PDA

View Full Version : Nothing against Christianity, but why is Jesus White?

apalisoc_9
09-17-2015, 10:13 PM
I defend Christianity on a daily here, but why is the representation of Jesus on a majority is white?

I just find it hilarious how this blatant changing of his colour ridiculously hilarious.

I've had this discussion with my GF multiple times, but Jesus most descended as a Brownie..heck there's a bigger chance he was black than White...

Is it so hard for Christians to accept the fact that he descended as a Brownie?

Save me, Jesus can be any ethnicity BS...I'm just talking about the fact how Christians have changed Religious figures from browns to White...:lol

It's really hard to take Christianity seriously and not doubt forgery within the Romans and Politicians through the years when you have an obvious and blatant of Jesus himself...

I have to argue with my family about his all the time....

Quetzal-X
09-17-2015, 11:08 PM
IMO he is white because it helped to destroy the black/nonwhite more easily.

Quetzal-X
09-17-2015, 11:20 PM
I defend Christianity on a daily here, but why is the representation of Jesus on a majority is white?

I just find it hilarious how this blatant changing of his colour ridiculously hilarious.

I've had this discussion with my GF multiple times, but Jesus most descended as a Brownie..heck there's a bigger chance he was black than White...

Is it so hard for Christians to accept the fact that he descended as a Brownie?

Save me, Jesus can be any ethnicity BS...I'm just talking about the fact how Christians have changed Religious figures from browns to White...:lol

It's really hard to take Christianity seriously and not doubt forgery within the Romans and Politicians through the years when you have an obvious and blatant of Jesus himself...

I have to argue with my family about his all the time....

What does your gf/fam say about it tbh?

How does that differ from how you see him?

tbh

Infinite_limit
09-17-2015, 11:20 PM
"conceived in the womb of his mother Mary through the Holy Spirit without the agency of a human father and born while Mary was yet a virgin"

If we don't know his father, we can't know for sure how he would look. Blonde hair - very unlikely because Jesus had a childhood and he didn't "stick out". Which also hints he wasn't black because he would have stuck out like a potential Black James Bond on a secret spy mission.

Why is he White? Because Europeans wouldn't idolize some brown guy [back then :lol]. This is the typical Catholic Jesus I see. Could that guy come from those humble beginnings? Not too far off with a little desert tan.

http://ourladyofthesun.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/sacred_heart.jpg

Infinite_limit
09-17-2015, 11:22 PM
Sidenote: White women are viewed as ''Angelic''. You kinda want your Holy Spirits to have an Angelic aura.

tlongII
09-17-2015, 11:28 PM
There is no compelling evidence that Jesus even existed. Unless you're talking about Jesus Garcia anyway.

Quetzal-X
09-17-2015, 11:29 PM
Revelations describes him as having feet like burnished brass, As if it was in a furnace . That sounds like a very very dark black man with shiny ass skin. Wooly hair. Like a lamb. Not straight long hair.

apalisoc_9
09-17-2015, 11:30 PM
There is no compelling evidence that Jesus even existed. Unless you're talking about Jesus Garcia anyway.

:lol

apalisoc_9
09-17-2015, 11:33 PM
Revelations describes him as having feet like burnished brass, As if it was in a furnace . That sounds like a very very dark black man with shiny ass skin. Wooly hair. Like a lamb. Not straight long hair.

dark skinned brownie. Like Yemeni and Southern Gulfs..

I've read his descriptions on revelations and even the Islamic books..

He's described as a dark skinned individual with shiny skinny. He also had to be really dark to be describe as dark skinned person because from perspective, brownies are already dark.

Avante
09-17-2015, 11:35 PM
Everyone was white not just Jesus.

Why would God want to black when they were without question an inferior race back then.

Chris
09-17-2015, 11:37 PM
Look up Cesare Borgia and you will find that answer OP

apalisoc_9
09-17-2015, 11:39 PM
Again, from a middle eastern perspective, if you're going to be described as darker skinned color you'd have to be really dark.

apalisoc_9
09-17-2015, 11:40 PM
Look up Cesare Borgia and you will find that answer OP

Scary. He looks oddly like the same Jesus Christians kneel and pray to...

Quetzal-X
09-17-2015, 11:42 PM
Everyone was white not just Jesus.

Why would God want to black when they were without question an inferior race back then.

A good question would also be "why would the white man (who did change his biblical description) not want the bigger, stronger , faster black man knowing the Ultimate Father of all Universes --Looks Just Like They Do. ??

Quetzal-X
09-17-2015, 11:44 PM

Who ok'd this change? A better question is -

If He is the Ultimate Judge...Who dare cover the face of the Main Main Eternal Judge??

Quetzal-X
09-17-2015, 11:47 PM

When Black and Mexicans as a whole realize they kneel before a false image...We gon tap that ass, believe that.

Quetzal-X
09-17-2015, 11:51 PM
A good question would also be "why would the white man (who did change his biblical description) not want the bigger, stronger , faster black man knowing the Ultimate Father of all Universes --Looks Just Like They Do. ??

Many trolls Talk about blacks not having a father figure. Well what if they identified the god as their literal father figure? neh too risky right? Cant have the blacks feel worthy, especially not for the founding of the america.

Trill Clinton
09-18-2015, 12:01 AM
quetzal keeping it 100 in here. respect.

apalisoc_9
09-18-2015, 12:09 AM
I mean seriously if a middle eastern man is describing Jesus as a Dark skinned man..he could have been black, maybe something closer to Egyptians in the south or southern gulfs...

Arabs are already brownish skin in nature so to describe someone darker skinned, he must have been really dark.

