PDA

View Full Version : Mavs: CROFL: Mavs Getting Ready To Sign Old Flame Josh Howard Who Had 2 Torn ACLs

Koolaid_Man
08-28-2015, 10:57 PM
:lmaoAnd they're close to signing big baby too....they staaaaaaaacccked :lmao

Deandre Jordan really did a number on deez nikkas in Dallas....they losing their gotdam minds :lmao

Free agents Josh Howard, Glen Davis linked to Mavericks
http://www.mavsmoneyball.com/2015/8/28/9220487/free-agents-josh-howard-glen-davis-linked-to-mavericks

Reck
08-28-2015, 11:07 PM
Davis will be a solid pick up. He did good with the Magic and Clippers.

Howard though, questionable. Didn't even know he was still around.

Poor mavs just waited too long to make their move. There's just nothing left out there now.

Buddy Mignon
08-28-2015, 11:53 PM
Mavs are life long one timers. Cuban and the mavfag krew were stupid to not allow their team to defend their title. Now they're trying to capture that magic again. While quietly in the West we are building a new EMPIRE.

Reck
08-29-2015, 12:03 AM
building a new EMPIRE.

:lmao

Lakers are worst off. It will be a while before the Lakers org bounces back from Kobe.

No one wants to play there. Fact.

Ghazi
08-29-2015, 04:18 AM
ld bet Kool $1000 the Mavs finish with a better record than the Lakers, but given that hes a broke ****** whose already been a proven welch I'll just say Kool you're an idiot.

Koolaid_Man
08-29-2015, 07:41 AM
ld bet Kool $1000 the Mavs finish with a better record than the Lakers, but given that hes a broke ****** whose already been a proven welch I'll just say Kool you're an idiot.

Dude you're a fucking paki foreigner have some respect for a trill nikka....you curry rice and goat eating muthafuckers come over to this country and then try to let your little
paki baby nuts hang...get the fuck outta here...

Your fucking team is shit btw....

Mark Celibate
08-29-2015, 08:06 AM
Big Baby is a solid pickup tbh, decent player on both ends of the floor, and an upgraded version of DeJuan Blair imho. Losing Davis who was a minimum contract earner while retaining DeMonkey for 20m/yr should be considered a one-step-forward, two-step-back movement for the Clippers. Not sure how much Smokey still has in him, but it's always a good thing to bring them ex-mavs or Dallas natives back home tbh. When will Cuban sign Lincoln and JET back?

Mark Celibate
08-29-2015, 08:10 AM
Dude you're a fucking paki foreigner have some respect for a trill nikka....you curry rice and goat eating muthafuckers come over to this country and then try to let your little

Our fucking team made the playoffs last season. When was the last time the Lakers made the playoffs tbh?

Koolaid_Man
08-29-2015, 09:11 AM
Our fucking team made the playoffs last season. When was the last time the Lakers made the playoffs tbh?

Go taste some pussy and then I might listen to you....

Mark Celibate
08-29-2015, 09:28 AM
^ check my name, I ain't tasting no pussy at all idiot.

Koolaid_Man
08-29-2015, 09:39 AM

Until you know what a pussy taste and feels like then your words can't be trusted

Mark Celibate
08-29-2015, 07:27 PM
Don't see how and where a pussy is related to basketball, tbh.

m>s
08-29-2015, 07:41 PM
Nothing Koon posts is related to basketball IMHO

Twisted_Dawg
08-29-2015, 07:42 PM
:lol

:lmao
Go taste some pussy and then I might listen to you....

:whine

:king
Until you know what a pussy taste and feels like then your words can't be trusted

Silver&Black
08-29-2015, 08:11 PM

Nothing Koon posts is related to basketball IMHO

A lot of truth in these two posts tbqh...

BD24
08-29-2015, 10:38 PM
So you make fun of the mavs for bringing back Howard and Big Baby, when your Lakers wanted to sign Yi Jianlin and Ron Artest. Your logic is flawless as always. God I wonder how many times your mom dropped you on your head as a baby.

Biernutz
08-30-2015, 12:43 AM
The Mav's are loading up and counting on players who have been out
with leg problems. Josh Howard with acl's, Wesley Matthews who is still
out with a Achilles tendon, Deron Williams who has had ankle scraped
clean, Chandler Parsons with a knee and Dirk who has poor lateral movement
with years of wear in the knees. That's a lot of contract players who
are question marks for the Mav's.