PDA

View Full Version : Tranny on Dr. Phil right now

MultiTroll
09-17-2015, 05:22 PM
Gary, stand up guy.
Raised his newphew Zack since Zack was two days old.
For all respects, Gary is the "father" of Zack.
Zack grows up, joins the military, gets married and has a kid (i think has a kid, i had to shut this off as i can only hack so much)
Zack calls Gary one day and declares he wants to go full on Caitlyn Jender.

Gary the stand up Uncle is freaking highly disturbed by this. No reason to think this is ratings acting.

ChumpDumper/Blake I'm sure you are watching this and applauding Caitlyn.
Not sure if Dr. Phil is going to try to sell the Caitlyn shit to Uncle Gary, but it has that tone.

Can you simply tell me how Gary is doing by the end of the show?
Judy maybe you are catching this.

Blake
09-17-2015, 06:25 PM
ChumpDumper/Blake I'm sure you are watching this

No but roflmfao that you are

Reck
09-17-2015, 06:40 PM
This is the stuff fabbs worries about watching.

What a fucking homo.

Kool tier level posting nigga.

Silver&Black
09-17-2015, 06:57 PM

Yeah that was a fail from OP.

benefactor
09-17-2015, 07:29 PM
:lol watching Dr. Phil

Infinite_limit
09-17-2015, 07:44 PM
I caught previews of this. Gary is downright heartbroken. It's gut wrenching to see.

MultiTroll
09-17-2015, 08:29 PM
beanerfvckter
Reck
any other Rim Job Contest runners,

Not sure how to post to multiple faggots at once, so....

Ya i occassionally help write for this guy below so, ya. Even tho i have Dr Phil down, still helps to take a fresh look now and again. :lol
http://www.drphilimpersonator.com/

MultiTroll
09-17-2015, 08:31 PM
I caught previews of this. Gary is downright heartbroken. It's gut wrenching to see.
Really is. Seems like a stand up guy who also gave his heart and soul to raising that kid.
As to the ex wife, kkkkrrrist to walk in and see him with another tranny.

Problem is most of the therapists buy into that shit also. Whoever Dr. Phil hooks her up with may or may not help. Did you see where 24 freakin percent said they would stay after mate dropped the bombshell?

benefactor
09-17-2015, 08:34 PM
^faggot

Infinite_limit
09-17-2015, 09:53 PM
Really is. Seems like a stand up guy who also gave his heart and soul to raising that kid.
As to the ex wife, kkkkrrrist to walk in and see him with another tranny.

Problem is most of the therapists buy into that shit also. Whoever Dr. Phil hooks her up with may or may not help. Did you see where 24 freakin percent said they would stay after mate dropped the bombshell?
Very very selfish. Honestly, Gary should murder Jenner. It's obvious she shoulders much of the blame here.
If I were Gary I'd go out guns blazing with a lasting message

DJR210
09-17-2015, 11:58 PM
:lol OP further asserting himself as a faggot

CavsSuperFan
09-18-2015, 08:57 AM
I watched some of it on account that I don’t want to be racist like many of you people….:cry

Then his wife broke down crying, describing how she walked in on him having homosexual sex with another transgender…The dude could care less & just said this is who I am now…The wife was so distraught that she tried to commit suicide….The saddest Dr Phil I have ever seen…:cry

The wife had a very pretty face & I was thinking that thousands of men watching the show would want her for their wife…:tu

DMC
09-18-2015, 09:24 AM
Wait, so the guy tried to be a man but couldn't. The wife tried to commit suicide but couldn't. Sounds like they are perfect for each other.

If you happen to be female and don't have the wherewithal to know the man you're producing puppies for is a faggot, you're not paying attention to anyone but yourself.

Dr.Phil
09-18-2015, 09:58 AM
Gary needs to ask himself if his love for his nephew son is stronger than his feelings about transsexuals.
His inner struggle must be dealt with if he is to move on with his relationship with his son.

