PDA

View Full Version : 17-Year-Old Black Kid Builds $3.5 Million Global Enterprise

Koolaid_Man
08-29-2015, 03:45 PM
Lil. Nikkas on the come up. :lol....this what I'm talking bout..fa sho

http://atlantablackstar.com/2015/08/27/17-year-old-builds-3-5-million-global-enterprise-company/

m>s
08-29-2015, 03:49 PM
Good for him I feel sorry for him being one of the first to evolve before his brethren, hope he doesn't get gunned down out of jealousy

Koolaid_Man
08-29-2015, 03:58 PM
Good for him I feel sorry for him being one of the first to evolve before his brethren, hope he doesn't get gunned down out of jealousy

Fortunately for us its 2015 and new technology will catch the KKK inbreds much faster if they try anything..but you're right bro..decades ago the KKK and other poor whites routinely would kill us out of jealousy

DMC
08-29-2015, 04:22 PM
Nephew Tom..

m>s
08-29-2015, 04:26 PM
Fortunately for us its 2015 and new technology will catch the KKK inbreds much faster if they try anything..but you're right bro..decades ago the KKK and other poor whites routinely would kill us out of jealousy
Talking about black on black crime

Trill Clinton
08-29-2015, 04:56 PM
salute to the lil homie.

TheSanityAnnex
08-29-2015, 05:09 PM
Lil. Nikkas on the come up. :lol....this what I'm talking bout..fa sho

http://atlantablackstar.com/2015/08/27/17-year-old-builds-3-5-million-global-enterprise-company/

That is very cool. Wonder exactly what type of services was doing at 12, wish they'd go into more detail.

Silver&Black
08-29-2015, 05:16 PM
Fantastic....

:tu Jaylen Bledsoe

Koolaid_Man
08-29-2015, 06:13 PM
That is very cool. Wonder exactly what type of services was doing at 12, wish they'd go into more detail.

The article says computer enineering company...or some shit like det....

Koolaid_Man
08-29-2015, 06:19 PM
Talking about black on black crime

We don't kill each other over academic jealosy...you should know that Darrell my nigga...whites do that because they don't want the world to know we're also academically superior as well as physically..so hence you have the institutional racism to keep us back...

m>s
08-29-2015, 06:32 PM
We don't kill each other over academic jealosy...you should know that Darrell my nigga...whites do that because they don't want the world to know we're also academically superior as well as physically..so hence you have the institutional racism to keep us back...
Lel black students who do well in school are called uncle toms

Trill Clinton
08-29-2015, 06:37 PM
Lel black students who do well in school are called uncle toms
Yea by white students

Trill Clinton
08-29-2015, 06:38 PM
Only time I been called an Uncle Tom is by cacs online.

m>s
08-29-2015, 06:43 PM
Yea by white studentsLmao no, blacks are viscous to eachother I've seen it. Bring good in school is "trying to be white."

Mark Celibate
08-29-2015, 07:30 PM
Hard to believe a nigga could get rich without sports, rap or crime, tbh.

Koolaid_Man
08-29-2015, 07:46 PM
Hard to believe a nigga could get rich without sports, rap or crime, tbh.

There's thousands of us out here....Ben Carson is one..his ass is just confused at the moment

Silver&Black
08-29-2015, 08:00 PM
There's thousands of us out here....Ben Carson is one..his ass is just confused at the moment

First of all, :lol at the "us". You're not rich...you're unemployed. You make 5 ST threads before noon a day...while most of "us" are at work.

Second, Ben Carson isn't "Confused". I guess just because he's Republican...you hate the guy. He should be an idol in the black community. If I was a black father I would rather my son look up to Ben Carson than Drake. The guy worked at John Hopkins Hospital....actually he was the Director of Pediatric Neurosurgery. That's about as un-confused as it gets. You know only the best surgeons in the world get to operate on children, Kool. The people who barely passed Medical School operate on the elderly....the top of the class get to work on children.

Koolaid_Man
08-29-2015, 08:13 PM
First of all, :lol at the "us". You're not rich...you're unemployed. You make 5 ST threads before noon a day...while most of "us" are at work.

Second, Ben Carson isn't "Confused". I guess just because he's Republican...you hate the guy. He should be an idol in the black community. If I was a black father I would rather my son look up to Ben Carson than Drake. The guy worked at John Hopkins Hospital....actually he was the Director of Pediatric Neurosurgery. That's about as un-confused as it gets. You know only the best surgeons in the world get to operate on children, Kool. The people who barely passed Medical School operate on the elderly....the top of the class get to work on children.

Like I said he is smart academically but a retard when it comes to common sense..I don't hate the guy at all...just like I didn't hate Herman Cain....Ben is smarter academically than 98% of the white population....now Clareance Thomas is the biggest sorry ass uncle Tom ass sellout to walk this earth....tbh

Reck
08-29-2015, 08:20 PM
How does that make you feel kool?

With someone with absolutely no income it must make you feel pretty small, doesn't it? :lol

Silver&Black
08-29-2015, 08:24 PM
Like I said he is smart academically but a retard when it comes to common sense..I don't hate the guy at all...just like I didn't hate Herman Cain....Ben is smarter academically than 98% of the white population....now Clareance Thomas is the biggest sorry ass uncle Tom ass sellout to walk this earth....tbh

"Hate" is probably too strong a word...I apologize for using it.

And I agree with you...and I'll add this:

"Ben is smarter than 98% of the total population". No need to really throw race into a statistic like that. Dude is a genius...and like I said earlier....he should be looked up to in the black community. Your balls must be screwed on pretty tight to perform brain surgery on children.