PDA

View Full Version : NBA: Next year's top 10 detrimental/cancer NBA players..

apalisoc_9
09-06-2015, 05:18 PM
I'm not talking about players that are obviously shitty to begin with and have a limited role. I'm talking about guys that will most likely have a role due to Previous accomplishment, fan pressure and, terrible contracts and so on.

10. Micheal Cancer Williams - Ever since Milauwake acquired him, he's single handidly significantly worsen the teams PPG and OPPG

9. Deron Williams - Most likely going to be fat the whole season..will have a few good games. That said, Williams might actually end up with a good season..Still, better chances of being a detriment to his team though.

8. Enes Kanter - Obvious cancer with Utah..Once he left Utah, the Jazz become one of the best defensive teams in the league. With Durant back and Ibaka healthy, him asking for the same amount of touches he got last year might end up disastrous.

7. Tyreke Evans - How many times this nigga refused to pass the ball to Davis last year because he want to take the last shot?

6. Demar Derozan - In his return last year, he managed to make the raptors to one of the better ball moving teams in the east to a team that was completely reliant on perimeter isolation...:lol

5. Rajon Rondo - I can't wait too see him and boogie fight..

4. Kevin Martin - not a popular choice and he tried playing a role with OKC, but with the Wolves aquiring another young player..He's most likely going to eat up usage and experience from the younger guys without providing any veteran leadrship.

3. Derrick Rose - Still a decent offensive option, but lockeroom issues with Butler and terrible Defense will result in a shitty season for the bulls.

2. Tony Parker - Top 200 player who sadly thinks he's still a top 20 player. The spurs gameplan their defense based on hiding Tony Parker and hiding his flaws. They work around him.

1. Kobe Bryant - So many young talent, but none of those niggas will be seeing the ball..

Deandre Jordan HM

DMC
09-06-2015, 05:29 PM
Anus Kancer for the win.

Where's Chris Paul?

apalisoc_9
09-06-2015, 05:35 PM
Anus Kancer for the win.

Where's Chris Paul?

Siding with Chris over Deandre here tbh.

Deandre has publicly said he doesn't like the way Paul treats him...

Plus Paul was a top 5 player last year.

spurraider21
09-06-2015, 06:00 PM
I'm not talking about players that are obviously shitty to begin with

2. Tony Parker
:wow

apalisoc_9
09-06-2015, 06:07 PM
I've stated numerous times that Parker can still be a useful player but it's a huge question mark and I'd rather not bet on it.

90% chance he is going to be detrimental 10% useful..All depends on his ability to adopt a role.

HemisfairArena
09-06-2015, 06:22 PM
No Carmelo Anthony? The list is not legit without him on it.

DMC
09-06-2015, 06:51 PM
No Carmelo Anthony? The list is not legit without him on it.

NY is fucked by ownership. Carmelo is like a small rust spot on an anchor at the bottom of the ocean. He's not helping things, but the entire apparatus is already fucked.

HemisfairArena
09-06-2015, 07:04 PM
NY is fucked by ownership. Carmelo is like a small rust spot on an anchor at the bottom of the ocean. He's not helping things, but the entire apparatus is already fucked.

Same can be said about Kobrick but yet he has him at #1,,,,

Spurtacular
09-06-2015, 07:13 PM
Someone needs to post the 'Next year's top 10 detrimental/cancer player fans' thread.

Spurtacular
09-06-2015, 07:15 PM
7. Tyreke Evans - How many times this nigga refused to pass the ball to Davis last year because he want to take the last shot?

Methinks me spots your next man crush. I bet your jizzing all over the Pels board.

apalisoc_9
09-06-2015, 07:21 PM
Another nigga following me around. :lol

daslicer
09-06-2015, 07:27 PM
Tony Parker at 2 wow I'm shocked he wasn't number 1 on your list.

apalisoc_9
09-06-2015, 07:35 PM
I might have to re-evaluate Bryant's position. The Lakers are tanking and he's the perfect man for the job..:lol

UNT Eagles 2016
09-06-2015, 09:29 PM
Anus Cancer/Kanter Fitzgerald obviously, why did OKC get rid of Porkins only for a softer replacement being paid the max :lol

ElNono
09-06-2015, 09:33 PM
very solid list, tbh.. agree with all of it

DMC
09-06-2015, 09:48 PM
Same can be said about Kobrick but yet he has him at #1,,,,
No, LA would have been fine competition-wise had Kobe dieded 3 years ago. LMA avoided NY not because of Carmelo, but because of NY ownership. Kobe is a huge cancer. Melo still has some good years left, so he's worth an investment where competition is concerned. Kobe isn't. He's just a side show attraction, a freak.

