PDA

View Full Version : chick counsels depressed boyfriend into suicide

FkLA
08-29-2015, 01:48 PM
https://media.bizarrepedia.com/images/2015/08/Michelle-Carter-and-Conrad-Roy-of-Mattapoisett.jpg

Girlfriend charged for encouraging boyfriend’s suicide: “You just have to do it”

Conrad Roy, who was battling with depression, anxiety and suicidal thoughts, was seeking for help but instead was encouraged by his narcissistic 18-year-old girlfriend Michelle Carter to finish the business.

When Conrad started to worry about the consequences of his suicide, Michelle promised it’s not a big deal. “Everyone will be sad for a while, but they will get over it and move on. They won’t be in the depression,” she wrote.

CONRAD: How was your day?
CARTER: When are you doing it?
CONRAD: Since you don’t get your snapchat anymore, I sent them to you.
CARTER: (Smiley face) My day was okay. How was yours?
CONRAD: Good.
CARTER: Really?
CONRAD: Yes.
CARTER: That’s great. What did you do?
CONRAD: Ended up going to work for a little bit and then just looked stuff up.
CARTER: When are you gonna do it? Stop ignoring the question

Several times Conrad hesitated, deep inside screaming for help, but Michelle was determined to be a grieving girlfriend getting all the attention she craved for.

“Always smile and yeah you have to just do it [suicide],” wrote Michelle when Conrad had doubts. “You have everything you need. There is no way you can fail. Tonight is the night. It’s now or never.”

https://www.bizarrepedia.com/charged-with-suicide/

all for sympathy/attention on twitter apparently, fuck involuntary manslaughter they should charge that bitch with murder and if she gets off i hope the 4chan/reddit peeps step in and ruin her life tbh

m>s
08-29-2015, 03:27 PM
She's evil and he's a wimp, nothing more to say here

Buddy Mignon
08-29-2015, 03:29 PM
She's evil and he's a wimp, nothing more to say here

Hitler did it... lol... whimp.

m>s
08-29-2015, 03:35 PM

There's nothing shameful or cowardly about a military leader killing himself when all is lost. It's the only dignified way that he could have died when you consider the alternative.

Look at what happened to Mussolini. He faced the firing squad and had an honorable death, but then those fucking animals stripped him naked and sodomized his corpse in public and then hung him up on a fucking meat hook. Just imagine what kind of depraved shit those Russians would have done to Hitler's body if they had a chance to get their dirty slav hands on him.

Slavs are savage animals and there's no limit to the inhuman things that they're capable of. If any Eastern European ever whines about how Hitler shot himself then this is only because you wanted to mutilate his corpse and shove objects up his ass like a bunch of sub-human deviants. Hitler's image would have been irreparably destroyed if those slavs had gotten a chance to fuck around with his corpse like they wanted to, and Hitler knew this after seeing what happened to Mussolini, and that's why he ordered his body to be torched.

There was literally no chance of him ever facing a court and being held accountable for his actions in any just and civilized way. The Soviets were to frenzied and wild at that point, they would have sadistically tortured him, killed him, and then paraded his sodomized and rotting corpse through the street for weeks.

Blake
08-29-2015, 03:49 PM

:lol

ChumpDumper
08-29-2015, 04:06 PM
It's especially sad when you duplicate a thread that Fabbs has already duplicated.

Silver&Black
08-29-2015, 05:12 PM

BOOM!!!!

Hitler was a fag....took the easy way out. He cheated the hangman as I see it...

Silver&Black
08-29-2015, 05:13 PM
they would have sadistically tortured him, killed him, and then paraded his sodomized and rotting corpse through the street for weeks.

And he would have deserved every bit of it....

m>s
08-29-2015, 05:26 PM
And he would have deserved every bit of it....
Nein scheisskopf

DMX7
08-29-2015, 05:30 PM
There's nothing shameful or cowardly about a military leader killing himself when all is lost. It's the only dignified way that he could have died when you consider the alternative.

So why did Nazi radio have to spin it?

