PDA

View Full Version : If You're On Your Feet For 12 Hours A Day - You're A.....

Koolaid_Man
09-04-2015, 07:12 AM
Fucking security guard at the mall.....:lol

Clarks...and I'm on my feet for 12hrs.

Dedication to Benefactor Spurstalk Security Guard.....go get em dawg :lol
slm2fuu2oKg

DMX7
09-04-2015, 07:50 AM
The music was way more exciting than the action.

Gent
09-04-2015, 08:31 AM
I did some security guarding in my younger days. Not as bad as it sounds--but gets boring when you're by yourself.

Really you're not safe guarding anything. Is more for appearance/to make the company feel "unnaked."

the he pay is very good, too. I got like 15 an hour. And we're talking about maybe 20 years ago.

But it's not a job for everyone. Can mentally and physically drain you. I know a deli guy who pulls 12-14 hour shifts a few days a week. Insane. Probably gets paid peanuts.

DJR210
09-04-2015, 08:32 AM
OP just reinforcing the fact that he's a faggot

Koolaid_Man
09-04-2015, 09:07 AM
OP just reinforcing the fact that he's a faggot

Why are u so hostile towards Kool....stop letting me live rent free in your head brah...melting down every time I post is not a good look....it's ok to dislike me but get a hold of yourself hombre....:toast real talk..I hate to see people so mad all the time while I'm chilling and laughing my ass off....come on brah fix that shit..you better than that...

Now let's laugh together at benefactor...ohh wait..you aren't. .. Ahh fuck my bad...I should have known you are a security guard to. Dam I'm sorry I didn't pick up on it..explains your anger and hostility...I'm sorry dawg. ...I will buy you a whistle :lmao

I. Hustle
09-04-2015, 09:17 AM
Why are u so hostile towards Kool....stop letting me live rent free in your head brah...melting down every time I post is not a good look....it's ok to dislike me but get a hold of yourself hombre....:toast real talk..I hate to see people so mad all the time while I'm chilling and laughing my ass off....come on brah fix that shit..you better than that...

Now let's laugh together at benefactor...ohh wait..you aren't. .. Ahh fuck my bad...I should have known you are a security guard to. Dam I'm sorry I didn't pick up on it..explains your anger and hostility...I'm sorry dawg. ...I will buy you a whistle :lmao

I saw part of this and was going to come in here and agree with you. I thought someone had a meltdown and I was going to say how stupid it is when it's just you. Your penthouse forum ripoffs and your lame schtick is lame and got old real quick so I was going to call the other person a moron for letting you get to them.
Then I read what he said and it was just one sentence calling you a name.

You read WAY too much into that one line.

The one time I was going to agree with you and you let me down. For shame, KooleroAids_Man. For shame.

Koolaid_Man
09-04-2015, 10:38 AM
DJRq210 and Benefactor - Top Flight Security Of The World :lmao

6DGg6XsYTJ8

DJR210
09-04-2015, 12:09 PM
:lol OP further asserting himself as a faggot

Silver&Black
09-04-2015, 04:58 PM
If you spend 12 hours a day on Spurstalk.....

You're unemployed.

Koolaid_Man
09-04-2015, 05:21 PM
If you spend 12 hours a day on Spurstalk.....

You're unemployed.

Whweew..good thing I dont...I'm here and there

Reck
09-04-2015, 06:04 PM
If you work that many hours then you're a good hard ass working folk.

That's 12 more hours then you work kool. How does your mother deal with you? for real question. How does one live at home at 30 without working? You're a hindrance.

Koolaid_Man
09-04-2015, 06:13 PM
If you work that many hours then you're a good hard ass working folk.

That's 12 more hours then you work kool. How does your mother deal with you? for real question. How does one live at home at 30 without working? You're a hindrance.

Beanofactor needs a pedicure...his feet must be tired....if you work on your feet 12 hrs a day it means you make minimum wage:lol

Reck
09-04-2015, 06:17 PM
Beanofactor needs a pedicure...his feet must be tired....if you work on your feet 12 hrs a day it means you make minimum wage:lol

Spoken like someone who hasn't worked a day in his life.

