PDA

View Full Version : I Want To Cook For You....

Koolaid_Man
09-02-2015, 07:05 PM
Middle age white lady appreciates my conversation....and text me asking can she cook for me....she's 43....5'4 with a very nice wooty...She told me she wants to cook some good old fashioned southern food for me....she seems like a Dixie-crat....a daughter of the confederate but I'm all seriousness she is beautiful....a solid MILF....I'm gonna let her cook for me and then see what she offers after that....she's not married so this isn't a cuck situation....she is divorced with a daughter in college..maybe I can go 2 for 1....:lol

Cue DJRq10 woe is Kool FIL....:toast

Mark Celibate
09-02-2015, 07:19 PM
Is it that you have a strong fetish for old bitches or that you can't get any younger ones?

Koolaid_Man
09-02-2015, 07:24 PM
Is it that you have a strong fetish for old bitches or that you can't get any younger ones?

I like changing from fast ball to that slow curve ball ere now and then...:lol

Buddy Mignon
09-02-2015, 07:29 PM
Don't let her make you spaghetti.

Koolaid_Man
09-02-2015, 07:38 PM
Don't let her make you spaghetti.

Its funny you say that since she is Italian

Buddy Mignon
09-02-2015, 07:40 PM
Its funny you say that since she is Italian

Then make her cook anything but Italian.

Koolaid_Man
09-02-2015, 07:44 PM
Then make her cook anything but Italian.

Tbh...I'm gonna be trying hard not to look past the food at her phat and fine black gals ass...she has just a very little stomach but man she is hot hot hawt..nice Tits..beautiful face and smoking ass....

Buddy Mignon
09-02-2015, 07:50 PM
Tbh...I'm gonna be trying hard not to look past the food at her phat and fine black gals ass...she has just a very little stomach but man she is hot hot hawt..nice Tits..beautiful face and smoking ass....

I've never had a woman invite me over for dinner and I didn't fuck. This is her way of throwing the pussy for a strike. You just gotta knock it out the park. Older white women love nigga dick. For 100's of years their fathers shamed them for fucking niggas so now they're making up for lost time. I've fucked a few moms of snow bunnies I was fucking back in the day.

Koolaid_Man
09-02-2015, 07:58 PM
I've never had a woman invite me over for dinner and I didn't fuck. This is her way of throwing the pussy for a strike. You just gotta knock it out the park. Older white women love nigga dick. For 100's of years their fathers shamed them for fucking niggas so now they're making up for lost time. I've fucked a few moms of snow bunnies I was fucking back in the day.

You already know..I'm trynna be modest so these SAWMs dont freak out too much :lol but man I'm gonna sleep deep in that Italian pussy....she knows it too

Buddy Mignon
09-02-2015, 08:01 PM
You already know..I'm trynna be modest so these SAWMs dont freak out too much :lol but man I'm gonna sleep deep in that Italian pussy....she knows it too

I've knocked down 100's of broads but the best fuck I've ever had was at this cove at Laguna Beach. She knew how to grip the cock something amazing with her pussy. She was Italian.

Koolaid_Man
09-02-2015, 08:05 PM
I've knocked down 100's of broads but the best fuck I've ever had was at this cove at Laguna Beach. She knew how to grip the cock something amazing with her pussy. She was Italian.

Man that sounds Like the shit....I hope this mama pussy is the bomb.....:toast

manufan10
09-02-2015, 08:20 PM
http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn188/DJR210/KoolsWhiteTrash_zpsdhsef5xe.png
http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn188/DJR210/KoolsWhiteTrash_zpsdhsef5xe.png

:lmao Koolaid_Man (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=19058)

Saved By Zero
09-02-2015, 09:21 PM
Middle age white lady appreciates my conversation....and text me asking can she cook for me....she's 43....5'4 with a very nice wooty...She told me she wants to cook some good old fashioned southern food for me....she seems like a Dixie-crat....a daughter of the confederate but I'm all seriousness she is beautiful....a solid MILF....I'm gonna let her cook for me and then see what she offers after that....she's not married so this isn't a cuck situation....she is divorced with a daughter in college..maybe I can go 2 for 1....:lol

Cue DJRq10 woe is Kool FIL....:toast

It's clear you've read your share of Penthouse Forum.

BD24
09-02-2015, 09:28 PM
Look another thread with two virgins talking about all of the sex they have had.

DJR210
09-03-2015, 04:40 AM
:lol Lakers

CosmicCowboy
09-03-2015, 07:00 AM
http://i.ytimg.com/vi/MTGY2nkM-BI/hqdefault.jpg

I. Hustle
09-03-2015, 08:53 AM
Look another thread with two virgins talking about all of the sex they have had.

You mean it's not true?!