Hitler’s death was announced on Hamburg radio at 10.30pm on May 1. Listeners were told that the Führer had ‘fallen at his command post, fighting to the last breath against Bolshevism and for Germany’.

Silver&Black
08-29-2015, 05:34 PM
Nein scheisskopf

Ja scheisskopf

Fabbs
08-29-2015, 05:35 PM
It's especially sad when you duplicate a thread that Fabbs has already duplicated.
RumpHumper catches stuff like this.
When you are on the site 24/7, you can.

FkLA,
RumpHumper is all about saving the bandwidth.

lol

Silver&Black
08-29-2015, 05:36 PM
:cry He went out like a Samurai :cry

FkLA
08-29-2015, 06:20 PM
When you are on the site 24/7, you can.

FkLA,
RumpHumper is all about saving the bandwidth.

lol

Also only on ST can you post a sad, fucked up story like this and have it turn into a thread about Hitler smh.

m>s
08-29-2015, 06:30 PM
So why did Nazi radio have to spin it?
It's the truth he stayed in Berlin until the end, he definitely didn't travel to Argentina and have kids tee hee

ChumpDumper
08-29-2015, 07:16 PM

Also only on ST can you post a sad, fucked up story like this and have it turn into a thread about Hitler smh.the topic has already been discussed twice by the less slow members of the board.

lolUTSA

ChumpDumper
08-29-2015, 07:18 PM
When you are on the site 24/7, you can. Everyone caught your duplicate thread since the original was in the middle of the front page. Man, did you look stupid. :lol

Reck
08-29-2015, 07:18 PM
M>s but what do you say about the wife? Hitler made her do it too. That's chickenshit stuff.

Mark Celibate
08-29-2015, 07:25 PM
Poor dude, but at least he got rid of such an evil bitch tbh.

m>s
08-29-2015, 09:27 PM
M>s but what do you say about the wife? Hitler made her do it too. That's chickenshit stuff.
no he didnt, are you serious?

DMX7
08-29-2015, 11:50 PM
It's the truth he stayed in Berlin until the end, he definitely didn't travel to Argentina and have kids tee hee

They neglected to mention that he killed himself... he, personally, didn't exactly go down fighting.

Though he had no qualms with sending 10 and 11 year old boys to fight to their death in the last days of the reich.

m>s
08-29-2015, 11:53 PM
They neglected to mention that he killed himself... he, personally, didn't exactly go down fighting.

Though he had no qualms with sending 10 and 11 year old boys to fight to their death in the last days of the reich.
Well it was a total war, a war to end all wars. They lost and look they are being exterminated. We took control of their political establishment and implemented full on multiculti and degeneracy. Germans don't even have kids now, they are a broken people and are in the process of going extinct. Whereas under the reich they were a healthy and happy and numerous people. War is ugly.

DMX7
08-30-2015, 12:06 AM
Well it was a total war, a war to end all wars. They lost and look they are being exterminated. We took control of their political establishment and implemented full on multiculti and degeneracy. Germans don't even have kids now, they are a broken people and are in the process of going extinct. Whereas under the reich they were a healthy and happy and numerous people. War is ugly.

Germany today is what? It's probably the third or fourth most powerful country in the world. And this after Hitler led them to total collapse.

Silver&Black
08-30-2015, 12:12 AM
Germany today is what? It's probably the third or fourth most powerful country in the world. And this after Hitler led them to total collapse.

What is your definition of "most powerful country"???

Military strength? Economic status? Etc...

m>s
08-30-2015, 12:27 AM
Yeah they are strong economically today but the average German would never want to sell out his own race for some shitty Jew Union. As actual Germans are replaced with Muslims and n!ggers that will all change.

DMX7
08-30-2015, 12:35 AM
What is your definition of "most powerful country"???

Military strength? Economic status? Etc...

Obviously it's a pretty subjective thing, but I say mostly economic strength combined with general influence in world.

