PDA

View Full Version : NBA: Damn, Bryant goes hard at Jordan praises Lebron

Killakobe81
09-03-2015, 10:47 AM
Howard Bryant from ESPN:

The similarities between James and Jordan end when their shared No. 23 jersey rests on a hanger, for Jordan has never been known for a single courageous social act. While James attempts to bridge the powerless to a future, Jordan sued a defunct supermarket chain and won $8.9 million over an advertisement that reportedly yielded all of $4. (Jordan said he planned to donate the money to charity.)

To view article click here (http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/13530915/cleveland-cavaliers-star-lebron-james-michael-jordan-beat-area)

James has accepted a challenge of his times so foreign to the 1980s, making him an heir not to Jordan but to the civil rights movement, to Jim Brown and Bill Russell, to the idea of the athlete as activist. Every day of his career has existed under the shadow of Jordan, but as citizen, LeBron does not look up to Michael. It should be the other way around.

Damn, this dude went in ... not saying I agree because who is this cat to judge? But nice article on LeBron ..scathing indictment of MJ.

DMC
09-03-2015, 11:16 AM
Wow, a Kobe lover trying to lower Michael's image under the guise of supporting Lebron.

Fruitless endeavor bro, Kobe isn't in the same conversation as James and Jordan.

:cry But but why invoke Kobe?
:cry I'm unbiased
:cry My user name was FORCED upon me because I used it on a console game

Kidd K
09-03-2015, 11:30 AM
They're sports athletes and have no public obligation outside of basketball. They're paid by rich people to entertain you because you pay the rich people to be entertained. Moving on.

Killakobe81
09-03-2015, 11:43 AM
Wow, a Kobe lover trying to lower Michael's image under the guise of supporting Lebron.

Fruitless endeavor bro, Kobe isn't in the same conversation as James and Jordan.

Kobe had nothing to do with this issue.
Mj is my GOAT I just thought it was interesting ..
How does this help Kobe? It helps Lebron if anyone ... off the court ... but this does not have anything to do with hoops.

You argument makes no sense. Your post is shitty. if you were trying to burn me with this ... you need to do better.

BTW, What happened to you DMC? Normally you spit hot fire but lately it's more 808's and Heartbreaks instead of College Dropout/My dark twisted ....you used to be on point with your smartass remarks but this is lazy, unoriginal and not funny.

Something change?

Killakobe81
09-03-2015, 11:46 AM
They're sports athletes and have no public obligation outside of basketball. They're paid by rich people to entertain you because you pay the rich people to be entertained. Moving on.

I agree and said as much who is Howard Bryant to judge a black athlete's social obligation? Just said it was interesting DMC's dumbass has to bring in fucking Kobe as always ...plus old shit. Never said I was forced to use his name here just said it was my internet handle. I can still be found on PSN using it in fact djohn found me with it ..

DMC
09-03-2015, 11:47 AM

Kobe had nothing to do with this issue. (:cry But but why invoke Kobe? )
Mj is my GOAT I just thought it was interesting ..(:cry I'm unbiased)
How does this help Kobe? It helps Lebron is anyone off the court ... but this does not have anything to do with hoops. The on

You argument makes no sense. Your post is shitty. if you were trying to burn me with this you need to do better. What happened to you DMC? Normally you spit hot fire but lately it's more 808's and Heartbreaks instead of College Dropout/My dark twisted ....you used to be on point with your smartass remarks but this is lazy, unoriginal and not funny.

Something change?

I predicted your response and you obliged.

Any time a Lakers fan criticizes Jordan it's to prop up Kobe. Jordan might be your GOAT but your username says otherwise.

Yeah, charity is basketball related.

Cue next thread "Kobe gives to charity".

Also, are you mentally retarded? Your post makes no fucking sense, you have unfinished sentences, run on shit and just non-nonsensical responses. "It helps Lebron is anyone off the court" and "The on".

Too many shooms as a lad?

daslicer
09-03-2015, 11:54 AM
Lebron is not an heir to the civil rights movements. Its very laughable to imply Lebron's activism is up there with guys like Russell,ALI,Jabbar. Lebron protesting against Sterling or supporting the black lives matter movement is not really an act of bravery considering he's not going to have to worry about the fall out from doing this.

lefty
09-03-2015, 11:56 AM
"as a citizen"

:lmao WGAF, we are talking about basketball

DMC
09-03-2015, 11:56 AM
Now it's fashionable to support uprisings, because it's only being supported in fashion. They wear the shirts, do the posture, then use armored limo service to navigate through the horde of those they purport to be backing.

ambchang
09-03-2015, 12:21 PM
Jordan was a horrible human being, it's not really a secret, but I don't really see Lebron as any kind of a social activist leader either? What exactly did he do? Call a few guys up? He didn't really stand up to anything. He still did his business dealings with rich white folks and profit from it, he didn't really become the voice of a generation or a suppressed group of people.

