PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: D'Angelo Russell: There are alot of spoiled Laker fans

djohn2oo8
08-30-2015, 06:35 PM
http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/08/30/dangelo-russell-on-tracy-mcgrady-tweet-some-lakers-fans-are-spoiled/

Keepin it 100

Koolaid_Man
08-30-2015, 06:52 PM
Fuck that light skinned nikka

Koolaid_Man
08-30-2015, 06:55 PM
http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/08/30/dangelo-russell-on-tracy-mcgrady-tweet-some-lakers-fans-are-spoiled/

Keepin it 100

Dijon...once I scroll past the first 3 pics in your sig...I'm all smiles bruh..who is she..give me a name and I will handle the rest...she looks like some very good eating

Buddy Mignon
08-30-2015, 07:29 PM

This kid is out of touch. He's in for a rude awakening if he thinks those words will go over easy.

DMC
08-30-2015, 07:40 PM
Lakers' pseudo fans thinking a hyped up Shannon Brown is the next coming of Magic. Then they shit on him because he didn't bow down to black Jesus.

Koolaid_Man
08-30-2015, 07:55 PM
This kid is out of touch. He's in for a rude awakening if he thinks those words will go over easy.

Nikka can't even finish at the rim and he's already on some bullshit....the guards in the West gonna push his shit in...

Koolaid_Man
08-30-2015, 07:56 PM
Lakers' pseudo fans thinking a hyped up Shannon Brown is the next coming of Magic. Then they shit on him because he didn't bow down to black Jesus.

Shut the fuck up and go rub that whale of a wife you shagging

Kool Bob Love
08-30-2015, 07:58 PM

Oakfor

- Hemi

RGMCSE
08-31-2015, 10:27 PM
Oakfor

- Hemi

This thread needs more play. Did lakas really draft a pg who can't dribble or score over a 20 and 10 big? Who also hates komecoptarapaistwhippedjerkoff? :wow

Raven
09-01-2015, 04:19 AM
dbust has legendary bust potential imo... the kind of bust that not only sucks on the field, but also always say the dumbest fucking things (from his fanbase's perspective). You gotta love the guy getting drafted ahead of the Oak :married:

Killakobe81
09-01-2015, 05:56 AM

Keepin it 100

He is right though we are spoiled

Koolaid_Man
09-01-2015, 07:28 AM
He is right though we are spoiled

Both of you are wrong....D'Angelo Russell is a loser..Mark my words...only losers talk like that...he's setting the bar low for himself because he knows he won't or can't deliver....when Kobe came in he said he wanted to win 10 titles exactly and he got half way there..he embraced the fans and the tradition of winning...this fucking dude comes in and it seems the fear of living up to the expectatation is too great for him...he will not be the player we expected his ceiling at this point is basically an Andre Miller...

When Kawhi Leonard went to the Spurs he didn't say ohh I think the fans are spoiled because they are used to winning titles...he kept his fucking mouth Shut and just played ball....this kid we got keeps running his fucking mouth right after he just shit the bed in the summer league....we need to trade this POS bust for Damascus Cousins as soon as possible tbh...

Killakobe81
09-01-2015, 07:45 AM
Both of you are wrong....D'Angelo Russell is a loser..Mark my words...only losers talk like that...he's setting the bar low for himself because he knows he won't or can't deliver....when Kobe came in he said he wanted to win 10 titles exactly and he got half way there..he embraced the fans and the tradition of winning...this fucking dude comes in and it seems the fear of living up to the expectatation is too great for him...he will not be the player we expected his ceiling at this point is basically an Andre Miller...

When Kawhi Leonard went to the Spurs he didn't say ohh I think the fans are spoiled because they are used to winning titles...he kept his fucking mouth Shut and just played ball....this kid we got keeps running his fucking mouth right after he just shit the bed in the summer league....we need to trade this POS bust for Damascus Cousins as soon as possible tbh...

Love the new avvy ... but dont agree with anything you said EXCEPT Kiwi kept his mouth shut. but Kiwi is that type of guy. Kobe didn't keep his mouth shut so tbh it seems like you are being a bit contradictory ...Kobe can talk but D'russ can't? he is wrong for saying if McGrady wasnt hurt he could have maybe been the GOAT? I remember so many scros thought TMac was greater than Kobe it didn't happen and I told fools thta argued that stuff he wouldnt last (early back issues are never a good sign) but at one point it was the debate at pickup games Kobe or Mcgrady? Tmac was pretty damn good in his prime. Neither were really able to surpass the GOATS (kareem/Jordan etc.) but people forget how nice TMAC was. Nothing wrong with appreciating a great player and tweeting a thought about it ... the heat he took from Kobe first fans is crazy.