Thread
08-30-2015, 12:35 AM

Unlike after 1 we let 'em up easy after 2. Didn't take a rocket scientist to see if we'd a done that after 1 there'd a been no 2.

Thread
08-30-2015, 12:36 AM
The kid looks a bit like Paul Westphal at yout.

DMX7
08-30-2015, 12:37 AM
Didn't take a rocket scientist to see if we'd a done that after 1 there'd a been no 2.

so?

m>s
08-30-2015, 12:44 AM
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2011/06/05/germany-still-under-the-control-of-foreign-powers/

this will explain things a little better. Germany is not a free country. The U.S. Controls their media until 2099 and they are still under military occupation.

m>s
08-30-2015, 12:49 AM
This is also a great read

http://ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-183232

Spurtacular
08-30-2015, 02:08 AM
https://www.bizarrepedia.com/charged-with-suicide/

all for sympathy/attention on twitter apparently, fuck involuntary manslaughter they should charge that bitch with murder and if she gets off i hope the 4chan/reddit peeps step in and ruin her life tbh

They shouldn't charge her with anything. She's not the one who made the decision to kill him. The fact that she's being charged speaks to our police state culture.

Thread
08-30-2015, 05:05 AM
so?

...Teddy DuChamps father wouldn't be up in Togus, crazy as a shit house rat.

Reck
08-30-2015, 05:21 AM
They shouldn't charge her with anything. She's not the one who made the decision to kill him. The fact that she's being charged speaks to our police state culture.

?

You dont know jack about the judicial system, do you?

Should we not charge people with accesory to murder now as well?

In fact, let's look the other way when I put a hit on you and pay someone to kill your entire family. It's ok since I only half participated in the scheme to murder your family.

Some people man..

Bartender
08-30-2015, 05:31 AM

Hey, I don't tell patrons to drink and drive yet I can still be held responsible.

DMC
08-30-2015, 09:49 AM
She did the world a favor. She should get a fucking medal.

Smart Ass
08-30-2015, 10:08 AM
She was dead wrong. Words CAN kill.

Kool Bob Love
08-30-2015, 11:12 AM
A white women killing a white man. Now that's something you don't see everyday. Usually it's the other way around.

Spurtacular
08-30-2015, 03:00 PM
Hey, I don't tell patrons to drink and drive yet I can still be held responsible.

Because you're providing a physical mind altering substance; and even then, your liability is significantly less.

Spurtacular
08-30-2015, 03:03 PM
?

You dont know jack about the judicial system, do you?

Should we not charge people with accesory to murder now as well?

In fact, let's look the other way when I put a hit on you and pay someone to kill your entire family. It's ok since I only half participated in the scheme to murder your family.

Some people man..

Go back X years (not that many); and you won't find cases like this; people being charged for murder for someone else's suicide. Just saying that aloud sounds silly when you think of it. People once believed that personal responsibility was paramount. This is just passing the buck; and it's all part of an over arching effort to oppress us.

This person wasn't an accessory in a murder. She gave direction; and he made a choice as to whether to accept it or not.

m>s
08-30-2015, 03:13 PM
Go back X years (not that many); and you won't find cases like this; people being charged for murder for someone else's suicide. Just saying that aloud sounds silly when you think of it. People once believed that personal responsibility was paramount. This is just passing the buck; and it's all part of an over arching effort to oppress us.

This person wasn't an accessory in a murder. She gave direction; and he made a choice as to whether to accept it or not.kind of tend to agree, still wouldn't care if she died in a fire though

spurraider21
08-30-2015, 03:34 PM

Look at what happened to Mussolini. He faced the firing squad and had an honorable death, but then those fucking animals stripped him naked and sodomized his corpse in public and then hung him up on a fucking meat hook. Just imagine what kind of depraved shit those Russians would have done to Hitler's body if they had a chance to get their dirty slav hands on him.

Slavs are savage animals and there's no limit to the inhuman things that they're capable of. If any Eastern European ever whines about how Hitler shot himself then this is only because you wanted to mutilate his corpse and shove objects up his ass like a bunch of sub-human deviants. Hitler's image would have been irreparably destroyed if those slavs had gotten a chance to fuck around with his corpse like they wanted to, and Hitler knew this after seeing what happened to Mussolini, and that's why he ordered his body to be torched.

