PDA

View Full Version : Usain Bolt goes down!

JoeChalupa
08-28-2015, 05:34 AM
http://static01.nyt.com/images/2015/08/28/sports/28TRACK2/28TRACK2-articleLarge.jpg

Although he still kicked ass in the 200 meters.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/08/28/sports/usain-bolt-beats-justin-gatlin-in-200-at-world-championships.html?_r=0

Avante response and youtube vid in 1, 2, 3......

Koolaid_Man
08-28-2015, 05:56 AM
I bet avante has all kinds of pictures on his bedroom walls of Usain Bolt and others....prolly has them mounted on his ceiling so he can watch them as he slowly falls asleep....:lol

gnsf0946
08-28-2015, 06:52 AM
If he's not on PEDs (prolly is) then it's really impressive what he's doing. Being at the top in his category for so long is almost unheard of, atleast in the last 30 or so years.

Reck
08-28-2015, 08:43 AM
Segways are the gayest thing to come along since Kool made it his job to suck every black man's cock at his local glory holes.

Avante
08-28-2015, 11:25 AM
Usain Bolt, is unique in the sprint world. Being 6-5 and tall as a kid the thoughts of him at 100m was....nay too tall. So he ran the 200m and 400m instead. There that 6-5 stride was perfect. And he was a great 200m man, getting away from the 400 (it hurts). So there he is a young guy who spent years building his SE (sprint endurance) which is the key to 100m sprinting. That ability to sustain/maintain a high % of MV (max velocity) is what seperates world class sprinters from fast college guys.

So, in his early 20's (usually starts in grade school) he talks his coach the great Glen Mills into letting him try the 100m. BOOM!!!!!!!!...10.03!!!!!!! Then...BOOM!!!!!!!!!!...9.7, 9.6, 9.5, the guy was a freak of nature.

Bolt is without question THE GOAT when it comes the 100/200m his 9.58/19.19 WR's might never be broken.

I predicted (track sites) 9.78/19.60 for him at these worlds, he ram 9.79/19.56.

gnsf0946
08-28-2015, 11:30 AM
What's your opinion on a white guy named Jeremy Wariner? An exception to the rule?

Avante
08-28-2015, 11:39 AM
What's your opinion on a white guy named Jeremy Wariner? An exception to the rule?

Wariner is not an exception to the rule, we see lots of fast white cats at 200m/400m. The reason being they don't need that exposiveness. The white sprinters do have that SE. Wariner was a 200/400 guy while at Baylor.

Blacks do possess a more speed friendly physique than others, especially in the women. But once past 100m, now endurance becomes a major element, here white cats can and do hang.

What we will see is speedy white guys knowing they can't run with the black sprinters being discouraged so they look for that 400.

gnsf0946
08-28-2015, 11:44 AM
Wariner is not an exception to the rule, we see lots of fast white cats at 200m/400m. The reason being they don't need that exposiveness. The white sprinters do have that SE. Wariner was a 200/400 guy while at Baylor.

Blacks do possess a more speed friendly physique than others, especially in the women. But once past 100m, now endurance become a major element, here white cats can and do hang.

This kinda makes it interesting for the long tracks like 5/10 km. It's dominated by blacks but only from Africa, whereas the sprints are dominated by blacks from America.

Do you feel it's just a different upbringing or is there more to it? And what about whites in those categories?

Avante
08-28-2015, 12:28 PM
This kinda makes it interesting for the long tracks like 5/10 km. It's dominated by blacks but only from Africa, whereas the sprints are dominated by blacks from America.

Do you feel it's just a different upbringing or is there more to it? And what about whites in those categories?

How many grown men from other countries are 5-6 120 pounds? That's the thing with the Kenyans. Little guys, meaning they have no mass to haul around. Now add the fact running is a cultural affair more so there than anywhere else.

Those with roots to western Africa like the Caribbean, South America and the USA possess the best physiques for sprinting, sort of like the size of Samoans, the lack of size with the Kenyans. It's all about a body tailor made for sprinting.

Take tiny Trinidad for an example, that island has given the sprint world a half dozen sub10.00 sprinters, all of China, just one and that happened this season. Ya see the Chinese simply don't have a sprint physique while Trini's do.

I do see culture playing some part in Kenyan long distance success but when it comes to sprinting, nope!

This kid was one of the nations top HS sprinters.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QM01AgHghE

pgardn
08-29-2015, 02:24 PM
The best pure modern day athlete on a track has yet to be seen.

That will be the guy who wins gold in both the 400m and the 800m.
These two races use such different muscle physiology that if we ever see a guy win gold in both he will be extraordinary. Or there will be a dearth of good 400m and 800 m runners. I don't think we see this freak ever in modern day track. If we do, bow, God has visited the Earth.

pgardn
08-29-2015, 02:27 PM
People are calling for Bolt to race Farah (from GB) At 600m. Neither are the best in the world at this distance. So why?

pgardn
08-29-2015, 02:36 PM

East Africans and North African people are much smaller on the whole than West Africans. Africa has very different geographic variants, from very tall Bantu tribesmen, to tiny African Pygmies. It's a huge continent that has a huge human diversity. People focus only on skin and fail to see so many features that are so different.