Sure, from a social impact point of view, Lebron surpassed Jordan, but that is a pretty low bar to set.

Killakobe81
09-03-2015, 12:27 PM
I predicted your response and you obliged.

Any time a Lakers fan criticizes Jordan it's to prop up Kobe. Jordan might be your GOAT but your username says otherwise.

Yeah, charity is basketball related.

Cue next thread "Kobe gives to charity".

Also, are you mentally retarded? Your post makes no fucking sense, you have unfinished sentences, run on shit and just non-nonsensical responses. "It helps Lebron is anyone off the court" and "The on".

Too many shooms as a lad?

Already fixed that officer grammar ...your reasoning is still stupid ... So if that was my intention ...how does this help Kobe?

Killakobe81
09-03-2015, 12:31 PM
Jordan was a horrible human being, it's not really a secret, but I don't really see Lebron as any kind of a social activist leader either? What exactly did he do? Call a few guys up? He didn't really stand up to anything. He still did his business dealings with rich white folks and profit from it, he didn't really become the voice of a generation or a suppressed group of people.

Sure, from a social impact point of view, Lebron surpassed Jordan, but that is a pretty low bar to set.

Lol

09-03-2015, 01:50 PM
Dad Killer and Kobe is are some of the worst human beings to step on a basketball court but that doesn't stop people from anointing them as all time greats. No one cares about their people skills unless it messes with the product on the floor (Rondo, mid 2000s Kobe, '11-current Kobe, etc)

TheGreatYacht
09-03-2015, 02:20 PM
Didn't Lebron try to take credit for "donating" millions into Akron scholarships this summer? :lol

Howard Bryant, straight out of Boston aka Jordan's toilet, shouldn't really have an opinion on who's a better a citizen than who... Arrested for domestic assault in 2011 smdh..

DMC
09-03-2015, 04:13 PM
Already fixed that officer grammar ...your reasoning is still stupid ... So if that was my intention ...how does this help Kobe?

Laker fan rationale: Whatever makes Jordan and Lebron look worse makes Kobe look better.

You're trying to establish Jordan as being worse in some fashion than Lebron, then you or some other ass clown will try to show how charitable Kobe is.

Killakobe81
09-03-2015, 05:02 PM
Laker fan rationale: Whatever makes Jordan and Lebron look worse makes Kobe look better.

You're trying to establish Jordan as being worse in some fashion than Lebron, then you or some other ass clown will try to show how charitable Kobe is.

What? I just posted an article I didn't write it. In fact I said I didnt even agree with it. Since you are so smart and educated and Spurstalk resident English professor go back to original post READING IT AGAIN.
I didn't agree, just thought it was funny and interesting.

I dont know if this writer is black or not (I am assuming he is) either way he souldn't judge another man's contributions to society ...who the fuck is he? Again I dont give a shit about Kobe's contributions because I dont care about bullshit like how charitable they are in the context of hoops. This is about Lebron and MJ period.

DMC
09-03-2015, 07:02 PM
What? I just posted an article I didn't write it. In fact I said I didnt even agree with it. Since you are so smart and educated and Spurstalk resident English professor go back to original post READING IT AGAIN.
I didn't agree, just thought it was funny and interesting.

I dont know if this writer is black or not (I am assuming he is) either way he souldn't judge another man's contributions to society ...who the fuck is he? Again I dont give a shit about Kobe's contributions because I dont care about bullshit like how charitable they are in the context of hoops. This is about Lebron and MJ period.
What? I just selected what I wanted to show. I didn't write it myself.

He souldn't?

Since you don't care, you started a thread in the NBA forum about it.

Dyslexic negro.

Reck
09-03-2015, 07:46 PM
Thought this was Kobe Bryant that said it. It would have been the most hypocritical spoken words yet by him.

But this is just some dude trying to get clicks on a shitty article on an even bigger shitty site.

scanry
09-03-2015, 08:53 PM
Been reading Jordan Rules by Sam Smith and Jordan wasn't any better than Kobe tbh. A great book that exposed Jordan.

DMC
09-03-2015, 10:42 PM
Been reading Jordan Rules by Sam Smith and Jordan wasn't any better than Kobe tbh. A great book that exposed Jordan.
Fortunately this isn't a Good Sam forum.

