PDA

View Full Version : George Zimmerman is running wild

m>s
08-28-2015, 08:44 AM
Ave you guys been following this dude? Since the trial he's been talking shit to liberals and nogs nonstop on social media, called Obama a baboon, and the other day posted a pic taunting those who wish him harm. He was kicked back with a cigar grinning at his haters. How can one man be so based?

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/55dfc9dee4b0aec9f352cb07

DarrinS
08-28-2015, 08:53 AM
He's an idiot

m>s
08-28-2015, 09:01 AM
He's an idiot
That's just one cuckservative's opinion, a lot of people think he's pretty based

cd021
Patriot George. Trump going to tap him as his running mate and run away with the election.

hater
Trolling on a pro level. Not my cup of tea

hater
08-28-2015, 09:04 AM
It's be awesome if Trump hires him as his white house spokesman

m>s
08-28-2015, 09:09 AM
Trump actually would be solid for black Americans as far as that goes. Deporting the illegals would bump up wages and create jobs for the working class.

tlongII
08-28-2015, 09:39 AM
That's just one cuckservative's opinion, a lot of people think he's pretty based

What does based mean?

TheGreatYacht
08-28-2015, 09:49 AM
Trump actually would be solid for black Americans as far as that goes. Deporting the illegals would bump up wages and create jobs for the working class.
If you're worried about the low income hicks, I'm pretty sure there's plenty street corners you can do your begging in..

hater
08-28-2015, 09:54 AM

:lmao this is the biggest myth in history.

The jobs that illegal do no citizen can do as efficiently cheaply and cleanly.

Us would fall back behind African countries if illegal are gone. The backbone of the economy

boutons_deux
08-28-2015, 10:28 AM
All y'all gun fellators LOVE GZ for killing an unarmed n!gg@, implementing FL's (white man can) SYG law.

Fabbs
08-28-2015, 10:39 AM
:lmao this is the biggest myth in history.

The jobs that illegal do no citizen can do as efficiently cheaply and cleanly.

Us would fall back behind African countries if illegal are gone. The backbone of the economy
Have any real studies been done on likely outcome if illegals deported?
I don't mean by Ozzy Osbounes twunt seed.

Clipper Nation
08-28-2015, 11:04 AM
All y'all gun fellators LOVE GZ for killing an unarmed n!gg@, implementing FL's (white man can) SYG law.
You love Vester Flanagan for killing two unarmed white reporters.

m>s
08-28-2015, 11:21 AM
:lmao this is the biggest myth in history.The jobs that illegal do no citizen can do as efficiently cheaply and cleanly.Us would fall back behind African countries if illegal are gone. The backbone of the economyIf you're going to keep reposting this meme by all means please produce proof. Who did the jobs before the 80s? Sure these companies might have to pay a living wage but these jobs are for people who would otherwise not even be able to find work. You think just because they pay an illegal minimum wage that it means it's cheap? Cheap for the employer only, not for the taxpayer. We subsidize the costs of school for their children, special esl programs, every trip to the ER for a cold, $20,000 a pop for 400,000 anchor baby births annually, the list goes on and on. Every serious study shows that they are a huge net loss.

pgardn
08-28-2015, 11:22 AM
Boots take on Vester was as bad as I have ever read.

boutons_deux
08-28-2015, 11:30 AM
You love Vester Flanagan for killing two unarmed white reporters.

You Lie

boutons_deux
08-28-2015, 11:32 AM
Boots take on Vester was as bad as I have ever read.

you're full of shit, GFY.

I stated some reasons, black, gay, fired, why the shooter was fucked up over the years, now those reasons are being confirmed. I never said what y'all bitches put in my words, I don't support murder.

hater
08-28-2015, 11:57 AM
Have any real studies been done on likely outcome if illegals deported?
I don't mean by Ozzy Osbounes twunt seed.

