PDA

View Full Version : PG

kobyz
09-08-2015, 11:08 AM
Which pg could the Spurs trade for? Do Spurs think that with helf done Parker and done Manu as our two main pg's this upcoming season once again they could go anywhere???

benefactor
09-08-2015, 11:10 AM
Login on your main and take Kool's thread starting privileges away. Thanks.

Silver&Black
09-08-2015, 11:10 AM
This thread is going to go extremely well....

apalisoc_9
09-08-2015, 11:11 AM
Boban would do a better job running the point than Parker...srs

Anyone but Parker..

Parker is going to try to play like it's still his team..

He's a top 200 player who still thinks he's top 20 srs...

heck the team might as well play 4 vs 5.

fuk parker

kobyz
09-08-2015, 11:14 AM
Boban would do a better job running the point than Parker...srs

Anyone but Parker..

Parker is going to try to play like it's still his team..

He's a top 200 player who still thinks he's top 20 srs...

heck the team might as well play 4 vs 5.

fuk parker

Right now he still your best option, which pg could Spurs trade for?

ChumpDumper
09-08-2015, 11:16 AM
Why have you not killed yourself yet?

RD2191
09-08-2015, 11:20 AM
Chump with the rare goods.:lol

kobyz
09-08-2015, 01:55 PM

Cause I'm a real mother fucker while you son of a bitch!!

ChumpDumper
09-08-2015, 01:56 PM
Cause I'm a real mother fucker while you son of a bitch!!Is that supposed to be English?

You're the one who repeatedly said you were going to kill yourself. I just want to know why you didn't do it?

kobyz
09-08-2015, 02:00 PM
Is that supposed to be English?

You're the one who repeatedly said you were going to kill yourself. I just want to know why you didn't do it?

You being interested about me too much, move on and go fuck yourself...

Cowboys_Wear_Spurs
09-08-2015, 02:05 PM

If I don't recall, you were the one cryin like a bitch two years ago going off how it was too painful and you were contemplating suicide. It was pathetic to say the least. Maybe you have man up since then. But at the time, as Yoda would put it, "Bitch you were."

ChumpDumper
09-08-2015, 02:49 PM
You being interested about me too much, move on and go fuck yourself...You made you the issue by saying you were going to kill yourself several times on this message board.

Why didn't you kill yourself?

spurraider21
09-08-2015, 03:02 PM
chump e-bullying some poor schmuck into suicide :depressed

kobyz
09-08-2015, 03:18 PM
You made you the issue by saying you were going to kill yourself several times on this message board.

Why didn't you kill yourself?

I never say that, i understand you need to fabricate to keep your smartass game, it's typical son of a bitch...

kobyz
09-08-2015, 03:27 PM
If I don't recall, you were the one cryin like a bitch two years ago going off how it was too painful and you were contemplating suicide. It was pathetic to say the least. Maybe you have man up since then. But at the time, as Yoda would put it, "Bitch you were."

You can say pathetic and all that stuff but it's true, that moment was the most traumatic and tragic ever, it ruin my life forever, it left me big time damage, I'm not the same at all since then...

ChumpDumper
09-08-2015, 03:28 PM
I never say that, i understand you need to fabricate to keep your smartass game, it's typical son of a bitch...And yet...

You can say pathetic and all that stuff but it's true, that moment was the most traumatic and tragic ever, it ruin my life forever, it left me big time damage, I'm not the same at all since then...lol

kobyz
09-08-2015, 03:32 PM
And yet...

lol

Weak...

kobyz
09-08-2015, 03:38 PM
And back to the thread topic:
Which pg could the Spurs trade for? Do Spurs think that with helf done Parker and done Manu as our two main pg's this upcoming season once again they could go anywhere???
Any suggestions for new PG?

Diego20
09-08-2015, 03:55 PM
What about TP actually playing point guard role?

Mayhem321
09-08-2015, 04:13 PM
Thought this was a Paul George thread.... still gutted that we traded him tbh.

daledondale
09-08-2015, 04:19 PM
http://www.funnydictionary.com/img/entry_images/912/xNDY6HXiYmq.jpg

kobyz
09-08-2015, 04:45 PM
lol people getting their feelings hurt when throwing true bombs on their beloved players...

K...
09-08-2015, 05:41 PM
Truth nuke..... We're stacked at pg. If parker sucks that McCollum kid will dribble and pass to lma. Or the old patty Gino. Or call up Simmons and ka. Or point forward Boris. This team is so neat.

