PDA

View Full Version : OT: Khomeini " Israel will cease to exist in 25 years"

apalisoc_9
09-12-2015, 12:23 AM
:wow

I don't doubt Israel collapse as an influencing factor in the middle east, but Khomini speaking out of his ass again..as usual.

Guy should relax..Like I said, they will most likely Ally with Israel and Saudi Arabia 20 years or so from now once all these rebels are swallowed by one huge more organized group.

Biernutz
09-12-2015, 12:30 AM
And we are going to give Iran a billion dollars as part of that nuke deal. We
are such a joke...1938 all over again.

Silver&Black
09-12-2015, 12:42 AM
Why do people fag up the NBA Forum with this shit....

The Club/Political Forum is:

l
l
l
l
l
V

m>s
09-12-2015, 12:45 AM
No one is even here to talk about basketball this is a trolling and political shitposting board. Thread is fine where it is, brings exposure to different posters.

Biernutz
09-12-2015, 12:59 AM
Why do people fag up the NBA Forum with this shit....

The Club/Political Forum is:

l
l
l
l
l
V

I agree with you but it's not going away. They post up here in the NBA thread because if
they stayed down in the political thread they would get their asses ripped down there.....
The NBA is like the Club or Political JV thread.

spurraider21
09-12-2015, 02:16 AM
Khomeini died in 1989 :lol

Silver&Black
09-12-2015, 03:25 AM
No one is even here to talk about basketball this is a trolling and political shitposting board. Thread is fine where it is, brings exposure to different posters.

Take this shit to the Political Forum....

Splits
09-12-2015, 03:33 AM
And we are going to give Iran a billion dollars as part of that nuke deal. We
are such a joke...1938 all over again.

:lmao so ill informed

So in 2 years when there is no bomb or attack on Israel and the status quo remains, will you admit you're a fucking retard?

Khomeini died in 1989 :lol

:lol

Biernutz
09-12-2015, 03:55 AM
[QUOTE=Splits;8187229]:lmao so ill informed

So in 2 years when there is no bomb or attack on Israel and the status quo remains, will you admit you're a fucking retard?

there will be a attack on Israel by a Iran or a proxy in less than 2 years will you admit your a fucking faggot.. Iran signed
Kerrys pice of paper then said the same day that their goal is to wipe Israel off the map.

Splits
09-12-2015, 03:58 AM
there will be a attack on Israel by a Iran or a proxy in less than 2 years will you admit your a fucking faggot.. Iran signed
Kerrys pice of paper then said the same day that their goal is to wipe Israel off the map.

Will you admit you're a fucking faggot right now since you don't know how to use the "reply with quote" feature?

And yes, I will put huge money on the fact that Iran will not be acquiring a nuke or nuking Israel, as you claim, in the next 2 years. They never said they want to "wipe Israel off the map". They want to put an end to the Zionist regime, which is a noble and worthwhile goal, much like ridding South Africa of their own apartheid regime.

Zionism is racism.

:cry 1938 all over again but I refuse to back it up :cry

m>s
09-12-2015, 04:00 AM
Take this shit to the Political Forum....
No dude

Biernutz
09-12-2015, 04:35 AM
Will you admit you're a fucking faggot right now since you don't know how to use the "reply with quote" feature?

And yes, I will put huge money on the fact that Iran will not be acquiring a nuke or nuking Israel, as you claim, in the next 2 years. They never said they want to "wipe Israel off the map". They want to put an end to the Zionist regime, which is a noble and worthwhile goal, much like ridding South Africa of their own apartheid regime.

Zionism is racism.

:cry 1938 all over again but I refuse to back it up :cry

Where did I say that Iran will Nuke Israel? I said they would be attacked. The commander of the Basij militia of Iran’s Revolutionary Guards
said that “erasing Israel off the map” is “nonnegotiable,” In 2014, Naqdi said Iran was stepping up efforts to arm West Bank Palestinians
for battle against Israel, adding the move would lead to Israel’s annihilation, Iran’s Fars news agency reported. That type of rhetoric
has been coming out of Tehran for years and years.
You don't have any money to bet because living in your mom's basement takes up all your money you
get from picking up aluminum cans.
Read the Quotes faggot

Splits
09-12-2015, 04:50 AM
Where did I say that Iran will Nuke Israel?

1938 all over again

So you're not predicting the 6 million Jews in Israel will be eliminated? You just throw 1938 out there for style? Does it make you feel good?

