:lmao Arky
:lmao fat fuck bielema
:lmao obese, inbred, pile of shit fanbase

Blake
09-12-2015, 07:00 PM
:lol great now arky mad when Tech comes to town

JoeTait75
09-12-2015, 07:06 PM
Beilema whines about Ohio State's schedule, talks about how many ranked teams Arkansas has on its schedule, then turns around and loses to Toledo. Love it.:toast

DMX7
09-12-2015, 07:22 PM
Auburn looked impressive today too.

texbound
09-12-2015, 07:59 PM
Arkansas losing to Toledo was almost erotic.

JohnnyMax
09-12-2015, 08:08 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/COvaPotWoAAxkr9.jpg

Splits
09-12-2015, 08:09 PM
Like I said in the other thread:

A&M was unranked and beat the #15 team, jumped to #16 in the standings.

Toledo beats the #18 ranked team. Do they jump into the top 25?

TheCultOfPersonality
09-12-2015, 08:13 PM
Don't know what's more embarrassing.

Arkansas losing to Toledo or Texas-El Paso's defense making Brandon Allen look like Aaron Rodgers last week.

DMX7
09-12-2015, 08:53 PM

:lol BUT BUT BUT, it's only because they had to go through the grind of the SEC schedule that led to this.

You can't expect a team to have to through that gauntlet and still be able to just win. :lol

Silver&Black
09-12-2015, 08:59 PM
:lmao A longhorn fan starting a CROFLMAO Arkansas thread

:lol Texas Bowl
:lol 31-7
:lol 59 total yards

djohn2oo8
09-12-2015, 09:03 PM
:lmao A longhorn fan starting a CROFLMAO Arkansas thread

:lol Texas Bowl
:lol 31-7
:lol 59 total yards
Yet Aggie was scared of Tyrone Oops:lmao

TFloss32
09-12-2015, 09:04 PM

I'm sure he'll continue to talk despite this embarrassment.

Retards threw the ball 50 times with the biggest OL in all of football.

Pelicans78
09-12-2015, 09:06 PM

Arkansas deserved the better bowl over Aggie.

Clipper Nation
09-12-2015, 09:15 PM

Aggy ran and hid because they knew they were going to get pimp-slapped by their daddy again.

Pelicans78
09-12-2015, 09:18 PM
Aggy ran and hid because they knew they were going to get pimp-slapped by their daddy again.

Nah, the Texas Bowl rewarded a better Arky team because Aggie was sucking ass late in the year. That's why Aggie was sent to a shittier bowl. And Texas probably would have lost to a shitty Aggie team.

djohn2oo8
09-12-2015, 09:22 PM
Nah, the Texas Bowl rewarded a better Arky team because Aggie was sucking ass late in the year. That's why Aggie was sent to a shittier bowl. And Texas probably would have lost to a shitty Aggie team.
More like the SEC chose who went to what bowl game. The Texas Bowl regents wanted Aggie and Texas.

Pelicans78
09-12-2015, 09:25 PM
More like the SEC chose who went to what bowl game. The Texas Bowl regents wanted Aggie and Texas.

Arky was a better team than Aggie and the Texas Bowl is higher on the SEC list. That's why they wanted Arky in the game. That's common. Don't be mad at the SEC because Texas got their asses kicked by Arky.

djohn2oo8
09-12-2015, 09:27 PM
No one should be shocked to hear that the Texas Bowl wants this to happen (http://blog.chron.com/sportsupdate/2014/11/ut-am-matchup-would-be-quite-the-holiday-treat-for-advocare-v100-texas-bowl/):

"The regional significance of the bowl is already compelling for fans, and then when you consider a matchup like Texas and Texas A&M, if that does happen, that would really be outstanding for fans, our community and the two schools," Texas Bowl president Jamey Rootes said. "Fortunately Texas has gotten bowl eligible to be in the conversation. There are some exciting scenarios coming to light, and certainly Texas and Texas A&M is one."

