PDA

View Full Version : Spurs: Stephen Jackson Was Owned By Kobe Bryant His Entire Career

Koolaid_Man
09-07-2015, 11:17 AM
Kobe lived rent free in dudes head forever....:lol....dude could never guard Kobe 1 on 1...and he was supposed to be the toughest roughest nikka that ever played for the Spurs...:lmao....Kobe would put them ankle breaking moves on that nigga with the quickness....dude fouled out within 10 minutes of the 1 on 1 Kobe assignment :lol Kobe dogged this dude on the court....wasnt even close...actually quite embarassing for a dude who claimed to be bout that life..letting a nerd like Kobe who grew up in Italy treat him like shit on the court :lmao

Jackson flipped on Friday night in Los Angeles when Nellie let him stay on the floor to pick up five fouls and a technical inside of 10 minutes. Jax was at wit's end when he started clinging close to Kobe Bryant (http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/players/3118/)(notes) (http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/players/3118/news). One source on the court says Kobe addressed Jax as ‘Young Fella,' and for some odd reason that pushed Jackson over the edge. Soon, Jackson was cursing Nellie and storming to the locker room on his way to a two-game preseason suspension. :lol

Koolaid_Man
09-07-2015, 11:25 AM
:lmao I'm a grown man.....

“I’m not a fan of Kobe. I’m not somebody who looks up to him. I’m a grown man myself. So when I go out there and play the game, I play the game.” - Stephen Jackson

LkrFan
09-07-2015, 11:28 AM
:lol

Koolaid_Man
09-07-2015, 11:29 AM
More delusions.. :lol

“I feel like I’m just as good as him,” says Jackson. “I might not get the publicity or notoriety he gets, but I feel like I can play with anybody in the NBA any given night.”

Koolaid_Man
09-07-2015, 11:39 AM
This fuck was so mad Kobe gave his ass the business...

Jackson repeated what he told Marcus Thompson II last night: He was furious Friday night when he felt Kobe Bryant was playing dirty and he felt his coaches didn’t stand up for him with the replacement referees. That got him mad, as he picked up 5 fast fouls, then Nelson told him to leave the floor.

Koolaid_Man
09-07-2015, 11:44 AM
Kobe did him so bad he asked to be removed as team Captain...:lol

Jackson asked to be dropped as a captain, which Nelson agreed to. Jackson explained that he didn’t want to be responsible for the younger players, and, anyway, “being a captain is overrated to me.”

Koolaid_Man
09-07-2015, 11:57 AM
Now he's reduced to talking smack about Kobes rap career...

Asked about the brief moment in time in which Kobe Bryant (http://www.cbssports.com/nba/players/playerpage/6496/kobe-bryant) tried to have a rap career, Jackson said "it was horrible" and that players like him did it "because they were stars."

Koolaid_Man
09-07-2015, 12:01 PM
Kobe made playing this guy like childs play...

lYJyDYJE5Hw

DMC
09-07-2015, 02:04 PM
It's a life killing disease to become hostage to every interfering thought that invades your consciousness, especially when that thought compels you to create a new thread. Whether you're a sincere individual or think you are a clever troll, that noise level of constantly arriving thought that you perpetually seem lost in is raping your "moment" which is now. Your life is being stolen by it. You should work to clear it out so that you have a clean palette on which to organize things that might eventually matter to you.

Surely you've realized that you'll have regret for all the time you've spent with trivial things such as these, when those phone calls cascade down upon you about the deaths of loved ones you've not spent time with because some invasive, controlling thought created a need for you to post a thread.

Just close your eyes and let that endless train of noise pass you by. Imagine it has an end, and you watch it go, and as it does silence enters your mind. You are standing there in silence without voices telling you how clever you are, how determined, how to stay the course. You are in the now. Stay there as long as you can, before the next shit train arrives.

Leetonidas
09-07-2015, 02:06 PM
No one cares

lefty
09-07-2015, 02:09 PM
I remember S Jax being on thet eam that raped the Lakers with no lube in 2003

Koolaid_Man
09-07-2015, 02:18 PM
It's a life killing disease to become hostage to every interfering thought that invades your consciousness, especially when that thought compels you to create a new thread. Whether you're a sincere individual or think you are a clever troll, that noise level of constantly arriving thought that you perpetually seem lost in is raping your "moment" which is now. Your life is being stolen by it. You should work to clear it out so that you have a clean palette on which to organize things that might eventually matter to you.

