PDA

View Full Version : Europe: Hah

m>s
09-03-2015, 02:25 PM
http://i.4cdn.org/pol/1441295832278.jpg

(http://i.4cdn.org/pol/1441295832278.jpg)
Miserable retards crying about shit washed ashore.
If you wanna help them feel free to let them in your house along with their 9 brothers and sisters, filthy mother and murderous father and his 12 brothers, otherwise shut the fuck up because theres no point in whining about it.

Infinite_limit
09-03-2015, 02:36 PM
Seeing too many men old enough to face combat in these migrant videos. Way too many men in general to be honest.

I. Hustle
09-03-2015, 02:37 PM
http://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/24871851.jpg

m>s
09-03-2015, 02:39 PM
Seeing too many men old enough to face combat in these migrant videos. Way too many men in general to be honest.
It's >90% young able bodied men. Keep in mind that they don't stop at the first safe country, they continue traveling to the country with the most generous benefits system. I'm declaring war on them.

FkLA
09-03-2015, 02:39 PM
Why are you obsessed with all this race shit? You let it consume your entire life smh.

m>s
09-03-2015, 02:42 PM
Fuck off, I'm defending mein heimait und mein völke

FkLA
09-03-2015, 03:18 PM
Grow up and enjoy life dude. There's better things to spend your time on than playing race wars on the internet.

m>s
09-03-2015, 04:01 PM
Grow up and enjoy life dude. There's better things to spend your time on than playing race wars on the internet.
I'm on the ground in Europe, ready to make some things happen

Koolaid_Man
09-03-2015, 04:25 PM

Leave Darrell *aka* Uncle Rukus alone...you do realize he's a fat black dude right..Trill spilled the beans on that retard....dude lives with his mama and kid sister...both big bitches..let him have his online peace :lol he thinks he's white like Uncle rukus just like he tried to be a gang member when he first joined....the fact that he's a basketball fan who cries over black guys rejecting his team his a Dead Giveaway.....:lmao

_xSGhuKENAY

Silver&Black
09-03-2015, 05:52 PM

^
This.

You can only be mad for so long. People who are still mad at shit that happened 50-70 years ago are fucking pathetic.

m>s
09-03-2015, 05:54 PM
George Soros is funding the immigrant flood into Europe

http://www.ziartricolorul.ro/america-a-lansat-asupra-europei-o-noua-si-devastatoare-bomba-atomica-migratia-barbarilor/

DeRozan m8
09-03-2015, 10:55 PM
Can someone knock Soros off already?
And Hillary too.

My god, these people would be hung in a just world tbh

m>s
09-03-2015, 11:58 PM
I've been waiting for that Count Dracula to drop dead he's like 95 should be any day

TDMVPDPOY
09-04-2015, 12:00 AM
shouldnt they be picking up a gun to fight isis instead of running?

is syrian govt even continue fighting not much news on their front also

m>s
09-04-2015, 12:07 AM
shouldnt they be picking up a gun to fight isis instead of running?

is syrian govt even continue fighting not much news on their front also
Yeah Assad is still holding strong, the question you asked is what everyone is saying. They ought to be shot on sight as deserters.

09-04-2015, 12:18 AM
I'm on the ground in Europe, ready to make some things happen

:lmao

Trill Clinton
09-04-2015, 12:20 AM
i'm giving you 24hrs to remove those pics and edit the OP or else i'll have you banned again.

m>s
09-04-2015, 12:41 AM
No fug you, they were all over the news as far as I know I haven't violated any policy

HI-FI
09-04-2015, 12:43 AM
I've been waiting for that Count Dracula to drop dead he's like 95 should be any day
my great uncle has been killing it in the stock market for a long time, so he was the first to tell me about that evil kike. dracula dies off though, some other asshole will take his place.

Infinite_limit
09-04-2015, 01:19 AM
Not so simple. Otherwise I would have never attended college or gotten a job. Just enjoy life right bro?

If it were all about "enjoying life" there would be no Poland on the Map today. Sacrifices and those that made them will never die.

