PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: Upshaw: I know I'll be a Laker

LkrFan
08-30-2015, 01:21 PM
http://d1warraxuf7xh1.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/USATSI_8689033_154224518_lowres.jpg

Robert Upshaw was one of the mystery men heading into the 2015 NBA Draft, with mock drafts having him going anywhere from the mid-late first round to falling out of the draft altogether. With some question marks in his past and a heart condition that needed to be cleared for the big man out of Washington didn’t hear his name called on draft night, but it wouldn’t take long for him.

Shortly after the draft ended, GM Mitch Kupchak was able to sign Upshaw to the Lakers Summer League team. The young shot-blocking savant had his ups and downs in Las Vegas, but he showed flashes of brilliance, particularly when he was defending Minnesota’s Karl-Anthony Towns. The Lakers were rumored to have*signed Upshaw to a two-year deal*following that performance, but the contract never materialized.

Fortunately, Scout.com*managed to get a quick interview*with Upshaw at the Seattle Pro-Am on Friday, and he was able to shed some light on his status with the Lakers. Here is a transcript:

I’ve just been working hard, my transition from college into the NBA has been a tough one, but I’m relishing all my hard work. I continue to stay focused and continue to work hard, and I have training camp with the Lakers coming up. I’m just excited, I’m excited to get out there and play basketball, and show them that I’m one of the best basketball players in the country.

There hasn’t been an agreement yet. That’s what can be if I go in and do the right things and what I need to do….I know that I’ll be a Laker. I just know. I work hard, I put nothing but 110 percent into what I’ve been doing. From before Summer League, but I had some problems with my heart, and then after, I’ve just been having an amazing year.

Reading between the lines, it sounds as though Upshaw has a good shot at making the final roster if he keeps his act together. After averaging an incredible 4.5 blocks per game for Washington, he could be a solid rim-protected behind Roy Hibbert, and is certainly a player to keep an eye on.

LINK: http://www.lakersnation.com/robert-upshaw-on-signing-with-lakers-i-know-that-ill-be-a-laker/2015/08/30/

I'm openly rooting for this kid...even moreso than Randle, Russell, and Clarkson. He could be a defensive monster for years to come.

Part of the knock on him was he was out of shape during Lakers SPL. Sounds like he's rounding into shape. Good to hear he's working hard. Could be the steal of the draft. :tu

DPG21920
08-30-2015, 02:13 PM
How can you be the steal of the draft when you weren't drafted :lol

Thread
08-30-2015, 02:16 PM
How can you be the steal of the draft when you weren't drafted :lol

Deeps, gettin' his obtuse on.

Yer adorable.

DPG21920
08-30-2015, 02:16 PM
Sweet irony ^

Thread
08-30-2015, 02:17 PM
Sweet irony ^

You were being obtuse. I called ya on it.

Grow up.

DPG21920
08-30-2015, 02:18 PM
Your life is obtuse. You have no room.

Silver&Black
08-30-2015, 02:20 PM
You Lakers fans are some weird motherfuckers....

Upshaw = "Steal of the draft"
Hibbert = Second coming of Kareem
Clarkson = Best rookie of all-time
D. Russel = Magic Johnson light

L. Aldridge = Cursed???

Thread
08-30-2015, 02:20 PM
Your life is obtuse. You have no room.

I made you swallow the whistle.

tee, hee.

Silver&Black
08-30-2015, 02:21 PM
There is a reason why this guy was passed on by every single team (minus Clippers :lol no pick).....

TWICE.

Thread
08-30-2015, 02:24 PM

L. Aldridge = Cursed???

LMA has never amounted to a hill a beans. Obsessing & ruminating in the NW for a decade isn't an accomplishment, &. The Spurs though are gonna loosen that tight bootie hole of LMA's,,,metaphorically speaking. Let that juice out of there,,,the talent juice that LMA's has secreted & has been resting dormant in that tight bootie orifice. Oh, Pop, Dunc, the boys are gonna extract it and put it to use.

Oh, the tight bootie hole of LMA.

DPG21920
08-30-2015, 02:26 PM
Go on record, Thread - do you agree with Kool/Luva's basketball acumen? Will LAL win 50+ and be a playoff team?

Silver&Black
08-30-2015, 02:28 PM
LMA has never amounted to a hill a beans.

And Upshaw, Hibbert, Clarkson, and Russel have amounted to a hill of beans before?