Add to that popularity of making a little money and high altitude in the East, and you got some great distance men. The vast Majority of slaves came from the larger West African people.

So basically I see I have agreed with Avante, which is rare.

pgardn
08-29-2015, 02:54 PM
Another FCKN HANDOFF and we lose the men's 4 x 100

Unfknbelievable, we could have won that.

gnsf0946
08-29-2015, 05:16 PM
East Africans and North African people are much smaller on the whole than West Africans. Africa has very different geographic variants, from very tall Bantu tribesmen, to tiny African Pygmies. It's a huge continent that has a huge human diversity. People focus only on skin and fail to see so many features that are so different.

Add to that popularity of making a little money and high altitude in the East, and you got some great distance men. The vast Majority of slaves came from the larger West African people.

So basically I see I have agreed with Avante, which is rare.

Oh, I agree with him also, I don't have much knowledge on these sort of things and Avante knows a lot about it so just wanted to pick his brain a bit.

pgardn
08-29-2015, 05:41 PM
Oh, I agree with him also, I don't have much knowledge on these sort of things and Avante knows a lot about it so just wanted to pick his brain a bit.

Yes he memorizes lists.

I dont expect him to understand the underlying assertions I made in post # 10.
But maybe he surprises me.

Avante
08-29-2015, 08:40 PM
Another FCKN HANDOFF and we lose the men's 4 x 100

Unfknbelievable, we could have won that.

Bolt is a monster on a 4x1 anchor, Michael Rodgers is not. I do have my doubts Rodgers could have held the big man off. BUT...we ran the wrong line up. Trayvon Bromell who tied for the bronze should have anchored with Rodgers on the leadoff where he excells.

Avante
08-29-2015, 08:42 PM
Yes he memorizes lists.

I dont expect him to understand the underlying assertions I made in post # 10.
But maybe he surprises me.

Boy that is complex, hmmmm? We see a lot of diversity in Africa when it comes to body size.....close?

pgardn
08-29-2015, 11:15 PM
Boy that is complex, hmmmm? We see a lot of diversity in Africa when it comes to body size.....close?

Post #10 pencil head.

Avante
08-30-2015, 12:46 AM

These two races use such different muscle physiology that if we ever see a guy win gold in both he will be extraordinary. Or there will be a dearth of good 400m and 800 m runners. I don't think we see this freak ever in modern day track. If we do, bow, God has visited the Earth.

Would you believe the American record in the ...

50, 100, 200, 400, 800 and mile were all held by one guy?

And we have seen an Olympic gold medalist in both the 400/800.

http://trackfield.brinkster.net/Profile.asp?ID=3144&Gender=M&Page=Results.asp&EventCode=MA3

Re-Animator
08-30-2015, 01:34 AM
http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view4/3507074/human-chasing-gazelle-o.gif

Avante
08-30-2015, 02:43 AM
Check out the anchor leg.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhPKBnbWsR4

pgardn
08-30-2015, 12:33 PM
Would you believe the American record in the ...

50, 100, 200, 400, 800 and mile were all held by one guy?

And we have seen an Olympic gold medalist in both the 400/800.

http://trackfield.brinkster.net/Profile.asp?ID=3144&Gender=M&Page=Results.asp&EventCode=MA3

Did you miss the words MODERN DAY meaning huge level of participation AND specialization?
Oh, the 1970s are like yesterday for you so I guess I failed to take in perspective.

So I repeat, when this guy comes along in today's track world he will be the greatest runner.
What do you say about the physiology it would take to win both these events at the WC level or Olymic level assuming full participation (no boycotts etc...)

Thoughts on physiology required Avante? I want you to use your own track brain instead of posting a list.

Avante
08-30-2015, 01:12 PM
Did you miss the words MODERN DAY meaning huge level of participation AND specialization?
Oh, the 1970s are like yesterday for you so I guess I failed to take in perspective.

So I repeat, when this guy comes along in today's track world he will be the greatest runner.
What do you say about the physiology it would take to win both these events at the WC level or Olymic level assuming full participation (no boycotts etc...)

Thoughts on physiology required Avante? I want you to use your own track brain instead of posting a list.

And I want you to learn how to spell...Olympics...ok?

Now, how come we could see that great 400/800 runner in Jamaican Arthur Wint in the 40's/50's and Juantorena in the 70's and not see one today? What has changed, now think? I'll wait for you're response.

pgardn
08-30-2015, 01:51 PM
And I want you to learn how to spell...Olympics...ok?

Now, how come we could see that great 400/800 runner in Jamaican Arthur Wint in the 40's/50's and Juantorena in the 70's and not see one today? What has changed, now think? I'll wait for you're response.

Did you read my post?

What has changed...
Read the first sentence of post #22 old man.

And I await your discussion on the physiology of the human body that would make this feat remarkable.
Remember, when you are interested in something you know EVERYTHING about it. So the board awaits your response.

benefactor
08-30-2015, 02:22 PM
Two whiteys and a chinaman in the high jump final. Spin this shit, Avante.