Thebesteva
09-03-2015, 10:48 PM

You think your posts sound very slick and funny but actually go down like this tbh

http://ak-hdl.buzzfed.com/static/2015-07/10/17/enhanced/webdr09/anigif_enhanced-28893-1436562852-6.gif

Killakobe81
09-03-2015, 11:13 PM
What? I just selected what I wanted to show. I didn't write it myself.

He souldn't?

Since you don't care, you started a thread in the NBA forum about it.

Dyslexic negro.

A couple things ... I ain't Negro but I can slap your bitch ass like I was one ...you racist piece of shit. You dumbass ... dyslexic doesn't even work in this context ...genius ...

Lol earlier you said because I have Kobe as my av how could MJ be my GOAT so all the fans upstairs with Many and Tony in their names think those guys are better than Tim or MJ?

Your logic just gets shittier everyday ....by next week you will be worse than CN ...shit you might be already.

DMC
09-03-2015, 11:19 PM
You think your posts sound very slick and funny but actually go down like this tbh

http://ak-hdl.buzzfed.com/static/2015-07/10/17/enhanced/webdr09/anigif_enhanced-28893-1436562852-6.gif

Humor is imported into the Pinoy communities, it's obvious. You probably spent all day looking for something to say regarding that post and this is what you offered. You must be a huge hit with the elderly at the retirement home where you work.

DMC
09-03-2015, 11:20 PM
A couple things ... I ain't Negro but I can slap your bitch ass like I was one ...you racist piece of shit. You dumbass ... dyslexic doesn't even work in this context ...genius ...

Lol earlier you said because I have Kobe as my av how could MJ be my GOAT so all the fans upstairs with Many and Tony in their names think those guys are better than Tim or MJ?

Your logic just gets shittier everyday ....by next week you will be worse than CN ...shit you might be already.

You're dyslexic. You have a learning disability. You probably have a speech impediment as well. I'd bet your eyes are further apart than most humanoids. You have some mongoloid in you for sure.

Killakobe81
09-03-2015, 11:29 PM
You're dyslexic. You have a learning disability. You probably have a speech impediment as well. I'd bet your eyes are further apart than most humanoids. You have some mongoloid in you for sure.

I rest my case.You are not worth anymore of my time I don't deal with racists please stay out of my threads going forward ...I will no longer converse with your punkass but if you ever want to settle this with hands ...let me know.

Reck
09-03-2015, 11:33 PM
Well that escalated quickly. :lol

Where did this beef come from?

DMC
09-03-2015, 11:35 PM
Well that escalated quickly. :lol

Where did this beef come from?
:lol

I rattle that retard's cage now and then and he always threatens to kill me. You shouldn't fuck with mongoloids, they are jovial little fuckers but if they get mad they become bulldogs pretty fast and they can see around trees, each side at the same time.

Thebesteva
09-04-2015, 12:35 AM
Humor is imported into the Pinoy communities, it's obvious. You probably spent all day looking for something to say regarding that post and this is what you offered. You must be a huge hit with the elderly at the retirement home where you work.

Didn't read...your posts are garbage man. I'm assuming it had to do with me not being a doctor.

:cry im so sad guys I have to make up an alternative life on a dying Spurs forum to be happy

HemisfairArena
09-04-2015, 12:40 AM
Didn't read...your posts are garbage man. I'm assuming it had to do with me not being a doctor.

:cry im so sad guys I have to make up an alternative life on a dying Spurs forum to be happy

Are you still telling people you're a doctor?,,,Christ almighty, eva,,,get help,,,,

Reck
09-04-2015, 12:54 AM
Are you still telling people you're a doctor?,,,Christ almighty, eva,,,get help,,,,

And that this board is dying even though there's nothing to support his claim. :lol

Thebesteva
09-04-2015, 01:19 AM

And that this board is dying even though there's nothing to support his claim. :lol

Jeez you would think I said I'm a congress man or something. You guys realize that thousands of people each year are shitted out of medical schools throughout the US right? You act like I'm talking about Hogwarts or something.

Infinite_limit
09-04-2015, 01:25 AM
I'm familiar with Howard Bryant. He makes Michael Wilbon look like a Ku Klux member

No wonder he's talking off the court crap. Guy wanted Jordan to rape a white woman and proclaim it police brutality.

ambchang
09-04-2015, 05:35 AM
:lol

I rattle that retard's cage now and then and he always threatens to kill me. You shouldn't fuck with mongoloids, they are jovial little fuckers but if they get mad they become bulldogs pretty fast and they can see around trees, each side at the same time.

Smh.

m>s wannabe