PDA

View Full Version : Jimmy Kimmel asks people if Obama is a Muslim

DarrinS
09-03-2015, 01:19 PM
lmao @ his audience prejudice

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=niD-SRvDt3A

ChumpDumper
09-03-2015, 01:38 PM
lmao @ his audience prejudiceOf course the masons are going to say he's not Muslim.

spurtech09
09-04-2015, 12:25 AM
He is Muslim.........and he is going to destroy America......

spurtech09
09-04-2015, 12:30 AM
crazy people are laughing.....people are brainwashed.....people will soon findout what Obama is all about.....people need to wake up and get right with Jesus Christ .....

ChumpDumper
09-04-2015, 01:08 AM
crazy people are laughing.....people are brainwashed.....people will soon findout what Obama is all about.....people need to wake up and get right with Jesus Christ .....You've been saying that for awhile now.

So what is Obama all about?

How is he going to destroy America?

He seems to be taking his time with that tbh.

Infinite_limit
09-04-2015, 01:34 AM
You've been saying that for awhile now.

He seems to be taking his time with that tbh.
Culturally the nation has never been worse. Complete shit-hole. Europeans visit and leave disgusted vowing never to return. I think this is why Europeans have warmed to White American tourist: they feel bad for them.

ChumpDumper
09-04-2015, 02:56 AM
Culturally the nation has never been worse. Complete shit-hole. Europeans visit and leave disgusted vowing never to return. I think this is why Europeans have warmed to White American tourist: they feel bad for them.No one asked you and you're free to leave now.

Infinite_limit
09-04-2015, 12:50 PM
No one asked you and you're free to leave now.
Haha well atleast you don't dispute it.

Do you honestly see USA rebounding in the next 250 years? The country is steadily increasing it's 3rd World population.

ChumpDumper
09-04-2015, 01:02 PM
Haha well atleast you don't dispute it.

Do you honestly see USA rebounding in the next 250 years? The country is steadily increasing it's 3rd World population.Depends on the middle class tbh. If there are enough opportunities for the new population to enter the middle class like generations before, everything will be fine. We'll see if wages rise again after this unprecedented period of low interest rates.

Infinite_limit
09-04-2015, 01:52 PM
Depends on the middle class tbh. If there are enough opportunities for the new population to enter the middle class like generations before, everything will be fine. We'll see if wages rise again after this unprecedented period of low interest rates.
But the quality of life for middle class in the USA is declining. You could argue the goal of the American Elite is to dumb down the Middle Class. They are succeeding.

DarrinS
09-04-2015, 01:59 PM
But the quality of life for middle class in the USA is declining. You could argue the goal of the American Elite is to dumb down the Middle Class. They are succeeding.

How is the quality of life declining?

ChumpDumper
09-04-2015, 01:59 PM
But the quality of life for middle class in the USA is declining. You could argue the goal of the American Elite is to dumb down the Middle Class. They are succeeding.These things like wage stagnation seem to run in cycles historically. I'm not overly worried.

spurtech09
09-06-2015, 12:15 AM

He seems to be taking his time with that tbh.Obama is an evil person brother....He is already destroying America....Obama care, is all for gay marriage ,slipped out of his mouth saying he's training Isis in a speech,He wants to ban weapons so Americans can be defenseless when terriosts attack...He is not American and hates Iseral .....he is Muslim,people say he is the Antichrist......People also say he might be the last president ......He even said something running for 3rd term...Can't say he will be president again but he is a evil person....

spurtech09
09-06-2015, 12:37 AM
Don't know if this is true or not but people say that something is going to happen to suspend the 2016 president vote that Obama is going to stay in office....can't say if that's going to happen but we will only see....a lot of people have been having dreams and Obama turning into a beast....who knows if he is the Antichrist but he is a evil person so keep your eyes open.....he's muslim so he doesn't believe is Jesus Christ......All I have to say just seek the Lord Jesus Christ ......repent forgive for your sins......you want to be saved ....reach out to the god cause he loves you....he loves everyone......Tell everybody the news Jesus is COMING!......Praise God

spurtech09
09-06-2015, 12:44 AM

How is he going to destroy America ?

He seems to be taking his time with that tbh. O yeah and he made a nuke deal with Iran.....when Iran was saying death to America.....its so obvious he doesn't like America....