Koolaid_Man
09-04-2015, 06:23 PM
Spoken like someone who hasn't worked a day in his life.
The reality is employers don't pay top talent to walk around for 12 hrs on their feet all day...Benefactor spouting his racist shit and exposed himself as the poor Mexican version of uncle Jethro....

The real question is benefactor a security guard or a fruit picker

Buddy Mignon
09-04-2015, 11:38 PM
benefactor

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRCblo7y9uojDGvFTXNl7-e5ZXyCg59j4oPRqBxmQ99TcRP9olN

Buddy Mignon
09-04-2015, 11:52 PM
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/e4/de/28/e4de2877858e10f449cd53af978cd826.jpg

mugatu
09-05-2015, 12:04 AM

http://blogs.cfr.org/renewing-america/files/2012/04/Renewing-America-NYSE-Demandware-IPO-20120410.jpg
Minimum wage my ass

mugatu
09-05-2015, 12:14 AM
My neice is on her feet for long shifts and she makes very good money.
http://nursinguniforms.net/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/Nurses-love-2.jpg

Mark Celibate
09-05-2015, 05:54 AM
You don't even need to work at all if you're smart enough not to fall into a woman's trap tbh. Just live on food stamps and enjoy every minute of your life doing stuffs you like to do (as Kool does). You won't have a lot of money, for sure, but you'd have absolute freedom.

Koolaid_Man
09-05-2015, 06:12 AM
My neice is on her feet for long shifts and she makes very good money.
http://nursinguniforms.net/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/Nurses-love-2.jpg

Looks like I hurt your weelings...:lol and no nurses are not on their feet 12 hrs a day...they do a ton of sitting..and so do people that work the trading floors....try as you may nothing will change the fact that you and Benefactor are low wage earners...either you are independent like Kool or you make minimum wage like Benefactor who needs good shoes so his feet doesnt hurt...nurses wear sneakers...trading floor guys wear Bostonians they don't care about walking back and forth..the only people that care are the security guards and fruit pickers....:p:

Koolaid_Man
09-05-2015, 06:15 AM
benefactor

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRCblo7y9uojDGvFTXNl7-e5ZXyCg59j4oPRqBxmQ99TcRP9olN

:lol

Dr.McDreamy
09-05-2015, 09:37 AM
Looks like I hurt your weelings...:lol and no nurses are not on their feet 12 hrs a day...they do a ton of sitting..and so do people that work the trading floors....try as you may nothing will change the fact that you and Benefactor are low wage earners...either you are independent like Kool or you make minimum wage like Benefactor who needs good shoes so his feet doesnt hurt...nurses wear sneakers...trading floor guys wear Bostonians they don't care about walking back and forth..the only people that care are the security guards and fruit pickers....:p:

You are totally clueless when it comes to what nurses do. They do NOT do a ton of sitting and work long shifts on a regular basis.

Gent
09-05-2015, 09:42 AM
You are totally clueless when it comes to what nurses do. They do NOT do a ton of sitting and work long shifts on a regular basis.

This guy probably saw Nurse Jackie and thought that was how it was done.

benefactor
09-05-2015, 01:16 PM
Are you this desperate to get my attention?:lol Ok, I'll oblige.

I never respond to you for the obvious reason that your troll game is worse than your stories you make up about yourself.

I made one comment to you and proceeded to ignore you after that. This lead to you making a thread dedicated to me. You do the same with Avante when he owns you. It's something a female that doesn't know how to properly defend herself would do.

You got exposed as a virgin when you described a woman's orgasm as something you'd seen on Skinemax late one evening and the female members of the forum all laughed at you.

You follow athletes around on Instagram...even athletes you don't like...and make threads about them and gossip about their personal lives. Again, something females do.

So to sum it all up, you are a socially awkward, virgin male with female tendencies...and regardless of how many stories you make up about yourself these truths have managed to shine through because at the end of the day you can't hide who you truly are. I'm sure Nigerian daddeh is quite disappointed in you as a son, Cedric...what the fuck is your real name anyway....Ndamakwe or some shit?

Hell, at least Luva managed to hold character and had a legit troll game back in the day. He sold is fake internet life a lot better than you have...just didn't cover all his bases(Narut:lol).