Thread
08-30-2015, 02:29 PM
And Upshaw, Hibbert, Clarkson, and Russel have amounted to a hill of beans before?

No.

Thread
08-30-2015, 02:30 PM
Go on record, Thread - do you agree with Kool/Luva's basketball acumen? Will LAL win 50+ and be a playoff team?

I don't do predictions, Deeps. It's my religion.

I leave that up to you children.

Silver&Black
08-30-2015, 02:30 PM
No.

Thank You.

spurraider21
08-30-2015, 02:31 PM
Deeps, gettin' his obtuse on.

Yer adorable.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-S10LdUEfA

DPG21920
08-30-2015, 02:33 PM

Then you have no room to debate or chime in here. If you can't go on record, then you are either a coward who doesn't believe what he types or worse a know nothing.

Either way - people know where you stand now. No more tough guy now.

Thread
08-30-2015, 02:34 PM
Then you have no room to debate or chime in here. If you can't go on record, then you are either a coward who doesn't believe what he types or worse a know nothing.

Either way - people know where you stand now. No more tough guy now.

Horseshit.

LkrFan
08-30-2015, 02:41 PM
How can you be the steal of the draft when you weren't drafted :lolYou're funny. :lol Had he left the weed alone, he's a 1st rounder. Tell me he wouldn't have been.

ambchang
08-30-2015, 02:42 PM

And yet you did, in the exact same thread.

LMA has never amounted to a hill a beans. Obsessing & ruminating in the NW for a decade isn't an accomplishment, &. The Spurs though are gonna loosen that tight bootie hole of LMA's,,,metaphorically speaking. Let that juice out of there,,,the talent juice that LMA's has secreted & has been resting dormant in that tight bootie orifice. Oh, Pop, Dunc, the boys are gonna extract it and put it to use.

DPG21920
08-30-2015, 02:44 PM
You're funny. :lol Had he left the weed alone, he's a 1st rounder. Tell me he wouldn't have been.

Do you trust your front office when it comes to talent evaluation?

Thread
And yet you did, in the exact same thread.

Afternoon, Shits.

DPG21920
Horseshit.

Sorry my man. That's how it works here. You had your chance to back up what you claim and not only did you not show confidence in Kool/Luva, you completely sh*t the bed for yourself.

That's just that. We can move on now that we know.

LkrFan
08-30-2015, 02:46 PM
Do you trust your front office when it comes to talent evaluation?MK was part of the braintrust that traded our starting center for a 17 year old high schooler, so yes.

Kool Bob Love
08-30-2015, 02:48 PM
Horseshit.

Stealing my shit. Im honored.

Thread
08-30-2015, 02:48 PM
Sorry my man. That's how it works here. You had your chance to back up what you claim and not only did you not show confidence in Kool/Luva, you completely sh*t the bed for yourself.

That's just that. We can move on now that we know.

Be an asshole then.

Koolaid_Man
08-30-2015, 02:53 PM

Grow up.

He can't anymore..but theres hope for his son....:lol

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/Mobile%20Uploads/d4c8f8a5ca534892004ae7bcd6bde39e9ac67da4e19fd5e9c9 90ce3b051bd1fb_-original_zpsqcpjezs5.png

DPG21920
08-30-2015, 02:57 PM
Kool talking trash about people's kids? Karma is not going to be kind. No way LA makes the playoffs now. That's on Kool.

DPG21920
08-30-2015, 02:57 PM
Be an asshole then.

Sweet Irony ^

DPG21920
08-30-2015, 02:58 PM
MK was part of the braintrust that traded our starting center for a 17 year old high schooler, so yes.

So one move earns you the trust? What about recent years? Not saying you shouldn't trust them, but interesting that MK has ushered in the worst years LA has ever seen and you still trust them because they got the steal of the un-draft.

Koolaid_Man
08-30-2015, 03:04 PM
Kool talking trash about people's kids? Karma is not going to be kind. No way LA makes the playoffs now. That's on Kool.

My words were kind to your boy....

BD24
08-30-2015, 03:28 PM
How many scrubs are Laker fans gonna prop up? Remember last off season when you guys were propping up that slant eyes Jeremy Lin? How did that work out?

Only Laker fans would try to spin that they had a better offseason than the Spurs.