ChumpDumper
09-06-2015, 04:02 AM
Obama is an evil person brother....He is already destroying America....Obama care, is all for gay marriage ,slipped out of his mouth saying he's training Isis in a speech,He wants to ban weapons so Americans can be defenseless when terriosts attack...He is not American and hates Iseral .....he is Muslim,people say he is the Antichrist......People also say he might be the last president ......He even said something running for 3rd term...Can't say he will be president again but he is a evil person....

Don't know if this is true or not but people say that something is going to happen to suspend the 2016 president vote that Obama is going to stay in office....can't say if that's going to happen but we will only see....a lot of people have been having dreams and Obama turning into a beast....who knows if he is the Antichrist but he is a evil person so keep your eyes open.....he's muslim so he doesn't believe is Jesus Christ......All I have to say just seek the Lord Jesus Christ ......repent forgive for your sins......you want to be saved ....reach out to the god cause he loves you....he loves everyone......Tell everybody the news Jesus is COMING!......Praise God

O yeah and he made a nuke deal with Iran.....when Iran was saying death to America.....its so obvious he doesn't like America....Are you serious?

Quetzal-X
09-06-2015, 05:32 AM
What happens if one does not "repent"? And btw tell Jesus thanks but no thanks-I will be responsible for my own sins, I dont need or request that "he" die for MY sins. And if anyone is the Anti-Christ it is that honkey fake image that christians spiritually fellate. That honkey jesus is your fucking Anti-christ imho

spurtech09
09-08-2015, 12:26 AM
What happens if one does not "repent"? And btw tell Jesus thanks but no thanks-I will be responsible for my own sins, I dont need or request that "he" die for MY sins. And if anyone is the Anti-Christ it is that honkey fake image that christians spiritually fellate. That honkey jesus is your fucking Anti-christ imhoYour wrong .....remember who your creator is......GOD!!!!!!!!!!!We all serve the Lord Almighty.....Respect Jesus Christ.....Seek the Lord and he will help you....he loves you and everybody.......Praise the lord Jesus Christ and all Power and Glory to GOD!!!!!!!!!

spurtech09
09-08-2015, 12:28 AM
Your wrong .....remember who your creator is......GOD!!!!!!!!!!!We all serve the Lord Almighty.....Respect Jesus Christ.....Seek the Lord and he will help you....he loves you and everybody.......Praise the lord Jesus Christ and all Power and Glory to GOD!!!!!!!!!AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

spurtech09
09-08-2015, 12:39 AM
What happens if one does not "repent"? And btw tell Jesus thanks but no thanks-I will be responsible for my own sins, I dont need or request that "he" die for MY sins. And if anyone is the Anti-Christ it is that honkey fake image that christians spiritually fellate. That honkey jesus is your fucking Anti-christ imhoYou did get the part right about (He did Die for are Sins)....Sacrifice for are sins.....The Lord is Grrrrreat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)AMEN.....Reach out to Jesus.....you will find out how wonderful he is.....Such a loving father.....Praise you Jesus and all Power and Glory to God!!!!!!!!!!!AMEN

spurtech09
09-08-2015, 02:50 AM
Are you serious?click youtube video and findout for yourself bro
https://youtu.be/RNha3nabZeI

ChumpDumper
09-08-2015, 07:23 AM
click youtube video and findout for yourself bro
https://youtu.be/RNha3nabZeIlol RT

You're a rube.

Quetzal-X
09-08-2015, 09:26 AM
Your wrong .....remember who your creator is......GOD!!!!!!!!!!!We all serve the Lord Almighty.....Respect Jesus Christ.....Seek the Lord and he will help you....he loves you and everybody.......Praise the lord Jesus Christ and all Power and Glory to GOD!!!!!!!!!

Fuck your honkey white-washed effeminate Jesus ok? He was Black .Go fellate that fucking white-washed dick and go fuck yourself. I wont scapegoat the jesus like you will asshole. BTW all you fucking Bible fellators go around telling people to repent aka believe like you do , or else we get the worst eternal never ending agonizing hell ever ever ever possible - then ya cry and menstruate about people bashing christian bible humpers. If that aint motherfucking rich you bitch you.

