PDA

View Full Version : Why no Kawhi Leonard jerseys advertised for sale?

LongtimeSpursFan
08-30-2015, 07:38 PM
So I was looking through Facebook the other day and came across an ad that stated LaMarcus Aldridge jerseys for only $25. Naturally,being a huge fan of our future franchise player I clicked on ad to get more information. After I clicked on ad I also noticed they had other Spurs All-Star jerseys like Tim Duncan, Tony Parker and Manu Ginobili but they didn't have one for Kawhi Leonard. What gives?

Sure Kawhi is not an All-Star like the Big Four but he does have a 2014 Finals MVP trophy after locking down Lebron James to 28.2 PPG and 57.1 FG%. He also won DPOY despite playing only half the season last year. Heck he even had three good games this year against the Clips in the first round of the WC. As you can imagine I was a little upset on his jersey not being available for that price so I went back to seeing how many Likes/comments I had on my new profile pic.

Now, after finally cooling down on the obvious lack of respect by this vendor I did go back to look for it so I can at least try and order Aldridge's jersey but I can no longer find the ad listed. Did anyone else see this ad and possibly purchase a jersey so i can get an idea if quality is worth buying?

SPURt
08-30-2015, 07:41 PM
Try aliexpress, the quality is good for the price. They have Kawhi jerseys as well

SquawkinHawkBigCock
08-30-2015, 07:42 PM
Spurs All-Star jerseys

Kawhi Leonard.
Something doesn't add up

Dunc n Dave
08-30-2015, 08:01 PM
Did I hear someone say once that you need to order larger sizes than normal from China for jerseys? Is it true that their XL is more like a medium or large in the US?

YGWHI
08-30-2015, 08:03 PM
So I was looking through Facebook the other day and came across an ad that stated LaMarcus Aldridge jerseys for only $25. Naturally,being a huge fan of our future franchise player I clicked on ad to get more information. After I clicked on ad I also noticed they had other Spurs All-Star jerseys like Tim Duncan, Tony Parker and Manu Ginobili but they didn't have one for Kawhi Leonard. What gives?

Sure Kawhi is not an All-Star like the Big Four but he does have a 2014 Finals MVP trophy after locking down Lebron James to 28.2 PPG and 57.1 FG%. He also won DPOY despite playing only half the season last year. Heck he even had three good games this year against the Clips in the first round of the WC. As you can imagine I was a little upset on his jersey not being available for that price so I went back to seeing how many Likes/comments I had on my new profile pic.

Now, after finally cooling down on the obvious lack of respect by this vendor I did go back to look for it so I can at least try and order Aldridge's jersey but I can no longer find the ad listed. Did anyone else see this ad and possibly purchase a jersey so i can get an idea if quality is worth buying?

Spurs' facebook? Kawhi Leonard jersey is top 15 selling NBA jersey in all league for the last two playoffs. Not Tony/Manu's jersey in the ranking.

About the ad...you shouldn't buy those fake jerseys with the wrong number style, look kind of cheesy.

rodrick
08-30-2015, 08:13 PM
I saw the same ad, but it was not for authentic merchandise. The link was disguised to look like the actual NBA store but it's a website that sells knockoffs.

YGWHI
08-30-2015, 08:13 PM
According http://store.nba.com/ Tim Duncan and Kawhi Leonard are Spurs jersey top seller.

KDKSpurs24
08-31-2015, 12:13 AM

I read this earlier today and I got a certain vibe but just decided not to post. I come back to it later and I may be wrong, but why do I get the feeling you're taking low key shots at Kawhi? Maybe it's just me. Not sure.

