PDA

View Full Version : The Official Patty Mills Player Fan Krew

pookenstein
08-31-2015, 05:27 AM
I'm founding it. Right here, right now.

I have no problem admitting that this krew is inspired by S&B's Boris Diaw krew, which I will remain a member of. Both krews share the same principles and shall represent everything good These Players stand for. Unselfishness, skill, great character etc. etc.

All ST-members of pure heart are welcome to join TOPMPFK.

Go Patty!
Go Boris!
Go Spurs

pookenstein
08-31-2015, 05:29 AM
Btw, Silver&Black, how about a Merger of the Boris Krew and TOPMPFK?

Spurtacular
08-31-2015, 05:59 AM
Between Patty and Jimmer, the Spurs won't miss a beat on 3 shooting by bench guards.

pookenstein
08-31-2015, 07:20 AM
hey look a new thread

By the power of Grayskull, you are right. You seem to have the power of recognition.

random21
08-31-2015, 07:44 AM
I'm founding it. Right here, right now.

I have no problem admitting that this krew is inspired by S&B's Boris Diaw krew, which I will remain a member of. Both krews share the same principles and shall represent everything good These Players stand for. Unselfishness, skill, great character etc. etc.

All ST-members of pure heart are welcome to join TOPMPFK.

Go Patty!
Go Boris!
Go Spurs

Our 4th and 5th most important players on the team...

Gladney to see you
08-31-2015, 08:11 AM
If he is healthy he is really good.

RD2191
08-31-2015, 08:48 AM
Patty Mills is trash. His shit defense was one of the reason we lost against the Clips.

BackHome
08-31-2015, 09:05 AM
Yeah we lost the game cause if one person. Lol

ElNono
08-31-2015, 09:59 AM
Ring it up!

RD2191
08-31-2015, 10:05 AM
Yeah we lost the game cause if one person. Lol

We really did. Austin Rivers lit his ass up and Pop was too stupid to bring MVCojo in to play D.

SsKSpurs21
08-31-2015, 10:20 AM
The GOAT teammate!

http://pedestriantv-prod.s3.amazonaws.com/images%2Farticle%2F2013%2F06%2F07%2FuDfagip.gif

http://i.minus.com/i2ml9gwKATIlg.gif

http://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--VuYyZ3E---/c_fit,fl_progressive,q_80,w_636/ijaii1rdcj0ubtxlnrql.jpg

http://basketfootball.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/url.png

Vash StampedE
08-31-2015, 10:31 AM
Sign me up :bobo

dabom
08-31-2015, 11:07 AM
Sign me up. :lobt2:

pookenstein
08-31-2015, 11:32 AM
As I said, all pure of heart are welcome. Let the movement grow. ELE

apalisoc_9
08-31-2015, 11:49 AM
Patty is a true Hero

K...
08-31-2015, 11:56 AM
Oh no! This is going to cause a schism in the anti parker agenda between the pro cojo and pro mills factions!!!!!

But yeah sign me up as a fan of the spurs backup shooting guard.

SASdynasty!
08-31-2015, 03:50 PM
Great role player. Sign me up.

Silver&Black
08-31-2015, 05:07 PM
Btw, Silver&Black (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=20666), how about a Merger of the Boris Krew and TOPMPFK?

Of course...

The Diaw 2.0 Player Fan Krew approves of and supports the Official Patty Mills Player Fan Krew.

In fact, we support the formation of any Krew that only cares about the victory and doesn't talk shit about other players with every post. Pointing out flaws and bad play is one thing...but several things including wishing death and injury to any Spurs player are strictly prohibited. Take me for example...I've said several times that Parker's awful play last year more than likely cost us a chance at a repeat. But, I don't mention every single day...with every single post. I just hope/pray that the guy gets better. With Kawhi, he got outplayed by Matt Barnes and has missed some crucial FTs in his short career. Yet, I still root for the guy and have confidence in the young man. If all you do is talk shit about Kawhi or Parker with 90% of your posts.....you, my friend, are a lame poster and are not welcome in our glorious Krews.

BTW...since we are now merged...I see that dabom has already "signed up". I took a few minutes to look over his application and am denying it. Sorry dabom...you are not welcome and go back to your Kawhi Player Fan Krew at this time. Like Diaw and MVPatty, our Krews root for every member of the Silver & Black. Change your ways and post something other than ":lmao faggot" and "Parkertard" for a month then you can re-apply. We honestly want you in the Krew, but not right now. Show a willingness to change...that's all you have to do.

Silver&Black
08-31-2015, 05:10 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mFxM2ftW6GU

apalisoc_9
08-31-2015, 05:36 PM
Of course...

The Diaw 2.0 Player Fan Krew approves of and supports the Official Patty Mills Player Fan Krew.

In fact, we support the formation of any Krew that only cares about the victory and doesn't talk shit about other players with every post. Pointing out flaws and bad play is one thing...but several things including wishing death and injury to any Spurs player are strictly prohibited. Take me for example...I've said several times that Parker's awful play last year more than likely cost us a chance at a repeat. But, I don't mention every single day...with every single post. I just hope/pray that the guy gets better. With Kawhi, he got outplayed by Matt Barnes and has missed some crucial FTs in his short career. Yet, I still root for the guy and have confidence in the young man. If all you do is talk shit about Kawhi or Parker with 90% of your posts.....you, my friend, are a lame poster and are not welcome in our glorious Krews.