RD2191
09-06-2015, 09:50 PM
very solid list, tbh.. agree with all of it
:lol

Spurtacular
09-07-2015, 12:17 AM
I've stated numerous times that Parker can still be a useful player but it's a huge question mark and I'd rather not bet on it.

90% chance he is going to be detrimental 10% useful..All depends on his ability to adopt a role.

Look at you ineptly hedge like the bitch you are :lol

Spurtacular
09-07-2015, 12:24 AM
Another nigga following me around. :lol

http://www.tigerdroppings.com/rant/new-orleans-pelicans/

http://www.pelicansreport.com/forumdisplay.php?2-Pelicans-Roost

What's your screenname on those sites? Do you now love AD more than KL? We know you're all about the dick riding.

DMC
09-07-2015, 12:34 AM
lol Melonoma. Anus Cancer.

Spurtacular
09-07-2015, 12:37 AM
Anus Cancer/Kanter Fitzgerald obviously, why did OKC get rid of Porkins only for a softer replacement being paid the max :lol

Perkins is done.

~O~
09-07-2015, 02:34 AM
Hmm..legit.

mystargtr34
09-07-2015, 05:47 AM
:lol Anus Kancer

Mark Celibate
09-07-2015, 07:07 AM
Deron will see a revival of his career next season playing at home, tbh.

Gent
09-07-2015, 08:18 AM
From the Spurs I know for sure Manu and occasionally Tony will lose themselves some key games.

Biernutz
09-07-2015, 09:14 AM
I'm not talking about players that are obviously shitty to begin with and have a limited role. I'm talking about guys that will most likely have a role due to Previous accomplishment, fan pressure and, terrible contracts and so on.

10. Micheal Cancer Williams - Ever since Milauwake acquired him, he's single handidly significantly worsen the teams PPG and OPPG

9. Deron Williams - Most likely going to be fat the whole season..will have a few good games. That said, Williams might actually end up with a good season..Still, better chances of being a detriment to his team though.

8. Enes Kanter - Obvious cancer with Utah..Once he left Utah, the Jazz become one of the best defensive teams in the league. With Durant back and Ibaka healthy, him asking for the same amount of touches he got last year might end up disastrous.

6. Demar Derozan - In his return last year, he managed to make the raptors to one of the better ball moving teams in the east to a team that was completely reliant on perimeter isolation...:lol

5. Rajon Rondo - I can't wait too see him and boogie fight..

4. Kevin Martin - not a popular choice and he tried playing a role with OKC, but with the Wolves aquiring another young player..He's most likely going to eat up usage and experience from the younger guys without providing any veteran leadrship.

3. Derrick Rose - Still a decent offensive option, but lockeroom issues with Butler and terrible Defense will result in a shitty season for the bulls.

2. Tony Parker - Top 200 player who sadly thinks he's still a top 20 player. The spurs gameplan their defense based on hiding Tony Parker and hiding his flaws. They work around him.

1. Kobe Bryant - So many young talent, but none of those niggas will be seeing the ball..

Deandre Jordan HM

Funny how he can always slip in some Tony Hate on every thread he starts......

DMC
09-07-2015, 11:00 AM
Westbrook, anyone? With Durant and Serge back, Russell is the only roadblock to a deep playoff run. Russ will need 30 shots a night, how is he going to get that? He probably feels like it's his team, since the other two were AWOL last year. It's going to be decision time for KD, fuck or walk.

ambchang
09-07-2015, 06:48 PM
Curry. Will check the Warriors into oblivion.

apalisoc_9
09-07-2015, 07:02 PM
Even someone who doesn't hate Tony Like TIMVP acknowledged that Parker was detrimental last year..:lol

not my Tony :cry

Tony Parker is probably the most detrimental player in a contending team.

ElNono
09-07-2015, 07:12 PM
I think Kancer has potential to be top cancer next season, IMO

apalisoc_9
09-07-2015, 11:46 PM
Kanter vs Parker is going to be fun to watch tbh..

Who is going to ruin their team more with "mandatory" touches that they feel like the deserve.

apalisoc_9
09-07-2015, 11:55 PM
Who is going to kill their team's chances of winning the LOBT? :lol