Quetzal-X
09-18-2015, 12:14 AM
I mean seriously if a middle eastern man is describing Jesus as a Dark skinned man..he could have been black, maybe something closer to Egyptians in the south or southern gulfs...

Arabs are already brownish skin in nature so to describe someone darker skinned, he must have been really dark.

Thats not it though. The hair on his head an face were white like wool , like a lamb.

Which people have the darrrrk, shiny ass skin AND Wooly White hair? An old Black man does.

apalisoc_9
09-18-2015, 12:17 AM
Thats not it though. The hair on his head an face were white like wool , like a lamb.

Which people have the darrrrk, shiny ass skin AND Wooly White hair? An old Black man does.

Many Gulf Arabs, specially yemeni arabs have very similar hair to Black people..

srs.

Quetzal-X
09-18-2015, 12:22 AM
Many Gulf Arabs, specially yemeni arabs have very similar hair to Black people..

srs.

Would real 'muricans ever EVER admit it? Hell fucking no! It would default to damage-control.

Would a black god be ok in the Confederate South? They'd rather lie to themselves.

The only words that count are the bibles word .

apalisoc_9
09-18-2015, 12:29 AM
Would real 'muricans ever EVER admit it? Hell fucking no! It would default to damage-control.

Would a black god be ok in the Confederate South? They'd rather lie to themselves.

The only words that count are the bibles word .

But the old bible described him as dark skinned. srs

Quetzal-X
09-18-2015, 12:37 AM
So how do you feel about it apilisoc9?

And the fam? tbh

spurraider21
09-18-2015, 12:53 AM
i dont know, are jews typically brown?

apalisoc_9
09-18-2015, 01:03 AM
i dont know, are jews typically brown?

yeah, Jews back then were brown.

but you gotta remember most Jews today in Israel are from Europe..not the middle east.

Every Abrahamic religion are from the brownies.

apalisoc_9
09-18-2015, 01:05 AM
So how do you feel about it apilisoc9?

And the fam? tbh

I think it speaks volume of how much alteration Christianity has gone through for political reasons..If religion is real, it's either Judaism or Islam...

I haven't studied modern Judaism though...

Jesus
09-18-2015, 05:12 AM
My message of love and compassion for your fellow man does not ride on the color of my skin.
Love is color blind.
http://www.melanniesvobodasnd.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/face-of-jesus1.jpg
I've got my eye on all my children.

AlexJones
09-18-2015, 05:48 AM
He was a fucking dirty kike.

benefactor
09-18-2015, 06:25 AM
http://pop.h-cdn.co/assets/cm/15/05/54c80aa6d2610_-_face-of-jesus-01-0312-de.jpg
tbh

Chinook
09-18-2015, 06:52 AM
We don't know, because the part of Matthew where Jesus finds a basketball court and plays a pickup game with nine of his disciples was forever lost to history after the fall of Rome.

baseline bum
09-18-2015, 07:04 AM
We don't know, because the part of Matthew where Jesus finds a basketball court and plays a pickup game with nine of his disciples was forever lost to history after the fall of Rome.

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view3/1582326/gwar-jesus-basketball-o.gif

DMC
09-18-2015, 07:36 AM
If it makes the OP feel any better, the historicity of Jesus of Nazareth is highly suspect.

benefactor
09-18-2015, 07:58 AM
Beat me to it.:lol

Brazil
09-18-2015, 08:18 AM
OP spent a lot of time arguing with family and GF :lol they must think dude is a giant ass arguing for pleasure of arguing...

Chinook
09-18-2015, 08:49 AM

Yeesh, no wonder that segment was lost. Definitely white.

spurtech09
09-18-2015, 09:16 PM
??????????????????????????????????

spurtech09
09-18-2015, 09:46 PM
First Letter of John-----John 4 (7-12)Dear friends,let us love one another,because love comes from God.Whoever loves is a child of God and knows God.Whoever does not love does not know God,for God is love.And God showed his love for us by sending his only Son into the world,so that we might have life through him.This is what love is: it is not that we have loved God, but that he loved us and sent his Son to be the means by which our sins are forgiven. Dear friends, if this is how God loved us , then we should love one another. No one has ever seen God, but if we love one another , God lives in union with us,and his love is made perfect in us.

spurtech09
09-18-2015, 10:00 PM
At this present time .....this generation.....no one knows how Jesus looks.....no one knows his color of skin cause none of us has never seen him........Well I haven't seen the Lord.....but view him by heart....Faith......Holy Spirit......I know theres people who have had dreams and visions of GOD....people view him with a shiney bright glow to him.....with blue eyes.....long hair.....but those are just dreams.....bible says dreams don't mean anything....unless there from GOD....

apalisoc_9
09-18-2015, 10:13 PM
Typical BS...no one knows how jesus looks. :lmao

He's portrayed as white, by the same people that fought under the name of Christianity for thousands of years.

Yes, if I Jesus was born in Africa,,,maybe he was white?

Just accept the fact that your church tried to lie to you..and who knows what kind of other lies they've made.

spurtech09
09-18-2015, 10:22 PM
Get ready brothers and sisters.....Jesus is COMING.....Don't know the day time or hour....Jesus Christ is COMING!!!!!Forgive for sins REPENT!!!!!!Seek GOD!!!!Praise the Lord Jesus Christ and all Power and Glory to God.....

spurtech09
09-18-2015, 10:33 PM
Typical BS...no one knows how jesus looks. :lmao

He's portrayed as white, by the same people that fought under the name of Christianity for thousands of years.

Yes, if I Jesus was born in Africa,,,maybe he was white?

