PDA

View Full Version : OT: LeBRONZE trying so hard to justify his formation of super teams

Thebesteva
09-01-2015, 08:59 PM
:lol the king of losing in the finals at it again. The link provides a video

http://bleacherreport.com/uninterrupted/lebron-is-blown-away-by-amount-of-talent-in-2000-wcf

Buddy Mignon
09-01-2015, 09:21 PM
This nigga just don't know when to quit. He got his shit kicked by Dirk and scrubs while having a stacked team.

DPG21920
09-01-2015, 09:49 PM
Everyone formed Super Teams because of the Celtics. KG/Pierce/Allen. That was a game changer.

AlexJones
09-01-2015, 09:52 PM
OP with le epic LeBronze Medal losing in the Finals maymay xD

Thebesteva
09-01-2015, 09:52 PM
This nigga just don't know when to quit. He got his shit kicked by Dirk and scrubs while having a stacked team.

Waiting for all the excuses when LeBRONZE retires with 2-4 championship rings.

:cry he never had any help
:cry but but kirby birby

DPG21920
09-01-2015, 09:57 PM
Lebron is already better all-time than Kobe. It's not a knock on Kobe, but other than "her der ring count", Lebron does pretty much everything better.

Yes, Lebron has had very, very great teams. But they weren't so much better (especially as Wade's health started to fade) that he should have won 7 straight or something. Teams adjusted and this era of the NBA has been stacked. With the talent he had and how weak the East was, he dominated like he should. But the finals is a different beast and the West has been super stacked and battle tested for a while now.

Buddy Mignon
09-01-2015, 10:26 PM
Lebron is already better all-time than Kobe. It's not a knock on Kobe, but other than "her der ring count", Lebron does pretty much everything better.

Yes, Lebron has had very, very great teams. But they weren't so much better (especially as Wade's health started to fade) that he should have won 7 straight or something. Teams adjusted and this era of the NBA has been stacked. With the talent he had and how weak the East was, he dominated like he should. But the finals is a different beast and the West has been super stacked and battle tested for a while now.

Wait just a cotton picking minute. If you watched the video that Lebron was complaining about then you'd realize that Kobe got 3 of his 5 during an era where Lebron claims teams were stacked. Not to mention Kobe 3-peated along the way. Now... let's add in the fact that you guys have created this big fucking deal of how great Jim's career has been because he's never missed the playoffs, yet Kobe has won all of his titles going directly through Jim... with and without Shaq. The fact that you admit that the West has been super stacked is a testament to how great Kobe has been. If Jim is the the best player of his era and the Spurs are the best team of this era... then what do you call the player that owns Jim 4-2 head to head and holds and edge in Finals appearances?

I'm sure all of this will go right over your head... pun intended.

Thebesteva
09-01-2015, 10:57 PM
Wait just a cotton picking minute. If you watched the video that Lebron was complaining about then you'd realize that Kobe got 3 of his 5 during an era where Lebron claims teams were stacked. Not to mention Kobe 3-peated along the way. Now... let's add in the fact that you guys have created this big fucking deal of how great Jim's career has been because he's never missed the playoffs, yet Kobe has won all of his titles going directly through Jim... with and without Shaq. The fact that you admit that the West has been super stacked is a testament to how great Kobe has been. If Jim is the the best player of his era and the Spurs are the best team of this era... then what do you call the player that owns Jim 4-2 head to head and holds and edge in Finals appearances?

People act like if Tracy McGrady had Shaq or Pau he would have won 5 rings as well and yet completely ignore the fact he had a solid team with fucking Yao MING and couldnt pass the first round. It's just stupid hypocrisy, I think LBJ has a better overall game as far as passing\assists etc but he doesnt have that mental toughness. He looks for a way out every time.

He was very impressive in the finals this year, I give him that, but i'm getting tired of hearing about how he doesnt have enough help every fucking time he loses.

