of time. The only downside to this strategy is that the intelligent Blacks would probably be lost as well in this scenario and they don't deserve such a fate.

We lived in Africa for millions and were just fine. Add whitey to the mix and here comes incurable diseases. Biological warfare... starvation... military bases... and every other evil this society produces. By the way... aren't you a have breed nigga? I'm almost sure you are.

Buddy Mignon
08-28-2015, 01:37 PM
Ever heard of...

Bo Roberson Cornell
Calvin Hill Yale
John Haines Penn
Wendell Mottley Yale
Ben Johnson Columbia

Hey, son... how come you never give this guy any play? I like this cat a lot.

UNftrsCMiQs

Red Hawk #21
08-28-2015, 03:22 PM
We lived in Africa for millions and were just fine. Add whitey to the mix and here comes incurable diseases. Biological warfare... starvation... military bases... and every other evil this society produces. By the way... aren't you a have breed nigga? I'm almost sure you are.

Lies. Africans were fucking each other up back then. Africans have been brain-dead savages since the beginning of time. You idiots sold each other into slavery :lol

DJR210
08-28-2015, 04:10 PM
At least none of these apes went and shot a couple of reporters on a live broadcast.

Buddy Mignon
08-28-2015, 09:29 PM
Lies. Africans were fucking each other up back then. Africans have been brain-dead savages since the beginning of time. You idiots sold each other into slavery :lol

Look... I completely understand. You's that funny looking light skinned nigga with the fucked up haircut that hates his black side due to being picked on by dark skinned niggas like myself. I get it... carry on.

Red Hawk #21
08-28-2015, 09:53 PM
Look... I completely understand. You's that funny looking light skinned nigga with the fucked up haircut that hates his black side due to being picked on by dark skinned niggas like myself. I get it... carry on.

Don't try to run away. How about you give me some technological inventions from the African race?

Buddy Mignon
08-28-2015, 10:07 PM
Don't try to run away. How about you give me some technological inventions from the African race?

I don't do lists.

DMC
08-29-2015, 08:34 AM

You mean like how a black faggot reporter killed his coworkers because he be diskraimate ?

DMC
08-29-2015, 08:37 AM

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/8/88/Sketch-4race-transparent.png

IQ Classifications in Psychiatric UseDiagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, Fourth Edition (DSM-IV)American Psychiatric Association, 1994

V62.89
Borderline Intellectual Functioning
IQ 71-84

Mild Mental Retardation
IQ 50-55 to approximately 70

Moderate Retardation
IQ 35-40 to 50-55

Severe Mental Retardation
IQ 20-25 to 35-40

Profound Mental Retardation
IQ below 20 or 25

The Black Average IQ is at the upper threshold for mental retardation. This is a fact recognized by the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, American Psychiatric Association.