BTW...since we are now merged...I see that dabom has already "signed up". I took a few minutes to look over his application and am denying it. Sorry dabom...you are not welcome and go back to your Kawhi Player Fan Krew at this time. Like Diaw and MVPatty, our Krews root for every member of the Silver & Black. Change your ways and post something other than ":lmao faggot" and "Parkertard" for a month then you can re-apply. We honestly want you in the Krew, but not right now. Show a willingness to change...that's all you have to do.

Probably the most romanticized BS I've ever read in spurstalk.

hating on a detrimental player is not the same as hating the best player in a spurs uniform.

the "Let's not call out a shitty player because he's a silver and black anyway" is lame AF.

If a player is detrimental, you call it as is. Parker deserves every bit of hate he gets for being detrimental in game situations, development of younger players and sleeping with a teamate wife..If you don't think someone like that deserve critizim, you're a retarded cuck.

I look at the blue sky everyday and wish a tony Parker MAJOR injury.

TheGreatYacht
08-31-2015, 05:36 PM
Glad we got rid of that fucking scrub Joseph.

Mills with one shoulder > CancerJo

Mikeanaro
08-31-2015, 05:46 PM
I have been part of the original Mills crew along with Jkid who is lost somewhere...

RD2191
08-31-2015, 06:01 PM
Glad we got rid of that fucking scrub Joseph.

Mills with one shoulder > CancerJo

Yeah, Mills played great against Auscrub Rivers.

Silver&Black
08-31-2015, 06:10 PM
I look at the blue sky everyday and wish a tony Parker MAJOR injury.

I look at the blue sky everyday and wish you'd keep your bet to yourself and stop posting.

apalisoc_9
08-31-2015, 06:21 PM
The BS is equating hating on Kawhi and hating on Parker..

So many lame posters here...

let's just all sing Kombaya!

Kool Bob Love
08-31-2015, 06:24 PM
I

Prop. Great to see team fans and player fans unite.:toast

Kool Bob Love
08-31-2015, 06:25 PM
Btw, Silver&Black (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=20666), how about a Merger of the Boris Krew and TOPMPFK?

You a real onepook.:toast

Silver&Black
08-31-2015, 06:39 PM
The BS is equating hating on Kawhi and hating on Parker..

So many lame posters here...

let's just all sing Kombaya!

No...it's not all about sitting around the campfire and circle-jerking.

If you can't see the problem with rooting for a career ending injury.....then I can't help you at all. Hope the guy gets benched, actually develops a lesser role with the team, gets suspended for PED use......anything at all. Wishing injury on a guy is the lowest of the low and only piece of shit posters such are yourself do it.

You new avy is actually a step in the right direction. You went from "Death to Tony Parker" to "Praying for Parker Injury"...

apalisoc_9
08-31-2015, 06:46 PM
Also the fact that Parker has to be babied means less minutes for Mills who deserve it.

You don't really appreciate Mills if you don't show distaste and dislike towards parker...You're just a dumb KOMBAYA poster.

Parker is taking minutes away from Mills and Mills is twice the player parker is at this point..If you really appreciate Mills, that would infuriate you.

But the reality is that, most of you are dumb "don't say anything bad to a spurs player :( kombaya posters"

Fuk Parker..Hope he breaks a leg.

apalisoc_9
08-31-2015, 06:48 PM
You don't truly appreciate any spurs player if you support Parker.

These Men are trying their darndest to win a ring and you support the one guy who detrimental to the team?

SMDH..

Silver&Black
08-31-2015, 07:00 PM
What's the difference between these two?

1. Parker is a detriment to the team. Any player who loves the Spurs should wish Mills gets more minutes? Parker's not even a top 300 player at this point.

2. Kawhi, the best player on the team, got outplayed by the aging Matt Barnes in the crucial games against the Clippers.

apalisoc_9....If Kawhi is the "best player on the team" and Parker is not a "top 300 player"....shouldn't he be held to a much higher standard? How come you always talk about #1 yet don't respond to #2. It seems to me that it would be no surprise that Austin Rivers outplays a scrub like Parker. How does a "top 10" player in the league get outplayed by Matt freaking Barnes in the pivotal games of the Clippers series?

apalisoc_9
08-31-2015, 07:03 PM
In many countries Adultery is punishable by death in some countries they have laws against adultery that requires imprisonment.

Lol at supporting a scumbag

It's like crying about some guys wishing Injury on Kobe who is a rapist but never served Jail time because of his social status.

scumbags like Parker and Kobe don't deserve kind treatment.

Silver&Black
08-31-2015, 07:23 PM
apalisoc_9

Answer the question. Why is it okay to talk about Austin Rivers outplaying a guy who isn't even top 300 in the league. Yet, unacceptable to talk about Matt Barnes outplaying a top 10 player in the league.