DPG21920
09-01-2015, 11:02 PM

This is the worst logic ever that has already been refuted numerous times. Youre implying that saying Lebron > Kobe means that Kobe sucks. Kobes an all time great; he's just behind Tim & Lebron.

daslicer
09-01-2015, 11:26 PM
Can't shit on Lebron for having super teams when Kobe has done the same. The only difference was Kobe didn't have to leave. Kobe started his career getting to play with a top 10 player of all time in Shaq. The '00 Lakers were a super team they had a powerful trio of Rice-Kobe-Shaq. Then he got to play with the best frontline in the league from '08-'10 in Odom,Gasol,Bynum. Gasol and Bynum at that time were both top 5 players at their position.

Buddy Mignon
09-01-2015, 11:27 PM
This is the worst logic ever that has already been refuted numerous times. Your implying that saying Lebron > Kobe means that Kobe sucks. Kobes an all time great; he's just behind Tim & Lebron.

Run and hide little man.

JohnnyMax
09-01-2015, 11:46 PM
Hatred of Kobe leads to a brainwashing mechanism where a person cannot say or think anything bad about Lebron

Its why theres rarely anti-Lebron threads on Spurstalk
Its why all the anti-Lebron comments in this thread were posted by non-Spurs fans

Thebesteva
09-01-2015, 11:49 PM
Amazing how this thread had NOTHING to do with Kobe and suddenly a retarded Spur fan decided to make it about Kobe.

09-01-2015, 11:57 PM
Hatred of Kobe leads to a brainwashing mechanism where a person cannot say or think anything bad about Lebron

Its why theres rarely anti-Lebron threads on Spurstalk
Its why all the anti-Lebron comments in this thread were posted by non-Spurs fans
Lebron got tons of hate from Spurfan while in Miami, only a few defended him adamantly (Harlem..)

DPG21920
09-02-2015, 12:02 AM
Amazing how this thread had NOTHING to do with Kobe and suddenly a retarded Spur fan decided to make it about Kobe.

Wrong. It was a Laker fan that had the first post mentioning Kobe in this thread.

Shaq 3 Pau 2 Kobe 0
09-02-2015, 12:03 AM

DPG21920
09-02-2015, 12:03 AM
Run and hide little man.

That doesn't make any sense - but I'm glad to see youre at least talking basketball :tu

Shaq 3 Pau 2 Kobe 0
09-02-2015, 12:04 AM
You were the first one to bring up Kobe to begin with:

And let's be real, this thread only exists because LeBron makes you feel insecure as a Kobe stan. You really are the biggest retard on this site, and that's saying something, since Kool, Rakaruva, TheGreatFaggot, and No Lyfe Faggot are on here 24/7.

DPG21920
09-02-2015, 12:16 AM
:lmao Kobe over Bird, Duncan, Moses, Lebron, Russell, Wilt, Oscar
:lmao TMac with a frontline
:lmao Shaq "dominated" Duncan, when he was 18-14 vs. Duncan (including 3-2 in the playoffs), got outscored, outrebounded, outstole, and outassisted by Duncan, with more turnovers and fouls. The only stat Shaq had over Duncan in their h2h was blocks, and FG%.
:lmao Pulling up Shaq and h2h records when comparing Kobe and Duncan, as if people don't remember Shaq was the leader on those Laker teams, when he was teaming up with Kobe, who is someone you had in the top 5 but not Shaq, and still managed to only go 3-2 on Duncan and the Spurs, and yet Duncan wasn't on your top 5. The level of abject idiocy is astounding.
:lmao Kobe had higher highs than Duncan when Duncan's high included b2b MVPs, while Kobe only got 1 in a year his team underperformed and got embarrassed in the finals. When Kobe's high in his career was leading the league in scoring while missing the playoffs, when his high was winning a FMVP when Pau Gasol (yeah, someone who is not even on most people's top 30) outplayed him statistically. Hey, when I say Duncan won three FMVP, at least I can say he won all three when he actually led the Spurs. You just can't say the same things for Kobe.