There was literally no chance of him ever facing a court and being held accountable for his actions in any just and civilized way. The Soviets were to frenzied and wild at that point, they would have sadistically tortured him, killed him, and then paraded his sodomized and rotting corpse through the street for weeks.
:lol copypasta to defend hitler's pussy actions

inb4 :cry shutup kike! :cry

m>s
08-30-2015, 03:56 PM
Kikes always try to discredit the source rather than the information presented. If you aren't a kike then they taught you well, best goy.

Spurtacular
08-30-2015, 04:04 PM
kind of tend to agree, still wouldn't care if she died in a fire though

I can certainly see why someone would think the worst of her. But I guarantee plenty of people let his kid down. Likely, his parents were total schmucks. And ultimately, he committed the murder; better that he killed himself than someone else at least.

spurraider21
08-30-2015, 04:24 PM
Kikes always try to discredit the source rather than the information presented. If you aren't a kike then they taught you well, best goy.
information presented from a discredited source isn't reliable

m>s
08-30-2015, 04:26 PM
information presented from a discredited source isn't reliable
That's just one faggots opinion

m>s
08-30-2015, 04:28 PM
I can certainly see why someone would think the worst of her. But I guarantee plenty of people let his kid down. Likely, his parents were total schmucks. And ultimately, he committed the murder; better that he killed himself than someone else at least.

Yeah wh it's just a sad story all the way around, he's weak and dumb but she's the most malicious character in this story by far. Our society has gotten very weak and degenerate. It's entertainment to do this type of stuff and millions of people are "depressed" and do this type of stuff. I don't really know what to say, the kikes got us good

man on wire
08-30-2015, 06:15 PM

Bullying someone into suicide has been prosecuted if I am not mistaken.

Blake
08-31-2015, 12:40 AM

Eh, he was getting cold feet but she pushed him pretty hard to do it. Also assisted with knowledge on how to do it.

She needs to be charged with something.

Gent
08-31-2015, 12:50 AM
Eh, he was getting cold feet but she pushed him pretty hard to do it. Also assisted with knowledge on how to do it.

Agreed.

She's culpable of more than being a bitch.

If if you don't get her now they'll get her later-albeit she'll have killed somebody herself that time.

Psychos will fo psycho things.

Spurtacular
08-31-2015, 02:36 AM

Did she force him to do it? Not saying that what she did was right. But he made the decision to end his own life. Do we really want to waste resources on this? She's going to be paying a price socially for this. She's been outed. Let the churches and whatever other constructive social mechanisms that are in place handle this. The legal system is not about rehabilitation.

Gent
08-31-2015, 04:48 AM
Did she force him to do it? Not saying that what she did was right. But he made the decision to end his own life. Do we really want to waste resources on this? She's going to be paying a price socially for this. She's been outed. Let the churches and whatever other constructive social mechanisms that are in place handle this. The legal system is not about rehabilitation.

You are quiet dumb. How have you managed with this faux way of thinking?

I'd say I'd feel sorry for you but I don't know you so yeah.

Gumby
08-31-2015, 04:51 AM

That's a stretch.

Spurtacular
08-31-2015, 05:49 AM
You are quiet dumb. How have you managed with this faux way of thinking?

I'd say I'd feel sorry for you but I don't know you so yeah.

You're fond of insults and making unexplained condemnations; I could care less about your lazy indignation.

Gent
08-31-2015, 06:06 AM
You're fond of insults and making unexplained condemnations; I could care less about your lazy indignation.

What are you talking about, kid? who have I insulted here? You can look up my whole 80 posts if you must.

You must have me confused with someone who shares your low intellect.

Spurtacular
08-31-2015, 06:44 AM
What are you talking about, kid? who have I insulted here? You can look up my whole 80 posts if you must.