Avante
08-30-2015, 02:27 PM
Did you read my post?

What has changed...
Read the first sentence of post #22 old man.

And I await your discussion on the physiology of the human body that would make this feat remarkable.
Remember, when you are interested in something you know EVERYTHING about it. So the board awaits your response.

I'm the master of the who, what, where and when, I have no rival, I have no equal. I don't concern myself with that aspect of any sport because it's meaningless. You find that interesting, why?

And, I get the feeling you don't know shit about the sport.

Little man, you are far too wrapped up in meanigless bullshit, why is that?

Avante
08-30-2015, 02:28 PM
Two whiteys and a chinaman in the high jump final. Spin this shit, Avante (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=33483).

You obviously don't know shit about track & field.

http://www.alltime-athletics.com/mhighok.htm

Avante
08-30-2015, 02:44 PM
The internet, hahaha!!!!!!!

Little people, I am the track expert on the internet. I use another name on the track sites and am THE GURU. And everyone knows that, I'm actually kind of famous as I am here.

So if you plan on trying to joust with me, don't, ok? Here it would be cartoonish, trust me. I start with Lon Myers who held American records in the 50, 100, 200, 400, 800 and the mile way back in the late 1800's and end up with todays high schoolers Noah Lyles and Michael Norman, yep, have it 100% covered. One of my pet interests, ok?

I could sit here right now and list every track athlete of note, their PR, honors won and school attended...trust me!

Why fight it like you people do:rolleyes

pgardn
08-30-2015, 03:32 PM
I'm the master of the who, what, where and when

Translation:
I have not a Fkn clue. When I looked up physiology I did not even know what it meant.

Avante
08-30-2015, 03:56 PM
Translation:
I have not a Fkn clue. When I looked up physiology I did not even know what it meant.

Well actually it was....

Look at this little dummy he doesn't know shit about track so he goes off into shit nobody cares about.

Why not just say..."I don't follow track"...?

pgardn
08-30-2015, 04:38 PM
Well actually it was....

Look at this little dummy he doesn't know shit about track so he goes off into shit nobody cares about.

Why not just say..."I don't follow track"...?

Sure.

When you say I don't understand running.

Avante
08-30-2015, 06:01 PM
Sure.

When you say I don't understand running.

Who cares about you at all?

pgardn
08-30-2015, 06:34 PM
Who cares about you at all?

You do by responding and failing to admit things.
And my Moma of course.

Q: You know why I don't go to the tech board and don't post much, just read?
A: because I don't know near as much about the subject as the posters who do post there.

Admission of ignorance, try it.

Avante
08-30-2015, 06:48 PM
You do by responding and failing to admit things.
And my Moma of course.

Q: You know why I don't go to the tech board and don't post much, just read?
A: because I don't know near as much about the subject as the posters who do post there.

Admission of ignorance, try it.

What is it about Usain Bolt and Jamaican sprinting you'd like to know? Want to go back to the 40's and all those great 400m cats? It pretty much starts there.

Not at all interested in that silliness you come up with.

Little man, it's painful trying to talk with you, ok? Sooooooooo into trying to..."I really a smart guy"....hahahahaha!!!!!!!!

benefactor
08-30-2015, 07:18 PM
Jamaica got worked in the mile relay tbh. Didn't even medal.

pgardn
08-30-2015, 08:34 PM
What is it about Usain Bolt and Jamaican sprinting you'd like to know? Want to go back to the 40's and all those great 400m cats? It pretty much starts there.

Not at all interested in that silliness you come up with.

Little man, it's painful trying to talk with you, ok? Sooooooooo into trying to..."I really a smart guy"....hahahahaha!!!!!!!!

No im not smart.
I do have a gift for figuring out fakes though.

You and your, " when I am interested I read and know everything" You don't know shit about the actual process of running yet you are interested in track... Big difference between the 400 and the 800 little fella, HUGE difference. I would say bigger difference than any two distances in sequence at the modern Olympic distances.

I think this dividing line is where you get the biggest difference in body types as well. What's your opinion Avante?

Avante
08-30-2015, 09:12 PM
Jamaica got worked in the mile relay tbh. Didn't even medal.

In 1952 the island had the top three 400m sprinters in the world and Les Laing an Olympic 100/200 man. As a team they shattered the WR and won the Olympic gold medal. Herb McKenley (still histories only Oly 100/200/400 finalist) became the first sub 45.00 relayer with a stunning 44.6.

1951 World Rankings

1.....................George Rhoden (Jamaica)2......................Herb McKenley (Jamaica)3............................Arthur Wint (Jamaica)4..................................

Mal Whitfield (US)

5.................................Charlie Moore (US)6..................................Dick Maiocco (US)7...............Hans Geister (West Germany)8.............Schalk Booysen (South Africa)9....Karl-Friedrich Haas (West Germany)
10................................John Bradley (US

Avante
08-30-2015, 09:19 PM
No im not smart.
I do have a gift for figuring out fakes though.

You and your, " when I am interested I read and know everything" You don't know shit about the actual process of running yet you are interested in track... Big difference between the 400 and the 800 little fella, HUGE difference. I would say bigger difference than any two distances in sequence at the modern Olympic distances.