DeRozan m8
09-04-2015, 03:05 AM
Man has a point tbh

Mark Celibate
09-04-2015, 03:34 AM
Cubansucks must find those pics sexy as hell, tbh.

m>s
09-04-2015, 09:50 AM
Cubansucks must find those pics sexy as hell, tbh.
This is why I respect the chinks tbh, can you imagine what they would do if millions of Muslims started flooding their border? They'd line them all up and shoot them in a heartbeat IMHO.

m>s
09-04-2015, 10:58 AM
Starving George Soros funded "refugees" throwing away food

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=344_1441354394#MkkvCEDHGsrorcYS.99 (http://sys.4chan.org/derefer?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.liveleak.com%2Fview%3 Fi%3D344_1441354394%23MkkvCEDHGsrorcYS.99)

UNT Eagles 2016
09-04-2015, 01:24 PM
Soros is an anti-American communist, no surprise there...

Also, it's hard to have sympathy for those who continue to procreate at such an abominable and unsustainable rate, particularly for their poverty level. Practicality is a virtue

Mark Celibate
09-04-2015, 07:26 PM
This is why I respect the chinks tbh, can you imagine what they would do if millions of Muslims started flooding their border? They'd line them all up and shoot them in a heartbeat IMHO.
Not really, imho. There're thousands of Muslims in our town who migrated from some western provinces and who're doing hoodrat stuffs all over the streets here, and the cops ain't giving a shit for the fear of racial or religious conflicts. Most of china's border provinces are messed up shits that no one wants to immigrated into, I think that's the main reason why there ain't many immigrants in this country compared to the US. Plus, the mean welfare here may also be a big reason why no one wants to immigrate here, and why millions of chinks (like djohn) immigrate to the US every year.

spurraider21
09-04-2015, 07:35 PM
Fuck off, I'm defending mein heimait und mein völke
0-2 in world wars :lol

K...
09-04-2015, 09:00 PM
0-2 in world wars :lol

when you break it down into sub conflicts i think they have a winning record. wars aren't like basketball, the winners are not usually the best armies but the best equipped and luckiest. I mean hitler lost when the 20th centuries two most dominant powers tag teamed em. He fought the british empire to a draw.

anyway, europe gets invaded every few hundred years. Nothing new is going on down there.

Infinite_limit
09-04-2015, 09:36 PM
when you break it down into sub conflicts i think they have a winning record. wars aren't like basketball, the winners are not usually the best armies but the best equipped and luckiest. I mean hitler lost when the 20th centuries two most dominant powers tag teamed em. He fought the british empire to a draw.

anyway, europe gets invaded every few hundred years. Nothing new is going on down there.
Previously, the invaders had to fight their way in not walk and lay down on train tracks.

But given the stance Central (Except for Germany), Eastern and Southern Europe have taken, we will survive.

The West will be crippled with terrorist attacks for the next 50 years. How many terror cells are being created by these "refugees"

Pelicans78
09-04-2015, 09:53 PM
Not really, imho. There're thousands of Muslims in our town who migrated from some western provinces and who're doing hoodrat stuffs all over the streets here, and the cops ain't giving a shit for the fear of racial or religious conflicts. Most of china's border provinces are messed up shits that no one wants to immigrated into, I think that's the main reason why there ain't many immigrants in this country compared to the US. Plus, the mean welfare here may also be a big reason why no one wants to immigrate here, and why millions of chinks (like djohn) immigrate to the US every year.

They used to flood into Pakistan as well until that country became less stabilized due to the influx of Afghan refugees from the Soviet wars. There are a ton of Muslims in western China mostly made up of Turk ethnicity. Also, Pakistan, the largest Muslim country and most powerful militarily are best friends with China. Pakistan is to China, what Israel is to the U.S.

Pelicans78
09-04-2015, 09:55 PM
Previously, the invaders had to fight their way in not walk and lay down on train tracks.

But given the stance Central (Except for Germany), Eastern and Southern Europe have taken, we will survive.

The West will be crippled with terrorist attacks for the next 50 years. How many terror cells are being created by these "refugees"

This happened to Pakistan in the 90s when Afghan refugees came from the Soviet wars.

m>s
09-05-2015, 08:59 PM
JUST