djohn2oo8
09-12-2015, 09:28 PM
:lol SEC

Pelicans78
09-12-2015, 09:31 PM
No one should be shocked to hear that the Texas Bowl wants this to happen (http://blog.chron.com/sportsupdate/2014/11/ut-am-matchup-would-be-quite-the-holiday-treat-for-advocare-v100-texas-bowl/):
"The regional significance of the bowl is already compelling for fans, and then when you consider a matchup like Texas and Texas A&M, if that does happen, that would really be outstanding for fans, our community and the two schools," Texas Bowl president Jamey Rootes said. "Fortunately Texas has gotten bowl eligible to be in the conversation. There are some exciting scenarios coming to light, and certainly Texas and Texas A&M is one."

Of course the Bowl wanted it to happen. They would want that every year. But that's not the point. Arky was more deserving than A&M and its a better bowl game than the Independence Bowl which is in shitty Shreveport, LA.

Kermit
09-12-2015, 09:35 PM
Lol Arkansas. Seriously, wtf?

Silver&Black
09-12-2015, 11:35 PM

I'll be one of the first to throw in another ":lol ESS-EEE-SEE". Losing to Toledo is unacceptable...

But :lol @ you for making fun of a team that absolutely skull fucked you 3 games ago. 59 fucking yards for the entire game. It's not like this happened years ago either.

Nice spin job though...turning one of the biggest ass whippings in program history into ":lol at Aggy". WTF does Aggy have to do with a CROFLMAO Arkansas thread?

djohn2oo8
09-13-2015, 05:48 AM
I'll be one of the first to throw in another ":lol ESS-EEE-SEE". Losing to Toledo is unacceptable...

But :lol @ you for making fun of a team that absolutely skull fucked you 3 games ago. 59 fucking yards for the entire game. It's not like this happened years ago either.

Nice spin job though...turning one of the biggest ass whippings in program history into ":lol at Aggy". WTF does Aggy have to do with a CROFLMAO Arkansas thread?
What's funnier is you cock riding a team that isn't even yours :lol
ESS EEE SEA circlejerks :lol
"When Alabama wins, we are all winners" :cry

djohn2oo8
09-13-2015, 05:50 AM
S&B says what does Aggy have to do with this thread. Well what does the Texas bowl have to do with the Inbreds losing to Toledo? :lol

Silver&Black
09-13-2015, 12:15 PM
S&B says what does Aggy have to do with this thread. Well what does the Texas bowl have to do with the Inbreds losing to Toledo? :lol

Because Arkansas actually played you in the Texas Bowl.

True or False? This same team you started a CROFLMAO Arkansas thread about is the same team who skull-fucked you 3 games ago? If you don't see the problem with that then you really are dumbjohn.....

Losing to Toledo is unacceptable. Like not knowing which side to choose in overtime.

DesignatedT
09-13-2015, 12:22 PM

We're all they think about. It's all good :tu

Kermit
09-13-2015, 12:22 PM

True or False? This same team you started a CROFLMAO Arkansas thread about is the same team who skull-fucked you 3 games ago? If you don't see the problem with that then you really are dumbjohn.....

Losing to Toledo is unacceptable. Like not knowing which side to choose in overtime.

I know most SEC fans suck off the other SEC teams, but this is embarrassing. That fat fuck may have skull fucked Texas, but he ran his fat mouth, verbally stroked himself with that "erotic" shit, sucked on his man titties, and lost to Toledo. Jabba deserves every bit of shit talking that comes his way, even if it comes from the beaten and downtrodden Longhorn fanbase.

Silver&Black
09-13-2015, 01:44 PM
I know most SEC fans suck off the other SEC teams, but this is embarrassing. That fat fuck may have skull fucked Texas, but he ran his fat mouth, verbally stroked himself with that "erotic" shit, sucked on his man titties, and lost to Toledo. Jabba deserves every bit of shit talking that comes his way, even if it comes from the beaten and downtrodden Longhorn fanbase.