DJR210
09-05-2015, 01:32 PM

I never respond to you for the obvious reason that your troll game is worse than your stories you make up about yourself.

I made one comment to you and proceeded to ignore you after that. This lead to you making a thread dedicated to me. You do the same with Avante when he owns you. It's something a female that doesn't know how to properly defend herself would do.

You got exposed as a virgin when you described a woman's orgasm as something you'd seen on Skinemax late one evening and the female members of the forum all laughed at you.

You follow athletes around on Instagram...even athletes you don't like...and make threads about them and gossip about their personal lives. Again, something females do.

So to sum it all up, you are a socially awkward, virgin male with female tendencies...and regardless of how many stories you make up about yourself these truths have managed to shine through because at the end of the day you can't hide who you truly are. I'm sure Nigerian daddeh is quite disappointed in you as a son, Cedric...what the fuck is your real name anyway....Ndamakwe or some shit?

Hell, at least Luva managed to hold character and had a legit troll game back in the day. He sold is fake internet life a lot better than you have...just didn't cover all his bases(Narut:lol).

/kool

Koolaid_Man
09-05-2015, 04:13 PM

^ an aweful lot of typing for a high roader...likewise I prefer you keep your mouth shut and simply don't respond. Its better that way..I've never been the type for rambling, disjointed, incoherent English as a second language responses...:lol

Meanwhile check out these Clarks for security guards.... might help you as you're making the rounds tonight...let me know if I can help with a new whistle and flashlight as well :lmao

http://www.amazon.com/Clarks-Mens-Sumner-Heath-Boot/dp/B00J7HAQKQ/ref=pd_sim_309_5?ie=UTF8&refRID=1ERB6EPKDHCTV054GJDK&dpSrc=sims&dpST=_AC_UL320_SR320%2C320_

Silver&Black
09-05-2015, 05:58 PM

/kool

Buddy Mignon
09-05-2015, 06:22 PM
^ an aweful lot of typing for a high roader...likewise I prefer you keep your mouth shut and simply don't respond. Its better that way..I've never been the type for rambling, disjointed, incoherent English as a second language responses...:lol

Meanwhile check out these Clarks for security guards.... might help you as you're making the rounds tonight...let me know if I can help with a new whistle and flashlight as well :lmao

http://www.amazon.com/Clarks-Mens-Sumner-Heath-Boot/dp/B00J7HAQKQ/ref=pd_sim_309_5?ie=UTF8&refRID=1ERB6EPKDHCTV054GJDK&dpSrc=sims&dpST=_AC_UL320_SR320%2C320_

Reck
09-05-2015, 06:42 PM

LOL ethered.

DJR210
09-05-2015, 08:19 PM
LOL ethered.

Buddy Mignon
09-05-2015, 08:53 PM
http://g2.img-dpreview.com/E800B8FBB05849F98DB1BC43FD767032.jpg

Dirk Oneanddoneski
09-05-2015, 09:35 PM
Kool must've missed the two year long ebeef between benefactor and FKLA

Buddy Mignon
09-05-2015, 10:47 PM
Kool must've missed the two year long ebeef between benefactor and FKLA

Thread...

DMC
09-05-2015, 11:18 PM
What does it mean when OP is on his knees 12 hours a day?

Koolaid_Man
09-06-2015, 07:53 AM

It means I pray a lot and a very spiritual person :lmao

DMX7
09-06-2015, 08:06 AM
benefactor

Some of these assholes won't even do it... pisses me off especially when I'm in my car and just got a car wash.

Koolaid_Man
09-06-2015, 08:09 AM
Some of these assholes won't even do it... pisses me off especially when I'm in my car and just got a car wash.

That cuz you not white...they hate the black man...because they think whites like us more....so they blow that shit all over your car....a white man passses and they shut that fucking blower off and bow down....

DMX7
09-06-2015, 08:20 AM
That cuz you not white...they hate the black man...because they think whites like us more....so they blow that shit all over your car....a white man passses and they shut that fucking blower off and bow down....

No, I'm not black. And I drive an expensive high end car, but my windows are heavily tinted.