Yes. Even a movie was made. A day without messicans. Watch it study it. Fear it

hater
08-28-2015, 11:58 AM
If you're going to keep reposting this meme by all means please produce proof. Who did the jobs before the 80s? Sure these companies might have to pay a living wage but these jobs are for people who would otherwise not even be able to find work. You think just because they pay an illegal minimum wage that it means it's cheap? Cheap for the employer only, not for the taxpayer. We subsidize the costs of school for their children, special esl programs, every trip to the ER for a cold, $20,000 a pop for 400,000 anchor baby births annually, the list goes on and on. Every serious study shows that they are a huge net loss.

Completely wrong. The aging citizen population health care costs plus the # of citizens on welfare completely eclipses any loss due to illegals.

pgardn
08-28-2015, 12:00 PM
you're full of shit, GFY.

I stated some reasons, black, gay, fired, why the shooter was fucked up over the years, now those reased are being confirmed. I never said what y'all bitches put in my words, I don't support murder.

You blame white society for a crazed black man and blame who for a crazed white man. Oh, white society?

Utter nonsense the way you assign blame. Like you know the guy.

Clipper Nation
08-28-2015, 12:04 PM
You Lie

Confederate VA whites trashing, insulting, ridiculing blacks, they NEVER learn. Well, they got a lesson now

m>s
08-28-2015, 12:13 PM
Lmao you didn't actually refute anything. So basically since other things like the elderly cost money also we should just ignore the damage being done to our country by illegals? :lmao what kind of retard logic is that? We can't control aging it's a part of life, what we can control is our borders.

m>s
08-28-2015, 12:14 PM
Also illegals can and do get welfare if they have a citizen child

djohn2oo8
08-28-2015, 12:16 PM
CN loves cops for killing unarmed blacks. I guess being unarmed only matters about whites, since everytime an unarmed black is shot, he loves to point to "not all unarmeds are not dangerous" excuse.

pgardn
08-28-2015, 12:16 PM
Lmao you didn't actually refute anything. So basically since other things like the elderly cost money also we should just ignore the damage being done to our country by illegals? :lmao what kind of retard logic is that? We can't control aging it's a part of life, what we can control is our borders.

We could kill old people who burden the economy. The rich ones, we keep.
Like the Donald Trump assigning of "keepers" only we just flat out kill the none keepers.
And we let The Donald decide. Hmmm... sounds familiar.

m>s
08-28-2015, 12:19 PM
We could kill old people who burden the economy. The rich ones, we keep.Like the Donald Trump assigning of "keepers" only we just flat out kill the none keepers.And we let The Donald decide. Hmmm... sounds familiar.Or we can just deport thre illegals and not murder our elderly

spurraider21
08-28-2015, 12:34 PM
he's certainly got issues

Clipper Nation
08-28-2015, 12:34 PM
CN loves cops for killing unarmed blacks. I guess being unarmed only matters about whites, since everytime an unarmed black is shot, he loves to point to "not all unarmeds are not dangerous" excuse.
I like cops for arresting criminals. I don't like false race-baiting narratives such as "hands up, don't shoot." I also don't like media circlejerks that are based on lies for the sole purpose of promoting the far-left SJW ideology.

Had the reporters been physically attacking Flanagan unprovoked and putting his life in danger and it was an act of self-defense, I'd be the first to point out that unarmed doesn't mean not dangerous. But this was a cold-blooded murder of two people who were just innocently doing their job. There is a huge difference between this situation and Mike Brown; comparing the two is false equivalence.

boutons_deux
08-28-2015, 12:58 PM
You blame white society for a crazed black man and blame who for a crazed white man. Oh, white society?

Utter nonsense the way you assign blame. Like you know the guy.

yeah, sure, the stress, pressure, humiliation for decades of implicit and explicit racism and homophobia would crack a lot of people, and it cracked this guy. He said so himself.

Clipper Nation
08-28-2015, 01:10 PM
yeah, sure, the stress, pressure, humiliation for decades of implicit and explicit racism and homophobia would crack a lot of people, and it cracked this guy. He said so himself.
:lol "Implicit and explicit racism and homophobia"

http://nypost.com/2015/08/28/reporters-everyday-comments-deemed-racist-by-on-air-killer/

Sorry, but he was one of your fellow SJWs who searched for any reason to be offended and play the victim, no matter how specious. Own it, deal with it, and seek help for your fucked-up deranged worldview.