And that fat fuck deserved to lose after what he said...I totally agree with you. He was looking waaaaaayyyyy down the road instead of worrying about Toledo.

But a gotdamn longhorn fan can't start a CROFLMAO Arkansas thread...not after the ass whipping they put on you 3 games ago. I would be saying the same exact thing if Notre Dame lost yesterday and dumbjohn (or any UT fan) started a "CROFLMAO Touchdown Jesus" thread.

If you're going to make a thread like this....just make sure that team didn't skull-fuck your favorite team recently. That's all I'm saying. It has nothing to do with SEC, ACC, Pac-12, Big 12....etc. It applies to all conferences.

Blake
09-13-2015, 02:17 PM

Neh, we've been hearing from aggy for years before you got here about the greatness of the SEC. Not to mention how the media eats it up.

Arky, Jizzouri, Auburn, Tennessee and even Florida made for an entertaining weekend of watching the SEC struggle against little opponents.

Blake
09-13-2015, 02:19 PM

Yeah cause you guys are a fucking hilarious joke that never stops.

Kermit
09-13-2015, 02:19 PM
And that fat fuck deserved to lose after what he said...I totally agree with you. He was looking waaaaaayyyyy down the road instead of worrying about Toledo.

But a gotdamn longhorn fan can't start a CROFLMAO Arkansas thread...not after the ass whipping they put on you 3 games ago. I would be saying the same exact thing if Notre Dame lost yesterday and dumbjohn (or any UT fan) started a "CROFLMAO Touchdown Jesus" thread.

If you're going to make a thread like this....just make sure that team didn't skull-fuck your favorite team recently. That's all I'm saying. It has nothing to do with SEC, ACC, Pac-12, Big 12....etc. It applies to all conferences.

Gotcha.

Silver&Black
09-13-2015, 02:33 PM
Neh, we've been hearing from aggy for years before you got here about the greatness of the SEC. Not to mention how the media eats it up.

Arky, Jizzouri, Auburn, Tennessee and even Florida made for an entertaining weekend of watching the SEC struggle against little opponents.

That's fine...If you want to hate the SEC (or any conference) it's a free country. I won't think any less of you for doing it.

But, you or somebody like Splits should have started this thread. Tech or Baylor didn't get punked by Arkansas recently. Again, that's all I'm saying. I've even thrown in a :lol SEC myself ITT. Losing to Toledo is fucking embarassing...and especially after what Bret Bielema just said. I find that part of it hilarious that he underestimated fucking Toledo. Everybody in the SEC media has been kissing his fat ass for the turnaround he showed during the 2nd half of the last season...and this game showed that he didn't deserve any of it.

djohn2oo8
09-13-2015, 04:17 PM

Blake
09-13-2015, 05:57 PM
That's fine...If you want to hate the SEC (or any conference) it's a free country. I won't think any less of you for doing it.

But, you or somebody like Splits should have started this thread. Tech or Baylor didn't get punked by Arkansas recently. Again, that's all I'm saying. I've even thrown in a :lol SEC myself ITT. Losing to Toledo is fucking embarassing...and especially after what Bret Bielema just said. I find that part of it hilarious that he underestimated fucking Toledo. Everybody in the SEC media has been kissing his fat ass for the turnaround he showed during the 2nd half of the last season...and this game showed that he didn't deserve any of it.

Neh, it doesn't matter who starts the thread. I don't care if Auburn just won the national title. If they lose to Jvilee St, they're worthy of a huge lol from anyone anywhere any time.

djohn2oo8
09-13-2015, 06:09 PM

Nope. This game is lol worthy by anyone.

Silver&Black
09-13-2015, 06:57 PM
Nope. This game is lol worthy by anyone.

Toledo > Arkansas > Texas

spankadelphia
09-13-2015, 07:01 PM
So who are the better conferences? The Big 12? LMAO

BIG is Ohio State, Wisconsin, and Michigan. Everyone else is shit.

