PDA

View Full Version : Homeland terror snapshot, Sept. 2015

DarrinS
09-10-2015, 10:18 AM
Depressing that this is just the new normal.

http://homeland.house.gov/sites/homeland.house.gov/files/documents/Complete%20September%20Terror%20Threat%20Snapshot. pdf

ChumpDumper
09-10-2015, 10:24 AM
"Murder spree to revenge for U.S. Mideast policy"?

The new normal in partisan committee reports.

boutons_deux
09-10-2015, 10:28 AM
Watsa matta, Darrin, didn't expect that your Repugs TERRORIZING, fucking up the Middle East would get pushback?

DarrinS
09-10-2015, 10:32 AM
"Murder spree to revenge for U.S. Mideast policy"?

The new normal in partisan committee reports.

Is that in the document?

DarrinS
09-10-2015, 10:33 AM
Watsa matta, Darrin, didn't expect that your Repugs TERRORIZING, fucking up the Middle East would get pushback?

World's been at peace since 2008, thank goodness.

Blake
09-10-2015, 10:35 AM
World's been at peace since 2008, thank goodness.

Thanks a lot Obama

ChumpDumper
09-10-2015, 10:36 AM
Is that in the document?It's kind of hard to see in the middle of page..........one.

Holy shit, dude -- you didn't even read it!

Would you like for me to tell you what else is written in the document you provided and commented on but didn't read?

DarrinS
09-10-2015, 10:47 AM
It's kind of hard to see in the middle of page..........one.

Holy shit, dude -- you didn't even read it!

Would you like for me to tell you what else is written in the document you provided and commented on but didn't read?

Oh, it was part of an IMAGE on page 1 (it was not actual text). And it was difficult to see, at least with my eyes.

ChumpDumper
09-10-2015, 10:48 AM
Oh, it was part of an IMAGE on page 1 (it was not actual text). And it was difficult to see, at least with my eyes.:lol

DarrinS
09-10-2015, 10:50 AM
But, your are SO right about "murder spree to avenge US Mideast policy" being a highly partisan description.

Not like the killer admitted as much

http://www.nj.com/essex/index.ssf/2014/08/accused_serial_killer_says_livingston_teens_murder _was_vengeance_against_us.html

Spurminator
09-10-2015, 10:51 AM
Get scared everybody! Election year is coming up. Here's a document with arbitrary reporting periods. This is just "Islamist" terror, though, don't worry about that other stuff.

ChumpDumper
09-10-2015, 10:51 AM
But, your are SO right about "murder spree to avenge US Mideast policy" being a highly partisan description.

Not like the killer admitted as much

http://www.nj.com/essex/index.ssf/2014/08/accused_serial_killer_says_livingston_teens_murder _was_vengeance_against_us.htmlI didn't say it was a highly partisan description. Straw man.

Did you even notice what a Palinesque word salad that was? Even with your eyes?

No you didn't. That's the new normal.

DarrinS
09-10-2015, 10:54 AM
I didn't say it was a highly partisan description. Straw man.

Did you even notice what a Palinesque word salad that was? Even with your eyes?

No you didn't. That's the new normal.

Meh, I've seen worse. Hell, POTUS can't even pronounce "Corpsman". Says it like "Corpse Man". Maybe Freudian slip.

ChumpDumper
09-10-2015, 10:56 AM
Meh, I've seen worse. Hell, POTUS can't even pronounce "Corpsman". Says it like "Corpse Man". Maybe Freudian slip.Anything to save face for your partisan overlords.

:cryObama mispronounced det thing det one time:cry

Pro tip: read your link before you post it.

DarrinS
09-10-2015, 10:56 AM
can anyone think of a more successful second term president?

:tu :lmao

DarrinS
09-10-2015, 10:57 AM
Pro tip: read your link before you post it.

I read the text. I went back and read everything on the IMAGE too. So, thanks. :tu

m>s
09-10-2015, 10:59 AM
Well you all supported it with your vote. You wanted to be tolerant and stuff right? Enjoy your cultural enrichment guys.

ChumpDumper
09-10-2015, 11:00 AM
:tu :lmaoPerhaps you should try actually quoting what I actually asked.

I notice you never actually answer questions like this.

I would like to see your answer to the question I asked. Perhaps you could try Googling an answer from someone else? One you can see with your eyes?

ChumpDumper
09-10-2015, 11:00 AM
I read the text. I went back and read everything on the IMAGE too. So, thanks. :tuDon't get mad, Darrin. Makes you look even worse with your eyes.

DarrinS
09-10-2015, 11:12 AM
Don't get mad, Darrin. Makes you look even worse with your eyes.

If there's something factually wrong in the report, please let us know.

ChumpDumper
09-10-2015, 11:13 AM
If there's something factually wrong in the report, please let us know.There's obviously something wrong with your eyes, Darrin. Don't take it out on the board.

boutons_deux
09-10-2015, 01:25 PM
Meh, I've seen worse. Hell, POTUS can't even pronounce "Corpsman". Says it like "Corpse Man". Maybe Freudian slip.

yep, the preceding POTUS created a lot military corpse men, but that's OK.

A Dem POTUS is worth trashing for mispronunciation while your Repug POTUS gets a pass for WASTING 1000s of military lives.

DarrinS
09-10-2015, 01:46 PM
yep, the preceding POTUS created a lot military corpse men, but that's OK.

A Dem POTUS is worth trashing for mispronunciation while your Repug POTUS gets a pass for WASTING 1000s of military lives.

The world has been at peace and complete bliss since 2008.

member?

"was the moment when we began to provide care for the sick and good jobs to the jobless; this was the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal; this was the moment when we ended a war and secured our nation and restored our image as the last, best hope on Earth"

#messiah

Tuddy
09-10-2015, 07:49 PM
Less terror 'plots' in a year than murders in the US each day :lmao

m>s
09-10-2015, 08:07 PM
N!ggers are plotting terrorism on 9/11 they're threatening to kill whites and blow up stone mountain

DarrinS
09-10-2015, 08:10 PM
Less terror 'plots' in a year than murders in the US each day :lmao

Only takes one good plot

Splits
09-10-2015, 08:18 PM
Yes, the fact that right-wing terrorists have committed more murders in the US since 9/11 than Muslims is frightening. Hide under your beds! We're all going to DIE!!!!!!!

http://securitydata.newamerica.net/extremists/deadly-attacks.html

http://i.imgur.com/CXlsg49.png

ChumpDumper
09-10-2015, 08:48 PM
Yes, the fact that right-wing terrorists have committed more murders in the US since 9/11 than Muslims is frightening. Hide under your beds! We're all going to DIE!!!!!!!

http://securitydata.newamerica.net/extremists/deadly-attacks.html

http://i.imgur.com/CXlsg49.pngI'm sure the left wing homegrown terrorists have killed hundreds of Americans during this time, right?

TheSanityAnnex
09-10-2015, 08:55 PM
I'm sure the left wing homegrown terrorists have killed hundreds of Americans during this time, right?
How are you defining left wing terrorist?

DarrinS
09-10-2015, 08:56 PM
I'm sure the left wing homegrown terrorists have killed hundreds of Americans during this time, right?

Lol at you agreeing that his list are terrorist attacks

ChumpDumper
09-10-2015, 08:58 PM
How are you defining left wing terrorist?Define them any way you like.

Let's see your list.

I'm predicting hundreds.

Lol at you agreeing that his list are terrorist attacksWhere did I say that, Darrin?

Give me a link directly to my saying that, Darrin.