You must have me confused with someone who shares your low intellect.

I guess quiet dumb isn't an insult; just a spelling error, huh? Why would I want to look your 80 posts? The three I've seen are plenty uninspiring enough.

Blake
08-31-2015, 07:30 AM

Neh, I think we need to put a stop to people mind fucking other people into killing themselves.

Spurtacular
08-31-2015, 07:36 AM
Neh, I think we need to put a stop to people mind fucking other people into killing themselves.

For all we know, he would've killed himself sooner if she hadn't been talking to him. If we don't live in a world where a person isn't ultimately the one responsible for whether or not he kills himself, then I'm not sure that this guy's choice was all that bad.

Blake
08-31-2015, 08:17 AM
For all we know, he would've killed himself sooner if she hadn't been talking to him.

Actually that's something we do know

If we don't live in a world where a person isn't ultimately the one responsible for whether or not he kills himself, then I'm not sure that this guy's choice was all that bad.

people definitely need to be responsible for their actions, but imo, we can't allow predators to be free to persuade people to self destruct.

Do you think Bernie Madoff should never have been charged with anything? I'm good with him being in jail.

FkLA
08-31-2015, 08:20 AM
For all we know, he would've killed himself sooner if she hadn't been talking to him. If we don't live in a world where a person isn't ultimately the one responsible for whether or not he kills himself, then I'm not sure that this guy's choice was all that bad.

For all we know he could've been one of the thousands, probably even millions of people that were suicidal but managed to get their lives together with the right help.

Spurtacular
08-31-2015, 08:29 AM
For all we know he could've been one of the thousands, probably even millions of people that were suicidal but managed to get their lives together with the right help.

It was still he who made the final decision. You prosecute this and what's next? Prosecuting someone who merely says, "I hope you die" or someone on a message board that says "kill yourself?" Come on now; how about we hold people to a smidgeon of mental fortitude.

mrsmaalox
08-31-2015, 08:42 AM
People who yell "jump" at attempted suicides on ledges and bridges have been prosecuted for as long as I can recall.

PizzaFace
08-31-2015, 08:52 AM
Believe me, bullying is no joke.

Gent
08-31-2015, 09:18 AM
I guess quiet dumb isn't an insult; just a spelling error, huh? Why would I want to look your 80 posts? The three I've seen are plenty uninspiring enough.

Thats very ironic. Just look at your posts in this thread alone. You're not coming off as a genius now are you?

Calling you dumb is putting it lightly. The way you're responding makes me think you have issues. You're coming off very schizophrenic and bipolar.

There's no need for you to be defensive in this, yet here you are taking it upon your back to make sense out of something that's clearly and obviously a wrong thing that she did, and must be held responsible--because there is such a thing as responsibility in this world after all.

DisAsTerBot
08-31-2015, 10:35 AM
It was still he who made the final decision. You prosecute this and what's next? Prosecuting someone who merely says, "I hope you die" or someone on a message board that says "kill yourself?" Come on now; how about we hold people to a smidgeon of mental fortitude.

right, because one mere quote was what happened here.

CavsSuperFan
08-31-2015, 12:11 PM
Michelle looks like a Vampire…

Spurtacular
08-31-2015, 04:42 PM
right, because one mere quote was what happened here.

I could care less if she said to do it 1,000 times. This guy's life was a series of decisions that led him to kill himself.

Spurtacular
08-31-2015, 04:43 PM
Thats very ironic. Just look at your posts in this thread alone. You're not coming off as a genius now are you?

Calling you dumb is putting it lightly. The way you're responding makes me think you have issues. You're coming off very schizophrenic and bipolar.

There's no need for you to be defensive in this, yet here you are taking it upon your back to make sense out of something that's clearly and obviously a wrong thing that she did, and must be held responsible--because there is such a thing as responsibility in this world after all.

Yawn.

Reck
08-31-2015, 06:07 PM
Are you going for moron of the month here or what? Give it a rest already.

