PDA

View Full Version : R.I.P William Anthony Tony Parker Jr 1999 - 2014

Brazil
09-17-2015, 04:28 PM
Haters gonna hate but dude had an amazing run and has an amazing palmares

He once said: "When there is talk about the best point guards, sometimes they don't talk about me. But that's not my main motivation. They can talk about Jason Kidd, Steve Nash, Deron Williams and Chris Paul. I still have the most rings"

Future HOFer
4 NBA rings
1 FMVP
6 NBA first team
1 Euro with France elected MVP of the competition in 2013

and tons of other achievements...

I wish him a good retirement, he will have time to take care of his son and beautiful wife

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/5c/60/5b/5c605bb26bf6ce9ab6a81b3451ee3bfb.jpg

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/10/31/article-2482011-191C260C00000578-949_634x857.jpg

RD2191
09-17-2015, 04:31 PM
:bobo RIP Parker

Brazil
09-17-2015, 04:31 PM
:bobo

Clipper Nation
09-17-2015, 04:32 PM
He is survived by his father, Langston Galloway.

apalisoc_9
09-17-2015, 04:33 PM
I swear Parker probably still thinks he deserves more than 7 shots a game in a spurs unifrom.

Hope he breaks his ankles in traning or some shit otherwise he's going to bring down the spurs.

ElNono
09-17-2015, 04:34 PM
Classless...

RD2191
09-17-2015, 04:34 PM

Lmfao. Son of a bitch. I'm sorry Brazil, you muh nigga but damn.:lol

Brazil
09-17-2015, 04:36 PM
I swear Parker probably still thinks he deserves more than 7 shots a game in a spurs unifrom.

Hope he breaks his ankles in traning or some shit otherwise he's going to bring down the spurs.

dude.. you have bunch of other threads to throw your diarrhea.. be respectful for once... this thread is a tribute to a great Spur player

TheGreatYacht
09-17-2015, 04:37 PM
Classless...

SuperCam
09-17-2015, 04:41 PM
smh Brazil, you can't give up on Bill yet. Playoff Parker is still real

Clipper Nation
09-17-2015, 04:42 PM
Playoff Parker is still real

True. Playoff Porker did make an appearance in OT today, after all.

spurs1990
09-17-2015, 04:43 PM
Afraid to ask in fear of the answer but....

how many years is he on the books?

Robz4000
09-17-2015, 04:44 PM
RIP

Brazil
09-17-2015, 04:51 PM

:lol not sure you want the answer

Kawhitstorm
09-17-2015, 04:53 PM

He's on the books until the end of the 2017-18 season for 15mill per so dollar-for-dollar his contract is as bad as Kobe's.

K...
09-17-2015, 04:55 PM
Wow, now he is on par with manu. Blessed to have a such a great player without ever having to gut the team so even borderline all stars can get the max salary.

romain.star
09-17-2015, 04:55 PM

1/ Spurs wins it all in 2016. Kawhi is allstar, RS MVP and Final MVP

or

2/ Parker dies in a car accident before returning to SA

Tough one, right? What brings you more joy?

Brazil
09-17-2015, 04:57 PM
smh Brazil, you can't give up on Bill yet. Playoff Parker is still real

it is what it is

Truth is he had an horrible year last year. This tournament was as important for him as a nba title, he had a great preparation, no injuries, played untill today quite pedestrian... and finished with a terrible game against Spain. This gonna hammer him a lot, not sure he will recover from it tbh

Now one can hope he will bounce back and will useful for the Spurs next year but that's not gonna be easy... he needs to reshape his game

ElNono
09-17-2015, 05:00 PM
Wow, now he is on par with manu. Blessed to have a such a great player without ever having to gut the team so even borderline all stars can get the max salary.

yah, he does look like 38 y/o Manu...

ElNono
09-17-2015, 05:00 PM
it is what it is

Truth is he had an horrible year last year. This tournament was as important for him as a nba title, he had a great preparation, no injuries, played untill today quite pedestrian... and finished with a terrible game against Spain. This gonna hammer him a lot, not sure he will recover from it tbh

Now one can hope he will bounce back and will useful for the Spurs next year but that's not gonna be easy... he needs to reshape his game

At least he looked slim... that's a good start, tbh

Brazil
09-17-2015, 05:09 PM
At least he looked slim... that's a good start, tbh

Manu had a period when he looked fucking done... I remember a thread like this one that worked pretty well...

But

Manu is much more naturally talented than Tony... Tony is a blue collar kinda like the hard worker at school, dude not particulary brilliant but courageous and smart enough to go to the greatest schools and exploit his potential to the max. In a situation like that when you have a talent reservoir as big as the great lakes like Manu you can reshape your game and pick up whats gonna work in function of your age. Parker has not this luxury, he has to go back to the gym, rework on some fundamentals like crazy, talk a lot with pop and coaches and try to find a way...

I'm not particularly optimist tho

Brazil
09-17-2015, 05:12 PM
Now dude is gonna be fine tbh... :lol he has a gorgeous wife, a son, plenty of cash, a good life... will he be hungry enough to go through a process like that ? not sure

RD2191
09-17-2015, 05:13 PM
Manu is a natural playmaker which is why he's still valuable even with all of his shortcomings. Parker on the other hand has always relied on his offense to be effective so it's going to be much harder for him to contribute with his physical decline.

Biernutz
09-17-2015, 05:22 PM

You are no Spurs fan but a hater. Hoping that one of our players break a leg or a injury. No class at at all. Even
Lakerfan is not hoping one of their players break a leg. You suck .........

http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb270/systime/dumass.jpg

hater
09-17-2015, 05:23 PM
:lmao Brazil in meltdown mode :lol

ElNono
09-17-2015, 05:32 PM
Manu is a natural playmaker which is why he's still valuable even with all of his shortcomings. Parker on the other hand has always relied on his offense to be effective so it's going to be much harder for him to contribute with his physical decline.

Who are you and what did you do to robdiaz?????

hater
09-17-2015, 05:34 PM
Yup Manu created excellent plays for the Heat in 2013

RD2191
09-17-2015, 05:35 PM
Who are you and what did you do to robdiaz?????

:lol

Kawhitstorm
09-17-2015, 05:37 PM

Tony's best asset was his speed & his ability to finish in the paint set him apart from Speedy Gonzales but once he lost his best asset he looks worse than JJ Barea. The same thing happened Iverson when he fell off the cliff.

RD2191
09-17-2015, 05:40 PM
Tony's best asset was his speed & his ability to finish in the paint set him apart from Speedy Gonzales but once he lost his best asset he looks worse than JJ Barea. The same thing happened Iverson when he fell off the cliff.

Yup, which is why I said it's going to be tough for him to contribute with his physical decline.