SPURt
09-08-2015, 05:47 PM
?
Truth nuke..... We're stacked at pg. If parker sucks that McCollum kid will dribble and pass to lma. Or the old patty Gino. Or call up Simmons and ka. Or point forward Boris. This team is so neat.
You totally left off Jimmer

Clipper Nation
09-09-2015, 12:59 AM
:lmao Even kobyz is taking a shit down CumDumpster's throat now. David, just hang up the keyboard already, you're embarrassing yourself.

dabom
09-09-2015, 01:01 AM
?
You totally left off Jimmer

:lol

apalisoc_9
09-09-2015, 01:33 AM
:lmao Even kobyz is taking a shit down CumDumpster's throat now. David, just hang up the keyboard already, you're embarrassing yourself.

She goes by the name Ethel now.

She came out as a tranny a few days after the caitlin fiasco.

kobyz
09-09-2015, 10:42 PM
So we really gonna pretend our pg situation isn't a big issue???

kobyz
09-13-2015, 12:31 AM
Our two main pg's are done, what are we going to do about it?

maverick1948
09-13-2015, 09:51 PM
So we really gonna pretend our pg situation isn't a big issue???

Same ole crap from people about Tony and the PG position. I believe that we won 55 games with him at the point. But he is washed up and we lost in the playoffs. Well, crap happens, and I'll take TP over 27 of the 29 point guards around the league. Ray McCallam is going to be good if he follows Pop's teaching. Look what Pop did for TP. He made him one of the top 3 or 4 PG in the NBA for 11 years.

K...
09-13-2015, 10:04 PM
Again, Ray will be decent. We won't need to run the offense through the pg and I'm sure pop knows Tony is old. Last year there wasn't really aa better option since kawhi was inconsistent and nothealthy, bobo never got his 3 ball, manu was minute limited, mills didn't progress in pg skills, cojo could never get it together, etc etc etc

Now, we can hopefully lean on Leonard, lma, and big man passing.

If you want a creative ball handler you still have manu, along with bobble head and Simmons.

Pg is not a team need.

kobyz
09-14-2015, 02:26 AM
Again, Ray will be decent. We won't need to run the offense through the pg and I'm sure pop knows Tony is old. Last year there wasn't really aa better option since kawhi was inconsistent and nothealthy, bobo never got his 3 ball, manu was minute limited, mills didn't progress in pg skills, cojo could never get it together, etc etc etc

Now, we can hopefully lean on Leonard, lma, and big man passing.

If you want a creative ball handler you still have manu, along with bobble head and Simmons.

Pg is not a team need.

I think you underestimate the problem and i don't agree Pop don't need a pg to run his offense(Green and Kawhi not exactly playmakers or even ball handlers), it's a strong league next year ,our pg position is a mess, i don't think you can just get away with one position that becoming so mediocre offensively and more worry disaster defensively...

ChumpDumper
09-14-2015, 07:31 AM
You could always just keep it real and kill yourself.

kobyz
09-14-2015, 11:13 AM
What about trading for Evan Turner and trying to use him as big pg to play long side Patty??

Cowboys_Wear_Spurs
09-15-2015, 07:37 AM
What about trading for Evan Turner and trying to use him as big pg to play long side Patty??

Are asking me or anyone here. Because I am pretty sure none of us have any say on this questions.

How about trade for Lebron James, Davis, and Harden while we're at it.

Brazil
09-15-2015, 09:21 AM

Evan Turner ? wtf ?

offensively he is not gonna solve anything, defensively not sure what he would bring on the table and this without considering the fact he never played PG during his career... you want to trade for a worst version of RMJ ?

kobyz
09-17-2015, 04:42 PM
So we can now take this subject seriously? Now i guess everyone understand that if Parker still Spurs starting PG next season, the season is over before it start, what FO gonna do???

Kawhitstorm
09-17-2015, 04:48 PM
So we can now take this subject seriously? Now i guess everyone understand that if Parker still Spurs starting PG next season, the season is over before it start, what FO gonna do???

Tony will only be asked to bring the ball past half-court then hand the ball to Kawhi/LMA & let them initiate the PnR. Tony will just be playing the Avery Johnson role by cutting to the basket or taking open mid-range shots while occasionally driving.

apalisoc_9
09-17-2015, 04:51 PM
Tony will only be asked to bring the ball past half-court then hand the ball to Kawhi/LMA & let them initiate the PnR. Tony will just be playing the Avery Johnson role by cutting to the basket or taking open mid-range shots while occasionally driving.

Nope.

Tony will still think he deserves touches.

kobyz
09-17-2015, 04:59 PM

That will be very weak, will be like playing 4 against 5, consider not being an off the ball player and terrible defense... Why not trying to find better option?

RD2191
09-17-2015, 05:38 PM
OP was right.

Kawhitstorm
09-17-2015, 05:54 PM
Why not trying to find better option?

As if they grow on trees. His contract is untradable & Pop is too loyal trade him to the Knicks even if there was an offer. The best one can hope for is that Patty stays healthy & Ray plays up to his potential thus they can run the point guard position by committee.