PDA

View Full Version : Hillary gives Joe Biden more reason to enter the race.

JoeChalupa
08-28-2015, 05:28 AM
Hillary compared Republicans to terrorists. What the hell is she thinking!?
http://www.cnn.com/2015/08/27/politics/hillary-clinton-republicans-terrorist-groups/

Very low blow and this is NOT the way to win back doubters.

boutons_deux
08-28-2015, 05:30 AM
VRWC/Repugs have caused, and will continue to cause, more damage to USA than Muslim terrorists.

JoeChalupa
08-28-2015, 05:41 AM
I'm Ridin' with Biden.

hater
08-28-2015, 05:59 AM
Biden would be a horrific president. Thank goodness he has zero chance.

The next president will be GOP no doubt about it.

boutons_deux
08-28-2015, 06:12 AM
I'm Ridin' with Biden.

The Repugs will go crazy trashing him, just like they've done with the Clintons for 25 years.

Krazy Kruz gave hint a day after Biden's son died, saying you can make a crowd laugh simply by saying "Joe Biden".

With the Repugs, it's never "here are our Repug policies vs Dem policies". It's always and forever personal witch-hunting, harassment, the politics of personal destruction.

Joe polls well now, but won't poll so well after the Repug/Fox/right-wing hate media attack dogs trash him. 10Ms of Americans and Spurstalkers are intensely, irretrievably stupid, ignorant suckers for Repug/Fox LIES and slander. Witness how they are being suckered by Trump.

pgardn
08-28-2015, 06:42 AM
The Repugs will go crazy trashing him, just like they've done with the Clintons for 25 years.

Krazy Kruz gave hint a day after Biden's son died, saying you can make a crowd laugh simply by saying "Joe Biden".

With the Repugs, it's never "here are our Repug policies vs Dem policies". It's always and forever personal witch-hunting, harassment, the politics of personal destruction.

Joe polls well now, but won't poll so well after the Repug/Fox/right-wing hate media attack dogs trash him. 10Ms of Americans and Spurstalkers are intensely, irretrievably stupid, ignorant suckers for Repug/Fox LIES and slander. Witness how they are being suckered by Trump.

The Republicans who support Trump are just like you.
They are angry, bitter, apocalyptic types. People who react to specific events as the end of the U.S. Lots of old crotchety people, or your general nut jobs, who read every tea leaf as the end of the world or some sort of plan hatched by entrenched sneaky planners out to ruin you.

People like you and m<s magnify specific events and then pigeon hole them to fit your ideology so that the same evil doers can be blamed who are ruining our way of life now and forever. It's comical. Contemplate the wretched world with all the personal boogeymen so that this moment in history, your moment, is the worst ever.

Please try to have a good day. Go have a beer tonight with friends and laugh at yourself and each other.

boutons_deux
08-28-2015, 07:18 AM
The Republicans who support Trump are just like you.
They are angry, bitter, apocalyptic types. People who react to specific events as the end of the U.S. Lots of old crotchety people, or your general nut jobs, who read every tea leaf as the end of the world or some sort of plan hatched by entrenched sneaky planners out to ruin you.

People like you and m<s magnify specific events and then pigeon hole them to fit your ideology so that the same evil doers can be blamed who are ruining our way of life now and forever. It's comical. Contemplate the wretched world with all the personal boogeymen so that this moment in history, your moment, is the worst ever.

Please try to have a good day. Go have a beer tonight with friends and laugh at yourself and each other.

You're full of shit, GFY

djohn2oo8
08-28-2015, 07:26 AM
Biden/Warren Combo would have more Democrats energized than that stale ass Hillary.

hater
08-28-2015, 08:11 AM
Lol no need to thrash Bidwn. He trashes himself.

:lol white house cringing every time he appears in public

:lmao sexually assaulting a senators wife in live telecast

DarrinS
08-28-2015, 09:06 AM
VRWC/Repugs have caused, and will continue to cause, more damage to USA than Muslim terrorists.

That "Reset" policy is working great with Putin.

TheGreatYacht
08-28-2015, 09:46 AM
I don't see anything wrong with that statement. It's like saying Repugs are dirty.

CosmicCowboy
08-28-2015, 09:54 AM
Lol no need to thrash Bidwn. He trashes himself.