ACC is FSU, Clemson, G Tech. Everyone else is shit.

Pac 12 is pretty deep. But they still get anally violated in most of their bowl games, especially Oregon.

The SEC isn't le super dominant or as deep as people make it out to be... but it's still the best.

Any Texas fans wanna trade schedules with LSU this year? :wakeup

djohn2oo8
09-13-2015, 07:54 PM

ACC is FSU, Clemson, G Tech. Everyone else is shit.

Pac 12 is pretty deep. But they still get anally violated in most of their bowl games, especially Oregon.

The SEC isn't le super dominant or as deep as people make it out to be... but it's still the best.

:lol scheduling creampuff schools for multiple games in order to look dominant and still losing.

djohn2oo8
09-13-2015, 07:56 PM
Toledo > Arkansas > Texas

Why are you bitter about a school losing that is not your team?

Blake
09-13-2015, 08:13 PM
Honestly, who cares what the best conference is as long as you're in p5 with a chance at a playoff

Silver&Black
09-14-2015, 01:19 AM
Why are you bitter about a school losing that is not your team?

Why are you so happy about a school winning that is not your team?

djohn2oo8
09-14-2015, 02:23 PM
Why are you so happy about a school winning that is not your team?

Because I don't give two shits about conference pride, unlike you.

Hoops Czar
09-14-2015, 03:06 PM

Michigan State is pretty damn good. I don't know what you see in Michigan but they're a long way from being back.

Pac-12 is garbage. They're three teams deep... USC, Oregon and UCLA in that order, though UCLA will most likely fade.

After the beatdown against Notre Dame, my guess is they'd want to trade schedules with Arkansas State. When I look at their schedule, I'm struggling to find the 6 wins needed to make them bowl eligible.

Silver&Black
09-14-2015, 06:21 PM
Because I don't give two shits about conference pride, unlike you.

:lmao This isn't a conference pride issue you dumbfuck

I would be saying the same exact thing if an Ole Miss fan created a "CROFLMAO TCU" thread....after the beatdown TCU put on them the same week as the Texas Bowl.

Are your eyes too small and slanted to not see this???

djohn2oo8
09-14-2015, 06:40 PM
:lmao This isn't a conference pride issue you dumbfuck

I would be saying the same exact thing if an Ole Miss fan created a "CROFLMAO TCU" thread....after the beatdown TCU put on them the same week as the Texas Bowl.

Are your eyes too small and slanted to not see this???

Yes it is a conference pride issue. That's why you are asshurt about a team that isn't yours.

the chronic
09-14-2015, 08:19 PM
But a gotdamn longhorn fan can't start a CROFLMAO Arkansas thread...

Have to agree with this.

That said sure Ohio State fans loved the game :lol

Silver&Black
09-15-2015, 12:20 AM
Have to agree with this.

That said sure Ohio State fans loved the game :lol

Glad to see a longhorn fan that at least knows what the hell is going on....

I'm not taking shots at UT...I'm taking shots at a dumbass poster who thinks it's okay to make fun of a team that just skull-fucked you.

Silver&Black
09-15-2015, 12:25 AM
Yes it is a conference pride issue. That's why you are asshurt about a team that isn't yours.

No...it's not.

I didn't say one thing in the CROFLMAO Tennessee thread. If I was so butt-hurt over conference pride wouldn't I be in that thread taking up for Tennessee?

It's not about Tennessee, Arkansas, the SEC, Texas, or anything other program. It's about YOU!!! You're a fucking moron who thinks it's alright to talk shit about the same team that dismantled your favorite team 3 games ago.

Is this really that difficult for you to understand?

djohn2oo8
09-15-2015, 05:11 AM
Glad to see a longhorn fan that at least knows what the hell is going on....

I'm not taking shots at UT...I'm taking shots at a dumbass poster who thinks it's okay to make fun of a team that just skull-fucked you.
Lol shut the fuck up. Losing to Toledo is lol worthy by anybody faggot.

djohn2oo8
09-15-2015, 05:13 AM
No...it's not.