Quetzal-X
09-08-2015, 09:29 AM
Your wrong .....remember who your creator is......GOD!!!!!!!!!!!We all serve the Lord Almighty.....Respect Jesus Christ.....Seek the Lord and he will help you....he loves you and everybody.......Praise the lord Jesus Christ and all Power and Glory to GOD!!!!!!!!!

Fuck your country-fried and honkey-fied Anti-Christ

Quetzal-X
09-08-2015, 09:32 AM
Obama is an evil person brother....He is already destroying America....Obama care, is all for gay marriage ,slipped out of his mouth saying he's training Isis in a speech,He wants to ban weapons so Americans can be defenseless when terriosts attack...He is not American and hates Iseral .....he is Muslim,people say he is the Antichrist......People also say he might be the last president ......He even said something running for 3rd term...Can't say he will be president again but he is a evil person....

Your bullshit effeminate white-washed custom-made to order honkey jesus is more likely the Anti-christ.

Cry Havoc
09-08-2015, 09:43 AM
AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did you just "amen" yourself? :lol The audacity.

Quetzal-X
09-08-2015, 09:47 AM
He is Muslim.........and he is going to destroy America......

Are you a d'souza fan tbh?

Quetzal-X
09-08-2015, 09:54 AM
Holy fucking shit...this nigga just said "a lot of people are having dreams and obama turning into a beast."

You delusional motherfucker, do you also suck Alex Jones tbh? I bet you do.

ChumpDumper
09-08-2015, 10:07 AM
lol beast dreams

Quetzal-X
09-08-2015, 10:11 AM
Culturally the nation has never been worse. Complete shit-hole. Europeans visit and leave disgusted vowing never to return. I think this is why Europeans have warmed to White American tourist: they feel bad for them.

Good . Fuck 'em.

Blake
09-08-2015, 10:29 AM

lol

Quetzal-X
09-08-2015, 10:51 AM

Real talk.

How many times a day do you shit in your pants tbh?

spurtech09
09-08-2015, 03:12 PM
why so much hate?.....calm down people......Love not hate :)

spurtech09
09-08-2015, 03:19 PM
The lord almighty teaches us to love one another...forgive one other......God is a loving Lord.....Prayers for you......love you guys.....Praise the Almighty King Jesus Christ and all Power and Glory to God......Read the bible....tells you the truth Brothers and sisters

ChumpDumper
09-08-2015, 03:29 PM
What did the Bible say about Obama?

spurtech09
09-08-2015, 03:33 PM
Let The Light of The Glorious Gospel of Christ So Shine.......Preach it....Teach it..Live it

John 3:16 - For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have everlasting life.....

spurtech09
09-08-2015, 03:41 PM
What did the Bible say about Obama?The bible says nothing about Obama......forgot to also mention.....he might be doing evil things but we should not be distracted on whats going on in the world and focus on god...:)

Blake
09-08-2015, 03:57 PM
Can't be for real

spurtech09
09-08-2015, 04:13 PM
Pray for America,pray for Israel,pray for everybody.....pray for the whole world .....May the Lord keep us safe from the enemy

Quetzal-X
09-08-2015, 04:15 PM
Do you prefer fellating the fake white-washed effeminate honkey jesus or do you like fellating Black Jesus tbh? huh st09?

Quetzal-X
09-08-2015, 04:15 PM
Fuck Israel too .

Quetzal-X
09-08-2015, 04:17 PM
Why wont the lord just make it peaceful? He can , cant he?

spurtech09
09-08-2015, 04:41 PM
Do you prefer fellating the fake white-washed effeminate honkey jesus or do you like fellating Black Jesus tbh? huh st09?Why do you speak so much Poison ?Why so much hate? The lord taught us to respect and Love one another......:)Wake up brother cause Jesus Christ is COMING!!!!!Repent forgive for your sins....seek GOD!!!!!are Creator!!!!!!You don't want to be left behind Quetzal....you want to be saved?...seek God cause he will help you and not just you.......everyone:).....Jesus loves you..He loves everybody..........Praise you Jesus...Power and Glory to God!!!!AMEN

Quetzal-X
09-08-2015, 04:51 PM
Do you fellate honkey jesus or Black Jesus? Your bullshit throwaway lines do not answer the question. White or Black. btw Your shitty religion says everyone suffers if they dont repent, so you go fuck off with being offended, concerned etcetera. Your laws tell me i am gonna be burning forever so go fuck yourselves with the whole "war on christianity"

ChumpDumper
09-08-2015, 05:11 PM
Why do you speak so much Poison ?Why so much hate? The lord taught us to respect and Love one another......:)Wake up brother cause Jesus Christ is COMING!!!!!Repent forgive for your sins....seek GOD!!!!!are Creator!!!!!!You don't want to be left behind Quetzal....you want to be saved?...seek God cause he will help you and not just you.......everyone:).....Jesus loves you..He loves everybody..........Praise you Jesus...Power and Glory to God!!!!AMENGod loves you!

