PDA

View Full Version : Amateur: Dwight Howard Caught Trying to Board a Plane With a Loaded Gun

Koolaid_Man
09-04-2015, 06:13 AM
Dude is such a failure on the court and still living in fear of Kobe..:lmao
But the TSA is a feckless agency....they should have arrested his ass like any ordinary citizen...they were clearly retard struck :lol

According to TMZ Sports, Howard was trying to board a plane at George Bush Airport in Houston back on August 28 when a TSA agent discovered a gun in his carry-on bag. Upon further inspection, the TSA agent also found that the gun was loaded. Howard claimed that he had forgotten the gun was in his bag.

However, the state of Texas doesn't have the kind of gun laws on the books that other states do, so Howard was allowed to pass the gun off to someone who he was with at the time, and they were able to leave the airport without incident. Howard was reportedly questioned about the gun but not arrested.

All of that being said, why did he have the gun in his bag in the first place? He's lucky this didn't end up being a much bigger deal. We'll be sure to provide you with additional details, if any become available.

Reck
09-04-2015, 06:39 AM
Non-story

09-04-2015, 12:42 PM
Nigga is a retard

MarCowMar
09-04-2015, 12:49 PM
2nd Amendment, dumbass.

DMC
09-04-2015, 12:55 PM
Why have an unloaded gun?

Double-Up
09-04-2015, 12:56 PM
Nigga is a retard

I agree...Kool is a no working, disability check collecting, fucking retard. LOL at 36,000 posts...you can tell this nigga has no life. :lol

Mikeanaro
09-04-2015, 02:39 PM
Dumb nig doing dumb things, classic Dwert.

PingPong
09-04-2015, 03:07 PM
Why does a 6'11, 275 lbs full of muscles nigga needs a loaded gun? Coward is a coward.

Kool Bob Love
09-04-2015, 03:15 PM
Write your name on a bullet make you feel special. Props to Dwight for being real. Not fake like Kobe "try me" Cryant.

Mikeanaro
09-04-2015, 04:54 PM
Why does a 6'11, 275 lbs full of muscles nigga needs a loaded gun? Coward is a coward.
Thats what I felt too.

Koolaid_Man
09-04-2015, 05:19 PM

Look it....since Imma real street nikka Imma keep it one hunded....and tell yall what's really going on here...this the type of shit scary ass negroes do....he likely got into a beef with someone....maybe one of his dozens of baby mamas new boyfriends...they scared the shit outta his scary ass so he staged this stunt.....people know..THEY ALWAYS KNOW when they have a loaded gun and they know EXACTLY where it is at all times....this was a publicity stunt because he knew he wouldn't be arrested because of his celebrity but it would have the added benefit of getting it in the press that he packs heat...he wanted the press and this was the fastest easiest way to do it....he's not a real nikka like Agent 0, Javaris Crittenden, or that crazy ass Delonte West who was caught with guns in on his ankle, waist band, under arm, and a shot gun in a fake guitar case...:lmao dem niggas there might be in the NBA but they real and crazy as fuck...

Everything Dwight does is staged for attention....he's a fake NBA life :lmao

DMC
09-05-2015, 11:08 AM
So being tall and heavy means bullets don't affect you? Are some of you fucking retarded or what? I believe most of you have no idea. "he's tall, why need a gun?" as if being short and light means you need a gun.

PingPong
09-05-2015, 03:53 PM
So being tall and heavy means bullets don't affect you? Are some of you fucking retarded or what? I believe most of you have no idea. "he's tall, why need a gun?" as if being short and light means you need a gun.

Welll a gun doesn't stop another gun's bullets. Simple like that

DMC
09-05-2015, 05:05 PM
Welll a gun doesn't stop another gun's bullets. Simple like that
It will if you stop the person who pulls the trigger.

Mark in Austin
09-06-2015, 03:44 PM
He's carrying the gun for the eventual confrontation when he fucks the wrong high school girl and her father comes after him.

Biernutz
09-07-2015, 01:36 AM
http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb270/systime/kobe/hs_zpsodkwkjtf.jpg

http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb270/systime/grownup_corner_zpsssq1uezk.gif

Caltex2
09-07-2015, 02:09 AM

Bullets are more powerful than even the tightest abs and hardest biceps. There are a number of stories about players getting robbed and that's why he and people like Plaxico Burress carry weapons.

It will if you stop the person who pulls the trigger.

Beat me to it. Not that he should have been carrying a gun into the airport then playing dumb about it when caught but a gun can make an unmuscular midget more powerful than Shaq and a completely unfair fight.