PDA

View Full Version : Donald Trump Beats Up A Mexican Farmer... LOL!!!

Buddy Mignon
09-05-2015, 08:36 PM
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3222326/Trump-s-security-guards-fight-Mexican-immigrant-50-outside-Trump-Tower-mocked-Donald-s-campaign-slogan-Make-America-Racist-sign.html

Pauly D
09-05-2015, 09:11 PM
He definitely got what he wanted, fucking whiny mexican. Sorry your people's country fucking sucks dick and its immigrants provide nothing

m>s
09-06-2015, 01:06 AM
Should've punch him harder, would've been better if he went down and didn't get up

Reck
09-06-2015, 02:27 AM
immigrants provide nothing

Just what every white men doesn't want to do...which as it turns out helped shape what America is today.

Between the blacks and hispanic immigrants, the white men hasn't done shit to improve this country. Just the oposite imo.

El Mexicano
09-06-2015, 02:57 AM
Orale, Trump didn't do sheet. Uno beetch slap ain't sheet and the vato never even went down. He was within his rights to protest. Two against one is a beetch move. Pendejos.

Biernutz
09-06-2015, 03:17 AM
Orale, Trump didn't do sheet. Uno beetch slap ain't sheet and the vato never even went down. He was within his rights to protest. Two against one is a beetch move. Pendejos.

Just no way in hell that this is a troll account.....no way......

Koolaid_Man
09-06-2015, 08:05 AM
Donald is in every way straight up dissing and openly mocking the Mexicans the likes of which I've never seen...first he says they're all mostly murders, rapists, and retards....then he says fuck em I won't apologise..the Mexicans love me I give them jobs in my buildings as janitors and temporary construction guys....

then he kicks Jorge Ramos their prized journalists out of his press conference and a hot Mic caught his security telling him to go back to Mexico and Univision and that he's not wanted...then when 2 white thugs attacked and killed an immigrant worker 2 weeks ago he tells the press that his followers are just passionate thats all.

...then he says lets get rid of all the Mexicans even the ones born here and ship them back to Mexico even if they are citizens and stop the anchor babies...then he tells Jeb Bush that America is for English speaking only and to stop speaking spanish......and finally his guard punches and cold cocks this Mexican in the face and rips apart his sign...

If a single Mexican votes for this guy it would be the Apex of insanity....I bet many of them will despite his open hatred for them....Donald needs at least 34% of the Mexican vote to win the White House.....will he get it?

weebo
09-06-2015, 08:18 AM
Donald is in every way straight up dissing and openly mocking the Mexicans the likes of which I've never seen...first he says they're all mostly murders, rapists, and retards....then he says fuck em I won't apologise..the Mexicans love me I give them jobs in my buildings as janitors and temporary construction guys....

then he kicks Jorge Ramos their prized journalists out of his press conference and a hot Mic caught his security telling him to go back to Mexico and Univision and that he's not wanted...then when 2 white thugs attacked and killed an immigrant worker 2 weeks ago he tells the press that his followers are just passionate thats all.

...then he says lets get rid of all the Mexicans even the ones born here and ship them back to Mexico even if they are citizens and stop the anchor babies...then he tells Jeb Bush that America is for English speaking only and to stop speaking spanish......and finally his guard punches and cold cocks this Mexican in the face and rips apart his sign...

If a single Mexican votes for this guy it would be the Apex of insanity....I bet many of them will despite his open hatred for them....Donald needs at least 34% of the Mexican vote to win the White House.....will he get it?

I don't know if you know this, but you must be a U.S. citizen to vote in a federal election.

Koolaid_Man
09-06-2015, 08:56 AM
I don't know if you know this, but you must be a U.S. citizen to vote in a federal election.

I'm actually way ahead of you in thought brother.....its not the illegals who's votes he needs its the legals....who are also Mexican and of which ~80 % either have relatives or strongly sympathize with the plight of the illegals....all the legal citizens who Trump wants to send to Mexico...are you kidding me...can you not see how he won't be getting the legal Mexican vote....and those new Mexican voters now eligible to vote....

Donald is shameless tbh...and I would love to see his security attack a black lives matter protester....they would all get the shit beat out of them...tbh

RD2191
09-06-2015, 10:22 AM
Trump ain't gonna win shit. Illegals are a white man problem. White men hire them so they can make their money. White people know what's up. They aren't stupid enough to vote for a man who will deport their cheap labor.

Red Hawk #21
09-06-2015, 10:44 AM
Trump ain't gonna win shit. Illegals are a white man problem. White men hire them so they can make their money. White people know what's up. They aren't stupid enough to vote for a man who will deport their cheap labor.

There are rumblings that we've already taken in 25% of Mexico's population. I don't know if that's true or not but if it is that means we're being essentially invaded. At some point we'll have to do something about this issue because it's simply not going to go away.

weebo
09-06-2015, 11:27 AM
There are rumblings that we've already taken in 25% of Mexico's population. I don't know if that's true or not but if it is that means we're being essentially invaded. At some point we'll have to do something about this issue because it's simply not going to go away.

The coloreds are coming...whitey about to lose his seat at the front of the table :lol

spurraider21
09-06-2015, 12:23 PM
Trump didn't hit anybody

RD2191
09-06-2015, 12:48 PM
I'm not saying we shouldn't do anything about it I'm just saying I highly doubt we will. The USA is the most powerful nation on earth, if they truly wanted to stop or significantly slow down illegal immigration they could do so fairly easy.