He's gonna kill you!

Quetzal-X
09-08-2015, 05:21 PM
You say "Read the bible....tells you the truth..."

When you read the bible, what does it say about the god? What does it say he looked like?

According to you, the bible is the truth. What does he look like? And no throwaway lines. Answer with your bible.

spurtech09
09-08-2015, 06:06 PM
Revelation 22 (10-12) And he said to me,"Do not keep the prophetic words of this book a secret,because the time is near when all this will happen.Whoever is evil must go on doing evil,and whoever is filthy must go on being filthy;whoever is good must go on doing good,and whoever is holy must go on being holy." "listen!"says Jesus."I am coming soon!I will bring my rewards with me,to give to each one according to what he has done.I am the first and last ,the beginning and the end....

Quetzal-X
09-08-2015, 06:11 PM
What does it say he looked like? Your response does not answer the question at all.
Why wont you answer using your bible?

spurtech09
09-08-2015, 06:13 PM
God loves you!

He's gonna kill you!of course Jesus Loves me.....and not just me......EVERYBODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kill me?LOL.......Hey I would die for Jesus......Cause he is my Savior!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quetzal-X
09-08-2015, 06:19 PM
Answer the question looney tunez

Quetzal-X
09-08-2015, 06:21 PM
This doesnt answer shit. Will you be answering or are you ok with ignoring the question?

spurtech09
09-08-2015, 06:26 PM
What does it say he looked like? Your response does not answer the question at all.
Why wont you answer using your bible?Since you so curious.....why don't you read the bible.....you have to read the bible yourself to see how you view the lord.....As for me I view the Lord with my heart...Faith...Trust....Belief..Love............. The lord is a Loving Father..:).....Read the Bible if you want to learn more about GOD....Not just in the bible but within you.....In your heart.....Holy spirit............The Kingdom of God is within you........Praise Jesus..Glory to GOD!!

Quetzal-X
09-08-2015, 06:29 PM
Since you so curious.....why don't you read the bible.....you have to read the bible yourself to see how you view the lord.....As for me I view the Lord with my heart...Faith...Trust....Belief..Love............. The lord is a Loving Father..:).....Read the Bible if you want to learn more about GOD....Not just in the bible but within you.....In your heart.....Holy spirit............The Kingdom of God is within you........Praise Jesus..Glory to GOD!!

You dont know do you. It is in the bible very plainly. Maybe it is you that should read the bible. I will wait for your answer. Wait - i dont want your answer- i want the bibles answer - and i want you to tell us. Help the non-believer become saved. What does the bible say?

Quetzal-X
09-08-2015, 06:32 PM
Since you so curious.....why don't you read the bible.....you have to read the bible yourself to see how you view the lord.....As for me I view the Lord with my heart...Faith...Trust....Belief..Love............. The lord is a Loving Father..:).....Read the Bible if you want to learn more about GOD....Not just in the bible but within you.....In your heart.....Holy spirit............The Kingdom of God is within you........Praise Jesus..Glory to GOD!!

Your opinion means nothing-unless it is superior to the bible, because the bible is the truth , member?

spurtech09
09-08-2015, 06:33 PM
By the way you didn't answer my question ?Why do you deny the word of god?Why are you angry?Such hateful words......Theres no need to hate.....no matter what religion or beliefs we believe in......I believe in the almighty god and Jesus Christ......the true king of kings...lords of lords......but no need to get angry

spurtech09
09-08-2015, 06:34 PM
what do you believe in?