Biernutz
09-17-2015, 05:47 PM
If Tony sucks bad this year, you can be sure Pop will sit him down. We have so many
shooters on this team, there is no need for Tony to score 18 pts a game.

hater
09-17-2015, 05:47 PM

And marbury and francis , etc, etc

ElNono
09-17-2015, 05:53 PM
Yup Manu created excellent plays for the Heat in 2013

If only Tony could have a bounce back season like Manu did in 2014, tbh... the Spurs could certainly use it

Mikeanaro
09-17-2015, 05:57 PM
He sucks, fuck him I wish him a major injury after retirement.

lefty
09-17-2015, 06:03 PM
:lmao He dieded a long time ago

apalisoc_9
09-17-2015, 06:05 PM
:lmao He dieded a long time ago

yup

SPURt
09-17-2015, 06:08 PM
The weird thing about Parker's regression is he isn't forcing awful shots. He's missing shots he normally makes, especially his floater, and taking/missing more threes. It's like he has the yips. I can't remember a player hitting a wall after so many consistent years where their FG% leaves. Numbers fade with minutes at later stages, so does defense, but watching Tony brick his layup/floater is like watching Kareem suddenly brick all his sky hooks.

Before the Porker crowd starts tossing each other's salad, I am in no way saying Tony's floater is greater than or equal to Kareem's sky hook.

apalisoc_9
09-17-2015, 06:10 PM
The weird thing about Parker's regression is he isn't forcing awful shots. He's missing shots he normally makes, especially his floater, and taking/missing more threes. It's like he has the yips. I can't remember a player hitting a wall after so many consistent years where their FG% leaves. Numbers fade with minutes at later stages, so does defense, but watching Tony brick his layup/floater is like watching Kareem suddenly brick all his sky hooks.

Before the Porker crowd starts tossing each other's salad, I am in no way saying Tony's floater is greater than or equal to Kareem's sky hook.

:lmao

SPURt
09-17-2015, 06:12 PM
That's right, I forgot you only communicate in pictures: :married: I'm in the hat, you're in the pretty white dress. It's perfect!

Kawhitstorm
09-17-2015, 06:17 PM
I can't remember a player hitting a wall after so many consistent years where their FG% leaves. Numbers fade with minutes at later stages, so does defense, but watching Tony brick his layup/floater is like watching Kareem suddenly brick all his sky hooks.

What about Manu not being able to make 2 FTs in a row?

Mikeanaro
09-17-2015, 06:21 PM
Manu is 116 years old, he gets a pass.

SPURt
09-17-2015, 06:28 PM
It sucks to lose and that's the nature of sports. I'll remember the three against OKC and Manu willing the close out victory in the 2nd quarter of that Finals.

I appreciate the fact this isn't Sixerstalk or Raptorstalk. We've enjoyed a 25% championship winning percentage over the last twenty years. It's fun to be a Spurs fan because it's fun to win. Something the Spurs have done more than any team in any pro US sport since the beginning of Tim's career.

hater
09-17-2015, 06:42 PM
Yup agree. Manu dieded a long time ago before Tony.

FkLA
09-17-2015, 06:53 PM
Manu had a period when he looked fucking done... I remember a thread like this one that worked pretty well...

But

Manu is much more naturally talented than Tony... Tony is a blue collar kinda like the hard worker at school, dude not particulary brilliant but courageous and smart enough to go to the greatest schools and exploit his potential to the max. In a situation like that when you have a talent reservoir as big as the great lakes like Manu you can reshape your game and pick up whats gonna work in function of your age. Parker has not this luxury, he has to go back to the gym, rework on some fundamentals like crazy, talk a lot with pop and coaches and try to find a way...

I'm not particularly optimist tho

:lmao :lmao

Rique is anything but a hard worker and the proof is the current state that he's in. He milked his god given speed and quickness and now that's its gone he has nothing but a broke jumpshot to fall back on. Kawhi came in as a horrible shooter and within a year or two he had reconstructed his form and became a decent shooter, now he has one of the best midrange games and a solid 3 PT shot. Rique OTOH is just as bad a shooter as he's always been. Guess that's what happens when you spend the off-season eating twinkies and banging teammates wives instead of working on your game tbh.

Kool Bob Love
09-17-2015, 07:02 PM
this thread is gonna be bump thought the year. Bet,

SAGirl
09-17-2015, 07:09 PM
it is what it is

I was unable to see the game but read the news about MvPau scoring 40 pts., and Parker shooting very poorly. It is a confidence buster TBH and Spurs have to be concerned... But sometimes I think these things can be taken out of proportion. Had he played well, people all around and the haters here of course, would dismiss it saying that is not definitive. It may be that he's even more committed than he sounded previously to team first and deferring to the young studs in the team. My personal concern though is that for him to be effective at all he has to at least be a threat to score. Otherwise not even passing lanes will open up. If he's in total defer mode, and not hitting a jumpshot I see even Jimmer or McCallum coming in to relieve him. Since he's not a plus defender, he really is a detriment if he's not giving you anything on the other end. Quite sad for him TBH, not bc I am a playerfan -I am a teamfan- but precisely because of what he has meant to the team. To me its no coincidence that both kawhi and Tony's best string of games last season came in March when they were both very productive. If Tony is not productive at all, it is scary for the Spurs. McCallum and Jimmer may turn out to be a better option than this current old Tony, but neither is on Tony's level when he was playing well. What this means for the Spurs long term, we will see. I hope he at least gets his jumpshot back.

FkLA
09-17-2015, 07:14 PM
The goal for the French federation should be to find their very own Speedy, Kerr, CoJo, or Paddy. Not having a designated guy to bail out Rique is just asking for trouble tbh.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
09-17-2015, 07:28 PM
:lol the reverse jinx.. just like Manu's

random21
09-17-2015, 07:29 PM
Post of the summer! Thank you!

09-17-2015, 07:29 PM
Parker better practice his 3's. It's the only way he can stay relevant in the league without his speed. Without his speed, he basically drives in just to get packed at the rim.

weebo
09-17-2015, 07:48 PM
Parker has always been a one trick pony. Now that speed has abandoned his game he has nothing else to fall back on.

lefty
09-17-2015, 08:01 PM
Parker has always been a one trick pony. Now that speed has abandoned his game he has nothing else to fall back on.

spurraider21
09-17-2015, 08:24 PM

His FG% hadn't fallen off. He just can't create offense like he used to. In 2012 and 2013 he was one of the 4-5 best offensive players in the league

Spurtacular
09-17-2015, 08:29 PM
You are no Spurs fan but a hater. Hoping that one of our players break a leg or a injury. No class at at all. Even
Lakerfan is not hoping one of their players break a leg. You suck .........

http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb270/systime/dumass.jpg

FkLA
09-17-2015, 08:34 PM
In 2012 and 2013 he was one of the 4-5 best offensive players in the league

Bron
Durant
Melo
Wade
Rose (11-12)
Kirby
Curry
Paul
Dirk

T_L_P
09-17-2015, 08:35 PM
I guess Tim's training routine was too much for the Pork.

spurraider21
09-17-2015, 09:11 PM

Bron
Durant
Melo
Wade
Rose (11-12)
Kirby
Curry
Paul
Dirk
he was top 5 in mvp voting in 13 iirc despite being an average defender. he was right there with CP3 for best point guard in the league during those 2 years. he was an efficient scorer as always and had his two best passing/playmaking seasons of his career both years, and he was the engine of the spurs offense (the loop play was unstoppable).

i'm aware of his postseason struggles in those years (those are well documented), but i'm talking about his regular seasons

random21
09-17-2015, 09:17 PM

Parker always reminded me of Kevin Johnson. He played similar to Tony, but once the speed was gone. He was done... I knew Tony would be done between 32-34ish... Can't beat Father Time.