Are you going to continue to dodge this question?

dabom
08-31-2015, 07:34 PM
matt barnes averaged 7ppg. lol

BD24
08-31-2015, 07:50 PM
I see that dabom has already "signed up". I took a few minutes to look over his application and am denying it. Sorry dabom...you are not welcome and go back to your Kawhi Player Fan Krew at this time. Like Diaw and MVPatty, our Krews root for every member of the Silver & Black. Change your ways and post something other than ":lmao faggot" and "Parkertard" for a month then you can re-apply. We honestly want you in the Krew, but not right now. Show a willingness to change...that's all you have to do.
:lmao

Silver&Black
08-31-2015, 07:54 PM
:lol dab:lolm

You've got to pay attention kid. Nobody is saying Barnes outplayed Kawhi for the series....they reference games 6 and 7.

Games 6 and 7: (The two most important games of the series....the two chances the Spurs had to close out the series)

Barnes- 25 points
Kawhi- 25 points

Barnes- 62.5% shooting
Kawhi- 28.5% shooting

All while playing 17 less minutes than Kawhi did in games 6 and 7.

K...
08-31-2015, 09:02 PM
In many countries Adultery is punishable by death in some countries they have laws against adultery that requires imprisonment.

Lol at supporting a scumbag

It's like crying about some guys wishing Injury on Kobe who is a rapist but never served Jail time because of his social status.

scumbags like Parker and Kobe don't deserve kind treatment.

But what about aunt fucking?

K...
08-31-2015, 09:07 PM
Jeez, what player thread fan thread should I start next? Non haters for kawhi? Danny green (the other half of wingstop), Tim Duncan anti stat padder appreciation club, don't trade kawhi club?

spurraider21
08-31-2015, 09:20 PM

These Men are trying their darndest to win a ring and you support the one guy who detrimental to the team?

SMDH..
you also thought tim duncan post-ups were detrimental to the team :lmao

one of the worst accounts in ST history

apalisoc_9
08-31-2015, 10:10 PM
TD posts ups are done. This is why we have aldridge now, this is why the team planned to have a big post player..

TD is a catch and finish player now...He said it himself. " We go to kawhi now when the game slows down and we need a player to score, everyone else relies on motion"

Try to keep up.

SAGirl
08-31-2015, 10:56 PM
Of course...

:downspin:
I want to be a part of this crew too... lol /Signed

Silver&Black
08-31-2015, 11:20 PM
apalisoc_9 (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=11260)

Answer the question. Why is it okay to talk about Austin Rivers outplaying a guy who isn't even top 300 in the league. Yet, unacceptable to talk about Matt Barnes outplaying a top 10 player in the league.

Are you going to continue to dodge this question?
apalisoc_9

BillMc
08-31-2015, 11:29 PM
:downspin:
I want to be a part of this crew too... lol /Signed

Yep, me too.

Silver&Black is all about team.

pookenstein
09-01-2015, 01:16 AM
In fact, we support the formation of any Krew that only cares about the victory and doesn't talk shit about other players with every post. Pointing out flaws and bad play is one thing...but several things including wishing death and injury to any Spurs player are strictly prohibited.

1. Chisle these words in stone, for they're words of wisdom and shall represent the moral values of these two noble houses!

2. I was willing to give him and Apa a chance as reborn members of this beautiful movement, but I know why you have your reservations about certain guys. Apa and dabom disqualified themselves with their usual schtick, so they're out.

pookenstein
09-01-2015, 01:22 AM
You a real onepook.:toast

:toast

SanAntonioSpurs23
09-01-2015, 02:11 AM
Patty Mills is trash. His shit defense was one of the reason we lost against the Clips.

Yeah, but what was the main reason?

dabom
09-01-2015, 02:23 AM
Yeah, but what was the main reason?

Porker or Pop. Take your pick dumbass. :lmao

kobyz
09-01-2015, 02:43 AM

SMDH..

And what about Pop?

apalisoc_9
09-01-2015, 02:46 AM
so cute :lmao

Mikeanaro
09-01-2015, 03:28 AM
so cute :lmao
Lol Praying for Parker Injury, it sounds so honest and humble, tbh.

99 Problems
09-01-2015, 04:44 AM
:lobt2:THAT'S WOT I'M TALKING ABOUT........

SanAntonioSpurs23
09-02-2015, 02:17 AM
Porker or Pop. Take your pick dumbass. :lmao

But Porker is just a fat shitty PG, where was our "franchise player"? You would think that the franchise player and DPOY would show up and not get ass fucked by Barnes :lol

dabom
09-02-2015, 03:13 AM
But Porker is just a fat shitty PG, where was our "franchise player"? You would think that the franchise player and DPOY would show up and not get ass fucked by Barnes :lol

7ppg. lmAO. :lmao

dgspursforlife
09-02-2015, 05:00 AM
Could dabom, apalisoc_9 and robdiaz please stay away from threads they did not create? Some of these threads just want to talk about something decent once in a while without you guys getting into it and disrupting it to your usual shit. We all get your point, we really do but it is getting annoying now. I don't expect you guys to stop your shit but could you at least keep it to your own threads?

Btw, I'd like to join the TOPMPFK as well.