Spurminator
08-28-2015, 02:06 PM
"SJW" is the new "repug"

ChumpDumper
08-28-2015, 02:32 PM
No way this guy was looking for social justice.

Clipper Nation
08-28-2015, 02:41 PM
No way this guy was looking for social justice.

SJWs don't actually want social justice, they want special-snowflake treatment and reasons to feel offended. Which is exactly what this guy wanted.

pgardn
08-28-2015, 02:44 PM

Oh he said IT.

Well then, it's the truth.

pgardn
08-28-2015, 02:49 PM

Rupaul says you are full of shit.
Its a wonder black homosexuals have not been involved in more execution crimes. On Camera.

boutons_deux
08-28-2015, 03:22 PM
Oh he said IT.

Well then, it's the truth.

Everybody's trashing the dead shooter, he was black (racism), he was gay(homophobia), and every last one of their words is the unchallengeable truth.

Clipper Nation
08-28-2015, 03:30 PM
Everybody's trashing the dead shooter
Have you considered that he's being trashed because he murdered two people?

he was black (racism), he was gay(homophobia)
And you have yet to provide any proof that he suffered actual racism or homophobia, despite being challenged numerous times. Meanwhile, his coworkers have described in immense detail how he spun everything as "racist" to feed his persecution complex.

ChumpDumper
08-28-2015, 05:49 PM
SJWs don't actually want social justice, they want special-snowflake treatment and reasons to feel offended. Which is exactly what this guy wanted.Of course SJW's want social justice.

hater
08-28-2015, 07:21 PM
:lmao boutons is a class AAAA troll :lol

:wow

Mad respect. Great shtick

Clipper Nation
08-28-2015, 07:21 PM
Of course SJW's want social justice.
Nope. They want their warped version of "social justice" that's based totally around self-gratification and their victim complex.

Spurtacular
08-28-2015, 10:19 PM
GZ's an idiot. But if I were him, I'd be tempted to be spiking the football too. Political system tried to put him away for self defense.

cd021
08-28-2015, 11:23 PM
I like cops for arresting criminals. I don't like false race-baiting narratives such as "hands up, don't shoot." I also don't like media circlejerks that are based on lies for the sole purpose of promoting the far-left SJW ideology.

Had the reporters been physically attacking Flanagan unprovoked and putting his life in danger and it was an act of self-defense, I'd be the first to point out that unarmed doesn't mean not dangerous. But this was a cold-blooded murder of two people who were just innocently doing their job. There is a huge difference between this situation and Mike Brown; comparing the two is false equivalence.

Yet you ignore my numerous posts about cops costing citizens hundreds of millions in major cities due to police payouts.:rolleyes

38 unarmed black/hispanic men have been unarmed and killed by the police in eight months. They make up 1/3 of the population and 2/3rds of unarmed deaths at the hands of police. Add in Native Americans and people of middle Eastern or Asian descent and that number jumps into the mid 40's (out of 60).

Clipper Nation
08-28-2015, 11:31 PM
Yet you ignore my numerous posts about cops costing citizens hundreds of millions in major cities due to police payouts.:rolleyes
Am I supposed to be shocked at liberal Democrat strongholds being corrupt and wasting the taxpayer's money?

cd021
08-29-2015, 04:31 AM
Am I supposed to be shocked at liberal Democrat strongholds being corrupt and wasting the taxpayer's money?

I find it interest that a cop apologist and a GOPer can be one in the same. Cops murdering unarmed men, skate on charges and the tax payer gets slapped with a massive bill. Your boy Trump wants to further empower the police.

djohn2oo8
08-29-2015, 05:42 AM

There you go a-Fucking-gain. Not at unarmed civilians who are shot by the cops, provoke them. A lot of the times, cops escalate the situation themselves.

boutons_deux
09-27-2015, 11:40 AM
The hero of Repugs/conservatives/rightwingnut/gun fellators/racists in the news again.