Clipper Nation
09-17-2015, 09:20 PM
he was top 5 in mvp voting in 13 iirc despite being an average defender.

Jermaine O'Neal and Peja Stojakovic were top 5 in MVP voting one year. Big freaking whoop.

:lol Let me guess, Porker has had a "damn good" career?

spurraider21
09-17-2015, 09:26 PM
Jermaine O'Neal and Peja Stojakovic were top 5 in MVP voting one year. Big freaking whoop.

by just about every standard... yes

Clipper Nation
09-17-2015, 09:29 PM
by just about every standard... yes

FkLA
09-17-2015, 09:55 PM
he was top 5 in mvp voting in 13 iirc despite being an average defender. he was right there with CP3 for best point guard in the league during those 2 years. he was an efficient scorer as always and had his two best passing/playmaking seasons of his career both years, and he was the engine of the spurs offense (the loop play was unstoppable).

i'm aware of his postseason struggles in those years (those are well documented), but i'm talking about his regular seasons

That's all true, those were his peak years but those were also the years the system started taking over. The system benefitted from an elite Rique but he also benefitted plenty from the system. He was good but we all saw that he wasn't a true #1 when the going got tough and Rique was asked to iso. He simply wasn't on the level of the other guys offensively.

spurraider21
09-17-2015, 09:58 PM
That's all true, those were his peak years but those were also the years the system started taking over. The system benefitted from an elite Rique but he also benefitted plenty from the system. He was good but we all saw that he wasn't a true #1 when the going got tough and Rique was asked to iso. He simply wasn't on the level of the other guys offensively.
of course it was within a system. but he was making the spurs offense go, and i think those were the years we were the league's best offense.

apalisoc_9
09-17-2015, 10:01 PM
fck him, pos
http://www.benettonplay.com/toys/flipbookdeluxe/flipbooks_gif/2010/03/06/262190.gif

FkLA
09-17-2015, 10:11 PM
of course it was within a system. but he was making the spurs offense go, and i think those were the years we were the league's best offense.

If he was truly making the offense go wouldn't it have fallen apart the past two years? I think he was definitely the best offensive player on the team during that time but again I think the system was huge as well. Completely different from the guys I listed who basically were their team's system.

Put him on a team where he had the responsibility that Bron or CP3 have and that team would suck tbh.

exstatic
09-17-2015, 10:13 PM

He once said: "When there is talk about the best point guards, sometimes they don't talk about me. But that's not my main motivation. They can talk about Jason Kidd, Steve Nash, Deron Williams and Chris Paul. I still have the most rings"

Future HOFer
4 NBA rings
1 FMVP
6 NBA first team

I wish him a good retirement, he will have time to take care of his son and beautiful wife

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/5c/60/5b/5c605bb26bf6ce9ab6a81b3451ee3bfb.jpg

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/10/31/article-2482011-191C260C00000578-949_634x857.jpg

If you're going to bury him, you might try to get the years right. 2001 was when he started, not 1999.

apalisoc_9
09-17-2015, 10:20 PM
Have to admit, I like Tony's taste in women...

Eva and this woman...

I guess he's at least good at something..:tu

FkLA
09-17-2015, 10:22 PM
^True but pretty douchy to objectify the mother of his kids by putting his hands on her ass for a photo. Typical attention whoring douche imho.

Godbama
09-17-2015, 10:30 PM
:lol:toast

Brazil
09-17-2015, 10:31 PM
If you're going to bury him, you might try to get the years right. 2001 was when he started, not 1999.

:rolleyes 2001 is the year when he started with Spurs 99 is his first pro contract... U think I threw a date like that up in the air smh

spurraider21
09-17-2015, 10:32 PM
If he was truly making the offense go wouldn't it have fallen apart the past two years? I think he was definitely the best offensive player on the team during that time but again I think the system was huge as well. Completely different from the guys I listed who basically were their team's system.

Put him on a team where he had the responsibility that Bron or CP3 have and that team would suck tbh.
luckily parker's decline has been offset by kawhi's ascent... and the team overall has grown less reliant on parker. diaw has been huge (no pun intended). mills has been crucial. now we will try to introduce pups like kyle anderson and jonathon simmons.

kobyz
09-17-2015, 10:48 PM
What about Boris rip thread, he's done just as much...

kobyz
09-17-2015, 10:59 PM
Tony is an nba snd Spurs legend, the man was the renaissance of France basketball, never seems to recover from "6", fucked up with his soul, little by little it finishing him until now that he completely done...

Clipper Nation
09-17-2015, 11:01 PM
fck him, pos
http://www.benettonplay.com/toys/flipbookdeluxe/flipbooks_gif/2010/03/06/262190.gif
http://i.imgur.com/MAHQGvL.jpg

Brazil
09-18-2015, 07:53 AM
What about Boris rip thread, he's done just as much...

shhhh

I'm counting on Bobo to survive another ST season

Gladney to see you
09-18-2015, 08:07 AM
He is fine...He isn't KoME Bryant at this stage of his career. He will still be effective for our team.

Brazil
09-18-2015, 08:19 AM
He is fine...He isn't KoME Bryant at this stage of his career. He will still be effective for our team.

Amen

Brazil
09-18-2015, 08:20 AM
Have to admit, I like Tony's taste in women...

Eva and this woman...

I guess he's at least good at something..:tu

and making money

:lol 40 K per year

diego
09-18-2015, 08:23 AM
Stupid the first time, stupid this time.

Spurs fans have unreal expectations. Every single great has had slumps, injuries, chokes, turnovers, etc, be it magic, the logo, kareem, wilt, Lebron, everyone. It was always obvious Tony would suffer the loss of speed, father time is undefeated, that doesn't mean he's done, it just means he is not as good as his prime, anyone who expected more is delusional

diego
09-18-2015, 10:15 AM
The contract isnt great, so what, every team over pays, it's the nature of the market. Part of the spurs culture is loyalty. You people must watch baseball and expect homeruns every pitch, or bicycle kick goals on every corner. Learn about basketball and understand what is a realistic expectation. I get frustrated with Tony sometimes, doesn't mean it's reasonable to expect him to make the right decisions every time.

peacemaker885
09-18-2015, 10:31 AM
Bad time for TP to decline :-( He was dominant when not many point guards were. Now, its a point guard league so his performance from game to game is much more scrutinized and compared.

spurs10
09-18-2015, 12:57 PM
^True but pretty douchy to objectify the mother of his kids by putting his hands on her ass for a photo. Typical attention whoring douche imho. I'm pretty sure that is the exact place where her tatoo "Property of Tony Parker" is.

apalisoc_9
09-18-2015, 01:01 PM
and making money

:lol 40 K per year

When are you going to give me a referal?

sales is tough and I only take home about 700-1200 a week....

Granted I live in cheap ass city..I'm still in my early 20's but still....

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
09-18-2015, 01:01 PM
fck him, pos

:lol tdmvp!

DAF86
09-18-2015, 01:03 PM
MVParker just need to re-shape his game a bit. Play off-ball, cut to the basket, master the corner three, etc. He's still the most reliable ball handler in the team by far.

kaji157
09-18-2015, 02:21 PM
Ginobili and Parker are very different things, Ginobili was done at age 36 and resurrected at 37 for one season.