:lol white house cringing every time he appears in public

:lmao sexually assaulting a senators wife in live telecast

If Trump gets the nomination or runs third party Ronald McDonald could win on the Democratic ticket.

hater
08-28-2015, 09:55 AM

Putin is a military genius. Pls don't compare him to the GOP. They wouldn't be able to find the toilet in a USAF F17

boutons_deux
08-28-2015, 10:27 AM

What damage has Putin done to USA, that compares with the damage the VRWC/Repugs have done?

Putin is so screwed now, with the price of his oil so low (thanks, Saudi Arabia) and financial (NON-SHOOTING) pain the West is laying on Russia.

pgardn
08-28-2015, 10:54 AM
You're full of shit, GFY

So why is the U.S. made to be falling apart every four years?

And people buy into it... What is this mysterious four year cycle of doom?

Many of the supporters appear to see Trump with Reagan-tinted glasses, describing the candidate who said in May, “this country is a hellhole, and we’re going down fast,” as the second coming of the Republican icon known for his sunny optimism.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2015/08/donald-trump-president-2016-donors-213102#ixzz3k7t7xeJw

And Iran Contra (largely forgotten by Republican candidates this year) helped Democrats cry crash and burn. And helped get Democrats elected; Gloom and doom about important issues but hardly apocalyptic.

Boots plays the demise of the U.S. just as the people he chides, and it has never dawned on him. What is the U.S. Boots? F'd and UnF-able?

pgardn
08-28-2015, 11:20 AM
Putin is a military genius. Pls don't compare him to the GOP. They wouldn't be able to find the toilet in a USAF F17

Genius...

He has overstepped in Ukraine and has led his country into a financial mess.

hater
08-28-2015, 11:33 AM
Genius...

Yet his approval rating is off the charts. Take a look around. Every country is a financial mess.

boutons_deux
08-28-2015, 11:33 AM
Genius...

US/EU provoked him into Ukraine, overthrowing his puppet in Ukraine, trying get Ukraine into EU, which earlier the West promised they wouldn't do.

CosmicCowboy
08-28-2015, 11:34 AM
US/EU provoked him into Ukraine, overthrowing his puppet in Ukraine, trying get Ukraine into EU, which earlier the West promised they wouldn't do.

Boutons is a Putin apologist?

Damn. Didn't see that coming. Can't blame that one on Bush.

cd021
08-28-2015, 11:38 AM
If Trump gets the nomination or runs third party Ronald McDonald could win on the Democratic ticket.

I really hope he runs third party, would ruin the GOPs chances not to mention the entertainment value.

pgardn
08-28-2015, 11:44 AM
Yet his approval rating is off the charts. Take a look around. Every country is a financial mess.

His approval in Russia at the expense of making NATO stronger. He has allowed the U.S. to get further entrenched in Eastern Europe. We are doing joint exercises and sending in military hardware as I type. Russia is doing far worse than other countries. Their overall standard of living is much worse than even Greece. You need to read.

And do you invest in the ruble since his military genius has brought Russia into such a powerful standing? you should.

pgardn
08-28-2015, 11:45 AM

Well he fell into our devious trap ya moonbat.
Have we almost taken over the world yet?

boutons_deux
08-28-2015, 11:52 AM
Boutons is a Putin apologist?

You Lie, asshole.

I'm informing all y'all jingoist rednecks that US/EU provoked Putin to grab the ethnic Russian east Ukraine and Crimea before Ukraine joined NATO which would have given Ukraine the "all for one" NATO defense.

pgardn
08-28-2015, 11:57 AM

You failed to mention the President before, who was Western leaning, got thrown out for corruption just like the Russian leaning president. If the Ukraine did not have a totally ineffective government laden with graft this would not have happened.

spurraider21
08-28-2015, 12:35 PM
democrats constantly lecture about "civility" and "tone" but have no problem calling the GOP terrorists :lol

Clipper Nation
08-28-2015, 12:36 PM
democrats constantly lecture about "civility" and "tone" but have no problem calling the GOP terrorists :lol
"Civility" really means "shut up and agree with me."

Spurminator
08-28-2015, 02:21 PM
Nobody called them terrorists. Don't be such a whiny victim.

:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry

ChumpDumper
08-28-2015, 02:31 PM
Calculated shit bomb.