Just accept the fact that your church tried to lie to you..and who knows what kind of other lies they've made.Don't go to church cause churches don't speak the truth......I just read my bible and follow GOD....

apalisoc_9
09-18-2015, 10:49 PM
Don't go to church cause churches don't speak the truth......I just read my bible and follow GOD....

The same Bible that went from Old testement to new testement..You realize the same people who protrayed Jesus as White are the same people who rewrote the testement?

Quetzal-X
09-18-2015, 10:55 PM
At this present time .....this generation.....no one knows how Jesus looks.....no one knows his color of skin cause none of us has never seen him........Well I haven't seen the Lord.....but view him by heart....Faith......Holy Spirit......I know theres people who have had dreams and visions of GOD....people view him with a shiney bright glow to him.....with blue eyes.....long hair.....but those are just dreams.....bible says dreams don't mean anything....unless there from GOD....

What "people say" is irrelevant. Either the Bible and jesus god is true or it is not,
Revelations. Read it. It states very plainly he was not white, they made it obvious he was reaaalllll fuckin dark. not blue eyes(they were like fire)
not blonde hair/beard - it was white like a lamb would have. Revelations kinda means to reveal ya know? The bible is either everlasting and true or it is not. Why are you in denial st? Either it is the final word or it is not. So is the bible lying st?

Which is it st?

spurtech09
09-18-2015, 11:02 PM
The same Bible that went from Old testement to new testement..You realize the same people who protrayed Jesus as White are the same people who rewrote the testement?what are you trying to get at ?Curious....What does white have to with anything?God could be white,black,tan,or any other color.....All I know is that God is the Creator.....The almighty King...

apalisoc_9
09-18-2015, 11:07 PM
what are you trying to get at ?Curious....What does white have to with anything?God could be white,black,tan,or any other color.....All I know is that God is the Creator.....The almighty King...

Read the revelations.

Why do you cherry pick Christian writings?

Quetzal-X
09-18-2015, 11:11 PM
what are you trying to get at ?Curious....What does white have to with anything?God could be white,black,tan,or any other color.....All I know is that God is the Creator.....The almighty King...

Where in the bible does it say he can be any color? If color did not matter, then why is it in Revelations of all places? Revelations does not say he was any color you wanted. Why do you feel you can change the words of the bible to make you feel comfortable? Its a little blasphemous for you to fine-tune the bible because of its gaping flaws.

spurtech09
09-18-2015, 11:15 PM
Read the revelations.

Why do you cherry pick Christian writings?ok I will.......always do anyways:).....You can say whatever you want......nothing is going to change the fact that I believe in god....my faith in god.....my love for god....and im not the only one in the world that has trust in god because he is the Creator....you cannot deny that.....The lord is a loving god and he loves everybody......

spurtech09
09-18-2015, 11:16 PM
First Letter of John-----John 4 (7-12)Dear friends,let us love one another,because love comes from God.Whoever loves is a child of God and knows God.Whoever does not love does not know God,for God is love.And God showed his love for us by sending his only Son into the world,so that we might have life through him.This is what love is: it is not that we have loved God, but that he loved us and sent his Son to be the means by which our sins are forgiven. Dear friends, if this is how God loved us , then we should love one another. No one has ever seen God, but if we love one another , God lives in union with us,and his love is made perfect in us.

apalisoc_9
09-18-2015, 11:21 PM
Where in the bible does it say he can be any color? If color did not matter, then why is it in Revelations of all places? Revelations does not say he was any color you wanted. Why do you feel you can change the words of the bible to make you feel comfortable? Its a little blasphemous for you to fine-tune the bible because of its gaping flaws.

There is no way Jesus can be of any colour if he was real...What is he a Rainbow? :lol

If colour doesn't matter, why is he White in almost all churches you go to? Face it, he is either a fabrication or the Jesus you are kneeling to nowadys is made by people in Europe because they didn't want whites to kneel on Browns or Blacks. If there is already fabrication in that, what makes you think there aren't any other fabrications?

You're either following an altered religion full of fabrications or Religion isn't real.

Quetzal-X
09-18-2015, 11:21 PM

Well, imo it is No Fucking coincidence that the color of jesus god was altered intentionally sometime before those baby cock suckers spaniard catholics passed their disease(mental,spiritual, physical) onto the New World. Color has ALWAYS mattered, especially in the Americas. Do you st think its just a minor detail that the painting was requested by Cesare own pops rodrigo Catholic Pope Alexander VI?

Only real fucking demonic motherfuckers would conceal the face of the JUDGE.

If he is the LIGHT, then who has been covering the LIGHT?

Sounds to me like your Jesus is the fucking devil bro.

apalisoc_9
09-18-2015, 11:25 PM
Well, imo it is No Fucking coincidence that the color of jesus god was altered intentionally sometime before those baby cock suckers spaniard catholics passed their disease(mental,spiritual, physical) onto the New World. Color has ALWAYS mattered, especially in the Americas. Do you st think its just a minor detail that the painting was requested by Cesare own pops rodrigo Catholic Pope Alexander VI?

Only real fucking demonic motherfuckers would conceal the face of the JUDGE.

If he is the LIGHT, then who has been covering the LIGHT?

Sounds to me like your Jesus is the fucking devil bro.

color doesn't matter but every church has him as a whitey..Lol

Not to mention Moses, Abraham is supposed to be whitey?

If it didn't matter, you will portray them as what they really are.

The chances of Moses or Abraham being White is as Good as me sleeping with Barbara Palvin a few minutes from now.

spurtech09
09-18-2015, 11:30 PM
Hey I got idea brothers:)Instead of complaining,complaining,and complaining....Teach me a few things about Jesus Christ.....I will tell you what I know...cause Im all about the love brothers....God is love...God loves everyone.....So since you know everything.....We can spread the word God!!!!!We can preach on the streets.....???????Together...