Career Highs (Kobe / Duncan):
Ortg - Drtg = 12 / 18 (Duncan's career average is 14, which is higher than Kobe's career high :lol)
WS = 15.3 / 17.8
WS/48 - .224 / .257
VORP = 7.1 / 8.1
BPM = 6.4 / 7.6 (Duncan has FIVE, count them, FIVE, seasons where he had a 6.4 or better BPM, while Kobe had only 3 seasons with a BPM better than Duncan's career average of 5.5)

Career Lows (Kobe / Duncan):
Ortg - Drtg = -27 / 8
WS = -0.4 / 5.9
WS/48 = -0.097 / .164
VORP = -0.2 / 1.8 (Kobe had FOUR seasons where his VORP was lower than Duncan's career low of 1.8)
BPM = -5.9 / 2.4

:lol Missing the playoffs THREE times is better than losing in the finals.
:lol Getting dominated by Paul Pierce and embarrassed by 39 points is better than losing in OT in the finals
:lol Three-peating with Shaq winning all three FMVP, with Shaq leading the Lakers in WS, VORP, ORTG, DRTG, VORP, BPM is a highlight of his career.
:lol Repeating with MVPau leading the Lakers in WS, Ortg (and a higher DRtg than Kobe), BPM, and VORP is the highlight of his career.
:lol Going past a 3peat team in the 2nd round is the high of Duncan's career when he won two MVPs, three FMVP (including one where he had a near quadruple double), led the league in WS, VORP, BPM, DRTG, and rebounds (multiple times in some categories), and won the title 5 times, including leading the team in major statistical categories in 4 of them.

So when you compare Hakeem to Duncan, teammates matter, but when it was Kobe vs. Duncan, it was 2-4, with no mention of teammates. In 4 of the wins, Shaq was on three of those teams (and Duncan still managed to go 2-3 going up against Kobe AND Shaq), and the other one was the Lakers being title favourites BECAUSE they got MVPau.

Why didn't Kobe face Duncan more during their 18 years together in the league? Maybe because Kobe missed three playoffs, lost in the 1st round 3 times before they met, and Kobe rupturing his Achilles to face the Spurs in the 1st round.

Meanwhile, the Spurs lost in the 1st round 4 times (including one where Duncan was injured), and didn't miss the playoffs during that time.

Not to mention, Duncan was actually 28-21 going up against Kobe, including the playoffs.

Another funny thing, in the 18 seasons Duncan played with the Spurs, he led them in WS 12 times, including 4 of the 5 championship years.

Kobe, 7 of the 19 years, and NONE of any of the championship years. NONE. That's right, ZERO.

JohnnyMax
09-02-2015, 12:19 AM
A guy with the username Shaq 3 Pau 2 Kobe 0 is telling someone they're insecure about a particular player.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-ioiilpVlhtI/UuHgvBDL-TI/AAAAAAAABH4/mrDo0MR1OnA/s1600/KOBEFACEPALM.gif

Buddy Mignon
09-02-2015, 12:23 AM

Silver&Black
09-02-2015, 12:24 AM
A guy with the username Shaq 3 Pau 2 Kobe 0 is telling someone they're insecure about a particular player.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-ioiilpVlhtI/UuHgvBDL-TI/AAAAAAAABH4/mrDo0MR1OnA/s1600/KOBEFACEPALM.gif

:lmao

Thebesteva
09-02-2015, 12:38 AM
You were the first one to bring up Kobe to begin with:

And let's be real, this thread only exists because LeBron makes you feel insecure as a Kobe stan. You really are the biggest retard on this site, and that's saying something, since Kool, Rakaruva, TheGreatFaggot, and No Lyfe Faggot are on here 24/7.

If you even knew me as a poster you'd know Im not a Kobe defender at all

daslicer
09-02-2015, 01:04 AM

You used to not be a Kobe defender but ever since the finals you have been converted to a Kobe religious nutcase.

Trainwreck2100
09-02-2015, 01:17 AM

remember det tyme you were lakersarethebesteva but had to change your name cause you team is shit?

TheGreatYacht
09-02-2015, 01:38 AM
Don't blame him... Faggots before him did the same thing. Jumping on the coattails of Shaq, Malone, Payton, Fisher etc

Thebesteva
09-02-2015, 03:40 AM
remember det tyme you were lakersarethebesteva but had to change your name cause you team is shit?

