PDA

View Full Version : Why is Barry waiting to snuff ISIS.

MultiTroll
09-06-2015, 11:51 AM
Before the Faux News Repugnatin types spew their shit, is there some logical reason Barry is not wasting ISIS?

Like for example, altho a different sitch, George Bush the older did not go into Bahgdad in Iraq I because he knew there was no exit strategy and it would just stir up chit like Iraq II has done with Dubya-Dickheads Haliburton profits scam.

Does Barry likewise have some good logical reasons for not wasting ISIS now? I know he wants a coalition and that has not happened full scale -yet.

Are the chinks and Russia interested in seeing an end to ISIS? Yes i know Russia bitches about everything Barry does, and in this case (Syria-Iraq) perhaps they are somewhat correct. Regardless, moving fwd would Russia actually help the US-Brit to take out ISIS. I don't think so but....

With ISIS spouting that they are slipping in a bunch of their pigs to Europe with the mass refuge crisis, wonder if it's beyond time ISIS gets snuffed?

boutons_deux
09-06-2015, 11:56 AM
Snuff? how? air bombardments? drone shots? You rightwingnuts already trash Obama for all the 1000s of non-combattants killed by drones. You want more 1000s of non-combattants killed?

Give us your obviously competent, insider, war-experienced take on exactly how the ISIS snuffing should proceed.

MultiTroll
09-06-2015, 12:04 PM
^^ I'm not sure if the group troll member currently manning the profile has me confused with someone else but i am certainly not a right wing nutt.

m>s
09-06-2015, 12:29 PM
^^ I'm not sure if the group troll member currently manning the profile has me confused with someone else but i am certainly not a right wing nutt.
:lmao

m>s
09-06-2015, 12:35 PM
Snuff? how? air bombardments? drone shots? You rightwingnuts already trash Obama for all the 1000s of non-combattants killed by drones. You want more 1000s of non-combattants killed?

Give us your obviously competent, insider, war-experienced take on exactly how the ISIS snuffing should proceed.

well for one ISIS controls iraqi oilfields and uses the money to fund their army, why not drone strike those oilfields and send the iraqi's in to take back control? cut off their money supply. instead of retardedly trying to make the syria conflict a 3 party war, ally with assad in wiping out those terrorists and give them our full support. we could also draw up an alliance where the kurds get their own country in exchange for wiping out isis and force ergodan to accept it. call him out for his war crimes against the kurds and make him do it or else face prosecution. ergodan gives up some land in order to avoid trouble and continue to be part of the international community and assad accepts in order to gain our support. that would cut off isis from resupplying across the turkish border.

DarrinS
09-06-2015, 01:17 PM
Don't forget to read the alternative press.
http://www.globalresearch.ca/search?q=isis&x=12&y=17

You may be forming your opinions on false information.

I'm never going to read any of your links, moonbat.

MultiTroll
09-06-2015, 01:21 PM
well for one ISIS controls iraqi oilfields and uses the money to fund their army, why not drone strike those oilfields
That's what Donny Trump was saying.

and send the iraqi's in to take back control?Upper management Iraqi Army has proven to be entirely corrupt / incompetent.

No reason to trust them at all. Are they on the ISIS payroll?

boutons_deux
09-14-2015, 08:22 AM
Russian Flights Over Iraq and Iran Escalate Tension With U.S.

Russia (http://topics.nytimes.com/top/news/international/countriesandterritories/russiaandtheformersovietunion/index.html?inline=nyt-geo) is using an air corridor over Iraq (http://topics.nytimes.com/top/news/international/countriesandterritories/iraq/index.html?inline=nyt-geo) and Iran (http://topics.nytimes.com/top/news/international/countriesandterritories/iran/index.html?inline=nyt-geo) to fly military equipment and personnel to a new air hub in Syria (http://topics.nytimes.com/top/news/international/countriesandterritories/syria/index.html?inline=nyt-geo), openly defying American efforts to block the shipments and significantly increasing tensions with Washington.

American officials disclosed Sunday that at least seven giant Russian Condor transport planes had taken off from a base in southern Russia during the past week to ferry equipment to Syria, all passing through Iranian and Iraqi airspace.
Their destination was an airfield south of Latakia, Syria, which could become the most significant new Russian military foothold in the Middle East in decades, American officials said.