Quetzal-X
09-18-2015, 11:33 PM
It is no fucking secret that catholic religion was used to fucking destroy as much of Mexicans history and cultural foundation as possible , those spaniard pedophiles started arriving and converting by force through the new world around 1492. Thats no coincidence. Black and Brown man out there...you have no business in a damn church. btw Are you a Mexican st tbh?

spurtech09
09-18-2015, 11:35 PM
Hey I got idea brothers:)Instead of complaining,complaining,and complaining....Teach me a few things about Jesus Christ.....I will tell you what I know...cause Im all about the love brothers....God is love...God loves everyone.....So since you know everything.....We can spread the word God!!!!!We can preach on the streets.....???????Together...

apalisoc_9
09-18-2015, 11:35 PM

I'm not that one who believes in Jesus...

Maybe he is real, maybe he isnt

Why are you still believing in a religion that has obvious fabrication though?

Let's assume Jesus is real..why do believe in the religion that portrayed falsely?

spurtech09
09-18-2015, 11:43 PM
I'm not that one who believes in Jesus...

Maybe he is real, maybe he isnt

Why are you still believing in a religion that has obvious fabrication though?

Let's assume Jesus is real..why do believe in the religion that portrayed falsely?That's the problem....you don't believe......have faith in god

spurtech09
09-18-2015, 11:44 PM
Trust god.....have faith in god...believe god........trust no man but god

Clipper Nation
09-18-2015, 11:46 PM

Huh? The vast majority of Biblical scholars believe Jesus existed.

Quetzal-X
09-18-2015, 11:47 PM
Trust god.....have faith in god...believe god........trust no man but god

Which god do we trust?

spurtech09
09-18-2015, 11:53 PM
Which god do we trust?.....Yeshua and Jehovah

Quetzal-X
09-18-2015, 11:56 PM
.....Yeshua and Jehovah

What's it like being in denial about jesus? Does it hurt?

spurtech09
09-18-2015, 11:56 PM
What's it like being in denial about jesus? Does it hurt?huh?

Quetzal-X
09-19-2015, 12:02 AM
follow along bro. Your bible god is a lie , you just do not have the ammo to squirm your way out of it--and it is glaring. You just have no problems believing lies that affect your every move in life. Do you have like a stockholm syndrome thing goin on bro?

apalisoc_9
09-19-2015, 12:06 AM
follow along bro. Your bible god is a lie , you just do not have the ammo to squirm your way out of it--and it is glaring. You just have no problems believing lies that affect your every move in life. Do you have like a stockholm syndrome thing goin on bro?

DMC
09-19-2015, 12:07 AM
Get ready brothers and sisters.....Jesus is COMING.....Don't know the day time or hour....Jesus Christ is COMING!!!!!Forgive for sins REPENT!!!!!!Seek GOD!!!!Praise the Lord Jesus Christ and all Power and Glory to God.....
Shut the fuck up. Fuck your shitty fake ass god and fuck your fake ass Jesus.

apalisoc_9
09-19-2015, 12:18 AM
Shut the fuck up. Fuck your shitty fake ass god and fuck your fake ass Jesus.

God :lol

spurtech09
09-19-2015, 12:19 AM
follow along bro. Your bible god is a lie , you just do not have the ammo to squirm your way out of it--and it is glaring. You just have no problems believing lies that affect your every move in life. Do you have like a stockholm syndrome thing goin on bro?Yeshua is Jesus Christ in Hebrew......and this is the real....God also said not judge unless im being Judged...So its like this...Theres going to come a time where im going to run person who is going to try to deceive me or anyone who believes in god just because they don't believe in god and say such nonsense about god or anything that has to do with god.....why cause there in the dark...there evil ...yes q your a evil person......wake up bro before its too late...theres still time left bro.....seek god and he will get you out of the dark....realize that theres only one god and that is Jehovah.....father of Jesus.....the true creator....just admit it you don't believe in god.....than what do you believe in...you have 2 opitions...god or satan?choose....you definitely do not want to go to hell?God is the only way ......good or bad?.....light or dark.......God is the right light....wake up before its too late...you don't want to suffer for the rest of your life in the flaming pits with the demons tormenting you......jesus is the way and the only way....so keep mocking the lord and saying lies,cuss words and etc etc....your just spreading evil bro......you don't want to feel the wrath of god when he comes...because he will destroy all evil.....you want to live a good life than turn to jesus Christ........he loves you......

spurtech09
09-19-2015, 12:20 AM
Shut the fuck up. Fuck your shitty fake ass god and fuck your fake ass Jesus.no thanks :)

spurtech09
09-19-2015, 12:26 AM
can't believe how many people evil people are in here...its true only a few are going to be saved...right now theres a lot of evil in this forum....ouch...may god have mercy on your souls...don't want to wish any bad on no one but wow.....what has happened to people?we suppose to love one another...forgive one another.....say what you want to say people but your words don't hurt me:)...no one can fade the power of God...Praise the Almighty King Jesus Christ....Alll Power Glory to God

Wake up brothers and Sisters....Jesus is COMING

apalisoc_9
09-19-2015, 12:29 AM
can't believe how many people evil people are in here...its true only a few are going to be saved...right now theres a lot of evil in this forum....ouch...may god have mercy on your souls...don't want to wish any bad on no one but wow.....what has happened to people?we suppose to love one another...forgive one another.....say what you want to say people but your words don't hurt me:)...no one can fade the power of God...Praise the Almighty King Jesus Christ....Alll Power Glory to God

He never arrived bro.

spurtech09
09-19-2015, 12:33 AM
Hey my intentions in here is to wake people up....say want you want to say about the Lord Almighty....Your lies....your hateful words.....nothing is going to change the fact that there is only one true god and he loves us all...he's all for us and he wants whats best for us.....He is the true King.....You think by speaking nonsense is going to help any?Nope it not.....

apalisoc_9
09-19-2015, 12:37 AM
Hey my intentions in here is to wake people up....say want you want to say about the Lord Almighty....Your lies....your hateful words.....nothing is going to change the fact that there is only one true god and he loves us all...he's all for us and he wants whats best for us.....He is the true King.....You think by speaking nonsense is going to help any?Nope it not.....