Iran doesn't attack, bomb, or occupy countries. There is much worse nihilist rhetoric coming from the Zionist regime, and they actually act on it by slaughtering thousands of innocents. Last time I checked Iran, nor their proxies, are not murdering at even 1/100th the rate in which the Zionists murder.

Actions speak louder than words.

Biernutz
09-12-2015, 05:12 AM
So you're not predicting the 6 million Jews in Israel will be eliminated? You just throw 1938 out there for style? Does it make you feel good?

Iran doesn't attack, bomb, or occupy countries. There is much worse nihilist rhetoric coming from the Zionist regime, and they actually act on it by slaughtering thousands of innocents. Last time I checked Iran, nor their proxies, are not murdering at even 1/100th the rate in which the Zionists murder.

As for the 1938 ...the paper "peace in our own time" to appease Hitler was not worth the paper it was written on or
so Poland found out.
Why don't you just come out and say "I hate Jews" in your signature. I don't get all the hate by the you libs on Jews as they
give the most money to the DNC than anyone. As for Iran staying home. They have radical Revolutionary Guard members in
Gaza, Lebanon, Iraq, Syria, Yemen and Afghanistan. As for slaughtering thousands , how about Iran supplying and setting IED's
that killed and maimed American serviceman.

Splits
09-12-2015, 05:21 AM
As for the 1938 ...the paper "peace in our own time" to appease Hitler was not worth the paper it was written on or
so Poland found out.
Why don't you just come out and say "I hate Jews" in your signature. I don't get all the hate by the you libs on Jews as they
give the most money to the DNC than anyone. As for Iran staying home. They have radical Revolutionary Guard members in
Gaza, Lebanon, Iraq, Yemen and Afghanistan. As for slaughtering thousands , how about Iran supplying and setting IED's
that killed and maimed American serviceman.

So 1938 is about a piece of paper, not the Nazi genocide? Got it. You're a fucking idiot.

I don't hate Jews, I hate Zionism. It's a racist, apartheid ideology which needs to be defeated. The Zionists destroyed the two-state solution by illegally confiscating land. The only solution now is a single, democratic, state for all that live in Israel/Palestine. If you don't understand the distinction, you're a fucking fool.

And :lmao Iran slaughtering thousands. Proof? Link? The VAST majority of IEDs that killed occupation forces in Iraq were planted by Sunnis, aka Al-Qaida in Iraq, aka ISIS. Iran is one of the most peaceful countries in the region. I don't see Iranian warplanes dropping bombs and killing innocents all over Yemen or Syria. I do see their militias invited into Iraq to fight ISIS, alongside American and Western allies. Keyword: invited

Biernutz
09-12-2015, 05:38 AM
So 1938 is about a piece of paper, not the Nazi genocide? Got it. You're a fucking idiot.

I don't hate Jews, I hate Zionism. It's a racist, apartheid ideology which needs to be defeated. The Zionists destroyed the two-state solution by illegally confiscating land. The only solution now is a single, democratic, state for all that live in Israel/Palestine. If you don't understand the distinction, you're a fucking fool.

And :lmao Iran slaughtering thousands. Proof? Link? They're one of the most peaceful countries in the region. I don't see Iranian warplanes dropping bombs and killing innocents all over Yemen or Syria. I do see their militias invited into Iraq to fight ISIS, alongside American and Western allies. Keyword: invited

your the one who threw out the Jews are murdering thousands...link..proof? your a fucking fool if you think there will peace in the
middle east "ever". You need to keep yapping the Obama talking points. Iranian doesn't need to airplanes bomb innocents.
The Russians are hooking up with the Guards in Syria to build bases there. The Revolutionary Guards need a invite :lmao you are a naive fool.

Splits
09-12-2015, 05:45 AM
your the one who threw out the Jews are murdering thousands...link..proof?