Quetzal-X
09-08-2015, 06:37 PM
By the way you didn't answer my question ?Why do you deny the word of god?Why are you angry?Such hateful words......Theres no need to hate.....no matter what religion or beliefs we believe in......I believe in the almighty god and Jesus Christ......the true king of kings...lords of lords......but no need to get angry

I hate when people are lied to. Your shitty religion lies and has used christianity to excuse the most horrendous crimes it commits. Your god, your religion is beneath me. Will you answer the question now?

Quetzal-X
09-08-2015, 06:38 PM
what do you believe in?

I believe you dont know what the god is described like in your very own bible.

Quetzal-X
09-08-2015, 06:39 PM
Something tells me you are "ok" with being lied to as well...

spurtech09
09-08-2015, 06:41 PM
No matter what nothing is not going to chance what I believe in Brother....and I believe in the god almighty.....Im here to spread the truth and the truth is Jesus Christ and God ....to spread the word of god because god is great...jesus is great......Not here to cause trouble or anything...im here with love......peace love and happiness......get ready cause the lord can be here anytime now.....don't kbow the date time or hour....be he's COMING!!!!!!!!!!spread the good news Brother.....he's coming back...wake up cause you don't want to be left behind...nobody wants to be left behind......praise the mighty lord Jesus Christ.....All Power and Glory to God

spurtech09
09-08-2015, 06:43 PM
Something tells me you are "ok" with being lied to as well...what do you believe in?

Quetzal-X
09-08-2015, 06:46 PM
Is that you Kirk Cameron?

You fear truth. Tell ya what- go log off and grab that bible and read it. Get back when you are emotionally ready to answer with the bibles word. Dont pick and choose what you "want" him to be to you. Thats against the bible. Tell me what the bible says, not your shitty interpretation.

Quetzal-X
09-08-2015, 06:47 PM
what do you believe in?
\

Dont change the subject. Focus.

pgardn
09-08-2015, 06:47 PM
How can you hate on a guy who wants good for people in his own way?

His way may not agree with you, and you might find it insulting, but to hate on this person is strange to me.
dont get it but oh well...

spurtech09
09-08-2015, 06:53 PM
Well bro I have nothing against you or anything.....I was just curious on why you keep hating on the lord or my beliefs.....whatever you believe in im not going to hate on you...that's your beliefs......no need to say such hateful things....we are all brothers and sisters of Christ.....children of god.....we all serve god no matter what.....Just remember who your creator is.....Its GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!If you know it or not....but there is only one god bro......wake up before its to late because this world is getting darker and darker and Satan is deceiving a lot of people.....satans time is short so he is doing what he can to keep people away from god.....seek the lord and god will show you the way and the light....god loves you......much love for everybody........praise the lord Jesus and all Power and Glory to Amen :)Love you brother and sisters...AMEN

Quetzal-X
09-08-2015, 07:00 PM
Well bro I have nothing against you or anything.....I was just curious on why you keep hating on the lord or my beliefs.....whatever you believe in im not going to hate on you...that's your beliefs......no need to say such hateful things....we are all brothers and sisters of Christ.....children of god.....we all serve god no matter what.....Just remember who your creator is.....Its GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!If you know it or not....but there is only one god bro......wake up before its to late because this world is getting darker and darker and Satan is deceiving a lot of people.....satans time is short so he is doing what he can to keep people away from god.....seek the lord and god will show you the way and the light....god loves you......much love for everybody........praise the lord Jesus and all Power and Glory to Amen :)Love you brother and sisters...AMEN

fwiw i never expected you to answer-because you dont really need the truth from your own bible. You just need to be comforted. Its all good, but remember this one thing bro, if you go around telling people they will burn in hell or suffer for eternity for not believing in YOUR god-please dont act surprised when others let you know you can fuck off. Telling you to fuck off and fellate honkey jesus is quite mild in comparison. Being the religionist you seem to be, i dont expect that has ever dawned upon you has it?

spurtech09
09-08-2015, 07:05 PM
fwiw i never expected you to answer-because you dont really need the truth from your own bible. You just need to be comforted. Its all good, but remember this one thing bro, if you go around telling people they will burn in hell or suffer for eternity for not believing in YOUR god-please dont act surprised when others let you know you can fuck off. Telling you to fuck off and fellate honkey jesus is quite mild in comparison. Being the religionist you seem to be, i dont expect that has ever dawned upon you has it?Hope you figure out soon....May God bless you.......