FkLA
09-01-2015, 12:26 AM

Those scenarios aren't comparable at all. Also are you ignoring the posts by other people that are telling you how people have been prosecuted for bullying or yelling 'jump' when a suicidal person is on a ledge? This is even worse than those since she put effort into counseling him to do it.

I didn't know she had mental issues of her own though. Unfortunately that might be her ticket out of this.

Reck
09-01-2015, 01:38 AM
I didn't know she had mental issues of her own though. Unfortunately that might be her ticket out of this.

Depends on what kind of "mental" issues she has.

The article I read said she was an honor student and was going to some university.

Doesn't sound like someone who's not in control of what she's doing.

Spurtacular
09-01-2015, 01:52 AM
Those scenarios aren't comparable at all. Also are you ignoring the posts by other people that are telling you how people have been prosecuted for bullying or yelling 'jump' when a suicidal person is on a ledge? This is even worse than those since she put effort into counseling him to do it.

And I wouldn't say I agree with that; but at least there's an element of compulsion to it. You basically want to make it a crime to advocate suicide. Why? Did the first amendment cease to exist? I am not for giving the govt. tyrannical powers.

Chinook
09-01-2015, 07:55 AM
You basically want to make it a crime to advocate suicide. Why? Did the first amendment cease to exist?

Don't be one of those guys pretending like Free Speech is just NOW going away. Hell, the second president of the US tried to take away the freedom to criticize the government. It's not a new thing for folks to curtail the First Amendment. In fact, it's NEVER protected speech that has directly led to harm.

http://plato.stanford.edu/entries/freedom-speech/#JohStuMilHarPri

You can't yell "Fire" in a theatre; you can't say "Bomb" at an airport; you can't yell "Jump" when a person is standing on a ledge. These are standard things we've all agreed on now doing so that we don't cause stampedes or worse, create an environment where people aren't going to heed critical warnings because they're used to folks spouting off false alarms all the time.

If you read the transcript, this guy was NOT going to kill himself. He clearly wanted to, but he lacked the motivation to go through with it. By the end, she was almost belligerent in her "encouragement". I don't really feel sorry for the guy, and I actually think the question of suicide and how society looks at it should be revisited. But this case is pretty cut and dried.

MultiTroll
09-01-2015, 11:44 AM
Exactly,
While many would not be comfortable revealing, it would be interesting to see how many people went on to lead full lives and perhaps greatly benefit others when earlier they had contemplated suicide.

Where do you get the info the chick has mental issues? Is this from her atty Lionel Hutz egger her on to help her legal defense? Formed afterwords?

spurraider21
09-01-2015, 12:29 PM
People who yell "jump" at attempted suicides on ledges and bridges have been prosecuted for as long as I can recall.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SngYwMsxJ4U

MultiTroll
09-01-2015, 05:46 PM
I could care less if she said to do it 1,000 times. This guy's life was a series of decisions that led him to kill himself.
It's gotten old.
Are you there yet?
Hopefully soon....
http://kotaku.com/10-former-internet-trolls-explain-why-they-quit-being-j-1722649439

DAF86
09-03-2015, 12:06 AM
Damn, reading that made my blood boil. Fucking stupid ass bitch. I can't even start to rationalize all her "suicide pushing". Did she do it just to get attention on social media? That would make her the mother of all drama Queens. I kind of wouldn't mind this bitch getting bullied into her own suicide, tbh.

Fabbs
06-05-2017, 08:17 PM
The Kuuunt Michelle Carter has elected a trial by judge rather then jury.

Wonder if she is bribing him.
http://img-s-msn-com.akamaized.net/tenant/amp/entityid/BBC4DnA.img?h=768&w=1366&m=6&q=60&o=f&l=f&x=733&y=405
Michelle Carter flanked by defense liarwyers.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/trial-set-to-begin-for-woman-charged-in-texting-suicide-case/ar-BBC07Jn?ocid=spartanntp

Fabbs
06-05-2017, 08:27 PM
This stupid bitch is a paid *consultant* hired by the defense. His schemey testimony should be good.
https://tse3.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.LdFYVL5yNU5RezMoiyGJhAD6Es&w=176&h=212&c=7&qlt=90&o=4&dpr=1.25&pid=1.7
*Dr* Peter Breggin

Fabbs
06-12-2017, 11:35 AM
^^^
In a motion to include Breggin in the trial, Judge Lawrence Moniz determined that the doctor's expertise and knowledge on antidepressants, which both Roy and Carter had used, will be relevant to the case.