The overwhelming majority of those killed were Palestinians. The UN says at least 2,104 Palestinian died, including 1,462 civilians, of whom 495 were children and 253 women.

http://ichef.bbci.co.uk/news/624/media/images/77302000/gif/_77302598_gaza_deaths_624_latest_20140901.gifAugus thttp://ichef.bbci.co.uk/news/624/media/images/76850000/jpg/_76850980_624x2.jpg

Israel also suffered casualties in the operation - 66 Israeli military personnel died, while six Israeli civilians and a Thai national were killed by rockets and mortars fired from Gaza.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-28439404

http://freethoughtblogs.com/singham/files/2014/07/gaza-wreckage.jpeg

http://www.thetimes.co.uk/tto/multimedia/archive/00742/NIP000112685893_742138c.jpg

https://cintayati.files.wordpress.com/2014/07/gaza-destruction-dead-toddler-800.jpg

http://www.ynetnews.com/PicServer4/2014/07/28/5487790/gaza_bef_aft.jpg_wa.jpg

http://www.councilforthenationalinterest.org/new/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/Gaza.Women_.jpg

There you go, faggot. And that was just 2 months last year. 495 children.

Biernutz
09-12-2015, 06:02 AM
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-28439404

There you go, faggot. And that was just 2 months last year. 495 children.

Just who do you think is putting Hamas up to shooting rockets at Israel. Hamas "a Iran proxy" is shooting
rockets from next to apartment buildings and roof tops hoping Israel will shoot back. What kind of people would
put their kids and family's at risk like that. Hamas has also been known to store explosives and rockets
in hospitals. They have no value in life....Your chart source(Al-Akhbar and the Gaza health Ministry):lmao

Splits
09-12-2015, 06:06 AM
Just who do you think is putting Hamas up to shooting rockets at Israel. Hamas "a Iran proxy" is shooting
rockets from next to apartment buildings and roof tops hoping Israel will shoot back. What kind of people would
put their kids and family's at risk like that. Hamas has also been known to store explosives and rockets
in hospitals. They have no value in life....Your chart source(Al-Akhbar and the Gaza health Ministry):lmao

You asked for proof, you got proof of thousands dead in just a 2 month period. 495 children. Yet you blame the victims. You are one sick fuck. Just disgusting the way you and your ilk justify the slaughter of innocents.

Do you also blame rape victims for wearing skirts?

:lmao buying into every bit of Zionist propaganda you can get your hands on

:lmao leaving out the chart source "IDF"

Biernutz
09-12-2015, 06:19 AM
You asked for proof, you got proof of thousands dead in just a 2 month period

:lmao buying into every bit of Zionist propaganda you can get your hands on

:lmao leaving out the chart source "IDF"

The IDF source is the only believable part of that chart . How reliable can information be from a
source that stores explosives in hospital basements and put their patients at risk like that.

we both have different views on the middle east that won't change but I am sure about one thing.
There will never be peace if two of the following are still alive.

The Shiite's, The Sunni's or The Israel's

Splits
09-12-2015, 06:26 AM
The IDF source is the only believable part of that chart . How reliable can information be from a
source that stores explosives in hospital basements and put their patients at risk like that.

we both have different views on the middle east that won't change but I am sure about one thing.
There will never be peace if two of the following are still alive.

The Shiite's, The Sunni's or The Israel's

Take away the chart, the fucking numbers are confirmed. 495 children dead in a 2 month period. Who cares what it looks like in a chart. There are 495 dead children. Can you imagine if those were American children? Or Israeli?

And why does Israel embed their military bases within their major population centers and universities? Are they using their own civilians as human shields?

Also, why did they bomb 7 UN schools last summer, killing 50+ civilians and 10 UN workers, NONE of which had any weapons stored inside or nearby? Why was the United States "appalled" by "disgraceful" shelling of UN schools? Why did the UN chief call it a "moral outrage and criminal act" yet nothing was done? (http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/aug/03/us-appalled-disgraceful-israeli-shelling-gaza-un-school)

Splits
09-12-2015, 06:31 AM
Does throwing rocks deserve a 20 year prison sentence? http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/israel-jail-stone-throwers_55ae4992e4b0a9b9485271ca

Does throwing rocks deserve a death sentence? http://www.nytimes.com/2015/09/03/world/middleeast/israel-weighs-more-use-of-ammunition-when-palestinians-throw-stones.html

Biernutz
09-12-2015, 06:38 AM
Take away the chart, the fucking numbers are confirmed. 495 children dead in a 2 month period. Who cares what it looks like in a chart. There are 495 dead children. Can you imagine if those were American children? Or Israeli?

And why does Israel embed their military bases within their major population centers and universities? Are they using their own civilians as human shields?