Quetzal-X
09-08-2015, 07:09 PM
Hope you figure out soon....May God bless you.......

Hope you figure out that your idea of jesus christ is false. Read your bible. The truth is there. But you wont will ya? Anywho its just lovely how you came on here preachin and shit yet ya wont answer a very very basic question and ya know what? I dont blame you tbh.

spurtech09
09-09-2015, 01:05 AM
Hope you figure out that your idea of jesus christ is false. Read your bible. The truth is there. But you wont will ya? Anywho its just lovely how you came on here preachin and shit yet ya wont answer a very very basic question and ya know what? I dont blame you tbh.False? Well I will leave that to Jesus Christ to decide :)...

spurtech09
09-09-2015, 01:17 AM
Also bro maybe if you would ask a legit question I would give you an answer you know what I mean.....whats honkey Jesus and Black Jesus?lol really......Show alittle respect man...Theres no such thing....Your wasting your time bro with the hate.....

spurtech09
09-09-2015, 01:33 AM
I will just leave it like this ok.....Im here for peace Luv and Happiness.....Meet new people make friends and spread the word of god.....why cause God loves us all and he wants us to be happy and love one another.....I love reading the Bible and the bible has taught me a lot of things as well as Jesus Christ has done a lot of great things for me and my family as well as other families...The lord is great and you should seek him cause he is such a loving caring father and he will show you the way.....The lord sacrificed himself for are sins....If you ask for help he will help you.....Have faith in him and he will answer you....trust him...believe in him.....I mean good not bad and im not here to fight or argue:)I love not hate bro.....Love you and love everybody cause we are children of god...Forgive for yours sins repent......Praise The almighty King Jesus Christ and all power andGlory to GOD!!!!!

Quetzal-X
09-09-2015, 05:34 AM
Also bro maybe if you would ask a legit question I would give you an answer you know what I mean.....whats honkey Jesus and Black Jesus?lol really......Show alittle respect man...Theres no such thing....Your wasting your time bro with the hate.....

I see you havent read the bible. No sweat. Only pieces of it matter.

I dont think any question will be "legit" because you do not want to challenge your beliefs. Because you CANT challenge the bible since you already said it was the way to find "truth"

What does he look like? -legit question

Is the bible wrong or are you right? -legit question.

Refer to your bible for your answer.

Quetzal-X
09-09-2015, 05:36 AM
btw christians are the last ones to cry about "show a little respect" lol from a christian that is fuckin rich!

Blake
09-09-2015, 08:24 AM
I will just leave it like this ok.....Im here for peace Luv and Happiness.....Meet new people make friends and spread the word of god.....why cause God loves us all and he wants us to be happy and love one another.....

Bible God loves you so much he'll throw you in hell if you don't love him back. What a guy.

Quetzal-X
09-09-2015, 08:35 AM
Real love does not have those kinds of conditions. "Love Me or I will Kill you/send you to eternal fire!"-sounds like that fucking wimp that killed some college kids because no girls liked his rich, entitled youtubin' ass. st09 do you find it strange you must love with all your might the same guy that will condemn you to hell if you question or doubt the Word? Thats kinda fetish-ey.

boutons_deux
09-09-2015, 09:02 AM
spurtech09 (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=15479) must a troll, may be it's Mouse.

or, not a troll, but someone whose intellect and emotions have been totally deep fried by Religion.

spurtech09
09-09-2015, 12:19 PM
spurtech09 (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=15479) must a troll, may be it's Mouse.

or, not a troll, but someone whose intellect and emotions have been totally deep fried by Religion.

Just no brother ,,,,,,plz

spurtech09
09-09-2015, 12:49 PM
False or not Im going to let God decide if im false or not.....why because I bow down to the King ......Jesus Christ.....not man......Bible says do not put trust in man....so I just don't believe what you say....,Q your just full of posion,curses,lies,and hate for no reason.....I just do not trust you bro.....so how should I take you serious when you just full of poison .....I have nothing against you or nobody......So if Im wrong or False in my beliefs than I will let the lord decide that.....May he correct me and make me a better :)I leave it in Gods hands.....Cause I have faith in him.....I trust him.....I believe in him......I love him.......Just like I love everyone...:)....Im just going leave at this....Im going to keep spreading the word of God........ you want to argue or hate............you can do that in your own time or with someone else ............Im here for peace love and happiness ......prayers for you....prayers for all.....may we all be safe in Gods hands...May God bless Everyone:)...Praise the King Jesus Christ....All Power and Glory to God