I think this dividing line is where you get the biggest difference in body types as well. What's your opinion Avante?

Totally wrong the biggest difference in body types is between 100m sprinters and 10,000 runners, what are you blind?

And, lots of 800m cats run legs on 4x4 relays.

All I see out of you is a stupid little shit trying to bug people, why? You obviously don't know anything about the sport o why bother?

Why ignore Alberto Juantorena? How about Seymour Newman? How about Mark Everett?

pgardn
08-30-2015, 09:35 PM
Totally wrong the biggest difference in body types is between 100m sprinters and 10,000 runners, what are you blind?

And, lots of 800m cats run legs on 4x4 relays.

All I see out of you is a stupid little shit trying to bug people, why? You obviously don't know anything about the sport o why bother?

Why ignore Alberto Juantorena? How about Seymour Newman? How about Mark Everett?

Those are not in sequence fool...

The 200 400 ... 5000 come between the 100 and 10K, I said in sequence.
Jesus H. Christ...

You are really good at lists. But it's like you are an idiot savant.

And I already told you about Alberto, go back and read again. So Mark Everett has won individual gold at 400 and 800 at the same Olympics? When was that?

pgardn
08-30-2015, 09:41 PM

And again since you responded.

Avante
08-30-2015, 10:13 PM
Those are not in sequence fool...

The 200 400 ... 5000 come between the 100 and 10K, I said in sequence.
Jesus H. Christ...

You are really good at lists. But it's like you are an idiot savant.

And I already told you about Alberto, go back and read again. So Mark Everett has won individual gold at 400 and 800 at the same Olympics? When was that?

I confess I gloss over guys like you who are only here to bug people.

My mention of Everett was to show how 800m guys also run the 400m. Why ignore.....tons of 800 guys run on 4x4 teams, well?

Mal Whitfield, Arthur Wint both great in both the 400/800.

With $$$$$$ today guys simply can;t afford to not have a pet event.

Dude, you do know I laugh at you, right? This need to pester people, sheesh~~~~

Educate yourself son.
http://trackfield.brinkster.net/Profile.asp?ID=7186&Gender=M&Page=Results.asp&EventCode=MA4

http://trackfield.brinkster.net/Profile.asp?ID=7275&Gender=M&Page=Results.asp&EventCode=MA3

Little man stay on your level, ok?

pgardn
08-30-2015, 10:37 PM
I confess I gloss over guys like you who are only here to bug people.

My mention of Everett was to show how 800m guys also run the 400m. Why ignore.....tons of 800 guys run on 4x4 teams, well?

Mal Whitfield, Arthur Wint both great in both the 400/800.

With $$$$$$ today guys simply can;t afford to not have a pet event.

Dude, you do know I laugh at you, right? This need to pester people, sheesh~~~~

Educate yourself son.
http://trackfield.brinkster.net/Profile.asp?ID=7186&Gender=M&Page=Results.asp&EventCode=MA4

http://trackfield.brinkster.net/Profile.asp?ID=7275&Gender=M&Page=Results.asp&EventCode=MA3

Little man stay on your level, ok?

You still don't get it...

The best at both like Bolt is at the 100 AND 200. Consecutive steps up, in sequence.
My claim is that is most difficult to be the best at the 400 and the 800.
Furthermore, I don't think we will see it in modern day Olympics.

Now you are going to again say something idiotic like, "its the most difficult to be the best at the 100 and the marathon."
This is not what I am saying little fella, ok?

So what would the strategy for both Bolt and Farah if they did race 600m?

ChumpDumper
08-30-2015, 10:41 PM
lol Avante trying to list his way out of a shithole.

Avante
08-30-2015, 11:09 PM
You still don't get it...

The best at both like Bolt is at the 100 AND 200. Consecutive steps up, in sequence.
My claim is that is most difficult to be the best at the 400 and the 800.
Furthermore, I don't think we will see it in modern day Olympics.

Now you are going to again say something idiotic like, "its the most difficult to be the best at the 100 and the marathon."
This is not what I am saying little fella, ok?

So what would the strategy for both Bolt and Farah if they did race 600m?

Bolt is a former 400m "boy" who currently runs 300 in training. He has split sub 46.00 many times on 4x4 legs, so to him a 600 would be right down his alley, that can't be said about Farrah. He'd totally be out of his comfort zone vs a 43.8 relayer.

Bolt would want to make the most of his huge speed advantage, so he'd try to put as much distance as he could on Farrah while all Farrah can do is hope Bolt loses form after 500, and he wont. Don't really see a 600 all that close. Bolt a teenage 45.3 at 400m.

Bolt's 6-5 stride too much for the 5-5 Farrah.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yBUbk0ZA4xQ

pgardn
08-31-2015, 04:52 PM
Bolt is a former 400m "boy" who currently runs 300 in training. He has split sub 46.00 many times on 4x4 legs, so to him a 600 would be right down his alley, that can't be said about Farrah. He'd totally be out of his comfort zone vs a 43.8 relayer.