Parker has hit a very hard wall at age 32 where usually a player is still in his peak or near it.

That means a big trouble because no one expected it.

Ginobili´s decline was expected and his resurrection season was unexpected. The team already prepared for Manu´s renewal at his position with Green and Belinelli. Parker on the other hand was expected to last at least until his 34th birthday, was given a big contract and is failing to comply.

Brazil
09-18-2015, 04:31 PM
When are you going to give me a referal?

sales is tough and I only take home about 700-1200 a week....

Granted I live in cheap ass city..I'm still in my early 20's but still....

Send a pm brah... hard to give you a referral just based on your ST posts tbh :lol

700-1200 does not seem bad for early 20's the problem is the potential of growth behing, is it here or not ? is this range can reach the 8-10 K a month doing what you do and progressing in the organizational chart or not ?

SupremeGuy
09-18-2015, 04:36 PM
He's on the books until the end of the 2017-18 season for 15mill per so dollar-for-dollar his contract is as bad as Kobe's.Fuck. :drunk :shootme

RIP...

This thread should have been made at least a year ago though... :p:

Kawhitstorm
09-18-2015, 04:42 PM
Send a pm brah... hard to give you a referral just based on your ST posts tbh :lol

700-1200 does not seem bad for early 20's the problem is the potential of growth behing, is it here or not ? is this range can reach the 8-10 K a month doing what you do and progressing in the organizational chart or not ?

I know a chick that works for AAA selling insurance & makes 200K because of bonuses.....& has big ol' tits thus has first dibs for quote requests since the manager is smashing. I guess Apo should find a sales business run by a gay guy & should offer BJs.

SupremeGuy
09-18-2015, 04:59 PM
Honest question: can the short bus finally admit that we win the Clippers series if Pop benches Parker?

Mikeanaro
09-18-2015, 05:04 PM
Honest question: can the short bus finally admit that we win the Clippers series if Pop benches Parker?
That would bring the peace back to ST
http://abovethelaw.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/Best-simpsons-gifs-world-without-lawyers.gif

SuperCam
09-18-2015, 05:30 PM

can kiwitards admit that Kawhi got assfucked on both ends by thirty five year old Scrub Barnes?

SupremeGuy
09-18-2015, 05:32 PM
can kiwitards admit that Kawhi got assfucked on both ends by thirty five year old Scrub Barnes?http://i.ytimg.com/vi/DXUAyRRkI6k/maxresdefault.jpg

TheDoctor
09-18-2015, 05:32 PM
That would bring the peace back to ST
http://abovethelaw.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/Best-simpsons-gifs-world-without-lawyers.gif

LMAOOOOOOOO

apalisoc_9
09-18-2015, 05:38 PM
http://i.ytimg.com/vi/DXUAyRRkI6k/maxresdefault.jpg

Kawhitstorm
09-18-2015, 05:49 PM
can kiwitards admit that Kawhi got assfucked on both ends by thirty five year old Scrub Barnes?

As if Blake wasn't doubling him since Tiago/Baynes were useless & Diaw couldn't buy an outside shot. Klay Thompson got ass fucked by Shumpert despite not facing any double teams & he's supposed to be an offensive machine but ain't nobody talking about it. What about Lebron in 2011.....?

KL2
09-18-2015, 05:55 PM
Once he retires he'll be remembered as an average at best system player.

apalisoc_9
09-18-2015, 05:59 PM
Once he retires he'll be remembered as an average at best system player.

eric365
09-18-2015, 06:44 PM
It really looks like he is done. He'll have a few good games but most of the time he'll be not even a top 150 NBA player

For everyone saying he is done early compared to Manu and others: http://bkref.com/tiny/lTH4l

He is 35th since 1986 in minutes played RS + Playoff. A few exemples :
1. Karl Malone : 62761
5. Tim Duncan : 54983
18. Michael Jordan : 45172
35. Tony Parker : 39854
40. Joe Dumars : 39237
45. David Robinson : 38493
46. Chauncey Billups : 38332
90. Tracy Mc Grady : 32383
131. Manu Ginobili : 28630

The point is most NBA players and even all stars and even a lot of Hall of famers don't have at the end of their careers the mileage he has now

Now his last goal is the olympics next year and I think he'll retire in the first few months of the 2016-17 NBA season
Let's just accept the guy CAN'T do anymore what he used to do and will just do what pop will tell him to do
And have a little respect for a spurs legend that helped on 4 NBA titles

Clipper Nation
09-18-2015, 06:46 PM
Once he retires he won't be remembered.

FIFY

apalisoc_9
09-18-2015, 06:48 PM
FIFY

DarrinS
09-18-2015, 07:05 PM

https://www.chlomo.org/chan/chloe/src/1434970681301_stop-posting-cat-paw.jpg

DMC
09-18-2015, 07:55 PM
This is a blessing in disguise. Tony might realize he's not in a slump, that he is a slump, and that his best bet is to just bring the ball up and dump it off, sticking to drives in the paint, fuck the outside shot. If you cannot attack the rim, fuck off.

Kawhitstorm
09-19-2015, 11:33 AM
It really looks like he is done. He'll have a few good games but most of the time he'll be not even a top 150 NBA player

For everyone saying he is done early compared to Manu and others: http://bkref.com/tiny/lTH4l

As if Manu didn't come into the league at 25; Manu played a bunch of game in Europe (much more physical than the NBA) & for Argentina which is something you aren't factoring. Not to mention Manu had a much more reckless style (ala Wade) meaning he was taking more physical punishment than Tony for each equivalent minute. The issue w/ Tony is that his game HEAVILY relied on his speed & once he lost a couple of steps his game went down the drain. For a guy that never had a major injury Tony fell off faster than anyone expected.

kobyz
09-19-2015, 12:09 PM
As if Manu didn't come into the league at 25; Manu played a bunch of game in Europe (much more physical than the NBA) & for Argentina which is something you aren't factoring. Not to mention Manu had a much more reckless style (ala Wade) meaning he was taking more physical punishment than Tony for each equivalent minute. The issue w/ Tony is that his game HEAVILY relied on his speed & once he lost a couple of steps his game went down the drain. For a guy that never had a major injury Tony fell off faster than anyone expected.

Shitty rookie poster of the year!

Macca76
09-19-2015, 12:52 PM

What career did YOU have ? (Beside the asshole one which gets you to the HOF)

Clipper Nation
09-19-2015, 01:05 PM

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/images/flags/France.gif

apalisoc_9
09-19-2015, 01:06 PM
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/images/flags/France.gif

FkLA
09-19-2015, 01:15 PM

Hey man, I didn't watch the Spain game. How did MVPorker do?

RD2191
09-19-2015, 01:16 PM
http://i.ytimg.com/vi/DXUAyRRkI6k/maxresdefault.jpg

Crofl. Bitch boy got owned.

Kawhitstorm
09-19-2015, 01:18 PM

Don't you have some Palestinian kids to shoot or something.

kobyz
09-19-2015, 02:08 PM
Don't you have some Palestinian kids to shoot or something.

apalisoc_9
09-19-2015, 02:09 PM
I thought your were already going o kill yourself bro

kobyz
09-19-2015, 02:14 PM
It was close... Could still happened...