Koolaid_Man
09-01-2015, 09:42 AM
Love the new avvy ... but dont agree with anything you said EXCEPT Kiwi kept his mouth shut. but Kiwi is that type of guy. Kobe didn't keep his mouth shut so tbh it seems like you are being a bit contradictory ...Kobe can talk but D'russ can't? he is wrong for saying if McGrady wasnt hurt he could have maybe been the GOAT? I remember so many scros thought TMac was greater than Kobe it didn't happen and I told fools thta argued that stuff he wouldnt last (early back issues are never a good sign) but at one point it was the debate at pickup games Kobe or Mcgrady? Tmac was pretty damn good in his prime. Neither were really able to surpass the GOATS (kareem/Jordan etc.) but people forget how nice TMAC was. Nothing wrong with appreciating a great player and tweeting a thought about it ... the heat he took from Kobe first fans is crazy.

Hey Triple OG you're missing my point...sure Kobe came in with a lot to say but he didn't come in saying the fans were spoiled he came in saying he was adamant about enhancing the Lakers legacy....I don't give a fuck what D'Angelos thoughts are about Kobe and Tmac tbh...but I also noticed Kobe didn't come in saying well ya know maybe Larry was or could have been better than Magic..again my view of Russell in all honesty is not about his opinion on the players its just a peripheral observation...

That being said imagine Spur fan reaction of Kawhi came in saying: " you know maybe KG is really better than Duncan..all hell would break lose in SA.....:lol

My beef with Russell is that I can see he ain't gonna be shit....he can't finish like Clarkson..he can't drive like Clarkson...he can't defend like Clarkson..and he's lacking the motor skills of Clarkson....all he will be is an Andre Miller type of guy....I'm being real here.watch his ass closely (no homo) during pre-season....he can't finish at the rim for shit...doesn't have a floater..and his jumper is suspect....doesnt have a quick release like Curry and will get shatted on in the West.....what is he gonna do when he gets punked like John Wall did Klay Thompson :lol

He doesn't have that raw dawg in him..he's timid like a fucking house cat...

Killakobe81
09-01-2015, 11:28 AM
Hey Triple OG you're missing my point...sure Kobe came in with a lot to say but he didn't come in saying the fans were spoiled he came in saying he was adamant about enhancing the Lakers legacy....I don't give a fuck what D'Angelos thoughts are about Kobe and Tmac tbh...but I also noticed Kobe didn't come in saying well ya know maybe Larry was or could have been better than Magic..again my view of Russell in all honesty is not about his opinion on the players its just a peripheral observation...

That being said imagine Spur fan reaction of Kawhi came in saying: " you know maybe KG is really better than Duncan..all hell would break lose in SA.....:lol

My beef with Russell is that I can see he ain't gonna be shit....he can't finish like Clarkson..he can't drive like Clarkson...he can't defend like Clarkson..and he's lacking the motor skills of Clarkson....all he will be is an Andre Miller type of guy....I'm being real here.watch his ass closely (no homo) during pre-season....he can't finish at the rim for shit...doesn't have a floater..and his jumper is suspect....doesnt have a quick release like Curry and will get shatted on in the West.....what is he gonna do when he gets punked like John Wall did Klay Thompson :lol

He doesn't have that raw dawg in him..he's timid like a fucking house cat...

I didnt see al of that. I agree finishing against rim protectors was a problem I saw even in college. and he does need to develop a floater but are you seriously comparing this 19 year old kid who was not a A+ prospect in HS (like Kobe, Wall, Lebron, rose etc.). curry is the best comparison for him. No I dont think he will ever shoot that well or as quick. No I dont think he will be ever as good overall but there are some traits that Russell has (vision) that Curry does not and Curry's handles at Davidson were nowhere near as nice as they are now.

All i am saying it's to early to call him a bust or say he doesnt have that "dog". People should let it play out over the next two seasons if I dont see signs by then I will be the first one arguing to ship his ass out.

and no offense Kool I think you are funny and troll game is without peer ... but wasnt D'russ right about Laker fans being spoilt. hasnt the reaction of Kobe first fans proven him correct?

