PDA

View Full Version : Europe: Eurobasket > NBA and team USA should be banned from competing IMO

hater
09-11-2015, 08:57 AM
sorry fellas but Eurobasket competition is 10000 x more exciting than boring NBA. no money involved, just pure love of the game and your country. and lots less monkeyballing

no wonder the FIFA world cup has no rival in terms of competition. similar scenario. except you kick the ball.

also, the Team USA ruins the international competitions because everyone else is already playing for 2nd place. stupid. USA should be banned IMO. would make the Olimpics and Worlds as exciting or more than Eurobasket.

can't wait for the games tomorrow....

hater
09-11-2015, 09:02 AM
oh and I forgot the fans.

:lmao the fat fucking boring american fans in NBA arenas.

the Eurobasket had some nice bitches :wow

jeebus
09-11-2015, 09:06 AM
meltdown thread

in2deep
09-11-2015, 09:29 AM
the Eurobasket had some nice bitches :wow

they showed a spanish female fan last night in Berlin. She was HOT!!!!

hater
09-11-2015, 10:36 AM
ya that chick was fine

Killakobe81
09-11-2015, 10:45 AM
Cool to see how much playing for Germany meant to dirk. Dude broke down like a female but he aint no bitch. Love Dirk, not just most Mavs fans.

hater
09-11-2015, 11:41 AM
yup gotta respect Dirk and Gasol and Parker. They easily could have hanged up the international gloves a while ago.

true warriors.

Medvedenko
09-11-2015, 12:20 PM
Yeah it may be more exciting, however the world superpower teams, like Germany, Spain and Argentina are on the downturn. It should be the best of the best, regardless if from the NBA or not. By 2020, it will be Team USA and Team Canada 1 and 2 in the world. Would never dream that would be case growing up and seeing Canada struggle for so long.

Buddy Mignon
09-11-2015, 12:25 PM
sorry fellas but Eurobasket competition is 10000 x more exciting than boring NBA. no money involved, just pure love of the game and your country. and lots less monkeyballing

no wonder the FIFA world cup has no rival in terms of competition. similar scenario. except you kick the ball.

also, the Team USA ruins the international competitions because everyone else is already playing for 2nd place. stupid. USA should be banned IMO. would make the Olimpics and Worlds as exciting or more than Eurobasket.

can't wait for the games tomorrow....

"FIFA SUCKS"

- Jim

Infinite_limit
09-11-2015, 12:54 PM
Yeah it may be more exciting, however the world superpower teams, like Germany, Spain and Argentina are on the downturn. It should be the best of the best, regardless if from the NBA or not. By 2020, it will be Team USA and Team Canada 1 and 2 in the world. Would never dream that would be case growing up and seeing Canada struggle for so long.
Eastern Euros are the most athletic Whites on the planet, the team will come from there. Canada? No.

hater
09-11-2015, 01:39 PM
"I SUCK

- my mom

Ok

hater
09-11-2015, 01:39 PM
Eastern Euros are the most athletic Whites on the planet, the team will come from there. Canada? No.

Was thinking about this. Why are Serbians and for that matter all Yugoslavians so damn good at basketball. Crazy

Gloria dam I miss Yugoslavia

testies
09-11-2015, 02:39 PM
Porker fans pretending that the only environment where he can succeed is high level competition

Medvedenko
09-11-2015, 02:53 PM

When's the last time anyone from Eastern Europe won anything? I'm from Poland and I don't see any Pole's ripping up the world circuit....Good thing Canada has enough brothers, there's no need for any white supremacy.

TheGreatYacht
09-11-2015, 03:11 PM
US should send HS students, since they've probably been playing basketball the same time as some of these players.

Splits
09-11-2015, 06:10 PM
When's the last time anyone from Eastern Europe won anything? I'm from Poland and I don't see any Pole's ripping up the world circuit....Good thing Canada has enough brothers, there's no need for any white supremacy.

While you're correct in general, can't overlook what Djokovic has been doing in the tennis world. He's been dominant. And the guy Cilic he just beat has a slam as well.

DMC
09-11-2015, 11:13 PM
Yeah I watch because of the fans.

DMC
09-11-2015, 11:13 PM
Shit you guys lost in record time when the troops came across your borders. Hell I think you had a pot of beans waiting on them.

Clipper Nation
09-12-2015, 02:19 AM
Porker fans pretending that the only environment where he can succeed is high level competition

~O~
09-12-2015, 06:08 AM
This may be a harsh reality. Our basketball players are overwhelmingly good for the rest of the world. American fans have grown less passionate as they've grown conditioned to watching NBA basketball. There no excitement anymore until some miraculous plays whereas over seas, the fans go balls out.

Medvedenko
09-12-2015, 04:17 PM
Shit you guys lost in record time when the troops came across your borders. Hell I think you had a pot of beans waiting on them.

Good one. WW2 smack talk.....

DAF86
09-12-2015, 04:26 PM
Not really Eurobasket but:

:lol Canada
:lol Thinking that just because you have 9 NBA players you were going to cruise your way into the Olympics
:lol bunch of brainless ahteltic freaks
:lol painful to watch them on a FIBA court where you actually need some kind of skill and understanding of the game
:lol University basketball preparation
:lol lefty
:lol This guy above me

DAF86
09-15-2015, 01:41 PM
It is trully a pleasure to watch full quarters without having to go to commercial breaks every 2 fucking minutes. I know there's a lot of money invovled but the NBA should try to fix that shit.

hater
09-15-2015, 03:56 PM
Word up. But them fatsos require their bathroom breaks :lol

PingPong
09-16-2015, 09:17 AM
Nah, the NBA nigs have the quickness, the athleticism, the professionalism. Most of the euro players look like weekend warriors, most of them are slow as a fuck. I think Austrália can make some impact at FIBA in a medium term. Serbia Always have talented players, not only in basktball but doesn't seems to fit as a team.

Venti Quattro
09-16-2015, 09:18 PM
Olympic and world champions, so shut the fuck up Europe.

:lol being indebted to Germany

testies
09-17-2015, 02:16 PM
Is anyone watching the finals? Porker getting outplayed by De Colo, already has like 4 turn overs in 1 quarter lol