I didn't say one thing in the CROFLMAO Tennessee thread. If I was so butt-hurt over conference pride wouldn't I be in that thread taking up for Tennessee?

It's not about Tennessee, Arkansas, the SEC, Texas, or anything other program. It's about YOU!!! You're a fucking moron who thinks it's alright to talk shit about the same team that dismantled your favorite team 3 games ago.

Dont give a shit. Losing to a teamdoesnt mean you cant talk shit. That's pussy behavior. But I see why you would think that since you fuckin go around congratulating every SEC team who beats you :lol

":cry Congrats guys on a good game. That was a great ass whooping you guys just gave us :cry"

djohn2oo8
09-15-2015, 05:17 AM

Yet you post in Texas recruiting threads...

Silver&Black
09-15-2015, 09:55 AM
What happened the last time Texas played a school from the :lol ESS-EEE-SEE? Who did they play djohn2oo8 ? How did that game go? Did they even gain a pathetic 100 yards the entire game?

:lol dumbjohn
:lol Arkansas' bitch
:lol Skull-fucked by the team that finished last in the SEC West
:lol Aggy beat them (I know that pisses you off even more)
:lol Overtime strategies

Darth_Pelican
09-15-2015, 10:07 AM
And Les Miles will still manage to find a way to lose to Arkansas this season with everything on the line.

djohn2oo8
09-15-2015, 12:04 PM
What happened the last time Texas played a school from the :lol ESS-EEE-SEE? Who did they play djohn2oo8 ? How did that game go? Did they even gain a pathetic 100 yards the entire game?

:lol dumbjohn
:lol Arkansas' bitch
:lol Skull-fucked by the team that finished last in the SEC West
:lol Aggy beat them (I know that pisses you off even more)
So by your logic, Aggie can't tall shit to UT fan because they lost last time right? :lol

Blake
09-15-2015, 02:12 PM

:lol

unleashbaynes
09-15-2015, 09:19 PM
No...it's not.

it may have been 3 games ago but it was still last season. two different teams now. fatty talked shit and got what he deserved. toledo, dude. toledo.

Silver&Black
09-15-2015, 11:14 PM
:lol

Be honest with me Blake....

Was that not the dumbest thing you've ever read in the College Forum? Even after 10 different people (even people who never agree like me and you) tried to tell him he was wrong....yet he still thinks that we're all the morons.

This is not opinion....this is fact. We're right...he's wrong. /discussion

Silver&Black
09-15-2015, 11:20 PM
So by your logic, Aggie can't tall shit to UT fan because they lost last time right? :lol

If you're going to make a thread like this....just make sure that team didn't skull-fuck your favorite team recently.

Read dumbjohn before you open your dumbass mouth....

I clearly said, "recently". I consider 3 games ago to be fairly "recently". When was the last time UT played Aggie? 2010?

djohn2oo8
09-16-2015, 02:07 AM

djohn2oo8
09-16-2015, 02:09 AM
Read dumbjohn before you open your dumbass mouth....

I clearly said, "recently". I consider 3 games ago to be fairly "recently". When was the last time UT played Aggie? 2010?

:lmao backpedaling. Both were in different seasons.

FkLA
09-16-2015, 12:05 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2EpkfohaDk&feature=youtu.be

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0cuQhntUSk&feature=youtu.be

benefactor
09-16-2015, 12:20 PM
^:lol

Hoops Czar
09-16-2015, 01:44 PM
The LOL Texas threads will outweigh the LOL SEC threads this year.

Blake
09-16-2015, 04:43 PM

Lol Auburn

Hoops Czar
09-16-2015, 05:08 PM
Lol Auburn

LOL 2-0

Blake
09-16-2015, 06:41 PM
LOL 2-0

Lmao dropping ten spots after a win.

