PDA

View Full Version : 11 lbs of twisted stool

Blake
08-31-2015, 12:14 PM
A series of X-rays revealed that the patient’s heart had shifted to the right because his colon had swelled to twice the normal size, CEN reported. Doctors diagnosed him with congenital megacolon, which can cause paralysis of the movements of the bowel and can sometimes lead to fecal tumors.Surgeons later removed an 11-pound stool that had lodged itself in the patient’s colon and caused his severe pain. He is currently in recovery, CEN reported.

http://www.foxnews.com/health/2015/08/31/man-suffering-from-constipation-for-10-years-has-11-pound-stool-removed/

Butthurt

DarrinS
08-31-2015, 12:40 PM
yuck

Silver&Black
08-31-2015, 05:21 PM
http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view6/4317658/randy-marsh-poop-o.gif

Zombie.
09-01-2015, 03:28 PM
:sleep :sleep

DMC
09-01-2015, 06:34 PM
I knew chinks were full of shit but that's a bit over the top.

ChumpDumper
09-01-2015, 07:46 PM
Megacolon would be a great SyFy feature tho.

DD
09-02-2015, 02:42 AM
Up until yesterday I hadn't crapped in 5 days...first time in my life I've ever been really constipated like that. Then yesterday morning I told myself "whatever it takes," and sat on the throne for an hour trying to shit. It came out like an upside-down pinecone and when i wiped there was blood. I wrapped my hand/arm in TP and fished the turd out to check how bad it was. Damn thing was solid as a rock, couldn't even squish it when I applied mild pressure. On my flight to Denmark this morning I had to use my neck pillow as a donut for padding. It was terrible.

chunticakes
09-02-2015, 03:41 AM
Up until yesterday I hadn't crapped in 5 days...first time in my life I've ever been really constipated like that. Then yesterday morning I told myself "whatever it takes," and sat on the throne for an hour trying to shit. It came out like an upside-down pinecone and when i wiped there was blood. I wrapped my hand/arm in TP and fished the turd out to check how bad it was. Damn thing was solid as a rock, couldn't even squish it when I applied mild pressure. On my flight to Denmark this morning I had to use my neck pillow as a donut for padding. It was terrible.

Holy shit. Speaking of...the other day we had a dude come in with severe abdominal pain. CT showed he had a turd with a 21 cm diameter stuck in his large colon. That's like shitting out a bottle of Coke lol.

Mr Hanky
09-02-2015, 04:32 AM
:lmao

Oh, Gee!!
09-02-2015, 10:28 AM

Metamucil can help with that. I had a similar issue. Took metamucil for 3 days, on day 4 everything came out nice and easy with mininal effort.