Surely you've realized that you'll have regret for all the time you've spent with trivial things such as these, when those phone calls cascade down upon you about the deaths of loved ones you've not spent time with because some invasive, controlling thought created a need for you to post a thread.

Just close your eyes and let that endless train of noise pass you by. Imagine it has an end, and you watch it go, and as it does silence enters your mind. You are standing there in silence without voices telling you how clever you are, how determined, how to stay the course. You are in the now. Stay there as long as you can, before the next shit train arrives.

:toast much better dimmy baby...much better....now I wont say nothing though about the fact you've been here 2 yrs less than Kool and have about 10k more posts than Kool...all I can say is welcome to the party :lol...and Ohh post your picture below.. :lmao

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/Mobile%20Uploads/forum-troll_zpsj5wvomkl.jpg

jeebus
09-07-2015, 02:25 PM
You faggots had to ruin it. It was pretty much capri in here talking to himself until spurfan couldn't restrain themselves anymore, like a fatbody at golden corral.

Koolaid_Man
09-07-2015, 02:45 PM
You faggots had to ruin it. It was pretty much capri in here talking to himself until spurfan couldn't restrain themselves anymore, like a fatbody at golden corral.

Welcome to the party you repressed homosexual you :toast

UNT Eagles 2016
09-07-2015, 02:58 PM
ummmm we lost to you bad with Terry Porter and Steve Smith the starting SGs against yall, and beat you pretty bad with SJax... then lost to you once again with Turkoglu, and later with Finley/Udoka. This thread is ass backwards

Sean Cagney
09-07-2015, 08:03 PM
ummmm we lost to you bad with Terry Porter and Steve Smith the starting SGs against yall, and beat you pretty bad with SJax... then lost to you once again with Turkoglu, and later with Finley/Udoka. This thread is ass backwardsGood lord I still can't believe they had to start some of those guys in the playoffs vs. that LA team for those years. Tim earned that MVP leading that 2002 team to 58 wins and giving LA problems in most of those games where they had no business doing so if you look at their roster. Terry Porter and Steve Smith, remember one time Cherokee Parks started too in a game :lol Mark Bryant was getting mins as well.

K...
09-07-2015, 09:13 PM
From Kobe vs Jordan to Kobe vs sjax. Low times for Kobe fan. Better start over with that draft pick, uh whatever one it was.

HemisfairArena
09-07-2015, 09:22 PM
From Kobe vs Jordan to Kobe vs sjax. Low times for Kobe fan. Better start over with that draft pick, uh whatever one it was.

The summer of K...

Joseph Kony
09-07-2015, 11:17 PM

like it matters. dude is autistic. he will never stop making retarded threads

Reck
09-07-2015, 11:19 PM
9 out of the 20 posts in here are kool's. :lmao

5 of them double and triple posts. :lmao

HemisfairArena
09-07-2015, 11:26 PM
Laker fans are retreating because Spurs fans have become aggressive,,,,Russell over Okafor and Kobrick posing as a muslim woman,,,,lmao,,,,

Biernutz
09-08-2015, 12:52 AM
this thread is really reaching out there to run down the Spurs........it just Fails.....

http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb270/systime/Gifffs1234/fail.gif

daslicer
09-08-2015, 02:04 AM
Kobe lived rent free in dudes head forever....:lol....dude could never guard Kobe 1 on 1...and he was supposed to be the toughest roughest nikka that ever played for the Spurs...:lmao....Kobe would put them ankle breaking moves on that nigga with the quickness....dude fouled out within 10 minutes of the 1 on 1 Kobe assignment :lol Kobe dogged this dude on the court....wasnt even close...actually quite embarassing for a dude who claimed to be bout that life..letting a nerd like Kobe who grew up in Italy treat him like shit on the court :lmao

How long has Kobe lived rent free in your head?

TMC
09-08-2015, 06:21 AM
Dude played less than 200 games for the spurs. wtf is this thread about?

UNT Eagles 2016
09-08-2015, 11:36 AM
Good lord I still can't believe they had to start some of those guys in the playoffs vs. that LA team for those years. Tim earned that MVP leading that 2002 team to 58 wins and giving LA problems in most of those games where they had no business doing so if you look at their roster. Terry Porter and Steve Smith, remember one time Cherokee Parks started too in a game :lol Mark Bryant was getting mins as well.
I was 7 years old for the majority of the 2001-02 regular season. The first time Mark Bryant appeared in the game I didn't know who he was, but guessed that he was the Coyote based on his jersey number and husky build/short afro.