Bolt would want to make the most of his huge speed advantage, so he'd try to put as much distance as he could on Farrah while all Farrah can do is hope Bolt loses form after 500, and he wont. Don't really see a 600 all that close. Bolt a teenage 45.3 at 400m.

Bolt's 6-5 stride too much for the 5-5 Farrah.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yBUbk0ZA4xQ

Now this is so much better.
Good deal and it makes sense to me.

Avante
09-01-2015, 11:22 AM
Jamaican born All Time 100m

lane

1.Ben Johnson Canada 1988 Oly gold (DQ)
2.Yohan Blake World Champion
3.Linford Christie GB 1992 Oly gold
4.Usain Bolt....THE GOAT
5.Donovan Bailey Canada 1996 Oly gold
6.Asafa Powell..King of the Sub10.00
7.Ray Stewart..first Jama sub10,00/Ranked number one
8.Lennox Miller..Oly silver/bronze

Amazing~~~~~~~~~~~~

"B"

lane

1.Herb McKenley...Oly silver
2.Michael Frater...WR 4x1
3.Nesta Carter...WR 4x1
4.Percival Spencer...NCAA 4x1 record
5.Don Quarrie...Oly silver
6.Dennis Johnson..WR 9.3
7.Steve Mullings...9.80!
8.Les Laing...WR 4x4

"C"

lane

1.Nikel Ashmeade
2.Errol Stewart
3.KBC
4.Kemarley Brown
5.Dwight Thomas
6.Julian Forte
7.Andrew Riley
8.Mike Fray

Only the USA compares to that.

Infinite_limit
09-01-2015, 12:53 PM
Jamaican born All Time 100m

lane

1.Ben Johnson Canada 1988 Oly gold (DQ)
2.Yohan Blake World Champion
3.Linford Christie GB 1992 Oly gold
4.Usain Bolt....THE GOAT
5.Donovan Bailey Canada 1996 Oly gold
6.Asafa Powell..King of the Sub10.00
7.Ray Stewart..first Jama sub10,00/Ranked number one
8.Lennox Miller..Oly silver/bronze

Amazing~~~~~~~~~~~~

"B"

lane

1.Herb McKenley...Oly silver
2.Michael Frater...WR 4x1
3.Nesta Carter...WR 4x1
4.Percival Spencer...NCAA 4x1 record
5.Don Quarrie...Oly silver
6.Dennis Johnson..WR 9.3
7.Steve Mullings...9.80!
8.Les Laing...WR 4x4

"C"

lane

1.Nikel Ashmeade
2.Errol Stewart
3.KBC
4.Kemarley Brown
5.Dwight Thomas
6.Julian Forte
7.Andrew Riley
8.Mike Fray

Only the USA compares to that.
http://img.memecdn.com/finally_c_152804.jpg

Avante
09-03-2015, 12:24 AM
A rare sight.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRhCphjwK84

Now notice that it was SE that won the race, not blazing speed. White sprinters do far better in the 200/400 than they do at 100m, because of that.

pgardn
09-03-2015, 07:43 AM
Here is another big generalization concerning track at the sprinting (quarter horse) distances. Blacks in the U.S. also dominate in this sport because they care. Go to any local high school track and watch who comes out to the track to work out. You will find a whole bunch of little ones coached by dad and they are unequivocally black; Almost always a black coach with black students.

Observation from taking my running shoes on trips (way too much travel) and visiting the local track with a good synthetic surface to get some distance work in on a flat spongy surface.

Which brings me to the next observation, but first a question for Avante:

What is the most common item found laying on the track surface? (And it's not spikes) oh, and it's not even close, this is by far and away the most common. Avante spends a bunch of time on the track he will have to have noticed.

Avante
09-03-2015, 11:32 AM
Here is another big generalization concerning track at the sprinting (quarter horse) distances. Blacks in the U.S. also dominate in this sport because they care. Go to any local high school track and watch who comes out to the track to work out. You will find a whole bunch of little ones coached by dad and they are unequivocally black; Almost always a black coach with black students.

Observation from taking my running shoes on trips (way too much travel) and visiting the local track with a good synthetic surface to get some distance work in on a flat spongy surface.

Which brings me to the next observation, but first a question for Avante:

What is the most common item found laying on the track surface? (And it's not spikes) oh, and it's not even close, this is by far and away the most common. Avante spends a bunch of time on the track he will have to have noticed.

Wrong!

Explain why the tiny island of Trinidad has had more sub10.00 sprinters than all of white Europe and Asia combined? Look at Nigeria, a nation with nothing, they have had about a dozen sub10.00 sprinters. Look at age group track, all the records held by little black kids.

Ever notice the elusiveness, agility and quicks we see with black running backs? Well it's the same with speed. This has nothing at all to do with want, need, culture, social economical etc etc, it's about the physique, nothing else.

It's really boring watching a know nothing like you trying to play this stupid bullshxt you do, ok? I'm not going to play your games, ok? If you can't figure out by now that track is a major interest of mine......wow~~~~

Name any college, NFL team, country and I will tell you their best sprinters, hurdlers, long jumpers. Try me:hat

pgardn
09-04-2015, 08:22 AM
Wrong!