Also, why did they bomb 7 UN schools last summer, killing 50+ civilians and 10 UN workers, NONE of which had any weapons stored inside or nearby? Why was the United States "appalled" by "disgraceful" shelling of UN schools? Why did the UN chief call it a "moral outrage and criminal act" yet nothing was done? (http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/aug/03/us-appalled-disgraceful-israeli-shelling-gaza-un-school)

Your statements are just parroting what I have said about Iran's Proxy Hamas in the Gaza. IDF military bases are not put
in city's or next to schools and Hospitals like in Gaza. If you shoot rockets from the school yard at Israeli then run away you
have no respect for children and women. Well that statement is true about the no respect for women and for children they
just use them for human shields. As for the UN's believably ,I have some ocean front .......:lmao

Splits
09-12-2015, 06:46 AM
Your statements are just parroting what I have said about Iran's Proxy Hamas in the Gaza. IDF military bases are not put
in city's or next to schools and Hospitals like in Gaza. If you shoot rockets from the school yard at Israeli then run away you
have no respect for children and women. Well that statement is true about the no respect for women and for children they
just use them for human shields. As for the UN's believably ,I have some ocean front .......:lmao

Yeah, keep trying to justify killing 495 children and victim blaming while the Israeli side took 6 civilian casualties. That makes total sense, you're on the right side of morality and history. Blame the victims.

And :lol at the UN is on trial for fabricating facts? How about the US government, Israel's greatest ally? Why did they call shelling of UN schools, killing dozens of civilians, "totally indefensible"? http://www.theguardian.com/world/video/2014/jul/31/gaza-un-school-attack-totally-indefensible-white-house-video

Splits
09-12-2015, 06:51 AM
Regarding human shields, hear it first-hand from an Israeli Lieutenant:

A moving human shield

testimony catalog number: 17453
unit: Civil Administration
area: Bethlehem area

I’m not going to give a run-through of the day-to-day, because if you’ve talked to soldiers who served in the field then you certainly know all about the games—the village does have electricity, it doesn’t have electricity, shooting at the water tanks, and hours at the checkpoints [detaining Palestinians at the checkpoints at whim] and other things like that. Every soldier who’s served in the Territories knows all about it and knows that it’s become a kind of norm.

But there were two episodes that upset me, first, because to me they were very serious, and second, because it was officers in the paratroops who did them.

One was Captain ——, and the other a first lieutenant, when the captain was a company commander in the paratroops. Most of the complaints reached us in the end, they came to us. I’m talking about a complaint we got one day, at the entrance to Takua, where we weren’t stationed, which is why it happened, because we weren’t at that entrance. The soldiers went in without telling us, which is completely against procedure. The complaint was just incredible: IDF soldiers had tied a Palestinian to the hood of their jeep and drove through the village like that. The complaint just didn’t seem to make sense. We asked their operations room, they said, “We’ll look into it and get back to you.” It never happened. We said, “It never have happened.” They said to us, “Yes, there was something, you look into it.” It didn’t make sense, but a complaint like that, you can’t make it up.

You can invent a complaint about a delay at a checkpoint, but this was so outrageous that something must have happened, they couldn’t just have made it up. My commander, a lieutenant colonel, and another officer went out there. Were you there? I was at the District Coordination Office and I was part of the investigation, and I know the guy that did it and everything. In the end he admitted it. They went there, and again we were told that it hadn’t happened. We started to investigate, started speaking to the soldiers. Apparently, that captain had gone to Takua, which is a pretty hostile village—they were throwing stones at the jeep. So he just stopped a Palestinian guy who was passing, forty-something years old, and tied him to the hood of the jeep, a guy just lying on the hood, and they drove into the village. No one threw any more rocks. A human shield. Yes. But not just a human shield—first of all, a human shield is bad enough—this was a moving human shield. Tied to the hood of the jeep and they drove with him tied there. Drove with him through the village, it’s horrific.

That officer, by the way—a month before, we’d gone into the same village, Takua, he’d instructed his soldiers to stand on a hilltop, again, the same captain. I don’t want to screw him personally, but all these incidents are written and documented, witnessed and documented at the DCL, and it made it to the papers, at least the story with the jeep. And he admitted it and was sentenced to two weeks’ prison, and was dismissed from his command position. Which battalion was it? I don’t want to just say any name. It was a battalion stationed in Betar Ilit, I don’t remember which battalion exactly. When was this? In the middle of my service, something like that, March/April. But he was a captain in the paratroops, the incident made it to the media, to the papers. I’m almost sure it was Battalion 101, but I don’t want to say it for the sake of saying something. I remember I worked with them the most, they were there most of the time.

