PDA

View Full Version : CIVIL WAR in Paris?

Infinite_limit
09-01-2015, 05:44 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULCrmGKft2U

ChumpDumper
09-01-2015, 06:03 PM
Considering this happened over a year ago, no -- it's not civil war.

Infinite_limit
09-01-2015, 06:07 PM
Considering this happened over a year ago, no -- it's not civil war.
:lol

Avante
09-01-2015, 06:12 PM
I used to tell people...."Islam is all about violence to the infidels".....they'd..."oh no it's just a few radicals". Too stupid to realize those aren't radical, they are what Islam is. Nobody argues about it anymore however, yep, a primitive load of bull shit based on killing people that disagree.

Infinite_limit
09-01-2015, 06:13 PM
I used to tell people...."Islam is all about violence to the infidels".....they'd..."oh no it's just a frw radicals". Too stupid to realize those aren't radical, they ae what Islam is. Nobody argues about anymore however, yep, a primitive load of bull shit based on killing people.
'
Muslim neighborhood > American-Black neighborhood

Crew

Avante
09-01-2015, 06:15 PM
Muslim neighborhood > American-Black neighborhood

Crew

How many blacks are ramming themselve into buildings? How many black girls must stayed wrapped up like a mummy? How many black terroeists are beheading people? Well?

Infinite_limit
09-01-2015, 06:19 PM
How many blacks are ramming themselve into buildings? How many black girls must stayed wrapped up like a mummy? How many black terroeists are beheading people? Well?
Are you seriously questioning that Black-Americans are the most dim witted and violent population on the Planet?

m>s
09-01-2015, 07:45 PM
What the fuck, France?

Stephen A. Smith
09-01-2015, 09:46 PM
Quite frankly I don't know if it's possible for both sides to lose a war but if it's ever going to happen I can't think of a better chance than if each side is French. Unless Avante bets on one of them.

Biernutz
09-02-2015, 12:54 AM
Is there anything in the video that's not going on in America right now without Muslims.......

m>s
09-02-2015, 11:07 AM
these passive french wankers dont do shit to hitler crossing the border

what makes you think they do anything to these muslims who want this and that when its not even their country...
If it's not their country then soon it will be, they're mostly French citizens and are growing much faster than the native population. It's a matter of time before they vote in full sharia democratically. This is France's fault, they get what they chose. They have about 2-3 generations left.

lefty
09-02-2015, 05:10 PM
:lol there is Muslim Batman in Paris

I'm not kidding, look it up

Mark Celibate
09-02-2015, 06:58 PM
France is the European Korea tbh. They must be hating the allies just as much as the north picklebreaths hate the chinks now imho.