Explain why the tiny island of Trinidad has had more sub10.00 sprinters than all of white Europe and Asia combined? Look at Nigeria, a nation with nothing, they have had about a dozen sub10.00 sprinters. Look at age group track, all the records held by little black kids.

Ever notice the elusiveness, agility and quicks we see with black running backs? Well it's the same with speed. This has nothing at all to do with want, need, culture, social economical etc etc, it's about the physique, nothing else.

It's really boring watching a know nothing like you trying to play this stupid bullshxt you do, ok? I'm not going to play your games, ok? If you can't figure out by now that track is a major interest of mine......wow~~~~

Name any college, NFL team, country and I will tell you their best sprinters, hurdlers, long jumpers. Try me:hat

So your telling me...

Blacks in the U.S. really don't care for track?

Whats the most common item found on almost any local track surface in the U.S.?

Avante
09-04-2015, 10:19 AM
So your telling me...

Blacks in the U.S. really don't care for track?

Whats the most common item found on almost any local track surface in the U.S.?

Are you tellung me you really need to be asking me silly ass questions? Why?

Avante
09-04-2015, 03:13 PM
I was on a board....

guy...what do you know about track and the NFL?

After I listed every single sub 14.00 hurdler/0ver 25 foot long jumper/47.00 400m/9.5/10.30 sprinter, their school and pro team.

guy...you Googled that.

Hahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!

Why do people fight it so damn hard? It does amaze me. Why is it so damn hard to grasp....a track fan....??? How more obvious does it need to be?

pgardn
09-04-2015, 05:33 PM
Are you tellung me you really need to be asking me silly ass questions? Why?

Because you posted it was WRONG little fella?
Got it?

Most common item on most track surfaces? small fry...

Avante
09-04-2015, 05:37 PM
Because you posted it was WRONG little fella?
Got it?

Most common item on most track surfaces? small fry...

Chalk is the most common item found on any track surface.

Wrong about what?

Avante
09-04-2015, 05:56 PM
The All Time SWAC 100m

lane

1.Willie McGee Alcorn
2.Robert Taylor TSU
3.Oliver Ford SoU
4.Jimmy Hines TSU
5.Stone Johnson Grambling
6.George Anderson SoU
7.Richard Stebbins Grambling
8.Henry Neal TSU

Now who can tell me which of those played in the NFL?

Big fish, small pond.

Infinite_limit
09-05-2015, 07:17 AM
The All Time SWAC 100m

lane

1.Willie McGee Alcorn
2.Robert Taylor TSU
3.Oliver Ford SoU
4.Jimmy Hines TSU
5.Stone Johnson Grambling
6.George Anderson SoU
7.Richard Stebbins Grambling
8.Henry Neal TSU

Now who can tell me which of those played in the NFL?

Big fish, small pond.
https://ruhsa.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/monkey.jpg

pgardn
09-05-2015, 08:35 AM
Chalk is the most common item found on any track surface.

Wrong about what?

Old man... People use the little plastic cones now.

Bobby Pins and hair ties.
Long time since you been to a track for a sport you know everything about? Surely you have been asked to coach with your wealth of knowledge???

Oh, Girls are allowed to run now.

Blacks in the U.S. do like track as illustrated by my previous example.
The old tattered ship is "listing" to one side.

Avante
09-09-2015, 05:42 PM
Old man... People use the little plastic cones now.

Bobby Pins and hair ties.
Long time since you been to a track for a sport you know everything about? Surely you have been asked to coach with your wealth of knowledge???

Oh, Girls are allowed to run now.

Blacks in the U.S. do like track as illustrated by my previous example.
The old tattered ship is "listing" to one side.

As you try your very lamest shit possible to do ....what? You have this phobia about those who know far more about things than you do I've noticed, why?

I'm an historian and a spint guru, ok? There is nothing about that aspect of the sport I don't know, nothing! I could coach the sprints, and school anyone on the who, what, where and when.

Why you try to fight it as hard as you do, why?

All you accomplish here is show how stupid you are in trying to fight that.

You have any idea at all how many blacks want nothing toi do with track? You really this dumb?

Avante
09-09-2015, 05:45 PM
https://ruhsa.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/monkey.jpg

Do you realize the USA HS 100m record is the same as the Poland National record?

pgardn
09-09-2015, 05:57 PM
As you try your very lamest shit possible to do ....what? You have this phobia about those who know far more about things than you do I've noticed, why?

I'm an historian and a spint guru, ok? There is nothing about that aspect of the sport I don't know, nothing! I could coach the sprints, and school anyone on the who, what, where and when.

Why you try to fight it as hard as you do, why?

All you accomplish here is show how stupid you are in trying to fight that.

You have any idea at all how many blacks want nothing toi do with track? You really this dumb?

Then why do they far outmumber whites at practicing track at a young age even though blacks are only 11% of the population. (And Of course there are plenty of blacks that don't give a shit about ANY sport. ). It's a generalization that is valid. Blacks are far more interested in the sprints than whites. If you deny this I can clearly state you know NOTHING ABOUT TRACK.

So a kid comes to you wanting to run the mile. What's the first thing you do with him?