But in any case, that same guy, a month before, we went into Takua. He gathered everyone and said, “Guys, I’m putting three snipers on the hilltop, and I’m parking the jeep right smack in the middle of the village.” You have to understand, they go out on patrol in Takua, it’s legitimate. To locate vehicles and to demonstrate a presence. But what he tried to do was get the [Palestinians] to crowd around and start throwing rocks. He said, “I don’t respond to rocks. When there’s enough of a crowd, the soldiers on the hill will take out their legs.” The Palestinians didn’t know there were soldiers behind them, and the soldiers would just spray their legs. It was prevented only because I was there and another officer, and we prevented it. We reported it but it was smoothed over. It was just appalling.

His one goal was to lure Palestinian children, just to cut off their legs. It was horrific. This is the same captain who led the incident we were talking about. http://www.breakingthesilence.org.il/images/end.jpg

Biernutz
09-12-2015, 07:05 AM
Yeah, keep trying to justify killing 495 children and victim blaming while the Israeli side took 6 civilian casualties. That makes total sense, you're on the right side of morality and history. Blame the victims.

And :lol at the UN is on trial for fabricating facts? How about the US government, Israel's greatest ally? Why did they call shelling of UN schools, killing dozens of civilians, "totally indefensible"? http://www.theguardian.com/world/video/2014/jul/31/gaza-un-school-attack-totally-indefensible-white-house-video

If the Iran's proxy Hamas was worried about casualties to women and children they would not shoot rockets at Israel from
Hospitals,schools,apartment houses. Using your chart as a reference, 2,104 Gaza inhabitants died. 1,462 were civilians. Why is it
so few fighters have died in this Iran's proxy war. Is Hamas is using the civilians of Gaza as human shields? Total Hamas
disregard for the population. If Iran's proxy Hamas were worried about causalities why would they would stop
sending rockets to Israel city's.

Splits
09-12-2015, 07:15 AM
If the Iran's proxy Hamas was worried about casualties to women and children they would not shoot rockets at Israel from
Hospitals,schools,apartment houses. Using your chart as a reference, 2,104 Gaza inhabitants died. 1,462 were civilians. Why is it
so few fighters have died in this Iran's proxy war. Is Hamas is using the civilians of Gaza as human shields? Total Hamas
disregard for the population. If Iran's proxy Hamas were worried about causalities why would they would stop
sending rockets to Israel city's.

So "few" fighters (over 500 compared to 60 Israelis) died because Gaza is a densely populated, open air prison the size and density of greater Philadelphia and the people are trapped and have nowhere to go. All exit points were shut down. And then Israel indiscriminately bombed, shelled, and killed on-sight, regardless of who or what was moving. It was a total slaughter against a defenseless population, who have no air defenses, no bunkers, no bases, no anything to defend themselves. They were sitting ducks and the Israeli's used the most powerful military in the region to completely slaughter a defenseless population. There was no reason at all to completely destroy the Gaza strip because a couple of dudes shot off some bottle rockets and fireworks that were landing in the desert, not harming anyone. I'm pretty sure 6 vs 1,462 civilian dead is what most humans would call "disproportionate" but I'm not so stupid as to mistake you for "human". You're a sick fuck. Where do you live, Ariel?

:lol "sending rockets into Israel city's"

Why is the percentage of Israeli soldiers vs. civilian deaths 90% with only 6 civilians killed, while the percentage of Palestinian soldier vs. civilian deaths 20% with 1400+ civilians killed including 495 children? Who is "disregarding the population"? What would your position be if 495 dead children were not brown?

Biernutz
09-12-2015, 07:26 AM
So "few" fighters (over 500 compared to 60 Israelis) died because Gaza is an open air prison the size of Philadelphia and Israel indiscriminately bombed, shelled, and killed on-sight, regardless of who or what is moving. There was no reason at all to completely destroy the Gaza strip because a couple of dudes shot off some bottle rockets and fireworks that were landing in the desert, not harming anyone. I'm pretty sure 6 vs 1,462 civilian dead is what most humans would call "disproportionate" but I'm not so stupid as to mistake you for "human". You're a sick fuck. Where do you live, Ariel?

