PDA

View Full Version : Blazers: j-just f-f...

That feel when
08-30-2015, 10:01 AM
Portland Trail Blazers plummet back into irrelevance after losing LaMarcus AldridgeThe Portland Trail Blazers can no longer depend on that feathery but deadly midrange jumper from LaMarcus Aldridge, those bow-and-arrow, three-point celebrations from marksman Wesley Matthews, the defensive versatility of Nicolas Batum or the untamed play and mane of mascot-mocking Robin Lopez. They still have an electrifying two-time all-star in Damian Lillard, but four-fifths of the starting lineup responsible for back-to-back 50-win seasons exited last summer, forcing a playoff contender to suddenly fall back into irrelevance in the unforgiving Western Conference.
In the absence of so many familiar faces, namely a franchise anchor for nearly nine years in Aldridge, the Trail Blazers have been thrust into a project that is more like a redirection than a rebuild. They aren’t exactly starting over, since they were already transitioning toward their current foundation, Lillard. But the initial results will at times be galling as General Manager Neil Olshey has invested in more uncertainty with intriguing but unproven talent.

That feel when
08-30-2015, 10:02 AM
JUST FUCK MY SHIT UPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

That feel when
08-30-2015, 10:02 AM
http://img.4plebs.org/boards/tv/image/1426/85/1426858342702.jpg

Thread
08-30-2015, 10:05 AM
LMA was too leaky a vessel.

Meandering for a decade and you've not a pot to piss in, nor window to throw it out of during this tenure.

Kool Bob Love
08-30-2015, 10:12 AM

Meandering for a decade and you've not a pot to piss in, nor window to throw it out of during this tenure.

LMA is a winner

Roy, Brandon, an Lou are losers.

Thread
08-30-2015, 10:25 AM
LMA is a winner

Now, sure. Then, no.

Koolaid_Man
08-30-2015, 10:49 AM
LMA is a winner

Roy has been deeper and further than LMA has ever gotten...and when the Spurs Flame out in the first round this year...it will continue....

Kool Bob Love
08-30-2015, 11:03 AM
Roy has been deeper and further than LMA has ever gotten...and when the Spurs Flame out in the first round this year...it will continue....

This clown stole all of Money's moves but didn't listen to him when he said "you reach, I teach"

http://youtu.be/IDLDX10L4OU

Check the score too. Holy shit!

DMC
08-30-2015, 12:16 PM

"If we don't win our last playoff game, I'd rather us miss the playoffs" - Dale

DMC
08-30-2015, 12:18 PM

Yet you tried at least twice to sign him. Your 2nd 1st didn't take either.

Thread
08-30-2015, 02:14 PM
Yet you tried at least twice to sign him. Your 2nd 1st didn't take either.

Afternoon, Shits.

DeRozan m8
08-30-2015, 05:09 PM
I keep forgetting about this awesome Lou trade :lmao