You said you know everything and you keep up with nothing... Guru Chalk my ass.. Release yourself from the Greek Games old fart.

Avante
09-09-2015, 08:03 PM
Then why do they far outmumber whites at practicing track at a young age even though blacks are only 11% of the population. (And Of course there are plenty of blacks that don't give a shit about ANY sport. ). It's a generalization that is valid. Blacks are far more interested in the sprints than whites. If you deny this I can clearly state you know NOTHING ABOUT TRACK.

So a kid comes to you wanting to run the mile. What's the first thing you do with him?

You said you know everything and you keep up with nothing... Guru Chalk my ass.. Release yourself from the Greek Games old fart.

Do you honestly believe all this total bullshit you toss out? Talk about a dumb fuck, sheesh! Hell no we don't see more blacks going out for the sprints than others. Now if your dumbass wants to talk %'s that's different.

Dude, I'm that guy who can talk Sani Brown, Noah Lyles, Michael Norman, go aheasd look um up. Ya wanna talk NCAA track? How about MEAC or SWAC?

You are joke guy, a bad one.

And if a kid came to me wanting to run the mile his age would determine what I told him.

pgardn
09-09-2015, 09:53 PM
Do you honestly believe all this total bullshit you toss out? Talk about a dumb fuck, sheesh! Hell no we don't see more blacks going out for the sprints than others. Now if your dumbass wants to talk %'s that's different.

Dude, I'm that guy who can talk Sani Brown, Noah Lyles, Michael Norman, go aheasd look um up. Ya wanna talk NCAA track? How about MEAC or SWAC?

You are joke guy, a bad one.

And if a kid came to me wanting to run the mile his age would determine what I told him.

You are listing again little fella.

You know names but don't understand the sport itself.
So let's hear about how you got into sprinting and how you would have converted to the mile because you could not break 11.5 for the 100 meters.

Avante
09-09-2015, 10:13 PM
You are listing again little fella.

You know names but don't understand the sport itself.
So let's hear about how you got into sprinting and how you would have converted to the mile because you could not break 11.5 for the 100 meters.

I'm not the one trying my damnest to look like some retard, that would be you. I could coach the sprints and I don't understand it, huh? You wanna talk speed endurance, the key to sprinting? You know anything at all about this stuff?

Why the stupid questions little man? You're a fucking joke guy.

pgardn
09-09-2015, 11:28 PM
I'm not the one trying my damnest to look like some retard, that would be you. I could coach the sprints and I don't understand it, huh? You wanna talk speed endurance, the key to sprinting? You know anything at all about this stuff?

Why the stupid questions little man? You're a fucking joke guy.

Answer the question.
I smell a fake.

You can answer your own question by starting with creatine phosphate and ATP.

Avante
09-09-2015, 11:33 PM
Answer the question.
I smell a fake.

Ask the question right, don't try this rookie shit of trying to ignore individualism in track. There is no one size fits all here.

Now think ya stupid fuck, ok? Every athlete is different, honest they are.

pgardn
09-09-2015, 11:37 PM
Ask the question right, don't try this rookie shit of trying to ignore individualism in track. There is no one size fits all here.

Now think ya stupid fuck, ok? Every athlete is different, honest they are.

Sure they are but they ALL have some clear limitations you dumb fuck.
So tell me about the limitations, I already gave you a hint.

And since you could not break 11.5 for 100 m how would you have trained yourself to convert to the mile?

Answers little fella.

Avante
09-09-2015, 11:48 PM
Sure they are but they ALL have some clear limitations you dumb fuck.
So tell me about the limitations, I already gave you a hint.

And since you could not break 11.5 for 100 m how would you have trained yourself to convert to the mile?

Answers little fella.

There are no limitations stupid until an athletes begins to age, so stop talking like some moron, ok?

And if a guy tried to be a sprinter he would never try the mile without trying the 400 first. And if that didn't work ya dumb fuck, ya try the 800m. Nobody goes from sprint aspirations straight to the mile.

This is going ti be fun, seeing how ya don't have a clue.

pgardn
09-09-2015, 11:56 PM
There are no limitations stupid until an athletes begins to age, so stop talking like some moron, ok?

And if a guy tried to be a sprinter he would never try the mile without trying the 400 first. And if that didn't work ya dumb fuck, ya try the 800m. Nobody goes from sprint aspirations straight to the mile.

This is going ti be fun, seeing how ya don't have a clue.

Oh.

So sprinters can sprint a marathon? Why it's obvious, there are no limitations. You Fckn don't know what ATP and creatine phosphate are just like you don't know shit about DNA.

I said how would you convert you dumb Fck.

Listing tremors begin...

pgardn
09-10-2015, 12:10 AM
Busy listing.
im out.

Cant wait for the BS.

Avante
09-10-2015, 12:14 AM
Oh.

So sprinters can sprint a marathon? Why it's obvious, there are no limitations. You Fckn don't know what ATP and creatine phosphate are just like you don't know shit about DNA.

I said how would you convert you dumb Fck.

Listing tremors begin...

What sprinter can only run a 11.5? What are you retarded? You were talking about a wannabe ya dummy. That's right there are no limitations until an athlete finds the event that best suits his individualism.