LkrFan
08-30-2015, 03:43 PM
So one move earns you the trust? What about recent years? Not saying you shouldn't trust them, but interesting that MK has ushered in the worst years LA has ever seen and you still trust them because they got the steal of the un-draft.
No son. :lol

1) Mailman was an iron man of sorts until he became a Laker. No doubt in my mind we dust off the Pisstons with a healthy Mailman (just like we dusted off the Spurs det year :toast). Instead, Slava Medvedenko was battling the Wallace Bros next to a 485lb Shaq. When Mailman went down, so did the Lakers. MK put that team together. We should have won a rang.

2) MK "traded" for 0-16 Pau. 3 Finals, 2 rangs. MK orchestrated det trade, plus little ones like Ariza, Cannon Brown, etc.

3) Nash was an iron man too. So was Dwert. We just so happened to get both players after they were broken. Then Kobe went down too. Would they have rang if healthy? Dunno, but we would have been in the hunt, and I would have liked their chances against anybody. Wasn't meant to be.

4) MK drafted Randle, moved up to #46 in the draft to select Clarkson, drafted D'Angelo over Okafor, now most likely will sign "undrafted" FA Upshaw. <--- very nice young nucleus BTW.

Time will tell what ^4 will do, but MK swung for the fences with 1-3. Can't fault him for that. At least I don't. So yeah, I trust MK.

LkrFan
08-30-2015, 04:02 PM

Thread
08-30-2015, 04:06 PM
How many scrubs are Laker fans gonna prop up? Remember last off season when you guys were propping up that slant eyes Jeremy Lin? How did that work out?

Only Laker fans would try to spin that they had a better offseason than the Spurs.

That was your old dad. I was hot for that little slant eyed bastard. I thought he was gonna be the livin' end. I should have looked at him with a jaundiced eye. I should have my ass kicked for that. He was an unmitigated Oriental disaster.

BD24
08-30-2015, 05:03 PM
That was your old dad. I was hot for that little slant eyed bastard. I thought he was gonna be the livin' end. I should have looked at him with a jaundiced eye. I should have my ass kicked for that. He was an unmitigated Oriental disaster.
:lolNever change Dale, you can give it and you can take it :toast

Koolaid_Man
08-30-2015, 05:43 PM
:lolNever change Dale, you can give it and you can take it :toast

O master Elkingslayer sir......it would be my honor if you would kiss my ass in such a Similiar fine manner....

BD24
08-30-2015, 05:54 PM
O master Elkingslayer sir......it would be my honor if you would kiss my ass in such a Similiar fine manner....
I just call it like it is Capri. Dale is one of a kind, you on the other hand are just the run of the mill forum idiot. We have another version of you upstairs.

Koolaid_Man
08-30-2015, 06:16 PM
I just call it like it is Capri. Dale is one of a kind, you on the other hand are just the run of the mill forum idiot. We have another version of you upstairs.

So what makes you so fascinsted and drawn in by Cully...what is it that gives you that warm fuzzy...and ass tingle....

I only ask because I too desire the praise and worship he gets....

DMC
08-30-2015, 07:10 PM

L. Aldridge = Cursed???

This precedes the "Tank" chant that will begin around Christmas. It's an annual LA Lakers ritual.

DMC
08-30-2015, 07:17 PM
No son. :lol

1) Mailman was an iron man of sorts until he became a Laker. No doubt in my mind we dust off the Pisstons with a healthy Mailman (just like we dusted off the Spurs det year :toast). Instead, Slava Medvedenko was battling the Wallace Bros next to a 485lb Shaq. When Mailman went down, so did the Lakers. MK put that team together. We should have won a rang.

That was your 1st 4th. Malone under bus.. check. Shaq under bus... check. Kobe's rape trial and ball hogging display ignored.. check. Yep, you're a faggot.

2) MK "traded" for 0-16 Pau. 3 Finals, 2 rangs. MK orchestrated det trade, plus little ones like Ariza, Cannon Brown, etc.

Since when did Lakers fans appreciate what someone did years ago? You're the "what have you done for me lately" crowd, which is why Shaq and Pau are under the bus.

3) Nash was an iron man too. So was Dwert. We just so happened to get both players after they were broken. Then Kobe went down too. Would they have rang if healthy? Dunno, but we would have been in the hunt, and I would have liked their chances against anybody. Wasn't meant to be.

Neither player has ever been an iron man. You broke Dwert then you hired him. Nash broke you repeatedly then you trusted him and he blew town with your money. You deserve it you ignorant fuck.

4) MK drafted Randle, moved up to #46 in the draft to select Clarkson, drafted D'Angelo over Okafor, now most likely will sign "undrafted" FA Upshaw. <--- very nice young nucleus BTW.

