PDA

View Full Version : $$__Will 25,000 dollars motivate you?__$$

mouse
09-17-2015, 08:45 AM
I'm seeking a Rap group that "Already" has a CD and "Already" has an agent etc.... I don't need some talented people that are still in the basement like in the movie Hustle and Flow.

There are many Rappers out there that already produced many tracks and CDs but they didn't have the hook or the hit song to break into the big time.

That's where I come in. I already have 3 sure fire hits that are equal or better than songs like "Whoop there it is" or "Jump everybody jump"

I'm not talking about small local radio play I'm talking Grammy , MTV and VH1 shit.

I'm willing to go 50/50 with the Rapper or group. And who ever hooks me up with said group or Rapper will be in for a good % that will be paid equally from both sides.

Or just a flat fee of 5,000 or more depending on how things turn out.

Sometimes certain collaborations don't always work out.

In that case you should still receive at least 1,000 for your efforts in my view.

Things to remember.

The hooks and lyrics are not radio friendly. case in point..... one of the songs is called Suc Dat Dic aka Suck That Dick

This is the real deal anyone who knows me can verify I take screenplays,music,Art, Ideas for Apps, software and Inventions serious.

Once I get the hooks copyrighted I will post a short YouTube teaser / trailer so you can get an idea of the music project I'm working on,

Text 210-473-2015

Email [email protected]

Email [email protected]

Will 25,000 dollars motivate you?

Blake
09-17-2015, 09:06 AM
Because famous rappers hang out here

I. Hustle
09-17-2015, 09:38 AM
Equal to or better than 90's hip hop?

If you have anything somilar to "Set adrift on memory bliss" by PM Dawn then we have a deal!!

mouse
09-17-2015, 09:49 AM
Because famous rappers hang out here

When did I say they had to be famous?

Also, even if I did .....what makes you so sure a famous rapper can't be a Spurs fan and visit ST?

It only takes one ST lurker or member to know of a Rapper or group and there are 1000s of members and millions of lurkers.

You forgot Tim Duncan and other Spurs players used to read our postings and Kori had to warn us on our language and behavior many times.

or are you just being Blake (can't add any intelligent reply so I may as well take a dump on this topic)

Think of this topic not as me being clueless or desperate but as a way of me showing my loyalty to ST and allowing a ST poster / reader first crack at a enjoyable money making project.

keep in mind the songs will be a huge success its really just a matter of when.

Blake
09-17-2015, 10:09 AM
Correct, i'm just here to dump on the topic.

mouse
09-17-2015, 10:24 AM

If you have anything somilar to "Set adrift on memory bliss" by PM Dwan then we have a deal!!

If no one ever heard the songs from these guys until today would they still not be successful?

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/0/01/Heyya.jpg

what has really changed in rap music? If Easy E didn't start rapping until 2016 I'm sure his music would still sell big today.

mouse
09-17-2015, 10:28 AM

If you have anything somilar to "Set adrift on memory bliss" by PM Dwan then we have a deal!!

Actually the lyrics to "sux dat dic" would go great with that beat.

DJR210
09-17-2015, 11:14 AM
Rapper

man on wire
09-18-2015, 08:31 AM
Correct, i'm just here to dump on the topic.

As always.

DMC
09-18-2015, 09:25 AM
OP, is this before or after you get 200 dollars as a loan to make the video?

MultiTroll
09-18-2015, 09:28 AM
Once I get the hooks copyrighted I will post a short YouTube teaser / trailer so you can get an idea of the music project I'm working on,

Set to music?
Or the teaser will be lyrics only since that is what you are looking for, music to match it?

the agent
09-18-2015, 03:35 PM
PM me mouse. Let's make a deal.