Mikeanaro
09-19-2015, 02:28 PM
It was close... Could still happened...
http://makeameme.org/media/created/send-me-.jpg

BD24
09-19-2015, 03:46 PM

I'm sure you could give him a good write up. "Ok look I've got this great candidate for you, he has fantasies of fucking his Aunt, he is a homophobe, and he has wet dreams about an NBA player. Oh and the best part, he spends about 90% of his day trying to troll an internet forum" of course their response would be "When can he start?".

apalisoc_9
09-19-2015, 05:33 PM
What a meltdown from OP, tbh:lol..Spurs fans turning on their own Hall of Famers and a Frenchman betraying the greatest player to play for his country..saddening, tbh..

WB bro

Silver&Black
09-19-2015, 05:39 PM
I thought your were already going o kill yourself bro

I thought you were going to stop posting forever bro

BD24
09-19-2015, 05:46 PM
What a meltdown from OP, tbh:lol..Spurs fans turning on their own Hall of Famers and a Frenchman betraying the greatest player to play for his country..saddening, tbh..
Because you would never do that..:rolleyes

kobyz
09-20-2015, 05:43 AM
Feel so bad for tony, a true spurs legend with big soul, he deserved better than this, even though him being over the hill and his body close to be done after all those years he killed himself for the spurs, playing big minutes since 19yo with that non stop moving woring out style of play, i was hoping he could still get this one in front of his home country to give him some joy with in this tough time he dealing with, but like always for a spur, he was was short of luck...

Agloco
09-20-2015, 10:00 AM
Et tu Brazil?

tholdren
09-20-2015, 01:57 PM
Check your PMs in the next few days, tbh..
grown men pm each other?

Brazil
09-20-2015, 02:49 PM

What meltdown tbh ? :lol

im not turning on anything... Crazy talk... Parker is done playing at highest level, it happens to the best ones, that's all tbh not the end of the world... He has 3 years left in his contract, I will be pleased to see him on opening day with his Spurs jersey tbh

3rd greatest spur all time... Not bad

Kawhitstorm
09-20-2015, 03:09 PM
grown men pm each other?

You must be a fat little girl..

Mr.Bottomtooth
09-21-2015, 08:36 AM
http://www.sportando.com/en/national-teams/national-teams/176372/tony-parker-and-nicolas-batum-say-they-will-not-retire-from-french-nt.html

Ed Helicopter Jones
09-24-2015, 01:46 AM

Nice thread Brazil.

In the same vein as the thread pulling the sheet over Manu, only to see him come back and beast in the 2014 playoffs. Pulling the reverse jinx. I applaud you! :tu

Brazil
09-24-2015, 09:18 AM

Nice thread Brazil.

In the same vein as the thread pulling the sheet over Manu, only to see him come back and beast in the 2014 playoffs. Pulling the reverse jinx. I applaud you! :tu

I try tbh

some sort of magic is our only hope

dabom
09-24-2015, 10:21 AM

I try tbh

some sort of magic is our only hope

Player fans on overtime I guess. :lol

Killakobe81
09-24-2015, 10:21 AM
What meltdown tbh ? :lol

im not turning on anything... Crazy talk... Parker is done playing at highest level, it happens to the best ones, that's all tbh not the end of the world... He has 3 years left in his contract, I will be pleased to see him on opening day with his Spurs jersey tbh

3rd greatest spur all time... Not bad

whoa.

1. Tim
2. David
3. Gervin
4. Parker or Manu I lean Manu but can see an argument for Tony. Tony has a Finals MVP but Gino has a a case for the one in 2005 as well. Parkers first step was sick and scary but in big moments Gino always scared me more as a Lakers fan.

Brazil
09-24-2015, 11:44 AM
whoa.

1. Tim
2. David
3. Gervin
4. Parker or Manu I lean Manu but can see an argument for Tony. Tony has a Finals MVP but Gino has a a case for the one in 2005 as well. Parkers first step was sick and scary but in big moments Gino always scared me more as a Lakers fan.

well at least your list is reasonable tbh

I know some posters that would go

1. Kawhi

2. Duncan
3. Green
4. Patty
5. Manu

42. Gervin
55. Sean
100. Robinson

140. The Coyotte
141. Parker

FkLA
09-24-2015, 02:50 PM
1. TD
2. DRob
3.Manu/Gervin
5. Kawhi
6. Elliott
7. Silas
8. Moore
9. Bowen
10. Little General/Enrique Porker

K...
09-24-2015, 03:33 PM
Kawhi in the top ten is precious. Right now he's below Shaun ell. And parker is above se. Both in talent and career strength.

Also lol at systems player Bowen being in the top ten. Bowen is a product of Tims defense more than parker is a product.

Brazil
09-24-2015, 03:48 PM
well at least your list is reasonable tbh

I know some posters that would go

1. Kawhi

2. Duncan
3. Green
4. Patty
5. Manu

42. Gervin
55. Sean
100. Robinson

140. The Coyotte
141. Parker

1. TD
2. DRob
3.Manu/Gervin
5. Kawhi
6. Elliott
7. Silas
8. Moore
9. Bowen

exibit A

Killakobe81
09-24-2015, 04:19 PM

exibit A

The PArker hate on here is worse than any of the hate thrown on Pau that get some spur fans bent out of shape. It was only 3 seasons ago that Parker was one 3 pointer away from arguably being the finals MVP for the 2nd time. Just two years ago Parker helped you guys win a title. Was he great in that finals? No and Kiwi was the proper choice as MVP. It was not long ago many argued for Tony to at least get some MVP and first team ALL NBA consideration ... he sucked last year. But I dont see how anyone can say he is not a top 5 spur all-time. I thought about Artis and Alvin but ultimately it is Tony, clearly.

Dont revise history the spurs were big 3. (4 if you count Pop) Duncan deserves the lion's share of the credit but Tony has been overall just as important as Manu ... I just think Gino is more clutch and more of a warrior so I take Gino over Tony but it's close.

ElNono
09-24-2015, 04:45 PM
The PArker hate on here is worse than any of the hate thrown on Pau.

:lol no, it's not. Some of your fellows were calling MVPau a fruit and what not, while he was all alone taking your team to the playoffs (the last time you were there).

ElNono
09-24-2015, 04:53 PM
It's more like the Kobe hate/irrational love, tbh... team fan is sad and knows he's been done for a few seasons now, and it's time to get that ego in check and move on for the betterment of the team... playerfan desperately cling to the good old days, bringing up PPG and what not despite the fact the dude is a traffic cone on defense, and his ego costs you games...

Brazil
09-24-2015, 05:35 PM
The PArker hate on here is worse than any of the hate thrown on Pau that get some spur fans bent out of shape. It was only 3 seasons ago that Parker was one 3 pointer away from arguably being the finals MVP for the 2nd time. Just two years ago Parker helped you guys win a title. Was he great in that finals? No and Kiwi was the proper choice as MVP. It was not long ago many argued for Tony to at least get some MVP and first team ALL NBA consideration ... he sucked last year. But I dont see how anyone can say he is not a top 5 spur all-time. I thought about Artis and Alvin but ultimately it is Tony, clearly.