:lol "sending rockets into Israel city's"

Why is the percentage of Israeli soldiers vs. civilian deaths 90% with only 6 civilians killed, while the percentage of Palestinian soldier vs. civilian deaths 20% with 1400+ civilians killed and 495 children? Who is "disregarding the population"?

Your calling me sick:lol You are the one who supports Hamas Iran's Proxy putting rockets and explosives in hospitals, schools
and housing. Why are your "dudes" shooting rockets at Israel city's if they were not worried it might a rocket would come
back to where they shot it from......

http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb270/systime/Gifffs1234/350sw9799swyu.gif

Splits
09-12-2015, 07:28 AM
Your calling me sick:lol You are the one who supports Hamas Iran's Proxy putting rockets and explosives in hospitals, schools
and housing. Why are your "dudes" shooting rockets at Israel city's if they were not worried it might a rocket would come
back to where they shot it

Why do you support the murder of 495 children?

Again, where do you live? Ariel? Would you feel any differently if those children were not brown? Do you also blame rape victims if they wear skirts?

Biernutz
09-12-2015, 07:33 AM

Again, where do you live? Ariel? Would you feel any differently if those children were not brown? Do you also blame rape victims if they wear skirts?

You sound like Chump now....faggot

Splits
09-12-2015, 07:35 AM
You sound like Chump now....faggot

You are a chump, justifying child murder X 495

Mark Celibate
09-12-2015, 08:54 AM
Israel may cease to exist someday, but the Jews probably won't.

Bynumite
09-12-2015, 11:37 AM
What the fuck are carpet flyers gonna do? Keep throwing rocks for the next 25 years? :lol

Israeli military is just too powerful.

K...
09-12-2015, 11:44 AM
Op is one of the dumbest middle East *pundits* on this board. "Death to America and Israel" is such a routine statement that it had no meaning. Like when a Republican says Iran is evil, no one cares unless they're actually doing sunbathing about it. Way to steal Ghazi's shtick ne dumbest way possible "guys vmybe isrlz and irnz fight?"

Op, plz read some real unbiased current news sources before you talk about Iran again it's an incredibly difficult country because our has 4 it more legitimate power bases: the SL, rouhani, conservatives, military, democratic forces, corru

m>s
09-12-2015, 01:49 PM

Muh race card, last vestige of the left. You're getting destroyed just hang it up. You're awfully anti white and antisemite to be throwing around the r word.

m>s
09-12-2015, 01:51 PM
You are a chump, justifying child murder X 495
You justify child rape ya fuckin sicko don't think I forgot. Not to mention supporting shipping rapists into Germany by the thousands. You'll piss and moan day and night about dead mudshits but when a white is the victim you are oddly silent.

Spurtacular
09-12-2015, 07:15 PM
http://ichef.bbci.co.uk/news/624/media/images/77302000/gif/_77302598_gaza_deaths_624_latest_20140901.gif

Yea, Israel needs to improve their ability to exterminate the cockroaches.

K...
09-12-2015, 07:25 PM
Plz guys, this thread is not about Israel but about op's need for attention.

DMC
09-12-2015, 08:14 PM
Nah, Ghazi started a new schtick and now the legriding begins.

Mark Celibate
09-13-2015, 05:38 AM
Or the OP just needs more hot bitch pics to masturbate to, imho.

Ghazi
09-14-2015, 01:10 PM
Well, Khamenei said "God Willing the Zionist regime will not exist in 25 years"

As in: If it did exist for 25 more years it would be:

1. A quarter-century more of the oppression of the Palestinians
2. a quarter-century more of random incursions of brutal violence and indiscriminate bombing on Palestinians, Syrians, Lebanese
3. A quarter-century more of proven terrorist politicians like Menachem Begin and Benjamin Netanyahu.
4. A quarter-century more of Palestinians subject to apartheid-like policies and being subjugated to essentially an open air prison.
5. A quarter-century more of collusion and collaboration with terrorist organizations just to spite Iran
6. A quarter-century more of having substantial control and influence over American Congress and politicians, as well as milking the United States for financial aid

So yes, God willing the Zionist regime does NOT exist 25 years from now!

Ghazi
09-14-2015, 01:10 PM
Israel killed more children in the Summer of 2014 than the "terrorist rockets" of Hamas have killed EVER.

Ghazi
09-14-2015, 01:15 PM
what apalisoc does is a clever Zionist strategy that was used to misquote Ahmadinejad.