Nice young nucleus you say now. You'll be calling them wet shit in a few months and hollerin' for a tank just like your brethren.

Time will tell what ^4 will do, but MK swung for the fences with 1-3. Can't fault him for that. At least I don't. So yeah, I trust MK.
That's because you're a fucking idiot.

BD24
08-30-2015, 07:19 PM
So what makes you so fascinsted and drawn in by Cully...what is it that gives you that warm fuzzy...and ass tingle....

I only ask because I too desire the praise and worship he gets....
Your shtick is played out, every forum has some dumb ass like you. Cully on the other hand, no I have never come across another Cully. He is unique, he is honest. Your whole "life" on here is fake, everyone knows not a damn thing you say about yourself is true. Hence the nickname Fake Internet Life. Anyway have a good day and keeping hyping up undrafted shitbags, spinning shit you don't even believe. :toast

TheGreatYacht
08-30-2015, 07:21 PM
Nigga looked below average in the Summer League. Next Biyombo.

HemisfairArena
08-30-2015, 07:23 PM
DMC,,,I will say this,,,its funny that Laker fans say Gasol didn't win anything before going to the Lakers and then he won 2 titles. Now they want to say Aldridge didn't win anything and he wont in S.A,,,why wont he?,,,Gasol did exactly that in L.A. Aldridge will help win another title or two like Gasol did in L.A. and laker fans don't like it.

BD24
08-30-2015, 07:31 PM
Nigga looked below average in the Summer League. Next Biyombo.
Thats being generous imo. Maybe around same talent level, but Biyombo doesn't have the off court issues and questionable work ethic.

Koolaid_Man
08-30-2015, 07:46 PM
Your shtick is played out, every forum has some dumb ass like you. Cully on the other hand, no I have never come across another Cully. He is unique, he is honest. Your whole "life" on here is fake, everyone knows not a damn thing you say about yourself is true. Hence the nickname Fake Internet Life. Anyway have a good day and keeping hyping up undrafted shitbags, spinning shit you don't even believe. :toast

So how does it make you feel to know Cully has love for me..even much so he would let me fuck his wife :lol

BD24
08-30-2015, 07:48 PM
So how does it make you feel to know Cully has love for me..even much so he would let me fuck his wife :lol
Its only because your a Laker fan, you know this, I know this, and Cully knows this. If you were a spur fan he would be calling you piss pot, chickenshit, and ass hole like everyone else.

Koolaid_Man
08-30-2015, 07:49 PM
My life is really not fake..I'm actually in the top 10% of all Americans

HemisfairArena
08-30-2015, 07:51 PM
Aids,,,bigger mistake,,,not rehiring Jackson or passing on Okafor?,,,

BD24
08-30-2015, 07:53 PM
My life is really not fake..I'm actually in the top 10% of all Americans
:lol Whatever makes you feel better

Koolaid_Man
08-30-2015, 08:00 PM
:lol Whatever makes you feel better

No..its what makes you think you're validated (wink wink)

BD24
08-30-2015, 08:08 PM
No..its what makes you think you're validated (wink wink)
I don't need validation. I live a comfortable life, I do much better than the average person. Nothing extravagant though, I am content with the direction of my life and who I am.

I don't need to post on an internet forum telling everyone about all the women I fuck etc on a daily basis to feel good about myself.

Generally those who brag about what they have on an internet forum all the time probably don't actually have it. Those living the good life don't need validation from a bunch of people they dont know.

Koolaid_Man
08-30-2015, 08:23 PM
I don't need validation. I live a comfortable life, I do much better than the average person. Nothing extravagant though, I am content with the direction of my life and who I am.

I don't need to post on an internet forum telling everyone about all the women I fuck etc on a daily basis to feel good about myself.

Generally those who brag about what they have on an internet forum all the time probably don't actually have it. Those living the good life don't need validation from a bunch of people they dont know.

That's what makes this so fun.:lol..do me favor...take a guess how many times I've heard what you're trying to convey...:lol but you do have point...I'm actually a poor bloke. I shop at Wal-Mart daily work at Taco Bell and I'm a virgin....

Now that's worth believing :toast

BD24
08-30-2015, 09:09 PM
That's what makes this so fun.:lol..do me favor...take a guess how many times I've heard what you're trying to convey...:lol but you do have point...I'm actually a poor bloke. I shop at Wal-Mart daily work at Taco Bell and I'm a virgin....