Dont revise history the spurs were big 3. (4 if you count Pop) Duncan deserves the lion's share of the credit but Tony has been overall just as important as Manu ... I just think Gino is more clutch and more of a warrior so I take Gino over Tony but it's close.

again a very reasonable POV tbh

HI-FI
09-24-2015, 05:38 PM
1. TD
2. DRob
3.Manu/Gervin
5. Kawhi
6. Elliott
7. Silas
8. Moore
9. Bowen
+1

dabom
09-24-2015, 06:39 PM
ElNono going raw. Lmao.

Killakobe81
09-25-2015, 06:30 AM
It's more like the Kobe hate/irrational love, tbh... team fan is sad and knows he's been done for a few seasons now, and it's time to get that ego in check and move on for the betterment of the team... playerfan desperately cling to the good old days, bringing up PPG and what not despite the fact the dude is a traffic cone on defense, and his ego costs you games...

You act as though Tony "hate" is new phenomenon, El. Some of the church of Manu have been hating on Parker way before his decline. Most Laker fans loved Pau prior to the sweep of 2011

Clipper Nation
09-25-2015, 08:39 AM
1. Kawhi

2. Duncan
3. Green
4. Patty
5. Manu

42. Gervin
55. Sean
100. Robinson

140. The Coyotte
141. Parker
You're way overrating Porker, tbh.

eric365
09-25-2015, 09:01 AM
playerfan desperately cling to the good old days, bringing up PPG and what not despite the fact the dude is a traffic cone on defense, and his ego costs you games...

Can you name 3 posters that think Parker wasn't bad last year?

Do you think Parker would play or shoot more than Pop would tell him to?

Brazil
09-25-2015, 09:09 AM
You're way overrating Porker, tbh.

Probably but at least I'm a Spur fan posting on a Spur forum about a Spur player... you, on the other hand, in best case scenario, are a Spur fan with 39,000 fucking posts + alts who is faking being a Clips fan from LA... worst case scenario, you are indeed a Clip fan on a Spur forum with probably 20,000 posts about a team that is not yours and among these 20,000 probably half about a Spur player you hate

:lmao... must suck to be you

K...
09-25-2015, 10:15 AM
Probably but at least I'm a Spur fan posting on a Spur forum about a Spur player... you, on the other hand, in best case scenario, are a Spur fan with 39,000 fucking posts + alts who is faking being a Clips fan from LA... worst case scenario, you are indeed a Clip fan on a Spur forum with probably 20,000 posts about a team that is not yours and among these 20,000 probably half about a Spur player you hate

:lmao... must suck to be you

Plus he hates the best player, starting center, and coach on "his team" so he can't really be a clippers fan

spurraider21
09-25-2015, 01:07 PM
Check your PMs in the next few days, tbh..

spurraider21
09-25-2015, 01:07 PM
Plus he hates the best player, starting center, and coach on "his team" so he can't really be a clippers fan
and he's a charger fan who hates philip rivers :lol

his entire shtick is basically what Thebesteva used to do... shit on your own team all the time so avoid getting smack being thrown back at you. pussy behavior

Killakobe81
09-25-2015, 01:13 PM
and he's a charger fan who hates philip rivers :lol

his entire shtick is basically what Thebesteva used to do... shit on your own team all the time so avoid getting smack being thrown back at you. pussy behavior

Damn, multiple shits fired ...

spurraider21
09-25-2015, 01:14 PM
Damn, multiple shits fired ...
at least besteva grew a pair recently and has actually gone back to supporting his team

ElNono
09-25-2015, 02:22 PM
You act as though Tony "hate" is new phenomenon, El. Some of the church of Manu have been hating on Parker way before his decline. Most Laker fans loved Pau prior to the sweep of 2011

This level of vitriol certainly is. The Speedy Claxton thing used to be reserved to trolling, tbh... player fans will always hate though (and that include Laker player fans, as you know all too well), but that's nor here or there.

ElNono
09-25-2015, 02:33 PM
Can you name 3 posters that think Parker wasn't bad last year?

Do you think Parker would play or shoot more than Pop would tell him to?

:lol I was talking about Kobe.... but I suppose you could apply it to Tony just the same...

And sure. Pop wants his leaders (Tim, Manu, Tony) to show up when their best is needed. Sometimes it works and leads to wins, sometimes it doesn't and it leads to losses.

But it's up to the players to know their limitations and affect the game in a positive way.

This idea that the coach micromanages shot counts, especially in the playoffs, is naive and silly. On the overall, he might want certain players to get involved at specific times, but a proclamation of "Tony should not take more than x shots" is very un-Pop like.

Mikeanaro
09-25-2015, 03:50 PM
:lol I was talking about Kobe.... but I suppose you could apply it to Tony just the same..
This idea that the coach micromanages shot counts, especially in the playoffs, is naive and silly. On the overall, he might want certain players to get involved at specific times, but a proclamation of "Tony should not take more than x shots" is very un-Pop like.
Im sure he doesnt have that control over the big 2 and mvporka and he might want Kawhi taking more shots, but yes if certain role players starts playing hero or something like that for nothing Im sure he will bite their asses with fury and conviction (excepting MVPatty who is always gorgeous, god bless him).

Brazil
09-25-2015, 04:25 PM
:lol I was talking about Kobe.... but I suppose you could apply it to Tony just the same...

And sure. Pop wants his leaders (Tim, Manu, Tony) to show up when their best is needed. Sometimes it works and leads to wins, sometimes it doesn't and it leads to losses.

But it's up to the players to know their limitations and affect the game in a positive way.

:rolleyes

he is not micro managing it obviously but he clearly gives orientation, a while back he wanted parker to take at least 18 per game iirc, he clearly wants boris to shoot more like boris has said many times during interviews...

ElNono
09-25-2015, 11:17 PM

he is not micro managing it obviously but he clearly gives orientation, a while back he wanted parker to take at least 18 per game iirc, he clearly wants boris to shoot more like boris has said many times during interviews...

He clearly doesn't want players forcing the issue... move the ball, good to great shot, etc... obviously, he doesn't want Jimmer taking 25 shots, tbh... that's basic, but the question was if I think Tony takes more shots than Pop wants, and I don't think Pop really goes out there and tells Tony to shoot X shots. It's what the opponents gives you, and as a player you can still be an asset without scoring...

apalisoc_9
09-25-2015, 11:19 PM

I hope Parker breaks his ankles.

That ego shit won't accept a new role.

Oh dear basketball gods, please let parker never play basketball again.

Mikeanaro
09-26-2015, 03:28 AM
https://media.giphy.com/media/JzAmRZBlQaevS/giphy.gif

Brazil
09-27-2015, 03:45 PM
I hope Parker breaks his ankles.

That ego shit won't accept a new role.

Oh dear basketball gods, please let parker never play basketball again.

i hope you break your fingers tbh all of them

apalisoc_9
09-27-2015, 04:05 PM

you would rather parker play ego ball than allow the team to move towards a new direction?

You are the definition of Player fan.

Brazil
09-27-2015, 04:56 PM
you would rather parker play ego ball than allow the team to move towards a new direction?

You are the definition of Player fan.

I would rather see you break you fingers and be unable to use a keyboard for the rest of your life

im praying the forums God for that... World would be a better place without you posting shit tbh

apalisoc_9
09-27-2015, 05:01 PM
I would rather see you break you fingers and be unable to use a keyboard for the rest of your life

im praying the forums God for that... World would be a better place without you posting shit tbh

ad hominem..again.