Remember that one time the Spurs repeated?

ambchang
09-02-2015, 07:14 AM
Lebron was mentally weak for an alpha, that much we know. he really never displayed that killer instinct until the last couple of years, where I believe 2011 was pretty much a life-changer for him. It made him a better player, but unfortunately also will stop him from being the GOAT in most observer's eyes. If we actually went to college, he would have had learned that before he hit the pros in the NCAA tourney or something, and he would have been even a better player than he already was, I think.

He also tend to put up monster numbers whenever his team needed it, and seemed hesitate in situations where he had great teammates. Those Miami Heat teams were stacked, there's no doubt about it. People talk about Wade's injuries and such, they don't really matter that much when he's comparatively health during the playoffs, especially when any decent team can really just cruise in the historically weak East during the regular season.

Lebron's best work really was in defeats, which is really strange. He was really phenomenal in that Detroit and Magic series in his first stint with the Cavs, then last year against the Warriors. He seem to be able to really take over the game when he has horrible teammates, but really still doesn't know how to capitalize when he had great ones.

Kobe got 3 of the 5? The Lakers got them. It's great that you just like to totally ignore the fact that you had Shaq playing in his prime with Kobe during that 3-peat. A Shaq in his prime was the of the best primes the league has ever seen. Only Jordan, Bird, and Hakeem was in that group during the modern era. Kareem had the numbers but not the hardware, ditto Wilt, while Russell had the hardware and not the numbers. Prime Shaq was a freight train that couldn't be stopped, and you are attributing that three-peat to Kobe?

And you mention 4-2 as if it meant something. 3 of those 4 wins came during the Shaq runs, in which Duncan was 3-2 against Shaq AND Kobe, when his best teammate was a way over the hill post injury Robinson, or Stephen Jackson. The other one came when the Lakers had the best frontline in the league while the Spurs were counting on an over the hill Antonio McDyess as the catch of the decade. And you continuously ignore Nash is 2-1 over Kobe, or the fact that he is 0-3 vs. Stockton. What does that mean? Stockton and Nash > Kobe? It almost seemed like you enjoy having people remind you how really incredibly stupid you are by repeating the 4-2 schtick.

People act like if Tracy McGrady had Shaq or Pau he would have won 5 rings as well and yet completely ignore the fact he had a solid team with fucking Yao MING and couldnt pass the first round. It's just stupid hypocrisy, I think LBJ has a better overall game as far as passing\assists etc but he doesnt have that mental toughness. He looks for a way out every time.

He was very impressive in the finals this year, I give him that, but i'm getting tired of hearing about how he doesnt have enough help every fucking time he loses.

I am not sure if T-Mac would have won 5 titles in place of Kobe, because of health, but if TMac had the same fortune of good health as Kobe? I would be inclined to say that he would. I mean, you are comparing Shaq to Yao Ming, when Yao never really had a full healthy season. Yao was a great center, he probably would have reached the heights of a Ewing or maybe even Robinson if he stayed healthy, the problem is that he wasn't and he didn't, and as a result, he is a less healthy version of Rik Smits.

TMac would likely have won in 01 and 02 with Shaq, maybe even 03 (not 00, he just wasn't ready then). Then if he and Shaq coexisted (I think they would because TMac was a lot more laid back than Kobe), they might have won in 04, and maybe even 05 and/or 06. They likely will not win 6 in a row, but I would imagine they could have won 4 out of those 6. Then if TMac stayed comparatively healthy, and decline at a slower rate than he did, stayed an all-star caliber player, he might have won 1 with MVPau and Bynum, but that is a big maybe.

What I AM sure of though is if Kobe was on any of the other 29 franchises in this league, he would have won exactly zero championships, and be labelled as a less talented and less accomplished version of Allen Iverson, or something like a poor man's TMac or a Vince Carter. It's not a knock, it just is.

As for comparing Lebron to Kobe, the debate should have died a long time ago. As an individual player, Lebron surpassed Kobe's prime around 09. In terms of career accomplishment, Lebron surpassed Kobe after the repeat. The only thing left is team accomplishments, which is the only thing Kobestans can hold onto during debates.