Breggin testified about SSRIs and selective Serotonin re-uptake inhibitors.

He explained that SSRI antidepressants like Prozac can have severe adverse effects on the developing brain. They specifically disrupt frontal lobe function, which controls judgment, impulse control and weighing of future consequences.

"The young brain is more susceptible to harm from the SSRI," Breggin said.

Breggin is scheduled to continue his testimony Monday after court returns from recess.

MultiTroll
06-13-2017, 08:34 PM
https://c.o0bg.com/rf/image_1920w/Boston/2011-2020/2017/06/06/BostonGlobe.com/Metro/Images/greenhouse_07carter-20_metro.jpg

MultiTroll
06-13-2017, 08:35 PM
https://c.o0bg.com/rf/image_1920w/Boston/2011-2020/2017/06/06/BostonGlobe.com/Metro/Images/greenhouse_07carter-17_metro.jpg

DMC
06-13-2017, 08:46 PM
She's manager material without a doubt.

MultiTroll
06-13-2017, 09:06 PM
Judge Lawrence Moniz

http://ww1.hdnux.com/photos/61/71/15/13079376/3/1024x1024.jpg

lefty20
06-13-2017, 09:56 PM

Telling a random stranger to "kill yourself" on a message board or video game is not even close to same thing as encouraging/helping a depressed individual, that u happen to know on a personal level, to commit suicide.

I don't know what a fair punishment for something like this is or should be. But it's definitely not something you can sweep under the community service rug.

DMC
06-13-2017, 10:00 PM
Telling a random stranger to "kill yourself" on a message board or video game is not even close to same thing as encouraging/helping a depressed individual, that u happen to know on a personal level, to commit suicide.

I don't know what a fair punishment for something like this is or should be. But it's definitely not something you can sweep under the community service rug.

We've all known that special person who threatened to commit suicide all the time. Someone just called them on it, probably after hearing it from him all the time. She probably couldn't wait for him to die already. Sucks to be her now. Any person who can do that is likely suicidal themselves.

spurraider21
06-13-2017, 10:03 PM
We've all known that special person who threatened to commit suicide all the time. Someone just called them on it, probably after hearing it from him all the time. She probably couldn't wait for him to die already. Sucks to be her now. Any person who can do that is likely suicidal themselves.
poor her. so inconvenienced by his being alive.

Fabbs
06-13-2017, 10:22 PM
Damn, reading that made my blood boil. Fucking stupid ass bitch. I can't even start to rationalize all her "suicide pushing". Did she do it just to get attention on social media? That would make her the mother of all drama Queens.
According to this article there are definite connections to a character and episodes of "Glee" and this Michelle Carter. I don't watch Glee, you'd have to ask one of the Laker or Warrior posters but notice the direct similarities, especially the texts, brought out in this article which reveals the episode was based on the suicide of a real life cast member of the show:

https://www.buzzfeed.com/ellievhall/michelle-carter-text-messages-glee?utm_term=.cy24yoNDjJ#.pjxxlP0g89

In part: Many BuzzFeed News readers pointed out that portions of two of the texts were — almost word for word — from an episode of the television show Glee.

The episode in question, "The Quarterback," which aired on Oct. 10, 2013, was a memorial episode for actor Cory Monteith and his character Finn Hudson following Monteith's death of a drug overdose.

Spurtacular
06-13-2017, 10:49 PM

I agree that she's a fucking c*nt. And let's say the purported facts are true and that she's deserving of sort of punishment. That's still not enough for me. Don't scapegoat the suicider. And don't give prosecutors more power than is absolutely necessary. It's like the guy in your icon says, you tell a surgeon he can cut and he'll spend the night sharpening his saw.