Khamenei did not say this at all and I listened to the segment in Farsi.

It is simply. "God willing the Zionist regime will not exist in 25 years"

Khamenei has in the past suggested many times that the annihilation of Israel does not mean to nuke or destroy it militarily, but rather through unraveling it politically. Khamenei has suggested a referendum to determine a new government for the region, although it's not really practical. Khamenei does support the right of Palestinians to bear arms, as they are up against a ruthless, bloodthirsty, wolfish regime with an extremely well equipped military that shows no regard for human life. He also points out the West bank is not armed like Gaza but look at the Zionist atrocities committed there? Do they have missiles in the West Bank? Thus, Khamenei suggests the West Bank must be armed as well so that the Palestinians can have a fighting chance. Keep in mind Israel was FORCED into a ceasefire last year by the resistance of the Palestinians. They only accomplished a lot in so far as killing civilians and destroying civilian infrastructure.

apalisoc_9
09-14-2015, 01:20 PM
I'm not a zionist bro...:lol

Ghazi
09-14-2015, 01:23 PM
The Zionists took that Ahmadinejad quote and ran away with it.

"Israel must be wiped from the page of history" was also a suggestion at the political deconstruction or unraveling of the Zionist regime (such as the USSR) rather than Iran nuking Israel with no regard that Tehran and Isfahan and Mashad would be nuked within hours in response.

Ghazi
09-14-2015, 01:24 PM
Honestly, this is a Cold War tactic theyre using against Iran... except Russia was a legitimate superpower and a nuclear power as the USSR.... Iran is a 3rd world country at tbe moment with a solid but defensive military and some economic problems... existential threat? Only to those who are easily gullible.

Biernutz
09-14-2015, 01:36 PM
Honestly, this is a Cold War tactic theyre using against Iran... except Russia was a legitimate superpower and a nuclear power as the USSR.... Iran is a 3rd world country at tbe moment with a solid but defensive military and some economic problems... existential threat? Only to those who are easily gullible.

http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb270/systime/Gifffs1234/Bullshit_20_28Amplifier_20_2D_20-1.gif

apalisoc_9
09-14-2015, 01:37 PM
But Israel does have a valid point of fear..No matter what they do, they're always going to be geographically placed around Muslims and Arabs.

They didn't have that bad of a relationship pre 45...But they know the Mozzies know all the atrocities they have committed..

They're only a shift of balance away from being punished with all their crimes...trying so hard to prevent it.

apalisoc_9
09-14-2015, 01:38 PM
http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb270/systime/Gifffs1234/Bullshit_20_28Amplifier_20_2D_20-1.gif

This nigga probably believe in the Iraq lie and cheered for the death of Innocent Iraqi on an illegitimate war srs.

K...
09-14-2015, 02:31 PM
But Israel does have a valid point of fear..No matter what they do, they're always going to be geographically placed around Muslims and Arabs.

They didn't have that bad of a relationship pre 45...But they know the Mozzies know all the atrocities they have committed..

They're only a shift of balance away from being punished with all their crimes...trying so hard to prevent it.

Mozzie is mosquito. Muslims is just as long a word. I you want to slur just use rag heads. Arabs is the most correct.

The only people who want to kill Israelis are the professional Arab war classes. The average arab dgaf. Muhammed didn't care about Jews. We paid off Egypt not to care after they got embarrassed by Israel. Turkey never went anti isreal. The Iranian government is a theocracy. It is not universally popular. Iran wants to out Muslim Saudi so they try to be all anti Israel but it's a show. They are playing to their base.

Other Arabs demonize Israel like Republicans bash China. It's for show.

Spur_Fanatic
09-14-2015, 06:17 PM
Who cares?

Would be awesome both side dissapear, so the rest of the world can live in peace.

Pelicans78
09-14-2015, 09:02 PM
Mozzie is mosquito. Muslims is just as long a word. I you want to slur just use rag heads. Arabs is the most correct.

The only people who want to kill Israelis are the professional Arab war classes. The average arab dgaf. Muhammed didn't care about Jews. We paid off Egypt not to care after they got embarrassed by Israel. Turkey never went anti isreal. The Iranian government is a theocracy. It is not universally popular. Iran wants to out Muslim Saudi so they try to be all anti Israel but it's a show. They are playing to their base.

Other Arabs demonize Israel like Republicans bash China. It's for show.