FuzzyLumpkins
08-28-2015, 03:07 PM

Nah. Youre comparing Russia to third world. Compared to EU even with all its problems, US, China, etc they look like dogshit with cratering GDP from oil and self imposed sanctions. With the destruction of all those food imports he is going to struggle just to feed his country. They already raped all their arable land and now's around the time shit stops growing in Russia.

hater
08-28-2015, 03:09 PM
Russia sustained an entire Nazi invasion and its people persevered. I think 20 million of them died and they still rose up and beat Germany in the middle of Siberian winter.

This is a walk in the park tbqh

Nbadan
08-28-2015, 11:08 PM
Russians were lucky the German war machine ran out of gas IMO....it was innovation and a cracked enigma that won WW2

Nbadan
08-28-2015, 11:11 PM
Report: Clinton Campaign Says She's Already Locked Up 1/5 Of Delegates
Source: TPM

Hillary Clinton's presidential campaign is reportedly laying claim to a fifth of the delegates needed to secure the Democratic nomination, months before a single primary vote is even cast.

Bloomberg Politics' Mark Halperin appeared Friday on MSNBC's "Morning Joe" to report on purported conversations between Clinton's senior advisers and delegates at the Democratic National Committee's summer meeting in Minnesota. Advisers informed Democrats that Clinton already has a fifth of the delegates she needs to lock up the party's nomination, according to Halperin.

Clinton's campaign reportedly boasted that more than 440 superdelegates have already publicly or privately committed to the candidate, according to Halperin.

###

Read more: http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/hillary-clinton-locking-up-delegates

Clinton needs support from about 2,240 delegates at the 2016 Democratic National Convention in order to be nominated for the White House
Her aides are telling reporters at the DNC's summer meeting in Minneapolis that more than 440 have made commitments to her

hater
08-29-2015, 08:25 AM
On the contrary. Nazis were lucky US and allies arrived in Berlin almost at same time as Russians.

Had allies taken a few weeks there would be no Germans today. They would have been completely wiped off the map by Russia.

hater
08-29-2015, 08:27 AM
No wonder German ppl received allied soldiers lime kings. They were terrified of Russians.

Btw same deal on the other side wof the world in Japan. They prefered to surrender to USA than to wait a few weeks till Russians arrive in Tokyo and wipe them out of the pages of history.

JohnnyMarzetti
09-10-2015, 11:49 PM
Biden was awesome on the Colbert show tonight and showed he is as genuine as they come.

DarrinS
09-11-2015, 08:27 AM
Biden was awesome on the Colbert show tonight and showed he is as genuine as they come.

That interview was part grief counseling -- part love fest.

hater
09-11-2015, 08:35 AM
:lmao retarded uncle already waving the white flag.

:lol stuck with Shillary

:lol no way she wins

:lol GOP FTW

boutons_deux
09-11-2015, 08:40 AM

His authenticity, he's seen as a joke by the Repugs, as basis for voting is useless.

What would be his policies, programs, strategy, etc?

JoeChalupa
09-11-2015, 09:23 AM
His authenticity, he's seen as a joke by the Repugs, as basis for voting is useless.

What would be his policies, programs, strategy, etc?

If Joe ran I'd vote for him before Hillary. I don't give a damn what the repugnants think.
His policies would be more or less as they always have been. Pay attention damn it.

boutons_deux
09-11-2015, 09:34 AM
His policies would be more or less as they always have been. Pay attention damn it.

buried as are all VEEPs, he hasn't had much influence, or policy-making. so what are his policies, objectives, programs, even if he ain't running, yet?

JohnnyMarzetti
09-11-2015, 12:14 PM
Joe is very qualified to be POTUS and is doing better in the polls than Hillary. Her down fall is for real.

JoeChalupa
09-16-2015, 10:42 PM
Joe is Biden his time.

boutons_deux
09-17-2015, 05:14 AM
Some people had sympathy for Biden losing his son, but Biden was a rampant cheerleader for invading Iraq where 1000s of US sons and daughters were maimed, mentally damaged, killed, ALL wasted.

BigFinance, BigCorp own Joe as much as they own Hillary. People may like Joe more than Hillary, but his political history is long, conventional, well right of center, and pure establishment. The 99% will get little help from Joe as Pres.