Personally i like his confidence ...but come October he will need to back up the bravado with better play.

Koolaid_Man
09-01-2015, 12:21 PM
I didnt see al of that. I agree finishing against rim protectors was a problem I saw even in college. and he does need to develop a floater but are you seriously comparing this 19 year old kid who was not a A+ prospect in HS (like Kobe, Wall, Lebron, rose etc.). curry is the best comparison for him. No I dont think he will ever shoot that well or as quick. No I dont think he will be ever as good overall but there are some traits that Russell has (vision) that Curry does not and Curry's handles at Davidson were nowhere near as nice as they are now.

All i am saying it's to early to call him a bust or say he doesnt have that "dog". People should let it play out over the next two seasons if I dont see signs by then I will be the first one arguing to ship his ass out.

and no offense Kool I think you are funny and troll game is without peer ... but wasnt D'russ right about Laker fans being spoilt. hasnt the reaction of Kobe first fans proven him correct?

Personally i like his confidence ...but come October he will need to back up the bravado with better play.

Wanting to win all the time is not being spoiled...maybe greedy but not spoilt...and if it is then we don't need a dude like that because he's basically implying he's comfortable with either not winning it all or 1 maybe 2...it shows no ambition to be great and as we all know greatness is greedy....

The fans are passionate...not spoiled....we pay his muthafucking salary...and some of us like myself could actually coach the team better than Byron....we sat through years of front office ineptitude and fuck up after fuck up...so we know what we want...he sees us as being spoiled whereas I see us as being passionate...determined...and level headed about our team....

This kid doesn't have a clue he's so cliche....I hope Kobe elbows his ass like he did sasha..this dude want Kobe to take him under his wing then I hope Kobe goes hard in the paint on his Yella skin ass..

LOHpZQ723es

DJR210
09-01-2015, 12:58 PM
D'Angelo Russell: "A lot of Laker fans live fake internet lives on message boards"

Buddy Mignon
09-01-2015, 12:59 PM
Wanting to win all the time is not being spoiled...maybe greedy but not spoilt...and if it is then we don't need a dude like that because he's basically implying he's comfortable with either not winning it all or 1 maybe 2...it shows no ambition to be great and as we all know greatness is greedy....

The fans are passionate...not spoiled....we pay his muthafucking salary...and some of us like myself could actually coach the team better than Byron....we sat through years of front office ineptitude and fuck up after fuck up...so we know what we want...he sees us as being spoiled whereas I see us as being passionate...determined...and level headed about our team....

This kid doesn't have a clue he's so cliche....I hope Kobe elbows his ass like he did sasha..this dude want Kobe to take him under his wing then I hope Kobe goes hard in the paint on his Yella skin ass..

LOHpZQ723es

Im sitting here getting an oil change and people are looking at me crazy for laughing out loud. You starting to hate this nigga, huh. He's going to be fine, Kool. Look... he'll either prove he's a stud or ride that fucking bench. No fucking way he gets starters minutes ove Lou. Clarkson will be switching back and forth between 1 and 2 and we have some good young combo guards he's going to have to outplay. I'd like to tweet that lil nigga that his talent evaluation is worse than his summer league performance. If anything he's spoiled... and that shit won't fly in LA unless he's good. Right now he's showing the attitude of Fartmar. He better hope his game is better.

Buddy Mignon
09-01-2015, 01:04 PM
I'll never forget how we bood Sasha at the 2009 champioship parade. Hell we bood Kobe for bitching and moaning. Kobe dropped 50 in response... lets see how Russ handles the hate... its coming the moment he starts to suck... book it.

Koolaid_Man
09-01-2015, 03:02 PM
Im sitting here getting an oil change and people are looking at me crazy for laughing out loud. You starting to hate this nigga, huh. He's going to be fine, Kool. Look... he'll either prove he's a stud or ride that fucking bench. No fucking way he gets starters minutes ove Lou. Clarkson will be switching back and forth between 1 and 2 and we have some good young combo guards he's going to have to outplay. I'd like to tweet that lil nigga that his talent evaluation is worse than his summer league performance. If anything he's spoiled... and that shit won't fly in LA unless he's good. Right now he's showing the attitude of Fartmar. He better hope his game is better.