Damn you're dumb.

An 11.5 sprinter, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What would you like to know about ATP and creatine phosphate? Dude, you do need a schooling.

Here ya go little man.
http://learn.quinnipiac.edu/at/faculty/hs/alsmith/creatine_phosphocreatine_atp.html

Now think ya dumb fuck, this is why I mentioned individualism.

Now before ya look even dumber, ya do know we did have a runner hold all the American records from the 50 yard dash to the mile, right?

Avante
09-10-2015, 12:50 AM
I do get a kicker out of dumb fucks like this little shit, they just can't stand it wheh they meet somebody whoi knows more than they do, hahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This idiot really thinks I don't get pathways and lactic acid and ATP/Creatine Phosphate, ha~~~~~~~~

pgardn
09-10-2015, 06:43 AM
What sprinter can only run a 11.5? What are you retarded? You were talking about a wannabe ya dummy. That's right there are no limitations until an athlete finds the event that best suits his individualism.

Damn you're dumb.

An 11.5 sprinter, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What would you like to know about ATP and creatine phosphate? Dude, you do need a schooling.

Here ya go little man.
http://learn.quinnipiac.edu/at/faculty/hs/alsmith/creatine_phosphocreatine_atp.html

Now think ya dumb fuck, this is why I mentioned individualism.

Now before ya look even dumber, ya do know we did have a runner hold all the American records from the 50 yard dash to the mile, right?

You give me a website because you can't discuss it...

So we have a record holder at the 50 and the mile...
Great. You go back to when dinosaurs roamed the Earth. You think this could happen PRESENT day?With full participation and specialization? Really.

Discuss the workouts you do with you sprinters to "hold" their speed? And how you believe this might aid in the systems relevant to the aforementioned bio molecules. Please. In your own words sprinting Guru...

Bottom line: stop trying to discuss things you know nothing about. When you pretend to have some knowledge, keep it tight. You clearly can list. Consider this your gift and shut down there.

Come clean little buddy, that's all.

Avante
09-10-2015, 11:14 AM
You give me a website because you can't discuss it...

So we have a record holder at the 50 and the mile...
Great. You go back to when dinosaurs roamed the Earth. You think this could happen PRESENT day?With full participation and specialization? Really.

Discuss the workouts you do with you sprinters to "hold" their speed? And how you believe this might aid in the systems relevant to the aforementioned bio molecules. Please. In your own words sprinting Guru...

Bottom line: stop trying to discuss things you know nothing about. When you pretend to have some knowledge, keep it tight. You clearly can list. Consider this your gift and shut down there.

Come clean little buddy, that's all.

What you are doing is trying way too hard to make something real simple more complex than it really is, why? Sprinters have been setting WR's for over 200 years, ok?

The key to sprinting is maximizing your ability to sustain a higher % of your max velocity, or MV, that is done by building that speed endurance. Obviously that comes about by running over distance, stuff like repeat 300's. You want to tax the system so a "mere" 100m is a ho hum affair.

What seperates Usain Bolt from everyone else other than his stride is the fact he is capable of sustaining a higher % of that MV than anyone else, so we get this illusion that he is coming on when in reality he is decellerating the slowest as he comes back from a higer MV.

I do get a kick out of dummies like you who really don't get this stuff at all, ha~~~~~~~~~~

pgardn
09-10-2015, 02:20 PM
What you are doing is trying way too hard to make something real simple more complex than it really is, why? Sprinters have been setting WR's for over 200 years, ok?

The key to sprinting is maximizing your ability to sustain a higher % of your max velocity, or MV, that is done by building that speed endurance. Obviously that comes about by running over distance, stuff like repeat 300's. You want to tax the system so a "mere" 100m is a ho hum affair.

What seperates Usain Bolt from everyone else other than his stride is the fact he is capable of sustaining a higher % of that MV than anyone else, so we get this illusion that he is coming on when in reality he is decellerating the slowest as he comes back from a higer MV.

I do get a kick out of dummies like you who really don't get this stuff at all, ha~~~~~~~~~~

Turnover.

You did not even mention it.

You think records will keep being set to what time? Since there are NO LIMITATIONS. So in 500 years humans will get down to what? Since THERE ARE NO LIMITATIONS. GD fool... I mean this is really simple stuff... Cmon little fella, no limits?

And you never answered the key biochemical problem with humans, never touched it. Hint: how long does max vel last and why not longer?

Avante
09-12-2015, 11:45 PM
Turnover.

You did not even mention it.

You think records will keep being set to what time? Since there are NO LIMITATIONS. So in 500 years humans will get down to what? Since THERE ARE NO LIMITATIONS. GD fool... I mean this is really simple stuff... Cmon little fella, no limits?

And you never answered the key biochemical problem with humans, never touched it. Hint: how long does max vel last and why not longer?

Educate yourself son, this will help.
http://www.brianmac.co.uk/sprints/

That's right there are no limits, only an idiot like you would think there were. 100 from now not one current track record will still be standing. Just like there are no 100 year old records now.

I do have fun with morons liike you, ha~~~~~