DMC
09-02-2015, 07:32 AM
"Kobe won when teams were stacked"

Kobe played on stacked teams. Lost to unstacked Pistons with most stacked team in history.

Gent
09-02-2015, 07:40 AM

Are you not aware of what you post? You said his name first. You baited people into comparing Kobe by insinuating Kobe had help.

DMC
09-02-2015, 08:23 AM
Waiting for all the excuses when LeBRONZE retires with 2-4 championship rings.

:cry he never had any help

Nurse Ratchet

Trainwreck2100
09-02-2015, 08:40 AM
Remember that one time the Spurs repeated?

know i only remember the sweet sweet feeling of them not being shit

MultiTroll
09-02-2015, 08:52 AM
I'm sure LeBron wishes he had the life of SpursTalk Laker Troll.

DarrinS
09-02-2015, 10:43 AM
http://lakerholicz.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/karl-malone-gary-payton.jpg

DarrinS
09-02-2015, 10:44 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BBUpiM_CUAAfS_f.jpg

hitmanyr2k
09-02-2015, 01:23 PM
http://lakerholicz.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/karl-malone-gary-payton.jpg

This team was the direct result of a Tim Duncan ass-whoopin in 2003.

Buddy Mignon
09-02-2015, 01:31 PM
This team was the direct result of a Tim Duncan ass-whoopin in 2003.

This team was a direct result of a Penny Hardaway ass-whooping in 1994.

http://blacksportsonline.com/home/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/pippen-95-bulls.jpg

hitmanyr2k
09-02-2015, 03:53 PM
This team was a direct result of a Penny Hardaway ass-whooping in 1994.

http://blacksportsonline.com/home/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/pippen-95-bulls.jpg

Penny? The Bulls didn't give a fuck about Penny :lol They simply had to fill the hole at the PF position to deal with the great frontlines in the East and it was a wrap.

ambchang
09-03-2015, 07:41 AM
Buddy Mignon (aka Narutoluva), what's your view on this?

Kobe got 3 of the 5? The Lakers got them. It's great that you just like to totally ignore the fact that you had Shaq playing in his prime with Kobe during that 3-peat. A Shaq in his prime was the of the best primes the league has ever seen. Only Jordan, Bird, and Hakeem was in that group during the modern era. Kareem had the numbers but not the hardware, ditto Wilt, while Russell had the hardware and not the numbers. Prime Shaq was a freight train that couldn't be stopped, and you are attributing that three-peat to Kobe?

And you mention 4-2 as if it meant something. 3 of those 4 wins came during the Shaq runs, in which Duncan was 3-2 against Shaq AND Kobe, when his best teammate was a way over the hill post injury Robinson, or Stephen Jackson. The other one came when the Lakers had the best frontline in the league while the Spurs were counting on an over the hill Antonio McDyess as the catch of the decade. And you continuously ignore Nash is 2-1 over Kobe, or the fact that he is 0-3 vs. Stockton. What does that mean? Stockton and Nash > Kobe? It almost seemed like you enjoy having people remind you how really incredibly stupid you are by repeating the 4-2 schtick.

Is Stockton > Kobe?
Is Nash > Kobe?

Buddy Mignon
09-03-2015, 09:17 AM
Buddy Mignon (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=24606) (aka Narutoluva), what's your view on this?

Is Stockton > Kobe?
Is Nash > Kobe?

Your logic is too bone headed for me to share my superior knowledge with you. Go back up stairs, faggot.

ambchang
09-03-2015, 09:20 AM
I can't answer your question. A simple question of is Nash > Kobe, or is Stockton > Kobe is a logical nightmare for me.

Hey, thanks.

JohnnyMax
09-03-2015, 06:30 PM
Notice a thread about Lebron turned into a discussion about Kobe.

Its because hating Kobe brainwashes a person to have a fear of saying or thinking anything bad about Lebron.

DarrinS
09-03-2015, 10:17 PM
Notice a thread about Lebron turned into a discussion about Kobe.

Its because hating Kobe brainwashes a person to have a fear of saying or thinking anything bad about Lebron.

I'm not saying you're wrong, but Kobe fans are hypocrites.