PDA

View Full Version : NBA: Not Sure AD'Angelo Russell Starting To Think He Will Always Be Just Loading

Koolaid_Man
08-30-2015, 04:08 PM
So he calls him self D-Loading...thats not a good thing...and then the way he talks doesnt sound like a true Alpha to me...sorry but I gotta call it like I sense it...real Alphas like Kobe, Garnett, A.I, Westbrook they didn't come in sounding all half hearted and unsure of themselves...Im getting tired of hearing him talk like this...be a dawg man Nash and Kobe cant teach you how to have heart..this fucking dude gonna mess around and be a failure tbh...I'm serious than a muthafucker...right now I have ZERO confidence in this kid....give me Clarkson..I would package D'Angelo for Damascus Cousins....

And he also showed maturity when talking about seeking out Bryant and Steve Nash as mentors.
“I’m trying to figure out their mentality with each practice and each game," he said, per Medina. "How do they manage to be around the game for so long and be successful? I want to learn how to stick around this league. I don’t think there’s a cheat code to it. But the sooner you find it out, the better you’ll be.”

Will he ever reach his potential...well if judging by the nickname he gave himself...fuck no...

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/Mobile%20Uploads/images%201_zpsjxr4v3co.png

HemisfairArena
08-30-2015, 06:26 PM
Okafor says he's gonna win Rook of the Year,,,that's alpha. Callin' his shots already,,,,you had him,,,right there in the palm of your hand,,,

Koolaid_Man
08-30-2015, 06:57 PM
Okafor says he's gonna win Rook of the Year,,,that's alpha. Callin' his shots already,,,,you had him,,,right there in the palm of your hand,,,

His fucking knees are bad..he's Oden 2.0

HemisfairArena
08-30-2015, 07:06 PM
His fucking knees are bad..he's Oden 2.0

It stings,,,I get it. I'd be on damage control if the Spurs front office pulled a boneheaded move like this also,,,but you and I both know how great Okafor will be,,,

Reck
08-30-2015, 07:15 PM
Why, because he's nuking you with truth bombs?

I told your ass that no one wants to play for the Lakers anymore. This kid is just passing through and paying his dues on a shitty team.

Killakobe81
09-01-2015, 08:06 AM

Wont matter KAT will be better. The regret is not choosing Russ it's not losing enough to get KAT ...

I think Oak will be good, very good ... doubt he will be great ...