PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: Fredo on Byron Scott: He's got Laker blood in him, he's our brother

djohn2oo8
08-30-2015, 06:40 PM
He has the Laker blood in him,” Buss said. “[Mike] D’Antoni and Mike Brown, they weren’t Lakers. They loved the Lakers and they tried their best and I think they’re both great coaches.”
“Having that history of the Lakers from the very beginning of when [the Buss family] bought the team, gives you such a family sense. He’s a coach, a brother,” said Buss. “He gets it. He’s a strong personality. He believes in himself and the Lakers.”
Laker blood? This sounds like the lines the late Al Davis used as the Raiders struggled — trumpeting some mystical bond in the organization over smart decision making.
Buss also said the Lakers are using analytics more than people realize.
“We’ve been using them for quite a long time. That’s basically [on] what I make all my decisions, is my own analytics.” Buss said the team has relied on an analytics staff for “six [or] seven years, but before that we were breaking down shot charts, everything we could get our hands on.”

Koolaid_Man
08-30-2015, 06:58 PM
And that's Why we are fucked..Byron Scott is garbage and so is Fredo

Koolaid_Man
08-30-2015, 07:02 PM
Imagine if we had a coach Jerry Sloan right now..man....Byron has ZERO clue...its disgusting seeing him out there....these fuckers only admit to the need to use
analytics once they get showed up by Aldridges dumbass...I had no idea it was that bad...FUCK!!!!---!!

DMC
08-30-2015, 07:06 PM
Nothing like watching flies go in and out of Sloan's mouth while his team always puts on a good show but quits before they've actually lost.

If Kobe had agreed to play for less and not being a dick sucking faggot he could have gotten real help in LA. Players still want to play for the Lakers, but not with that faggot.

HemisfairArena
08-30-2015, 07:09 PM
B. Scott is a joke,,,most laker fans see it. When they fucked Phil Jackson over for D'Antoni,,,karma hasn't been kind,,

Reck
08-30-2015, 07:12 PM
Same old same old.

The Lakers throwing ex coaches under the bus is nothing new. It's a practice of theirs.

TheGreatYacht
08-30-2015, 07:23 PM
I agree, lakers should extend his contract until 2025.

Kool Bob Love
08-30-2015, 08:18 PM
Same old same old.

The Lakers throwing ex coaches under the bus is nothing new. It's a practice of theirs.

Thanks Jim. :toast

lefty
08-30-2015, 08:36 PM
Accidental Magic's blood transfusion?

Thread
08-30-2015, 10:22 PM
Imagine if we had a coach Jerry Sloan right now..man....Byron has ZERO clue...its disgusting seeing him out there....these fuckers only admit to the need to use
analytics once they get showed up by Aldridges dumbass...I had no idea it was that bad...FUCK!!!!---!!

He let what's his face ride him out of town on a rail. Roughed him up a bit first, then rode him on out. That was weak.

HemisfairArena
08-30-2015, 10:41 PM
He let what's his face ride him out of town on a rail. Roughed him up a bit first, then rode him on out. That was weak.

Minneapolis 5

Biernutz
08-30-2015, 11:38 PM
Everyone knows who the Lakers really want....and can't get.....

http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb270/systime/phil-22_zpsjueooxgc.png

gambit1990
08-31-2015, 12:57 AM
Buss also said the Lakers are using analytics more than people realize.
“We’ve been using them for quite a long time. That’s basically [on] what I make all my decisions, is my own analytics.” Buss said the team has relied on an analytics staff for “six [or] seven years, but before that we were breaking down shot charts, everything we could get our hands on.”
no wonder kobe's contract makes so much sense :lol

Spurtacular
08-31-2015, 02:59 AM
Byron Scott was an a-hole player; and he's a sub-par coach. I pity anyone that defends him.

Chris
08-31-2015, 12:17 PM
Kobe knows all about them mystical bonds :lol Takes a special kind to let another man go up in you