Player fans refuse to answer a simple question..

But who am I kidding, they really would rather see the spurs sturggle than not see parker on the floor..

Disgusting.

No different than Kobe fans.

neboat
09-27-2015, 05:16 PM
It seems like there isn't really much alternative to our PG situation. Best cases are either TP returns to form or plays more within himself and try to focus on running the team vs scoring. Given the lack of alt solutions and TP returning to form seems unlikely, shouldn't the logically choice be: hope that both Pop/coaching staff/TD and TP realizes the type of role TP should play, give Mills and our other backup PG more playing time, and for us fans to cheer on TP and hope for the best?

apalisoc_9
09-27-2015, 05:20 PM
TP realizing a new role?

Where do you live brah? In dreamland?

We're talkiing about TP here..Not manu or TD.

neboat
09-27-2015, 05:28 PM
I agree, not realistic that TP himself realizing the new role. But he doesn't run the team. Pop does. TD is team leader and has influence. So if TP plays badly and Pop continues to throw him out there to shoot 20 times, then that's on Pop and TP. I would probably put the responsibility more on Pop, especially given his authority on the team. Athletes aren't very good at realizing their own decline (except for a guy like TD).

apalisoc_9
09-27-2015, 05:36 PM
I agree, not realistic that TP himself realizing the new role. But he doesn't run the team. Pop does. TD is team leader and has influence. So if TP plays badly and Pop continues to throw him out there to shoot 20 times, then that's on Pop and TP. I would probably put the responsibility more on Pop, especially given his authority on the team. Athletes aren't very good at realizing their own decline (except for a guy like TD).

Bottom line this team is going to be playing with Parker's hand on their ankles. The team needs to drag his ass..He's going to take shots he shouldn't, he's going to do things he can't, he's going to try be a star, he's going to try to be this and that..All detrimental to the team. He's really the biggest question mark for next year..And it isn't about him not playing at a level he was 2 years ago..People already know he's shitty..The big question is his role.

it doesn't look good if this team has to rely on Parker character as an Individual. He's legit Jefferson 2.0

kobyz
09-28-2015, 01:13 AM

This, he gonna jinx and bring bad karma ti the Spurs this year also...

apalisoc_9
09-28-2015, 01:18 AM
This, he gonna jinx and bring bad karma ti the Spurs this year also...

What's your opinion on Parker not realizing a new role? Should he be seated if he doesn't understand his limitations?

Mikeanaro
09-28-2015, 01:59 AM
What's your opinion on Parker not realizing a new role? Should he be seated if he doesn't understand his limitations?
Nah, he should not be seated, he should be raped in a dark alley and then get his legs snapped... a chopper arrives and throws his remaining disgusting being to the Bermuda triangle, Spurs win it all and a new era begins.
http://dc688.4shared.com/img/OfKMil4Ace/s7/15012be8fd0/Bermuda_Porker?async&rand=0.5465052112619134

kobyz
09-28-2015, 03:16 AM

I think you should first address those: Does Pop ask him to play a different role and Parker refuse? Does Parker can have any value as an off the ball role player? Does at this point of career and age is their any scoring pg that could effective change his game? When is the right time that you should start being real and stop all the hating, trolling and game planning?

kobyz
09-28-2015, 03:17 AM
Mike giving another blowjob to apa...

spurs10
09-28-2015, 09:52 AM
Tony will ultimately be our starting pg. There is no set 'who will take the shot' and it will indeed be a game of what the opponent will give us as EN said. Tony will adjusts his role accordingly with the addition of LMA and the growth of Kawhi. He has spoken about this himself and knows what he needs to do. Pop is not going to allow anyone to bog down our ball movement.

That is why we will continue to win.

Killakobe81
09-28-2015, 01:21 PM
I dont want the Spurs to ring but I do hope Parker makes y'all eat your words. Blatant disrespect for a proven champion. Y'all treating him like Bonner, Nea,l splitter or Udoka ...

ElNono
09-28-2015, 01:23 PM
I dont want the Spurs to ring but I do hope Parker makes y'all eat your words. Blatant disrespect for a proven champion. Y'all treating him like Bonner, Nea,l splitter or Udoka ...

People loved Splitter and Neal here though...

SpursforSix
09-28-2015, 01:30 PM
I think you should first address those: Does Pop ask him to play a different role and Parker refuse? Does Parker can have any value as an off the ball role player? Does at this point of career and age is their any scoring pg that could effective change his game? When is the right time that you should start being real and stop all the hating, trolling and game planning?

only one question of all of those needs to be asked:

Does/can Parker have any value as an off the ball role player?

No.
And there's no mentor value to keeping him around either.

Next question, "is there any team dumb enough to trade for him?"

Brazil
09-28-2015, 02:38 PM
ad hominem..again.

Player fans refuse to answer a simple question..

But who am I kidding, they really would rather see the spurs sturggle than not see parker on the floor..

Disgusting.

No different than Kobe fans.

:lol sorry brah I don't wish career ending injury to a Spurs player

:lmao player fans

Killakobe81
09-29-2015, 10:58 AM
People loved Splitter and Neal here though...

My point, exactly. Funny though when i lived in Sa most of the "pink" jerseys were Tony and Manu. chicks in SA digged those two even more than Timmy ...

ElNono
09-29-2015, 12:47 PM
My point, exactly. Funny though when i lived in Sa most of the "pink" jerseys were Tony and Manu. chicks in SA digged those two even more than Timmy ...

That's coz Tim is low-key, tbh

beirmeistr
09-29-2015, 02:22 PM
This upcoming season is as promising, if not more, as any that I can remember since 2002 (when I became a fan). I think that Parker realizes this and will adjust. uall it takes is a small tweaking of his ego. I think this eill be a great season.

dabom
10-27-2015, 02:51 PM
OP 1 year too late. Glad you're on board though. :tu

dabom
10-27-2015, 02:54 PM
Truth bomb bump shaming parkerstans. Will be closed in about a couple minutes. This one is hard to predict. :lmao

UNT Eagles 2016
10-27-2015, 02:55 PM
Smush Parker's real first name is also William :lmao

Brazil
10-27-2015, 02:56 PM
it is what it is

Here dacoon

dabom
10-27-2015, 02:58 PM
Here dacoon

Called me a coon when his favorite player is black. :lmao

"Now one can hope he will bounce back " You've been saying this for almost year. Nothing has changed. :lmao

Brazil
10-27-2015, 03:16 PM
Called me a coon when his favorite player is black. :lmao

"Now one can hope he will bounce back " You've been saying this for almost year. Nothing has changed. :lmao

your posts don't make any sense... as usual :lol but hey you did not write faggot :lol that's a start

apalisoc_9
10-27-2015, 03:51 PM
The op is such a fag. Tony is a top 5 spurs of all time and you want him dead? Wtf is wrong with you. Smdh...I know he is possibly the worst guard in the team but still...you make lefty look like a Parker fanboy

lefty
10-27-2015, 10:00 PM
The op is such a fag. Tony is a top 5 spurs of all time and you want him dead? Wtf is wrong with you. Smdh...I know he is possibly the worst guard in the team but still...you make lefty look like a Parker fanboy

apalisoc_9
10-27-2015, 10:02 PM

DenialTwist
10-28-2015, 06:20 AM
Bill Simmons and Joe House talk about Tony Parker again. They basically say they don't trust him and he's already fallen off, that's why they don't think Spurs will be successful.
:( Haven't heard anything positive yet. This should give Parker more motivation to increase his assist #'s and help the team win in a different role.

http://thebillsimmonspodcast.tumblr.com/post/131999999373/nba-overunder-part-2-with-joe-house

BillMc
10-28-2015, 06:45 AM
Bill Simmons and Joe House talk about Tony Parker again. They basically say they don't trust him and he's already fallen off, that's why they don't think Spurs will be successful.
:( Haven't heard anything positive yet. This should give Parker more motivation to increase his assist #'s and help the team win in a different role.

http://thebillsimmonspodcast.tumblr.com/post/131999999373/nba-overunder-part-2-with-joe-house

Thanks for posting. :toast

Speaking frankly I'd forgotten Bill Simmons still existed.