Even if Jesus was real, he never said he was God bro.

spurtech09
09-19-2015, 12:39 AM
He never arrived bro.He could be here already.....The time will come where he will reveal himself.....Don't know the day time or hour....be ready.......Jesus is COMING.....why cause he loves you....May god bless you:)

apalisoc_9
09-19-2015, 12:40 AM
He could be here already.....The time will come where he will reveal himself.....Don't know the day time or hour....be ready.......Jesus is COMING.....why cause he loves you....May god bless you:)

And if he was real, you wouldn't know how he looks..You probably already think he's white..revelations says he was dark skinned..

spurtech09
09-19-2015, 12:42 AM
Even if Jesus was real, he never said he was God bro.God is Jehovah......Jesus Christ is the Saviour ....son of GOD.....To reach God we have to go through Jesus.....the one who sacrificed for are sins brother

apalisoc_9
09-19-2015, 12:43 AM
God is Jehovah......Jesus Christ is the Saviour ....son of GOD.....To reach God we have to go through Jesus.....the one who sacrificed for are sins brother

So Jesus Isn't God? and I ain't your brother..Don;t believe in fairy tales.

Quetzal-X
09-19-2015, 12:45 AM
Yeshua is Jesus Christ in Hebrew......and this is the real....God also said not judge unless im being Judged...So its like this...Theres going to come a time where im going to run person who is going to try to deceive me or anyone who believes in god just because they don't believe in god and say such nonsense about god or anything that has to do with god.....why cause there in the dark...there evil ...yes q your a evil person......wake up bro before its too late...theres still time left bro.....seek god and he will get you out of the dark....realize that theres only one god and that is Jehovah.....father of Jesus.....the true creator....just admit it you don't believe in god.....than what do you believe in...you have 2 opitions...god or satan?choose....you definitely do not want to go to hell?God is the only way ......good or bad?.....light or dark.......God is the right light....wake up before its too late...you don't want to suffer for the rest of your life in the flaming pits with the demons tormenting you......jesus is the way and the only way....so keep mocking the lord and saying lies,cuss words and etc etc....your just spreading evil bro......you don't want to feel the wrath of god when he comes...because he will destroy all evil.....you want to live a good life than turn to jesus Christ........he loves you......

You are a shitty christian, any christian worth their salt would fucking know-Blasphemers have NO way in bro. You should know this. Why dont you know this bro?

Quetzal-X
09-19-2015, 12:49 AM
God is Jehovah......Jesus Christ is the Saviour ....son of GOD.....To reach God we have to go through Jesus.....the one who sacrificed for are sins brother

I dont need anyone to take my sins way for me. I am responsible for me. Why should i need him to die for my acts. I dont need a scapegoat - why do you?

apalisoc_9
09-19-2015, 12:53 AM
I dont need anyone to take my sins way for me. I am responsible for me. Why should i need him to die for my acts. I dont need a scapegoat - why do you?

spurtech09
09-19-2015, 12:53 AM
I dont need anyone to take my sins way for me. I am responsible for me. Why should i need him to die for my acts. I dont need a scapegoat - why do you?cause he is the Creator duh....and if your responsible for yourself than your proud of yourself........you may not know it but your letting Satan deceive you

Quetzal-X
09-19-2015, 12:54 AM
Does pointing out bible bullshit make me evil?

Is catholic Pope Alexander VI as evil or more evil for having the fake image of jesus customized and circulated worldwide ?

Quetzal-X
09-19-2015, 12:55 AM
cause he is the Creator duh....and if your responsible for yourself than your proud of yourself........you may not know it but your letting Satan deceive you

You need a scapegoat because he is the creator? wtf

You dont read the bible at all huh?

apalisoc_9
09-19-2015, 12:56 AM
Does pointing out bible bullshit make me evil?

Is catholic Pope Alexander VI as evil or more evil for having the fake image of jesus customized and circulated worldwide ?

dang, Imagine what else the Pope and their people have changed.

Quetzal-X
09-19-2015, 01:02 AM
cause he is the Creator duh....and if your responsible for yourself than your proud of yourself........you may not know it but your letting Satan deceive you

No. You let yourself be deceived. I can read what the bible says so i dont need anyone to interpret it FOR ME- like the black slaves that were intentionally kept illiterate by white christians--to control them. To teach them only selected verses, scriptu, in order to control them Just like yourself. No where does it say he can be any color. If you believe in god- you go by the bibles words. Not your own edited rules.

spurtech09
09-19-2015, 01:03 AM
If I offended anyone plz forgive me :)I forgive....sorry but im just here to speak the truth brothers....we are all brothers and sisters....children of GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!Jesus Christ loves us and I love you too family....theres no reason to hate my friends...im here for love...to spread the word of god.....Im not here to argue....you want to argue.....do that on your own time....what we should be doing is telling everybody the good news:)Jesus Christ is COMING.....Don't know the day time or hour but he is COMING.....Be ready cause its going to happen when no one atleast expects it.....Just like a blink of a eye.....forgive for your sins....Repent....seek the Lord cause he loves you...he loves everybody.....things are getting darker in this world and people need to wake up...don't be asleep...wake up......Open your doors to god cause he is knocking.....Jesus Loves you:)hurry up before its too late.....watch out cause satan is trying to deceive a lot or people....seek the lord and he will show you the way....the way of goodness and love cause god is all about love.....The mighty creator Jehovah....praise the lord Jesus Christ and all Power and glory to god....may god bless you...love you brother sis:)

spurtech09
09-19-2015, 01:05 AM
God is great:)

Quetzal-X
09-19-2015, 01:11 AM
dang, Imagine what else the Pope and their people have changed.