George Zimmerman retweets photo of Trayvon Martin’s body posted by admirer

http://2d0yaz2jiom3c6vy7e7e5svk.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/george-zimmerman-800x430.jpg

http://2d0yaz2jiom3c6vy7e7e5svk.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/zimmermman_tweet2.jpg

http://www.rawstory.com/2015/09/george-zimmerman-retweets-photo-of-trayvon-martins-body-posted-by-admirer/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+TheRawStory+%28The+Raw+Story% 29

m>s
09-27-2015, 11:47 AM
boo hoo. the liberal media and the fucking president crucified this guy long before he ever even got to trial, tried to swing the opinion against him and posted pictures of martin when he was about 13 years old. after being tormented for so long and sent thousands of death threats the guy has developed a defiant streak. the man literally did nothing wrong and you can go ahead and leave him the fuck alone.

Trainwreck2100
09-27-2015, 11:57 AM
boo hoo. the liberal media and the fucking president crucified this guy long before he ever even got to trial, tried to swing the opinion against him and posted pictures of martin when he was about 13 years old. after being tormented for so long and sent thousands of death threats the guy has developed a defiant streak. the man literally did nothing wrong and you can go ahead and leave him the fuck alone.

He did something wrong he just didn't break the law

m>s
09-27-2015, 12:43 PM
He did something wrong he just didn't break the law
what a crock of shit. the man did nothing wrong. he was doing his job as neighborhood watched and trayboon chimped out on him. think back to kindergarten, you learned to keep your hands to yourself. if you break the golden rule you might get more than you bargained for. act civil and you won't get shot in self defense.

boutons_deux
09-27-2015, 01:50 PM
"man literally did nothing wrong"

You Lie

he's not a man, he's a fucking overweight, dickless creep

he was told not to patrol with gun, he carried a gun

he was told not to get out of vehicle, but call the cops. He got out of the vehicle AND pursued an innocent BLACK kid and murdered him.

m>s
09-27-2015, 02:02 PM
9/11 dispatchers don't have any authority it's their job to tell you that for your own safety but Zimmerman didn't do anything wrong in checking it out himself. Proof he was told not to carry a gun? Which officer told him that and what is his badge number? What was the legal justification for him being denied a right he is given under the law?

m>s
09-27-2015, 02:02 PM
But what is against the law, assault. Bourbons you're a spineless joke, defending criminals for an agenda.

Trainwreck2100
09-27-2015, 04:11 PM
what a crock of shit. the man did nothing wrong. he was doing his job as neighborhood watched and trayboon chimped out on him. think back to kindergarten, you learned to keep your hands to yourself. if you break the golden rule you might get more than you bargained for. act civil and you won't get shot in self defense.

He started shit got his ass kicked and shot someone. He was the instigator and escalator. But like I said he didn't break the law

hater
09-27-2015, 04:45 PM
Dis nigga is crazy. It'll be interesting how this progress. Nigga is pushing lots of buttons imo

If you ask me this will not end well

m>s
09-27-2015, 05:09 PM
He started shit got his ass kicked and shot someone. He was the instigator and escalator. But like I said he didn't break the law
only in your bizarro world is a neighborhood watch guy doing investigation after a slew of robberies "starting shit." the kid could have easily ignored him. people do worse shit than look at me and i don't haul off and start beating the hell out of them. you fucking communist leftist pussy ass son of a bitch.

m>s
09-27-2015, 05:11 PM
Dis nigga is crazy. It'll be interesting how this progress. Nigga is pushing lots of buttons imo

If you ask me this will not end well

he's been doing this since the beginning. n!ggers and commies have already send him thousands of death threats and did so before the trial during and after. a few tweets isn't going to change much. if someone is going to murder him then they were already going to. if i were him i'd seek asylum in a safer country.

Trainwreck2100
09-27-2015, 06:00 PM
only in your bizarro world is a neighborhood watch guy doing investigation after a slew of robberies "starting shit." the kid could have easily ignored him. people do worse shit than look at me and i don't haul off and start beating the hell out of them. you fucking communist leftist pussy ass son of a bitch.

Zims could have easily ignored trey., his problem was he was wrong about the kid belonging there. And in no world is it the neighbourhood watch's job to investigate