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2015/09/15/world/middleeast/russian-flights-over-iraq-and-iran-escalate-tension-with-us.html?_r=2&ncid=newsltushpmg00000003&referrer=

Russia and Iran taking care of their protege Syria.

baseline bum
09-14-2015, 09:03 AM
You're such a good debater. You should join a debating team.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/obamas-fake-war-against-the-islamic-state-isis-the-islamic-state-is-protected-by-the-us-and-its-allies/5432163
(excerpt)
---------------------------
According to figures released by U.S. Central Command (CENTCOM), (http://www.defense.gov/home/features/2014/0814_iraq/)“the U.S. and its coalition partners have struck 10,684 targets including 3,262 [so-called] ISIS buildings, 119 commandeered tanks, 1,202 vehicles and 2,577 fighting positions.” The term “ISIS buildings” is a fake concept. Those buildings (including residential areas) are part of the civilian infrastructure of Iraq and Syria. The number of targets struck suggests an intense carpet bombing campaign geared towards the destruction of both Iraq and Syria.

Bing, what are you doing here? I thought I told you to go fuck your mother.

hater
09-14-2015, 09:24 AM
:lmao team USA crying "they our terrorists. We want to kill them first. :cry we have a military industrial complex to feed :cry"

MultiTroll
11-19-2015, 10:48 AM
Again, why the delay?
Is there some logical reason?

France does no bombing, now after the Paris attacks they bomb the pigs *capitol* Raqqa for three days in a row.
What was to have stopped US, Russia, anyone for that matter from obliterating the Caliphate Capitol?

hater
11-19-2015, 10:55 AM
Apparently USA has just begun bombing ISIS oil tanker fleet. After 1 and 1/2 years, they just started yesterday :lol

Of couse the day before yesterday Russia destroyed 500 ISIas oil tankers :lol

hater
11-19-2015, 10:56 AM
7 sorties per day many without dropping any bombs in the last 1 and 1/2 years :lol

hater
11-19-2015, 10:57 AM
Got one more good one. Obama just said a no fly zone would probably not work because apparently ISIS doesn't have any planes :lol

He actually just said this :lmao

MultiTroll
11-19-2015, 11:36 AM
Apparently USA has just begun bombing ISIS oil tanker fleet. After 1 and 1/2 years, they just started yesterday :lol

And why has Russia waited?

Ok, it's reported today Putin is ready to send 150,000 Ruskies in to waste ISIS.
http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/609757/Putin-ISIS-Islamic-State-Syria-Raqqa-troops-soldiers-air-strike-jets-military

You don't think the ISIS fucks have some kind of nuke do you?
I mean i don't but, given the lax security earthwide.....

DMX7
11-19-2015, 11:42 AM
Got one more good one. Obama just said a no fly zone would probably not work because apparently ISIS doesn't have any planes :lol

Well... it's true. What is a no fly zone going to do?

boutons_deux
11-19-2015, 11:50 AM
Russians only cared about ISIS after the plane was bombed.

Assad is protege of Russia and Iran, so their fight was only against the Syrian rebels fighting Assad, not ISIS.

Other than OP's typically uninformed, simplistic position, who else thinks USA, France, etc are "waiting". Obama explained in great detail how complex the situation is and how many different approaches are being taken.

ISIS will lose all its territory and that means losing its pretensions as a caliphate.

hater
11-19-2015, 12:06 PM
^ lmao at this retard. So apparently ISIS targeted their plane even though Russians were not attacking them :lmao

Gtfo here troll

hater
11-19-2015, 12:08 PM

Ok, it's reported today Putin is ready to send 150,000 Ruskies in to waste ISIS.
http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/609757/Putin-ISIS-Islamic-State-Syria-Raqqa-troops-soldiers-air-strike-jets-military

Why do u think Russia waited? They kept to the sidelines as much as possible. Remember it was the US middle east.

Same question can be asked about China. Why are they waiting? Because they are not interventionist assholes

MultiTroll
11-19-2015, 12:10 PM
ISIS will lose all its territory and that means losing its pretensions as a caliphate.
:lol The Great Cut n Paste you did not answer.
If ISIS can and will lose all it's territory now what was to have stopped them from losing it all 2 years ago?

boutons_deux
11-19-2015, 12:12 PM
If ISIS can and will lose all it's territory now what was to have stopped them from losing it all 2 years ago?

... I'm researching a cut=n=paste that now, stay tuned.

MultiTroll
11-19-2015, 12:13 PM
Why do u think Russia waited? They kept to the sidelines as much as possible. Remember it was the US middle east.
Ya but it does seem like the plane is the absolute catalyst for Russias action vs ISIS.
Ditto the French / bombings.