TrainOfThought5
08-31-2015, 01:51 PM
7.5/10

RD2191
08-31-2015, 01:55 PM
OP is a faggot.

dabom
08-31-2015, 01:57 PM
They only sell FMVP AND DPOY jerseys. :lmao

SASdynasty!
08-31-2015, 03:00 PM
I know...it's like come on. This guy will most likely be an All-Star at some point in his life. Heck, he had a 30 point game last season! What's not to say he doesn't have another one next year? And then you add the fact that he held Lebron James to 57% shooting in the Finals when even this year he scored even more points on only like 17% worse shooting. At some point it's like, look, fans don't just want the All-Star players jerseys. They want jerseys for all the players on the team.

ducks
08-31-2015, 03:00 PM
apalisoc_9 bought them all with a stolen credit card

LongtimeSpursFan
08-31-2015, 05:43 PM
I know...it's like come on. This guy will most likely be an All-Star at some point in his life. Heck, he had a 30 point game last season! What's not to say he doesn't have another one next year? And then you add the fact that he held Lebron James to 57% shooting in the Finals when even this year he scored even more points on only like 17% worse shooting. At some point it's like, look, fans don't just want the All-Star players jerseys. They want jerseys for all the players on the team.

It looks like the trend is that superstars are not the only players that can be a Finals MVP. Lately, we have seen role players that had been cut at one time or traded numerous times of even non All-Stars ( Billups, Iguodala and Leonard) win the award. Prior to these examples, that award was reserved for superstars like Duncan, Shaquille, Jordan, Kobe, Lebron etc. This is good for the league as players that are entering the league can see with hard work and patience they too can receive notoriety just like the Superstars.

TheGreatYacht
08-31-2015, 05:43 PM
Something doesn't add up
:lmao

ninjaskrzypek
08-31-2015, 08:43 PM
I have the link but not sure if ok to post it. Pretty sure it's a knockoff site

SuperCam
08-31-2015, 08:51 PM
http://i.imgur.com/Poo4JGr.png

Looks legit :tu

TheGreatYacht
08-31-2015, 10:05 PM
http://i.imgur.com/Poo4JGr.png

Looks legit :tu
Bold this man :lmao

YGWHI
09-01-2015, 11:07 AM
They want jerseys for all the players on the team.
If they want jerseys for all players on the team, why buy only Kawhi's jersey?.

He's top selling jersey in all NBA, not only among Spurs' fans, for two consecutive playoffs. I wonder why they didn't buy other Spurs' players jerseys like Tony's?

YGWHI
09-01-2015, 11:19 AM
"role players non All Star, Billups, Iguodala and Leonard"
Kawhi is a role player on this team? Billups was a role player in Detroit? Iguodala non All Star, he never made an All-Star team? Poor guy :lmao

LongtimeSpursFan
09-02-2015, 02:20 PM
Looks like jerseys have sold out. Only David West available.

Ignignokt
09-02-2015, 02:41 PM
Pinoy Ladyboy Crew got BTFO

FuzzyLumpkins
09-02-2015, 03:35 PM
Bold this man :lmao

too obvious

FuzzyLumpkins
09-02-2015, 03:36 PM
Pinoy Ladyboy Crew got BTFO

too obvious

Spurtacular
09-02-2015, 03:59 PM
Sure Kawhi is not an All-Star like the Big Four

So, Alrdidge replaced Pop in your Big Four and not Parker?

https://blog-blogmediainc.netdna-ssl.com/upload/SportsBlogcom/139435/0548974001431428903_filepicker.jpg

rastaspur
09-02-2015, 04:46 PM
I bought two jerseys of kawhi off that site for $24.99 a peice. Op is a lazy fucking retard who didnt even go to the website and if he did he would have clearly seen kawhi jerseys on sale like the other players. Bought Duncan jerseys, manu jerseys and kawhi jerseys. What I didn't buy was anything relating to porker

Silver&Black
09-02-2015, 07:37 PM
I bought two jerseys of kawhi off that site for $24.99 a peice. Op is a lazy fucking retard who didnt even go to the website and if he did he would have clearly seen kawhi jerseys on sale like the other players. Bought Duncan jerseys, manu jerseys and kawhi jerseys. What I didn't buy was anything relating to porker

1. Read the OP again.
2. If still confused...Read the OP again.
3. If still confused...Repeat steps 1-2.

rastaspur
09-02-2015, 08:46 PM
I can't read, bro. I saw a k Leonard link and went to a website. I also so a Aldridge link later and clicked on it and it went to a David west link. Should have stated that.