Now that's worth believing :toast
That isn't believable either tbh. We all know your unemployed Kool, collecting those welfare checks and food stamps.

Koolaid_Man
08-30-2015, 09:19 PM
That isn't believable either tbh. We all know your unemployed Kool, collecting those welfare checks and food stamps.

You caught me :lol

SpursBig3s
08-30-2015, 09:43 PM

you are one weird ass dude :lol

ambchang
08-30-2015, 09:56 PM
Afternoon, Shits.

Did you predict me showing up?

TheGreatYacht
08-30-2015, 09:57 PM
Thats being generous imo. Maybe around same talent level, but Biyombo doesn't have the off court issues and questionable work ethic.
Stay off the weeeeeeeed man

Thread
08-30-2015, 10:18 PM
you are one weird ass dude :lol

You know damn good & well LMA has close to an airtight bootie hole. It'll loosen up over in Texas. Pop & Tim will do their level best to pry open that balloon knot, pop it so to speak. Then the nectar of what deep rooted talent remains forsaken in that bowel will be withdrawn and put to use on the court. There is probably a bounty of goodness in that casement.

Oh.

SpursBig3s
08-31-2015, 04:37 PM
You know damn good & well LMA has close to an airtight bootie hole. It'll loosen up over in Texas. Pop & Tim will do their level best to pry open that balloon knot, pop it so to speak. Then the nectar of what deep rooted talent remains forsaken in that bowel will be withdrawn and put to use on the court. There is probably a bounty of goodness in that casement.

Oh.

LOL what are you talking about? How old are you? Nobody above the age of 16 talks like this :lol

Dex
08-31-2015, 05:59 PM

Grow up.

lol obtuse

Isn't that acute.

DMC
09-01-2015, 06:13 PM
DMC,,,I will say this,,,its funny that Laker fans say Gasol didn't win anything before going to the Lakers and then he won 2 titles. Now they want to say Aldridge didn't win anything and he wont in S.A,,,why wont he?,,,Gasol did exactly that in L.A. Aldridge will help win another title or two like Gasol did in L.A. and laker fans don't like it.

Not really. LMA has one thing for sure Gasol did not have, an ego. Gasol allowed himself to be treated like absolute shit for years before he split. LMA won't withstand even one televised ass reaming by Pop. He'll fold if that happens, and you'll see it.

However, the reverse could also be true. LMA might actually prefer to play smart basketball instead of talented negro pickup games like he's been doing, watching that little bonobo named Lillard chuck the shit out of it.

DMC
09-01-2015, 06:14 PM

Oh.

You do try so hard to be an interesting writer. In this shithole you at least can be given credit for that.

Buddy Mignon
09-02-2015, 01:08 PM
Not really. LMA has one thing for sure Gasol did not have, an ego. Gasol allowed himself to be treated like absolute shit for years before he split. LMA won't withstand even one televised ass reaming by Pop. He'll fold if that happens, and you'll see it.

However, the reverse could also be true. LMA might actually prefer to play smart basketball instead of talented negro pickup games like he's been doing, watching that little bonobo named Lillard chuck the shit out of it.

Pop won't ream him. LA is a mommas boy. Pop will continue to ream Parker and Bonner.

Splits
09-14-2015, 08:47 PM

Lakers now a lock for a top-3 seed with this training camp signing. How can Kirby not take this stacked team to a deep playoff run?

LkrFan
09-14-2015, 09:32 PM
:tu

Buddy Mignon
09-14-2015, 10:13 PM

Lakers now a lock for a top-3 seed with this training camp signing. How can Kirby not take this stacked team to a deep playoff run?

I totally agree.

Splits
09-14-2015, 10:16 PM
I totally agree.

Another post bookmarked. I've never been with an escort, could you recommend a site where they go for $1000/night since you'll be paying?

Clipper Nation
10-20-2015, 02:00 PM
:lmao Waived
:lmao Couldn't even beat out Sacre

LkrFan get the fuck in here!

LkrFan
10-20-2015, 03:05 PM
:lmao Waived
:lmao Couldn't even beat out Sacre

LkrFan get the fuck in here!

WTF? Is this legit?