God I hope Iowa St beats Toledo this weekend.

Hoops Czar
09-16-2015, 07:07 PM
Lmao dropping ten spots after a win.

God I hope Iowa St beats Toledo this weekend.

If Auburn wins out, they're guaranteed a spot in the final 4. Nobody's going to care how many spots they dropped in September.

The only thing more embarrassing than losing to Toledo is losing to Arkansas following a loss to Toledo. Better pull out your tinfoil hat because you're going to need it.

Silver&Black
09-16-2015, 07:17 PM

Just remember this....

The last LOL thread dumbjohn made before this one was a LOL "The team that won the National Championship" thread.

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=242910&highlight=ohio+state

Blake
09-16-2015, 07:18 PM
If Auburn wins out, they're guaranteed a spot in the final 4. Nobody's going to care how many spots they dropped in September.

The only thing more embarrassing than losing to Toledo is losing to Arkansas following a loss to Toledo. Better pull out your tinfoil hat because you're going to need it.

Neh, Arkansas is favored by 12. No embarrassment for Tech if/win they lose

It'll be more embarrassing for Arkansas if Iowa State crushes and destroys Toledo tho. That means Arky just relaxed and bent over last Saturday.

pgardn
09-16-2015, 10:54 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2EpkfohaDk&feature=youtu.be

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0cuQhntUSk&feature=youtu.be

Look at all the blacks fighting over a ...

Whites fighting whites? This does not fit the paradigm. What to do?

pgardn
09-16-2015, 10:59 PM
Abe Lemons after a loss to AT Arkansas in Bball

Paraphrased...

Interviewer: a Tough loss
Abe: not really
Interviewer: So how do you feel?
Abe: Sorry for the Arkansas team
Interviewer: what? Why?
Abe: we get to leave, they have to stay here

pgardn
09-16-2015, 11:10 PM

Better bowl against a terrible Texas team? Better? Better? We were horrible. Better for revenue? No way, only for Arkansas, not for the SEC and Aggie. Not better.

It it was a natural to have ATM play UT. This totally made sense. Hate each other and both stink; classic shitty game that would have drawn a much larger audience and much more TV revenue.

Cant blame Aggie for agreeing to the duck. We had a chance to beat them AND we thwarted making this series continue on a regular basis. I would have done the same I guess if I was Aggie. Run and hid. No desire to cleanse the Case McCoy loss? Curious.

spankadelphia
09-18-2015, 01:59 PM
LOL 2-0

Gonna be 2-1 in about 36 hours.:downspin:

And LOL at the Texas fans laughing at the SEC. You've run off half your conference with your iron fist bullshit (even UNC and Bama manage to play nice with their conference mates) and the entire athletic department is a complete dumpster fire. Don't mind the fence being down though. As long as Ass to Mouth U and Baylor are our biggest competition for elite Texas talent, we're going to clean the fuck up.

djohn2oo8
09-18-2015, 02:42 PM

And LOL at the Texas fans laughing at the SEC. You've run off half your conference with your iron fist bullshit (even UNC and Bama manage to play nice with their conference mates) and the entire athletic department is a complete dumpster fire. Don't mind the fence being down though. As long as Ass to Mouth U and Baylor are our biggest competition for elite Texas talent, we're going to clean the fuck up.
TCU is up there. And TCU seems to be succeeding more than Aggy ever did

Blake
09-18-2015, 02:56 PM
TCU is up there. And TCU seems to be succeeding more than Aggy ever did

if aggy had stayed, they be in the driver seat with Baylor fighting for a playoff spot every year. Oh and as a bonus, crushing UT while they're down.

Instead they have to get into street fights with the SEC west and end up in the chick fuc tard bowl every year. And that's WITH
Johnny

September 2015 and it's still lol aggy

pgardn
09-18-2015, 09:19 PM

The tide will turn.

The big hard Orange sun will rise again. We ran off some non contenders it's true. OU stayed. Others rose and have done far better than those that left.