And no, I didn't read all of the op. When doing so I realize I was a little harsh in my response. I should have told him I'd get back to him on quality and I will. My bad op.

Spurs9
09-03-2015, 09:34 AM
I got my Aldridge stitched jersey from ali last month, $18 and looks like a original tbh :lol
http://i.imgur.com/qINqIkK.jpg

YGWHI
07-09-2016, 10:27 AM
Sure Kawhi is not an All-Star

At some point it's like, look, fans don't just want the All-Star players jerseys.

Eat shit, trolls.

Spurs' facebook? Kawhi Leonard jersey is top 15 selling NBA jersey in all league for the last two playoffs.

Now he's top 9. :claw

Also, we can see why KD wants to be a Warrior...

RD2191
07-09-2016, 12:00 PM
Lol. Parker jerseys collecting dust on the shelf just like old ass faggot OP.

hooperflash
07-09-2016, 12:27 PM
Damn, I thought they were talking about Laker Russell at first :lol

apalisoc_9
07-09-2016, 06:35 PM
These list are very depedent on sucess tbh. I'm actually surprised kawhi even made the top 10 considering the loss against OKC but i suppose there isnt any other big star from the the Cle-GSW series.

Surprised love didnt make the top 10...and KD being 8th..really surprising since he made the WCF.

DeRozan m8
07-09-2016, 08:59 PM
Eat shit, trolls.

Now he's top 9. :claw

Also, we can see why KD wants to be a Warrior...

Iggy just outside Top 10 too...

That bandwagon....

apalisoc_9
07-09-2016, 09:02 PM

That bandwagon....

They played in the finals bro. :lol

KD at 8 is surprisingly lpw though.

YGWHI
07-09-2016, 09:14 PM

That bandwagon....

:D

DeRozan m8
07-10-2016, 12:59 AM
They played in the finals bro. :lol

KD at 8 is surprisingly lpw though.

So did the Cavs bro, don't see any Love and Swish jerseys tbh...

Maybe its a more cashed up wagon

YGWHI
01-25-2017, 01:11 AM
Poor haters :lol

823912184833069056 :tu

Most popular NBA jersey selling

Stephen Curry, Golden State Warriors
LeBron James, Cleveland Cavaliers
Kevin Durant, Golden State Warriors
Kyrie Irving, Cleveland Cavaliers
Russell Westbrook, Oklahoma City Thunder
Dwyane Wade, Chicago Bulls
Kristaps Porzingis, New York Knicks
Kawhi Leonard, SPURS
Jimmy Butler, Chicago Bulls
Derrick Rose, New York Knicks
Klay Thompson, Golden State Warriors
James Harden, Houston Rockets
Damian Lillard, Portland Trail Blazers
Giannis Antetokounmpo, Milwaukee Bucks
Carmelo Anthony, New York Knicks

Top 10 Most Popular Team Merchandise:

Golden State Warriors
Cleveland Cavaliers
Los Angeles Lakers
Chicago Bulls
New York Knicks
SPURS
Oklahoma City Thunder
Boston Celtics
Philadelphia 76ers
Toronto Raptors

Kawhitstorm
01-25-2017, 04:00 AM
Poor haters :lol

823912184833069056 :tu

OP should change alias to :lolNoMoreSpursFan:lol

MI21
01-25-2017, 05:03 AM
I don't understand how the same players lead the NBA in jerseys sales year on year. Fans that are the type that will buy a jersey have surely already purchased a jersey, doesn't make sense to me.

UNT Eagles 2016
01-25-2017, 05:55 AM
Did I hear someone say once that you need to order larger sizes than normal from China for jerseys? Is it true that their XL is more like a medium or large in the US?

$100 says I could probably fit into a Chinese men's XS.