Reck
09-06-2015, 08:30 AM
Between kool, luva and DMX, who's the biggest faggot?

DJR210
09-06-2015, 08:53 AM

Koolaid_Man
09-06-2015, 08:57 AM

Not funny at all you mindless bot

DJR210
09-06-2015, 11:44 AM
Not funny at all you mindless bot

:cry not funny! :cry

Roger Ebert
09-06-2015, 04:52 PM

The end of the summer season is always a bit of a dumping crowd. After the blockbuster offerings have come and gone you end up with a strange mix of low rent comedies, weak horror thrillers trying to set a tone for the Halloween season, and garbage melodramas that aren't going to mentioned anywhere when awards season rolls around. Every so often a true gem sneaks through that just might be the best showing of the year so far. Benefactor might have written exactly such a post.

What impresses this critic the most is how effective it is without breaking any new ground. Kool knows nothing about women, gets owned in E-beefs, and is the laughing stock of the internet in general. Somehow Benefactor manages to take these old ingredients and whip up a 4 star meal for our Labor Day cookouts. In the process he proves that you don't have to reinvent the wheel to get where you need to go.

In many ways it's this feeling of familiarity that is the greatest strength. No quotes, no links, just a trust in his audience to know what he's talking about; a masterpiece in how to evoke a memory without having to invoke it. If you only read only Club thread this year you should make sure it's "If You're On Your Feet 12 Hours a Day."

:tu

Koolaid_Man
09-06-2015, 06:15 PM
The end of the summer season is always a bit of a dumping crowd. After the blockbuster offerings have come and gone you end up with a strange mix of low rent comedies, weak horror thrillers trying to set a tone for the Halloween season, and garbage melodramas that aren't going to mentioned anywhere when awards season rolls around. Every so often a true gem sneaks through that just might be the best showing of the year so far. Benefactor might have written exactly such a post.

What impresses this critic the most is how effective it is without breaking any new ground. Kool knows nothing about women, gets owned in E-beefs, and is the laughing stock of the internet in general. Somehow Benefactor manages to take these old ingredients and whip up a 4 star meal for our Labor Day cookouts. In the process he proves that you don't have to reinvent the wheel to get where you need to go.

In many ways it's this feeling of familiarity that is the greatest strength. No quotes, no links, just a trust in his audience to know what he's talking about; a masterpiece in how to evoke a memory without having to invoke it. If you only read only Club thread this year you should make sure it's "If You're On Your Feet 12 Hours a Day."

:tu

:lmao he sure as hell ain't making no money as a security guard....so this kind of ass tickling is appreciated I'm sure....but it doesn't translate into more flour tortillas and refried beans for the house..also doesn't translate into more triple sized panties for the wifey..... or anti negro repellant for the daughter....:lol dude needs to find a job that allows him to relax his feet....and earn some real cash :lol

Buddy Mignon
09-06-2015, 06:42 PM

Zoom in on his ass and look down your nose at that motherfucker. Or just do like me... lean on your fucking horn.

JoeChalupa
09-08-2015, 02:26 PM
When I worked at HEB I was on feet all day long.

Xevious
09-09-2015, 12:41 AM
Independent means getting an allowance from Mommy and Daddy?

And some nurses are on their feet for 12 hours. Some aren't. Depends on where you work and what you do.

Clipper Nation
09-09-2015, 01:05 AM

http://i.imgur.com/LD8OSFe.jpg

Reck
09-09-2015, 01:45 AM
Zoom in on his ass and look down your nose at that motherfucker. Or just do like me... lean on your fucking horn.

Not one single person buys your shit. I dont even know why you try.

You got exposed for being a paki who likes anime whose in his early 30s.

Quit.

spurraider21
09-09-2015, 02:03 AM

:lmao jesus

Vertigo
09-09-2015, 09:39 AM
http://www.cnn.com/2011/LIVING/06/13/jobs.on.your.feet/index.html

OP is an idiot.

RGMCSE
09-11-2015, 08:59 PM
http://i.imgur.com/LD8OSFe.jpg

https://media1.giphy.com/media/q6ViBxiqEtVnO/giphy.gif