RsxPiimp
10-20-2015, 03:17 PM
financial move tbh, sacre is guaranteed money. can be used as a filler for a trade piece etc...

spurraider21
10-20-2015, 03:18 PM
financial move tbh, sacre is guaranteed money. can be used as a filler for a trade piece etc...
:lmao team paying kobe 25 mil making "financial moves"

RsxPiimp
10-20-2015, 03:25 PM
:lmao team paying kobe 25 mil making "financial moves"

Pretty much proves my point. it's one of the reasons they're penny pinching right now...

Buddy Mignon
10-20-2015, 03:43 PM
WTF? Is this legit?

He sucked. Frazier has potential, but we don't need another combo guard.

Killakobe81
10-20-2015, 04:00 PM
Pretty much proves my point. it's one of the reasons they're penny pinching right now...

Waiving a player with partial guarantee doesn't sound like pinching pennies. Oh well. Like Upshaw's upside but my guess is RKelly made this team his recent play and so that left Upshaw out. I think Sacre is still a longshot to make it Rkelly provides shooting that we have a scarcity of ...

RsxPiimp
10-20-2015, 04:26 PM
as long as they dont cut black im happy

Kool Bob Love
10-20-2015, 04:48 PM
Grand opening. Grand closing.

LkrFan
10-20-2015, 05:05 PM
Waiving a player with partial guarantee doesn't sound like pinching pennies. Oh well. Like Upshaw's upside but my guess is RKelly made this team his recent play and so that left Upshaw out. I think Sacre is still a longshot to make it Rkelly provides shooting that we have a scarcity of ...
I feel you on R Kelly. As a stretch 4, he's serviceable...however, no way in hell can Mitch tell me Sacre > Upshaw.

I conceded drafting Russell over Okafor since we (had) Upshaw. Now I'm pissed.

TheGreatYacht
10-20-2015, 05:08 PM
http://d1warraxuf7xh1.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/USATSI_8689033_154224518_lowres.jpg

Could be the steal of the draft. :tu

Jzone
10-20-2015, 05:33 PM
This dude couldn't stay off the fucking coke smh

Killakobe81
10-20-2015, 05:34 PM
I feel you on R Kelly. As a stretch 4, he's serviceable...however, no way in hell can Mitch tell me Sacre > Upshaw.

Oakafor will be good he may be even very good. But he won't be "great". not sure Russell will be great or even good ...but at least It's possible he may be great. that is why we gambled. and although Randle is a quicker and better defender than I thought him and Oakafor is a horrible pairing. Him and Kat though ...:depressed

Buddy Mignon
10-20-2015, 05:49 PM
as long as they dont cut black im happy

Black will be a contributor.

Kool Bob Love
10-20-2015, 06:36 PM
Watch Jerry West pick him up and show Mitch how it's done.

LkrFan
10-20-2015, 06:42 PM
Oakafor will be good he may be even very good. But he won't be "great". not sure Russell will be great or even good ...but at least It's possible he may be great. that is why we gambled. and although Randle is a quicker and better defender than I thought him and Oakafor is a horrible pairing. Him and Kat though ...:depressed
Agreed. I wanted KAT Daddy real bad. Once he figures it out he'll be a franchise player.

cd021
10-21-2015, 11:07 PM
Crazy how fast Upshaws stock fell. Was projected to be first rounder, but didn't even get drafted. Now cut by one of the worst teams in the league.

Splits
10-21-2015, 11:16 PM
:lmao

Koolaid_Man (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=19058) come :spin this shit you fucking faggot

midnightpulp
10-23-2015, 02:15 AM
:lol The Lkrfan curse strikes again.

Splits
01-18-2016, 01:55 PM

You're funny. :lol Had he left the weed alone, he's a 1st rounder. Tell me he wouldn't have been.

Great takes.

LkrFan
01-18-2016, 02:21 PM
Great takes.

I thought you were the one who told me he was waived? ;)

Kool Bob Love
03-11-2016, 06:03 PM

Killakobe81
03-11-2016, 06:15 PM

You over it now?:lol

LkrFan
03-11-2016, 06:34 PM
You over it now?:lol

Good bump! :lol

You can't make shit like this up:
http://www.silverscreenandroll.com/2016/3/11/11208416/robert-upshaws-contract-terminated-by-d-league-for-violating-anti

What a dumbass! :lmao

Silver&Black
03-12-2016, 09:23 AM

:rollin

LkrFan
03-12-2016, 11:58 AM
:rollin

:lol

Spurtacular
03-12-2016, 08:57 PM

Grow up.

:lmao Given the source.

Splits
03-12-2016, 11:30 PM
http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/2/linpunch.gif