DMC
06-13-2017, 11:43 PM
poor her. so inconvenienced by his being alive.

How did you get that out of what I said? Or was that just another passive aggressive fem moment for you?

LaMarcus Bryant
06-14-2017, 07:33 AM
She sounds like one of those chicks that jacks guys off in their sleep.

Chinook
06-16-2017, 10:52 AM
Guilty, according to CNN:

http://www.cnn.com/2017/06/16/us/michelle-carter-texting-case/index.html?adkey=bn

Up to 20 years, but I could see her not getting half that. Though I have no idea if there's a min for this sort of thing.

Fabbs
06-16-2017, 11:30 AM
Up to 20 years, but I could see her not getting half that. Though I have no idea if there's a min for this sort of thing.
Judge said she is a "youthful offender, and will be *adjudged as such".
So far I have not seen any of the media say what this means for sentencing.
Her defense liarwyer seemed to look encouraged when he said this.

RD2191
06-16-2017, 08:53 PM
:cryRich white fuck offs himself because "problems" :cry. Fuck outta here

Chinook
06-17-2017, 07:13 PM
:cryRich white fuck offs himself because "problems" :cry. Fuck outta here

You ain't half-bad, Rob.

SpursforSix
06-18-2017, 06:04 AM
You ain't half-bad, Rob.

Just the Messican part right?

Fabbs
08-03-2017, 08:21 PM
:rolleyes pussy assed judge only gave her 15 months.
Which won't start until her defense liarwyer runs thru the appeals attempts.

Fabbs
08-03-2017, 08:25 PM
a.) If he is satisfied she knew exactly what she was doing, then why the wussy sentence?
b.) Why did he suspend half of her sentence?
__----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Judge Lawrence Moniz sentenced Carter to a 2½-year term with 15 months suspended. He stayed the sentence, at the request of Carter’s lawyers, while her appeal makes its way through the state court system
He said he did not believe Carter’s young age at the time of the offense, or her own mental health issues, contributed to the crime.
“I am satisfied that she is mindful of the actions for which she now stands convicted,” Moniz said.

Blake
08-03-2017, 10:33 PM
Do you know what the word suspend means

DMC
08-03-2017, 10:40 PM
She did the world a favor. At least he only took himself.

Fabbs
08-03-2017, 10:42 PM
:lmao It "could".

The case "could"* spur the Massachusetts legislature to pass a law that makes it a crime to engage in "coercing or encouraging suicide," Medwed said. Such a law already exist in about 40 other states.

* quotation marks Fabbs.

Douche bag politicians. It "could" spur them.
Duurrrr urrr I wonder if it should be a crime to assist a suicide.

Fabbs
08-03-2017, 10:50 PM
I be's an interweb gangsta
http://img.izismile.com/img/img3/20100322/640/internet_gangstas_640_06.jpg

She did the world a favor. At least he only took himself.

MultiTroll
01-13-2020, 04:38 PM
Supreme Court gets it right.

Supreme Court won't hear appeal of Michelle Carter, convicted of encouraging boyfriend's death by suicide with text messages

If i ruled that her cunty team of attorneys would be right in the clink with her.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/supreme-court-wont-hear-appeal-of-michelle-carter-convicted-of-encouraging-boyfriends-death-by-suicide-with-text-messages/ar-BBYUtH4?ocid=spartanntp

spurraider21
01-13-2020, 07:44 PM
Supreme Court gets it right.

Supreme Court won't hear appeal of Michelle Carter, convicted of encouraging boyfriend's death by suicide with text messages

If i ruled that her cunty team of attorneys would be right in the clink with her.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/supreme-court-wont-hear-appeal-of-michelle-carter-convicted-of-encouraging-boyfriends-death-by-suicide-with-text-messages/ar-BBYUtH4?ocid=spartanntp
:nope

Momo
01-13-2020, 09:16 PM
A kindred spirit