Right now we just have to endure. I just thank God the Nick Saban thing never worked out with us. We could have won a National championship and I would have hated every minute of it.

BTw why are LSU's QBs on a UT level? I don't get this? Why are your QBs so bad? What happened. This will keep you from winning the SEC IMO. You guys have got about everything else it appears.

pgardn
09-18-2015, 09:22 PM
if aggy had stayed, they be in the driver seat with Baylor fighting for a playoff spot every year. Oh and as a bonus, crushing UT while they're down.

Instead they have to get into street fights with the SEC west and end up in the chick fuc tard bowl every year. And that's WITH
Johnny

Get your shots in now.

spankadelphia
09-18-2015, 10:32 PM
BTw why are LSU's QBs on a UT level? I don't get this? Why are your QBs so bad? What happened. This will keep you from winning the SEC IMO. You guys have got about everything else it appears.

The potato head from last year is riding the pine. Brandon Harris is the QB now. He's a true sophomore and very, very talented. As long as he lives up to his end of the bargain and doesn't pull a Perrilloux on us, we'll be fine at QB through 2017.

Blake
09-19-2015, 01:26 PM
Get your shots in now.

Aggy can't tho :(

Pelicans78
09-19-2015, 04:03 PM

Johnny

Those Aggy teams the last two seasons would have lost a couple of games at least in the Big 12. Their defenses were horrible.

Blake
09-19-2015, 06:40 PM
Ohhhhh.

If anyone watching the game, rewind and pause on the wide receiver that just left as he gets up. His arm is bending at the elbow and then again bending in the middle of the forearm.

Dude is done fo the year. .yeesh

rjv
09-19-2015, 09:34 PM
Nice win by Tech. It was nice to see Stockton get the TD run.

Pelicans78
09-19-2015, 10:47 PM
Good win for Tech.

Blake
09-20-2015, 01:06 AM
Ohhhhh.

If anyone watching the game, rewind and pause on the wide receiver that just left as he gets up. His arm is bending at the elbow and then again bending in the middle of the forearm.

Dude is done fo the year. .yeesh

Det arm....

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/early-lead/wp/2015/09/19/arkansas-receiver-glances-at-broken-arm-jogs-off-field-warning-icky/

DesignatedT
09-20-2015, 10:11 AM
Nice win. Glad to see Kingsbury get that w last night.

Arkansas coming off two straight losses should be interesting. Here's to hoping we make it three.

Blake
09-20-2015, 02:17 PM
Nice win by Tech. It was nice to see Stockton get the TD run.

My favorite player. Can't wait to see what he does as the feature back next year

unleashbaynes
09-20-2015, 11:18 PM
Nice win. Glad to see Kingsbury get that w last night.

Arkansas coming off two straight losses should be interesting. Here's to hoping we make it three.

tech's defense is pretty meh. they did a good job of finishing the game though, something Kingsbury has been big on this year. a&m should handle them pretty easily if they take it seriously.

Spur|n|Austin
09-22-2015, 09:41 PM
My favorite player. Can't wait to see what he does as the feature back next year

Over Grant?

Blake
09-22-2015, 10:04 PM
Over Grant?

Grant is explosive and fun to watch, but he disappeared in a lot of games last year when they needed him. I also wish he would do less dancing and just get up field.

once Stockton gets into the open field, he doesn't mess around with dancing. He turns on the jets and just flies past everyone. Thing of beauty, imo.

rjv
10-05-2015, 10:39 PM
Grant is explosive and fun to watch, but he disappeared in a lot of games last year when they needed him. I also wish he would do less dancing and just get up field.

once Stockton gets into the open field, he doesn't mess around with dancing. He turns on the jets and just flies past everyone. Thing of beauty, imo.

Indeed. That kid can fly.

Blake
10-06-2015, 08:39 AM
And on cue, Grant disappeared in the Baylor game.

Blake
10-06-2015, 08:43 AM
Indeed. That kid can fly.