They used this to funnel alll of the new worlds riches gold, silver etc over to europe. And to create distance and shame for their own native culture(brainwashed etc)

500 years ago that demon bastard came to the western hemisphere and forced itself on everyone. When Mexicans and Blacks realize that is a fake image, it will be on tbh

it may take some time though. Brainwashing is hard to remedy, right st?

lol

Quetzal-X
09-19-2015, 01:29 AM
He could be here already.....The time will come where he will reveal himself.....Don't know the day time or hour....be ready.......Jesus is COMING.....why cause he loves you....May god bless you:)

He already revealed himself. It was in Revelations. R E V Ea L A T I O N S

m>s
09-19-2015, 01:33 AM
"It'll be on."

well dont just just talk about it like a wuss, bring it. Be your own man you don't need anyone else. I'm beating up n!ggers and mudshits every day.

spurtech09
09-19-2015, 01:33 AM
Have my bible right here :)Reading as we speak :)God is great

Quetzal-X
09-19-2015, 01:36 AM
"It'll be on."

well dont just just talk about it like a wuss, bring it. Be your own man you don't need anyone else. I'm beating up n!ggers and mudshits every day.
lol

sure you are eurocuck

Quetzal-X
09-19-2015, 01:45 AM
What is everyones favorite bible quote or verse ? st09 I'm lookin at you.

spurtech09
09-19-2015, 01:57 AM
The Rider on the white Horse

Then I saw Heaven open,and there was a white horse.Its rider called Faithful and True ;it is with justice that he judges and fights his battles. His eyes were flame of fire,and he wore many crowns on his head.He had a name written on him,but no one except him knows what it is.The robe he wore was covered in blood.His name is "The Word of GOD"The armies of heaven followed him,riding on white horses and dressed in clean white linen.Out of his mouth came a sharp sword,with which he will defeat the nations.He will rule over them with a rod of iron,and he will trample out the wine in the wine press furious anger of the Almighty God.On his robe and on his thigh was written the name King of Kings and Lords of lords.Then I saw an angel standing on the sun.He shouted in a loud voice to all the birds flying in mid air"Come gather together for Gods great Feast"

tlongII
09-19-2015, 02:10 AM
Huh? The vast majority of Biblical scholars believe Jesus existed.

Read your statement again.

spurtech09
09-19-2015, 02:18 AM
goodnite everyone.....much love...god bless....

Remember guys......keep it holy.....except Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior.......Jesus Loves you.....

Jesus is COMING!!!!!!!!!!!

Our Father ,which are in Heaven,hallowed be thy name.Thy Kingdom come ,thy will be done,in earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses ,as we forgive them that trespass against us.And lead us not into temptation ,but deliver us from evil.For thine is kingdom,the power,and glory,forever and ever.AMEN

m>s
09-19-2015, 02:34 AM
lol

sure you are eurocuck
You talk big but you aren't doing anything. I put my entire life on hold to get more involved in political activism and to fight for what I believe in. You? I bet your shitposting here is the extent of it

spurtech09
09-19-2015, 02:43 AM
Just more thing....I know what your doing....I don't know whats your deal but I know your trying to do....You want me to get upset....saying something stupid...say something im going to regret but you know what it ain't going to happen bro......whatever you say or whatever you believe it ain't going to change the fact the God Jehovah is the true creator...told you once and told you before....Jehovah is God and Yeshua is Jesus Christ.Plain and simple...:)wake up bro.....Jesus loves you....Praise Jesus Glory to GOD!!!!!!!

spurtech09
09-19-2015, 02:56 AM
So if I did anything to upset you plz forgive me.....but im not here to start up arguments....Just spread the word of the Almighty Lord Jesus Christ our Savior....Jesus is a loving lord and he loves us all....he sacrificed himself for are sins...Jesus Christ the son of God Jehovah....why cause its all about love...Love one another forgive one another....we all serve the Lord.....bow down to the King ...praise Jesus all power and glory to God!!!!!!!!!!!

Saved By Zero
09-19-2015, 04:25 AM
"It'll be on."

http://www.manteresting.com/sites/default/files/styles/pin_teaser/public/field/image/nail/2012/Dec/11/7e5e8f81bda862c17bb068039f555f8e_124916.jpeg?itok= cG24AXgJ

Blake
09-19-2015, 01:24 PM

Bible God is evil tbh

Trill Clinton
09-19-2015, 01:37 PM
"It'll be on."

when i was in allen last year you ducked from me. i'll be there again very soon, pull up.

m>s
09-19-2015, 01:43 PM
when i was in allen last year you ducked from me. i'll be there again very soon, pull up.
im not even in Texas shithead

Saved By Zero
09-20-2015, 05:44 AM
im not even in Texas shithead

Not surprised, Texas would eat you alive and spit you out.

m>s
09-20-2015, 10:16 AM
Not surprised, Texas would eat you alive and spit you out.
I'm from Texas, not currently in Texas.