101A
09-17-2015, 08:19 AM
Joe in the race simply divides the anti-Hillary vote; she is the presumptive - the more there are to divide up the remaining pie, the better for her. Joe keeps Bernie from getting too much traction. Hillary has hers.

Donald is unelectable, BUT is taking all the wind from any potential legitimate candidate's sails. This is all lining up so that we can get a damaged, ~43% popular vote Clinton as president. I'll bump this in 14 months.

AaronY
09-17-2015, 08:35 AM
Joe in the race simply divides the anti-Hillary vote; she is the presumptive - the more there are to divide up the remaining pie, the better for her. Joe keeps Bernie from getting too much traction. Hillary has hers.

Donald is unelectable, BUT is taking all the wind from any potential legitimate candidate's sails. This is all lining up so that we can get a damaged, ~43% popular vote Clinton as president. I'll bump this in 14 months.
Don't think anyone will care then either

JoeChalupa
09-20-2015, 09:45 AM
Come on Joe!! Run!

boutons_deux
09-20-2015, 10:23 AM
Come on Joe!! Run!

He's 1000% establishment, neocon, owned by BigCorp and BigFinance, just like Hillary.

SnakeBoy
09-22-2015, 04:39 PM

In response Hillary cackled and announced "I am a real person" then cackled again.

JoeChalupa
10-19-2015, 09:52 AM
Decision within 24 hours. Let's do this.

boutons_deux
10-19-2015, 10:03 AM
Decision within 24 hours. Let's do this.

Has War-Cheerleader Joe Biden-his-time grieved for all the Other Peoples' Sons he help waste in the Repug wars?

Will Hunting
10-19-2015, 10:21 AM

Biden is a Delaware politician which alone should tell you how "genuine" he really is. There's no other state out there that hands out corporate welfare and tax breaks the way Delaware does.

m>s
10-19-2015, 10:23 AM
biden won't be able to stump the trump

Will Hunting
10-19-2015, 10:25 AM
biden won't be able to stump the trump

I'm kinda disappointed in the tax plan Trump presented but I'd still take him over Hillary or Biden.

m>s
10-19-2015, 11:23 AM
I haven't really looked into the details of it but what was bad about it? I know he was talking about eliminating the income tax for people who earn under 25k and closing some tax loopholes. Never heard a politician propose that.

Will Hunting
10-19-2015, 12:41 PM
I haven't really looked into the details of it but what was bad about it? I know he was talking about eliminating the income tax for people who earn under 25k and closing some tax loopholes. Never heard a politician propose that.
Removing tax on income of less than 25k, removing corporate income tax and also removing the carried interest loophole is what I liked about it, but it had big cuts to the top marginal rates and also eliminates the estate tax. After you account for the increase in GDP and wages, his tax plan still reduces tax revenue by roughly 1 trillion a year, which begs the question of how we would pay down the deficit with that tax plan.

I think he has good intentions but "removing loopholes" is always something easier said than done. You can rewrite the tax code from cover to cover and simplify it, but there are always going to be lobbyists/tax lawyers/CPAs who can find or argue for new exemptions/loopholes. There also isn't THAT much revenue we lose to income tax loopholes, the big problem with our tax code is that income generated by capital is taxed at an insanely low rate even though it's an increasingly larger part of the tax base.

boutons_deux
10-19-2015, 01:18 PM
"I think he has good intentions"

His intention is to promote the Trump brand, but he won't be President, so his enrich-the-rich tax scheme is DOA.

m>s
10-19-2015, 01:48 PM

His intention is to promote the Trump brand, but he won't be President, so his enrich-the-rich tax scheme is DOA.

Found schlomo

Will Hunting
10-19-2015, 02:08 PM

What does DOA mean? It's hard to keep track of your acronyms that no one uses.

You can disagree with the guy all you want, but it's dumb to keep pretending he's not a serious candidate (oddly enough scoffing trump is exactly what the establishment want people to be doing). He's been crushing the polls for several months now, he isn't the flash-in-the-pan candidate everyone thought he was.

boutons_deux
10-19-2015, 02:16 PM
doa = dumb on arrival, eg, in the context of you illitereate, unread rightwingnuts

DOA = dead on arrival

and You Lie

Donny T is NOT a serious candidate, even his supporters don't want him to be Pres.