Pakistan is the largest Sunni Muslim country in the world and hasn't had any conflicts with Israel..

Oh wait, their air force was involved in the 6 day war :lol.

Splits
09-14-2015, 09:18 PM
The only nukes being dropped are the truth-bombs by Ghazi in this thread

http://www.veteranstoday.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/nuclear.jpg

Splits
09-14-2015, 09:25 PM
This nigga probably believe in the Iraq lie and cheered for the death of Innocent Iraqi on an illegitimate war srs.

Dude is a extreme right-wing settler living in occupied territory. Not sure what else to expect from Zionist terrorists.

whitemamba
09-22-2015, 06:46 PM
What the fuck are carpet flyers gonna do? Keep throwing rocks for the next 25 years? :lol

Israeli military is just too powerful.

if the carpet flyers take all that cash they invested in the states out, mexico would become more advanced than us.

xellos88330
09-23-2015, 10:35 AM
Israel killed more children in the Summer of 2014 than the "terrorist rockets" of Hamas have killed EVER.

Maybe they need to learn how to aim?

DMC
09-25-2015, 09:28 AM
The Jews are looking for the end event, just as most religions are. It's all about ignorant men trying to make their fairy tale come true. Pragmatically, the Jews should not even be living in the Mid East. They should instead be somewhere in Europe. The middle East should have been captured and claimed by a real nation by now, and the oil fields should be part of NATO or some other alliance where oil prices are set worldwide (fuck OPEC). Muslims should be lined up in the street and shot like dogs (who ever shot a dog in the street?) since they can't wait to be martyrs. Christians need to be fed to the lions. I hear that was a popular attraction back in the day. One Roman boy comes from the event crying... and when asked why he said "that one lion didn't have any Christian to eat".

All religions need to be squashed by reason and education. Until such time as a higher power reveals itself to the world (not just to some illiterate idiot in the desert as seems to always be the case), it should be treated like an Elvis or UFO sighting, even worse. At least neither of those requires supernatural occurrences.

Mark Celibate
09-25-2015, 05:44 PM
The Jews are looking for the end event, just as most religions are. It's all about ignorant men trying to make their fairy tale come true. Pragmatically, the Jews should not even be living in the Mid East. They should instead be somewhere in Europe. The middle East should have been captured and claimed by a real nation by now, and the oil fields should be part of NATO or some other alliance where oil prices are set worldwide (fuck OPEC). Muslims should be lined up in the street and shot like dogs (who ever shot a dog in the street?) since they can't wait to be martyrs. Christians need to be fed to the lions. I hear that was a popular attraction back in the day. One Roman boy comes from the event crying... and when asked why he said "that one lion didn't have any Christian to eat".

All religions need to be squashed by reason and education. Until such time as a higher power reveals itself to the world (not just to some illiterate idiot in the desert as seems to always be the case), it should be treated like an Elvis or UFO sighting, even worse. At least neither of those requires supernatural occurrences.
Words from a scientist imho. Religions are lies which may make people feel somewhat good about their lives and/or afterlives, but they're completely false. Sometimes religions may also help people maintain a high moral standard in their daily behaviors, but a well-educated people can behave just as good if not better. It should be knowledge rather than religious belief that gives people the final relief, imho.

Ghazi
09-28-2015, 12:34 AM
Iran sometimes uses a "poor choice of words" when it says "Death to Israel" or "Israel should be annihilated"

However, we are talking about a war criminal, bloodthirsty, ruthless, usurping, oppressive, racist regime that practically doesn't even deny any of it. Always looking for excuses to slaughter women and children. The kidnapping that initiated the 2014 conflict wasn't even Hamas.... just Netanyahu's shameless excuse for a 2 month siege of an open air prison known as Gaza.

Biernutz
09-28-2015, 12:52 AM
Iran sometimes uses a "poor choice of words" when it says "Death to Israel" or "Israel should be annihilated"

However, we are talking about a war criminal, bloodthirsty, ruthless, usurping, oppressive, racist regime that practically doesn't even deny any of it. Always looking for excuses to slaughter women and children. The kidnapping that initiated the 2014 conflict wasn't even Hamas.... just Netanyahu's shameless excuse for a 2 month siege of an open air prison known as Gaza.

Iran sometimes uses a "poor choice of words" when it says "Death to Israel" or "Israel should be annihilated" :lmao