Brazil
10-28-2015, 08:38 AM

RIP his level of play that made him untill 2014 one of the elite player of the NBA, one of the most successful PG all time, a first ballot HOF... now he will adapt his game and be a serviceable player finishing his career with a Spurs jersey at 40 y/o with fortunately no major injuries. He is already considered the 3rd greatest Spurs player ever.

You, on the other hadn, are such a disgusting human being tbh... wishing a career ending injury to a Spurs legend :rolleyes ...

As for me I'm a Spurs fan and I will follow this team after Parker retire when you will leave the boat when Kawhi will decline

:rolleyes player fans

dabom
10-28-2015, 02:51 PM
Porker over Manu? Laughable. Lol

dabom
10-28-2015, 02:52 PM
No one in Sa thinks parker has been the better player between the two.

Brazil
04-28-2017, 10:23 AM
Parker is officially not dead... Parker stronger than Jesus tbh

Brazil
04-28-2017, 10:25 AM

fortunately he did not break his legs for this serie tbh...

Splits
04-28-2017, 10:26 AM

solid bump muh nig

dabom
04-28-2017, 11:03 AM
fortunately he did not break his legs for this serie tbh...

Dude is breaking down. Can he last 3 more series.. ?

Brazil
04-28-2017, 11:41 AM

I don't think so tbh but:

- I did not think he was capable to have a serie at 16 ppg .58 efg% 100% FTs with a > .500 from 3 with 2,5 attempts per game against a tough match up so yeah who knows ? :lol
- No matter what he surely was key to pull this win off which was quite unexpected tbh...

dabom
04-28-2017, 11:47 AM
I don't think so tbh but:

- I did not think he was capable to have a serie at 16 ppg .58 efg% 100% FTs with a > .500 from 3 with 2,5 attempts per game against a tough match up so yeah who knows ? :lol
- No matter what he surely was key to pull this win off which was quite unexpected tbh...

Dude was 2013 Tony last night. :lol

DocDoc
04-28-2017, 11:49 AM

We were visited by the ghost of Parkers past!

Brazil
04-28-2017, 11:51 AM

I loved the chemistry between him and Kawhi tbh last night, they played great together

hater
05-04-2017, 11:03 AM
:cry

have a good afterlife HOTS

:cry

will be missed

rjv
05-04-2017, 11:04 AM
it's not an ACL which would have likely ended his career. if anything, the quad repair may help him as that had been a lingering issue with him over the past few seasons.

hater
05-04-2017, 11:04 AM

Future HOFer
4 NBA rings
1 FMVP
6 NBA first team

him and Timmy will probably be hanging out for a while until he moves to Paris.

he will probably own a few ball clubs in France and become a sports magnate

good for him

dabom
05-04-2017, 11:06 AM
it's not an ACL which would have likely ended his career. if anything, the quad repair may help him as that had been a lingering issue with him over the past few seasons.

Sup, MOD?

SpursforSix

good for him

LOL at the thought of him and Timmy hanging out together. There's no fucking way.

hater
Please Tony. Please take Manu with you.

TheGreatYacht
05-04-2017, 11:08 AM
Please Tony. Please take Manu with you.

Brazil
05-04-2017, 11:10 AM

good for him

Our nigg Tony will be back tbh... he will play next year at some point... he will have dat vet role off the bench I wish for him since 2014 and will retire on his own terms not due to a freak injury

hater
05-04-2017, 11:12 AM
Our nigg Tony will be back tbh... he will play next year at some point... he will have dat vet role off the bench I wish for him since 2014 and will retire on his own terms not due to a freak injury

what vet role?

the shit vet role that Manu is playing right now? hell no

Parker will not go down like Manure.

he's done

dabom
05-04-2017, 11:12 AM
Even my nig Brazil knew parker can't last in tough consecutive series. It's fools gold to say otherwise. We should have started mills and played murray more when he was healthy.

Brazil
05-04-2017, 11:19 AM
Even my nig Brazil (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=14466) knew parker can't last in tough consecutive series. It's fools gold to say otherwise. We should have started mills and played murray more when he was healthy.

I had not in mind a freak injury like this one but

yeah it was unlikey he could have sustained that level of play through a whole POs especially with a coach who likes to lose games to send messages to his team. It is what it is tho, he played his ass off, did his very best and went down like a man challenging opponent bigs in the paint like he did his whole career.

Your nigg Patty is gonna have plenty of PT and responsabilities... I wish him the best tbh for him and for the Spurs :tu

Clipper Nation
05-04-2017, 11:23 AM
Nostdabomus :wow

Splits
05-04-2017, 11:35 AM
Looks like RC needs to be getting that $48.5 extension ready...

Brazil
05-05-2017, 12:23 PM
:cry not sure about you guys but for me It Still Hurts tbh... :cry

SAGirl
05-05-2017, 03:10 PM
:cry not sure about you guys but for me It Still Hurts tbh... :cry
Sorry about that loss Brazil.
It still hurts.

DAF86
05-05-2017, 03:17 PM
MVParker just need to re-shape his game a bit. Play off-ball, cut to the basket, master the corner three, etc. He's still the most reliable ball handler in the team by far.

:cry But spurraider21 and DPG21920 told me I'm a Parker hater :cry

cd98
05-05-2017, 03:43 PM
TBH, Kobe was never the same after the Achilles tear. Age and a major injury are the death knell to guys that were amazing athletes.

Brazil
05-05-2017, 03:55 PM
Sorry about that loss Brazil.
It still hurts.

thanks tbh...

appreciated :tu

Brazil
05-05-2017, 03:55 PM
:cry But spurraider21 (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=31905) and DPG21920 (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=13014) told me I'm a Parker hater :cry

The real Parker hater is nono tbh :lol

dabom
05-05-2017, 03:56 PM
Damn... :lol
ElNono

dabom
05-05-2017, 03:56 PM
It's Christmas for elnono. :lol

ElNono
05-05-2017, 05:08 PM
The real Parker hater is nono tbh :lol

damn...

Clipper Nation
05-05-2017, 06:36 PM
:cry But spurraider21 (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=31905) and DPG21920 (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=13014) told me I'm a Parker hater :cry
:lol Being a Porkersucker
:lol Being proud of being a Porkersucker