PDA

View Full Version : Kings: Kings sign Marshall Henderson

baseline bum
09-06-2015, 07:26 PM
Sources: Kings sign Marshall Henderson (http://sports.yahoo.com/news/sources--kings-sign-marshall-henderson-042720755.html)

http://i.imgur.com/HIkG66q.gif

Former Mississippi guard Marshall Henderson has signed a make-good contract with the Sacramento Kings, a league source told Yahoo Sports.

Henderson played in Iraq, Qatar and Italy this past season after he wasn't drafted out of the University of Mississippi in 2014. The two-time All-Southeastern Conference selection averaged 19 points during his final season with the Rebels and was one of the most flamboyant characters college basketball has seen in recent years.
Henderson, however, also had drug problems and maturity issues that damaged his reputation.

The Kings had interest in Henderson as an NBA Development League prospect prior to last season. The Houston Rockets also worked out the combo guard, who wasn't invited to any NBA-sanctioned predraft camps last year.

Henderson will participate in training camp with the Kings, who have had a turbulent offseason.

RD2191
09-06-2015, 08:00 PM
Fucking loved that guy in ncaab. Dude was an elite level troll.:lol

HemisfairArena
09-06-2015, 08:47 PM
Dude looks like Spurs fan on here telling Laker fan how it is and the fans are laker trolls reaction,,,,and the old man coach is Thread standing up shaking his head and saying that's not necessary,,,

Kool Bob Love
09-06-2015, 08:53 PM
Dude looks like Spurs fan on here telling Laker fan how it is and the fans are laker trolls reaction,,,,and the old man coach is Thread standing up shaking his head and saying that's not necessary,,,

I lol hard in real life. Fuck.:lmao

HemisfairArena
09-06-2015, 09:27 PM
I lol hard in real life. Fuck.:lmao

Aids is the black dude in a white collar shirt smiling,,,he's kinda slow. He'll get it in about 2 hours when everyone has gone home and the lights are off,,,then he'll get mad and raise his middle finger,,,,

spankadelphia
09-07-2015, 04:36 PM
I know the "fuck you, FUCK YOU, GET THE F-" guy in real life. He's a friend of my brother's.

dirk4mvp
09-08-2015, 06:01 PM
How is the cocaine in Sacramento ?