Well at any rate, chit's gonna come down now. ISIS actually wants to draw in the worlds powers for their dumbphuck misguided crap notion that Armageddon will occur in Daqib, Syria and Abuck Madoo (or whatever they call their form of Satan) will rescue them at that city from the all the worlds infidels.

hater
11-19-2015, 12:15 PM

:lmao owned

hater
11-19-2015, 12:16 PM
Ya but it does seem like the plane is the absolute catalyst for Russias action vs ISIS.

Well at any rate, chit's gonna come down now. ISIS actually wants to draw in the worlds powers for their dumbphuck misguided crap notion that Armageddon will occur in Daqib, Syria and Abuck Madoo (or whatever they call their form of Satan) will rescue them at that city from the all the worlds infidels.

ISIS themselves said the bombing of Russia. Plane was due to their bombing of ISIS lands

boutons_deux
11-19-2015, 12:20 PM

France was already bombing ISIS before Paris. Paris's savoir vivre typified the cultural decay of the West.

MultiTroll
11-19-2015, 12:21 PM
ISIS themselves said the bombing of Russia. Plane was due to their bombing of ISIS lands
Oh agreed.
But would Putin have had 150,000 ready to go if the plane had not happened?

hater
11-19-2015, 12:22 PM
Oh agreed.
But would Putin have had 150,000 ready to go if the plane had not happened?

That's news story is bullshit. It's been around for months.

Russia is not sending major troops to Syria. Russia already has a ground army there, its called Syrian Army.

Wild Cobra
11-19-2015, 12:59 PM
Why is Barry waiting to snuff ISIS.

Why waste our resources when the Russians are doing such a good job?

Looks like he's going to let them become a world hero!

Wild Cobra
11-19-2015, 01:02 PM

LOL...

day late and a dollar short.

I'll bet he tries to claim he did it all, and snub Russia.

hitmanyr2k
11-19-2015, 01:06 PM

I've always had this thought of a big trap being laid for us in Syria. They've been goading the United States to send troops for awhile now. Why not get as many turkeys as you can in Syria and then have one big feast?

hater
11-19-2015, 01:11 PM
I knows its easier to believe for Americans that ISIS posseses nukes or even some kind of advanced alien weaponry. It's easier to believe that than believing the truth, which is your government has purposefully allowed ISIS to grow and expand.

It's understandable tbh

RandomGuy
11-19-2015, 01:23 PM
Before the Faux News Repugnatin types spew their shit, is there some logical reason Barry is not wasting ISIS?

Like for example, altho a different sitch, George Bush the older did not go into Bahgdad in Iraq I because he knew there was no exit strategy and it would just stir up chit like Iraq II has done with Dubya-Dickheads Haliburton profits scam.

Does Barry likewise have some good logical reasons for not wasting ISIS now? I know he wants a coalition and that has not happened full scale -yet.

Are the chinks and Russia interested in seeing an end to ISIS? Yes i know Russia bitches about everything Barry does, and in this case (Syria-Iraq) perhaps they are somewhat correct. Regardless, moving fwd would Russia actually help the US-Brit to take out ISIS. I don't think so but....

With ISIS spouting that they are slipping in a bunch of their pigs to Europe with the mass refuge crisis, wonder if it's beyond time ISIS gets snuffed?

ISIS: Chinese Hostage 'Executed'
http://thediplomat.com/2015/11/isis-chinese-hostage-executed/

Chinese will likely support any action taken against them. They lack, however, the kind of force projection that the US has. (i.e. aircraft carriers, etc)

RandomGuy
11-19-2015, 01:25 PM
Don't forget to read the alternative press.
http://www.globalresearch.ca/search?q=isis&x=12&y=17

You may be forming your opinions on false information.

Dammit, you have me agreeing with DarrinS. Ain't no one cares what you post, crazy person.

RandomGuy
11-19-2015, 01:29 PM
Again, why the delay?
Is there some logical reason?

France does no bombing, now after the Paris attacks they bomb the pigs *capitol* Raqqa for three days in a row.
What was to have stopped US, Russia, anyone for that matter from obliterating the Caliphate Capitol?

Um, civilians?

Fair question, although we have probably been hitting what we can, were I to guess. The US has gotten the hang of surgical strikes, so they may have limited their targets to things that would do the most damage. The French government is under pressure to do something, so they might not care as much about actual damage as optics of blowing things up.

DarrinS
11-19-2015, 02:00 PM
Dammit, you have me agreeing with DarrinS. Ain't no one cares what you post, crazy person.

:lol

in2deep
11-19-2015, 02:15 PM

holy fuck

:lmao

boutons_deux
11-19-2015, 02:20 PM
which planes would a no fly zone interdict?