ChumpDumper
09-20-2015, 10:31 AM
You talk big but you aren't doing anything. I put my entire life on hold to get more involved in political activism and to fight for what I believe in. You? I bet your shitposting here is the extent of itYeah, you're shitposting on three message boards!

Koolaid_Man
09-20-2015, 12:22 PM
He was black with basically course hair end of story...

Koolaid_Man
09-20-2015, 12:23 PM
He was also hated like blacks are today proving that he was basically black..

Koolaid_Man
09-20-2015, 12:27 PM
Just like the cure for polio came from a black women it was hidden from the masses for decades because they knew if whites knew it was from a black person they would have chosen death than a cure derived from a black person...showing that mental sickness and hatred not only run deep but intrinsic to some humans genetic code....they hid they fact Jesus was black as well

Saved By Zero
09-20-2015, 05:21 PM
I'm from Texas, not currently in Texas.

Like I said, spit you out.

m>s
09-20-2015, 06:41 PM
Just like the cure for polio came from a black women it was hidden from the masses for decades because they knew if whites knew it was from a black person they would have chosen death than a cure derived from a black person...showing that mental sickness and hatred not only run deep but intrinsic to some humans genetic code....they hid they fact Jesus was black as well
Neat conspiracy bro, I also heard that when the space shuttle first landed on the moon they discovered an advanced civilization of space negros already living there.

m>s
09-20-2015, 06:42 PM
Like I said, spit you out.
No, I've lived there all my life

spurtech09
09-20-2015, 11:50 PM
He was black with basically course hair end of story... Revelation 1 14-15

His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow;and his eyes were as flame of fire; And his feet like unto fine brass,as if burned in a furnace ; and his voice as the sound of many waters.

Where does it say he is black? He could be toned ....but im just going by the brass color.....Brass ain't black.....He could be dark skinned but not Black

Quetzal-X
09-21-2015, 12:14 AM
Revelation 1 14-15

His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow;and his eyes were as flame of fire; And his feet like unto fine brass,as if burned in a furnace ; and his voice as the sound of many water.

Where does it say he is black? He could be toned ....but im just going by the brass color.....Brass ain't black.....He could be dark skinned but not Black

toned?

GTFO

Anything going into a furnace will be very dark , today commonly called black.

There is no twisting that to mean "toned" wtf is toned.

The hair on the image that they sold the world looks nothing at all like the bibles description.

When the bible says something as important as THAT...it must matter.

If you were GOD and had a son, would Gods traits be passed on as an effeminate white , sandy brown/blonde long-haired hippie or would he be the Strongest, Bigggest, Fastest motherfucker alive? Why does he look like hes may headed in the bruce jennifer direction?

He wouldnt look weak , he'd be a BADASS DANCER as Well and play the g-tar like no one's motherfucking business.

Jesus as a honkey? GTFO- He was Black and re-styled in order to control idiots and build an entire society around

spurtech09
09-21-2015, 12:22 AM
so just because it says furnace he's black? lol

apalisoc_9
09-21-2015, 12:29 AM

It might not say he\s black..He's probably a dark skinned middle eastern man...But he's still closer to black than white

How does it feel knowing that you've been kneeling on a fake images of Jesus?

:lmao

spurtech09
09-21-2015, 12:36 AM
Im just curious?Why everytime on here you come out of no where and start sturring up some bs.....Just causing trouble trying to piss off people?Than you try to correct me about Jesus like your way is right no matter what.....you probably think you right about everything but fact is your not.....so just quit while your ahead with your lies and cuss words and your evil ways kid....I usually don't get rude with no one cause I don't like getting into dumb arguments and I don't like pissing off cause theres no reason for it....calling Jesus black ...Honkey Jesus...Jesus is this Jesus is that....F Isreal and blah blah blah......grow up already dude...enough is enough....your a waste of space....sorry I have to talk to you see way bro but your just down right EVIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Guess what who cares he Jesus is Black...if he is he is so what...doesn't change the fact that he still is the Lord and Savior ....Kings of Kings Lords of Lords....Alpha and the Omega...amen...so say whatever you want to say ....whatever comes out of your mouth is full of poison is BS.....Lies....forgive me but the only honkey is you..or donkey....jackass....

Sorry Lord but this fool needs you....plz help him....

Quetzal-X
09-21-2015, 12:38 AM

Show me where there is a long-haired FAIR skinned reference to his physical appearance?

Brass is already brown bro. What is the point of emphasizing the part about going into a furnace?

That image though. If the bible says he is a dark man but that light man is opposite of dark, then who is that guy we keep seeing? If we KNOW what he looks like, we KNOW he looks NOTHING like the one tricked on us. So if god is all that is good, then who is the only thing that person in the traditional image be? Anti-Christ?

If GOD is the goat judge, Who the fuck dare cover the face of the Judge? It can only be the fucking DEVIL...hahaha

Devilish, deceptive shit.

spurtech09
09-21-2015, 12:40 AM
Guess what buzz off fools.....evil fools go bother someone else now im through with you Jack asses.......

Quetzal-X
09-21-2015, 12:46 AM
Guess what buzz off fools.....evil fools go bother someone else now im through with you Jack asses.......

If Jesus is "The Light" "The Way" "The Good Shepard" and we KNOW he is black/dark

Who dare extinguish his "Light" and impede "The Way" maybe someone with Devil Goat Horns perhaps tbh hmmmm...

spurtech09
09-21-2015, 12:48 AM
Show me where there is a long-haired FAIR skinned reference to his physical appearance?

Brass is already brown bro. What is the point of emphasizing the part about going into a furnace?