Fuck that nigga...... Luva..if he proves me wrong..then I will accept that...but I bet he's gonna wet the bed in the pre-season....Kobe gonna get frustrated with that lil nigga..he ain't nothing like Clarkson...He's all bark and no bite

Spur-Addict
09-01-2015, 04:34 PM
"McGrady might have been the GOAT"

-D Russ

Killakobe81
09-01-2015, 05:07 PM
Med come and smack some sense to this thread. Maybe Oak will be better than Russ ...we shall see. But I love how Spur fan acting as if we passed on prime Tim in these threads ... but if we drafted Oak it would be all about his lack of dense and the changing modern NBA game ...

DPG21920
09-01-2015, 05:13 PM
Med come and smack some sense to this thread. Maybe Oak will be better than Russ ...we shall see. But I love how Spur fan acting as if we passed on prime Tim in these threads ... but if we drafted Oak it would be all about his lack of dense and the changing modern NBA game ...

:lmao Always protecting Laker fans. You realize it's Rocket fan who started the OP and Laker fans (KOOL) that are freaking out.

Medvedenko
09-01-2015, 05:14 PM
He's also 4 years younger than Clarkson.
Clarkson, looked pretty weak in the SPL last year and early in the season. Couldn't finish to save his life, floater looked broke and was all sizzle no substance.
Give DLo some time, working on his body against NBA vets and his skill set while not athletic is actually a good thing, typicality that lends itself to a longer career and more consistent. He has the intangibles and court vision that's unlike no one else in the draft.

DPG21920
09-01-2015, 05:22 PM
Lack of athleticism is never a good thing. For the rare few who turn out great despite their athleticism, it works out well. But don't kid yourself that it's somehow a positive - especially for a guard.

But it's too early to say anything. There has been a few things that can have you worried, but nothing to have anyone make a decision on anything yet at all.

By the way, Downloading is the worst nickname in the league. Real talk. Just stupid sounding.

Wildcat67
09-01-2015, 07:09 PM
Dijon...once I scroll past the first 3 pics in your sig...I'm all smiles bruh..who is she..give me a name and I will handle the rest...she looks like some very good eating

Google image search (https://www.google.com/search?tbs=sbi:AMhZZith35YudcJrpgWDEa2WN0LNsTsJh_1 RKrKQ8rlDCyWjcRxQAkkpU4ySD3HwEfCwVcQ093P19m_1Ulc4r Xe3vTBoo58HXfHkOojBpt7wm0r72FnRUkPDZD6-0WaLAyUfXH6tLk18ER7GNDJh8O-NZLB3WCcGMMiYNnzNPCdqmnea4SWA9yQ0LBkG8Iw9FXYxC-NB560ZLmv7hZN6xrhyoXRVTLdC5tuj5QPIFRJ4u_15RtdZmAXJ QDeDAWp-BuFeTv2DKT7GVv6-aI9MpAN9Mg4w92iFmf_1YUnL_10hPNvmYm_1iqBaQwM8DhZhDp-2kI_1dlH7yXM37lzzrPhoLqZqt2mJuy1emyLVU66JxzDnnlIcd XIiLkxMVCrvU0vkIvrSqvL35rrp3rAFVHiqFZutpH4XuhdEIvE 1mjmhla5IeWMv75_1LgguKADJA5M6hjoXO4GbPPlfe2PiL1R70 M5lVqMhd9evBRq_1piWuVWv2Ce_1wsX_1r0TqKeITxKipZ1RsM WNReTI05wcQC7EXeCtE6PiolOflrb9YCQjl6kN127DUbpjLhCq 8_1qkCDrYQlJl5ksZEr5ClzjAJnsv2sORUqJdilX26DCYcp3v-xZ64xivRCaLgjtkd1gWghVyn1kyZF_1yjVhzI1iKxN-qJ7zcPjPzlltl6XEyrnaD1X5iS3vK4HLeFvwUYkSzaeQ6ubxAP mEolFgSaHlERT8O2dO_1U4YlaKqEL_1oMd_1H2RcEw35hWR3xO p-HnCMHVcQSof6fVXiTujfy1DQbZZfh9VE3Kfgpl7gN7ZdJAUnOs hUCXa_1t-2gtuEOOyG2yve7i9n-tkncVj3sPqHlDZ9QNy2Hbe138tu8FqWyVVBFa0TLpBjhxyKBPp 7pIvbMVzce4bkB_1x3tqMxzLWnp_1o6NUp38QYsbsxe9Fd018v-ss-TpYFdf8XxoaubkwudEa_1-4KZFOJNkiqUo-lmauh11AOQW0NGhZLHaBgDr2WVQXN-GjbtQYhsRl2gm0upsnJaK1bcvstNIxIpwXUUSJ6B2rddmzx9hj pizuGFEGoFHu-tq5hX_15B5kUeshFjG6wfgG1kfXCres1YltHlxeuU8988GhpO3 7cE7842XO4xmTnNRp0v2M5JQ2qea5_1EFDbE7LkfQWJ2jexpD4 N7nrPMb9zwkay3sEL6IUDewy7QpJsuCfyOWguHP5kebTPqGL6R 6ICTrVBnPhHUZsI4xp-qn68LgHw-AhL8qQ6NlTfOj1p14-vjYMmTUDKlmHK_1D9nsO57-oqGUCLOlo7TG1ZZ-7BXDr7jLC1_12BYZRJTfmai17li2z6h_1ZqpE5W4fSydmRbf9v 2ajCZCKPAX1iuXEikkuI0gHLapt5mt5C-l9jllNuEGaDns44wzr5jzzrYjdDXyXQR0nCsyG4HZFIJ6uGiMl NvWiSUmZ9R6GhtCM7X2SKSSQ-g9IZntHtYhH8bC76v0B7cboGnDP2wpyHypJBBzUo7aZiSFGeCz H5zgViOKy6qqqtrqZwA-clL3hvqx0kDOWT80aagVeCiqpdzUy9MkFiYxHD_1PNELai4zSf emYkQQ&gws_rd=ssl) is your friend.