Quetzal-X
09-09-2015, 12:51 PM
You dont like the fact that he is black right?

spurtech09
09-09-2015, 01:01 PM
Repent forgive for your sins .....seek the Lord cause God Loves you :)You want to be saved?Get right with Jesus and he will show you the light...Light of goodness...Life of Love....Love one another....forgive one another....respect one another....be ready cause Jesus Christ can be here anytime....Don't know the day time or hour.....Jesus is Coming !!!!!!!!!!!Kings of Kings Lords of Lords.....God bless :)In Jesus name amen!!!!!!!!!!!

spurtech09
09-09-2015, 01:12 PM
You dont like the fact that he is black right?He can be Black,white,tan,yellow,blue,brown,and etc etc....doesn't matter.....he is still are creator....:)

Quetzal-X
09-09-2015, 01:19 PM
He can be Black,white,tan,yellow,blue,brown,and etc etc....doesn't matter.....he is still are creator....:)

If his color did not matter then why is it in the bible? Of course it matters.
Who do you think you are changing what the bible says, are you authorized to do that?
He cant be this, that and that. He is what the bible says.

spurtech09
09-09-2015, 01:36 PM
If his color did not matter then why is it in the bible? Of course it matters.
Who do you think you are changing what the bible says, are you authorized to do that?
He cant be this, that and that. He is what the bible says.
Im just a human.....no one special.....I just serve the Lord :).....Like I said before....If im wrong than I let the Lord correct me.....I will let god decide ......you can say whatever you want......I put my trust in god....and like I said......you want to argue?...do it in your own time......ok? May god bless you............:)Praise Jesus..........Power to God!!!!!!!!!

Quetzal-X
09-09-2015, 01:40 PM
I dont blame you. You will not accept Black Jesus God. The bible is either true or it is not. I dont blame you for not answering. btw- lol w/the overflowing bumper sticker feel goods.

spurtech09
09-09-2015, 02:13 PM
Dear Lord Almighty Jesus Christ.....I just want to say I love you.....I love everybody:)You mean so much to me father.......I accept you no matter what color you are...you can be green,purple,red,yellow,black,brown,or any other color.....its not going to change how much you mean to me ....dedicate my life to you Lord.....My faith ,trust, and belief in you almighty God Jehovah ...You are the true Creator....So lord forgive me for my sins cause im a sinner......sorry for my mistakes....correct me where I need to be corrected....mend my ways.....Thank you lord for all you do......you such a kind and wonderful loving God..:)....Keep doing what your doing because your doing a great job......Keep saving lives....Your protection your healing....your love....open up peoples eyes.....there hearts...those who are asleep.......wake them up.....bless your wonderful blessings on them:)May god bless everyone.....Priase the Lord Almighty Jesus Christ and All Power and Glory to God!!!!!!!!!!!

Blake
09-09-2015, 03:11 PM
Who's sock puppet is this

Quetzal-X
09-09-2015, 03:26 PM
Dear Lord Almighty Jesus Christ.....I just want to say I love you.....I love everybody:)You mean so much to me father.......I accept you no matter what color you are...you can be green,purple,red,yellow,black,brown,or any other color.....its not going to change how much you mean to me ....dedicate my life to you Lord.....My faith ,trust, and belief in you almighty God Jehovah ...You are the true Creator....So lord forgive me for my sins cause im a sinner......sorry for my mistakes....correct me where I need to be corrected....mend my ways.....Thank you lord for all you do......you such a kind and wonderful loving God..:)....Keep doing what your doing because your doing a great job......Keep saving lives....Your protection your healing....your love....open up peoples eyes.....there hearts...those who are asleep.......wake them up.....bless your wonderful blessings on them:)May god bless everyone.....Priase the Lord Almighty Jesus Christ and All Power and Glory to God!!!!!!!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O25Ybz7EBAg

:lmao:lmao:lmao

LOL

spurtech09
09-09-2015, 06:39 PM
If I have offended you in any way Brother plz forgive me......I forgive..:).....God Bless....Praise Jesus Amen....