MultiTroll
09-18-2015, 10:55 AM
Wait, so the guy tried to be a man but couldn't. The wife tried to commit suicide but couldn't. Sounds like they are perfect for each other.

If you happen to be female and don't have the wherewithal to know the man you're producing puppies for is a faggot, you're not paying attention to anyone but yourself.
She knows he is a tranny. She walked into the hospital to find sHe and another sHe having sex. Wife then told her Caitlyn guy she felt like committing suicide. To show you the level of his selfishness, he didn't even offer any solice. Rather, sHe said she should consider an open relationship where they stay together married but sHe will continue seeing trannys etc God knows what else on the side. :lmao :depressed

Wife is conflicted on staying with him due in large part to the bullshit influence the world at large puts out. (Caitly Jender-Hollywood propaganda, bullshit psychologists etc)

Of course Dr. Phil is trying to make them all still have a relationship, that being the Dad, the wife and the sHe. They brought that ex Navy seal thing on and it gave it's 2 cents worth.

MultiTroll
09-18-2015, 10:58 AM
Gary needs to ask himself if his love for his nephew son is stronger than his feelings about transsexuals.
If one did not know what the actual Dr. Phil ep was about, the above could be read as an upcoming episode of Jerry Jerry. :lol

Infinite_limit
09-18-2015, 02:11 PM
I watched some of it on account that I don’t want to be racist like many of you people….:cry

Then his wife broke down crying, describing how she walked in on him having homosexual sex with another transgender…The dude could care less & just said this is who I am now…The wife was so distraught that she tried to commit suicide….The saddest Dr Phil I have ever seen…:cry

The wife had a very pretty face & I was thinking that thousands of men watching the show would want her for their wife…:tu
Fucking sickening

Unbelievable selfisheness

SnakeBoy
09-18-2015, 04:53 PM
:lol op pwns himself

DJR210
09-18-2015, 05:34 PM

Per usual

DMX7
09-18-2015, 06:05 PM
This is the stuff fabbs worries about watching.

What a fucking homo.

Kool tier level posting nigga.

:lol

I didn't know anyone watched that except for bored housewives.

DMC
09-18-2015, 06:21 PM
Owning yourself puts you right back where you were, so it's certainly not a bad thing to own yourself.

koriwhat
09-19-2015, 12:57 PM
Dr phil, where no real doctors host said show but dumbasses everywhere still call this dipshit a doc.

Joseph Kony
09-19-2015, 06:13 PM
thread backfire :lol

MultiTroll
12-15-2022, 01:51 PM
Very very selfish. Honestly, Gary should murder Jenner. It's obvious she shoulders much of the blame here.
If I were Gary I'd go out guns blazing with a lasting message

Fucking sickening

Unbelievable selfisheness
And sure enough:

Retired Navy SEAL made famous after coming out as trans announces detransition: 'Destroyed my life' | Fox News (https://www.foxnews.com/us/retired-navy-seal-made-famous-coming-out-trans-announces-detransition-destroyed-my-life)

Ex-Navy SEAL who detransitioned warns transgender teens: ‘You need to slow down’ (msn.com) (https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/ex-navy-seal-who-detransitioned-warns-transgender-teens-e2-80-98you-need-to-slow-down-e2-80-99/ar-AA15cr3O)

spurraider21
12-15-2022, 03:31 PM
:lmao posting the same story to a different thread after you got dragged in the other one

MultiTroll
12-15-2022, 03:57 PM
:lmao posting the same story to a different thread after you got dragged in the other one
You didn't drag shit.

Your dipping and dodging in the other thread will be addressed.

koriwhat
12-15-2022, 04:23 PM
Your dipping and dodging in the other thread will be addressed.

Superiority complex much bro? I bet SR21 is shaking in his penny loafers.

MultiTroll
12-28-2022, 08:31 PM
I bet SR21 is shaking in his penny loafers.
As he's listening to Cher and watching We Are Out or similar?

ChumpDumper
12-29-2022, 02:01 AM
:lol OP watches Dr. Phil.