Killakobe81
09-01-2015, 07:23 PM
Lack of athleticism is never a good thing. For the rare few who turn out great despite their athleticism, it works out well. But don't kid yourself that it's somehow a positive - especially for a guard.

But it's too early to say anything. There has been a few things that can have you worried, but nothing to have anyone make a decision on anything yet at all.

By the way, Downloading is the worst nickname in the league. Real talk. Just stupid sounding.

It's dloading not downloading but no it's not good. Russ is not as bad a athlete as portrayed on this site. I could pull up articles from draft express and ESPN advanced numbers and measures but no one will care and why bother ...really starting to wonder if I should stay here it's turning awfully shitty more than usual hope it improves because the game threads are comedy but Fuck even Laker fans are melting ...and I'm not protecting anyone I argued with Kool in this very thread Deeps

HI-FI
09-01-2015, 07:24 PM
D'Angelo Russell: "A lot of Laker fans live fake internet lives on message boards"
:lol

DPG21920
09-01-2015, 07:44 PM
It's dloading not downloading but no it's not good. Russ is not as bad a athlete as portrayed on this site. I could pull up articles from draft express and ESPN advanced numbers and measures but no one will care and why bother ...really starting to wonder if I should stay here it's turning awfully shitty more than usual hope it improves because the game threads are comedy but Fuck even Laker fans are melting ...and I'm not protecting anyone I argued with Kool in this very thread Deeps

Blame the sh*tty laker fans. Kool is atrocious at posting. Thread is so dumb when it comes to basketball. Luva has moments where he's aware, but for how small of a percentage Laker fans represent, they represent a big majority of the sh*t takes.

Koolaid_Man
09-01-2015, 08:01 PM
Blame the sh*tty laker fans. Kool is atrocious at posting. Thread is so dumb when it comes to basketball. Luva has moments where he's aware, but for how small of a percentage Laker fans represent, they represent a big majority of the sh*t takes.

Man got...man dam got man dam...pint sized homie can you go a post without mentioning my name..gotdaaaaayyyyuuuuummmm

Koolaid_Man
09-01-2015, 08:02 PM
The bet has permanently altered DPGs pint sized brain cells...:lol

Koolaid_Man
09-01-2015, 08:04 PM

^ A lot of wasted words when all your dumb ass had to say was I agree with that nigga Kool

Koolaid_Man
09-01-2015, 08:05 PM

That nigga should have called himself error loading..

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/images_zpsi7edlfwz.jpg