That image though. If the bible says he is a dark man but that light man is opposite of dark, then who is that guy we keep seeing? If we KNOW what he looks like, we KNOW he looks NOTHING like the one tricked on us. So if god is all that is good, then who is the only thing that person in the traditional image be? Anti-Christ?

If GOD is the goat judge, Who the fuck dare cover the face of the Judge? It can only be the fucking DEVIL...hahaha

Devilish, deceptive shit.The only evil one is you......Im sorry....the things you say.....Your Lies............Cuss words.......All of the Devil.........wake up ......your being decived....

Quetzal-X
09-21-2015, 12:57 AM
People honestly seeking something deep and profound , tbh imo like yourself, do not deserve to be misled like that. Would the founders of america , the slave owners ever bow down to a Black Man? His color matters. It is in the bible.

spurtech09
09-21-2015, 01:01 AM
Everytime you come on here you have to poke poke poke and poke.....sorry if I offended you but its so obvious your just here to piss people off.....Wheres the love man....you do realize your doing the devils work right....Mocking the Lord...calling the lord names......cussing....why?what did Jesus do to you that you hate him so much...are you racsist or something...cause you say he is black?are you atheist?not all atheist are bad but you seem like one of those Isis memebers...want to shop my head off or something?IDK whats yours problem but I have no problem with you...sorry I don't judge but you keep on Judging me for no reason....forgive me......but your just evil....do you realize what your saying??The words coming out of your mouth?Its like you demand to be right or something.....Than you say such things like your wrong the bible is this jesus is that....ok but do you have to be evil about it?Whats the deal.....When I come here in just here to be friendly and loving and respectful.....no to cause problems but to make peace....you are here to hate and put people down...well pretty much seems that way...whats wrong with seeking Jesus....wouldn't hurt to give him a try....its not like im forcing you to seek god.....its just the matter a fact that God is the true Creater..Jehovah...and the son Jesus Christ are savior...good is better than bad....why choose to be evil and suffer for the rest of your life when you can serve Jesus and not suffer for the rest of your life...we have a choice....heaven or hell...choose....Jesus is the only way out...if you believe it or not....how did the world start...who created earth.....it just didn't appear out of no where...God Created earth....plain and simple....so bro wake up before its to late...get out of the dark into the light...The light and love of god.....praise the lord Jesus Christ...all power and glory to god

Quetzal-X
09-21-2015, 01:02 AM
I am not evil. I am only asking you, the christian, things about your bible that just dont jive and it cost people their lives, money and childrens innocence. This is why constant forgiveness and shit can be evil. We should not be forgiven for some sins imo. Christianity allows any , all and sins to be erased like magic. Only so the go on to commit them again and again.

Quetzal-X
09-21-2015, 01:17 AM
Everytime you come on here you have to poke poke poke and poke.....sorry if I offended you but its so obvious your just here to piss people off.....Wheres the love man....you do realize your doing the devils work right....Mocking the Lord...calling the lord names......cussing....why?what did Jesus do to you that you hate him so much...are you racsist or something...cause you say he is black?are you atheist?not all atheist are bad but you seem like one of those Isis memebers...want to shop my head off or something?IDK whats yours problem but I have no problem with you...sorry I don't judge but you keep on Judging me for no reason....forgive me......but your just evil....do you realize what your saying??The words coming out of your mouth?Its like you demand to be right or something.....Than you say such things like your wrong the bible is this jesus is that....ok but do you have to be evil about it?Whats the deal.....When I come here in just here to be friendly and loving and respectful.....no to cause problems but to make peace....you are here to hate and put people down...well pretty much seems that way...whats wrong with seeking Jesus....wouldn't hurt to give him a try....its not like im forcing you to seek god.....its just the matter a fact that God is the true Creater..Jehovah...and the son Jesus Christ are savior...good is better than bad....why choose to be evil and suffer for the rest of your life when you can serve Jesus and not suffer for the rest of your life...we have a choice....heaven or hell...choose....Jesus is the only way out...if you believe it or not....how did the world start...who created earth.....it just didn't appear out of no where...God Created earth....plain and simple....so bro wake up before its to late...get out of the dark into the light...The light and love of god.....praise the lord Jesus Christ...all power and glory to god

You are offended easily tbh. You will be horrified when people who are not ashamed of their Mexican Native or Black ancestry realized their grandfathers were hung in the name of your counterfeited jesus. Your world will change when they and we start to question just how they came to be christians in the first place. And just how much of a huge piece of american history of genocide it was . By rape, by genocide, by the Holy Cross. It is only beginning bro . You seem to be defiant somewhat to the bibles words tbh lol be religious all you fucking want bro- more power to you. Dont expect me to sugar coat shit if you are telling me I'm gonna burn forever in fire if i dont do as you do. I dont think that part is sinking in to your head bro. I cant say anything to you worse than what you have already told me. You are gonna have a tough time dealing with this so like us Mexicans like to say in forced-upon spanish "vayase acostumbrando" iow get used to it tbh

spurtech09
09-21-2015, 01:18 AM
The bible also says do not put trust in man....seems pretty legit to me :)Your not God so I don't believe you....I will leave it in the hands of god....I hope you figure it out soon before its to late bro.....The truth lives within your heart...The love....and if you love than you will definitely feel the holy spirit in you...its all bout trust faith and believe....in the Almighty Lord and Savior....Don't know why you make it seem like god is a bad person when he is not...sorry but the only bad person is Satan...and he deceiving a lot of people right.....devil likes when people curse and hate.....gives him power....Satan doesn't care about no one but himself.....don't let the enemy do that.....doesn't matter anyways cause nothing can't top the Power of Jahovah ......im just saying wake up before its too late...im not trying to piss you off bro....with god evetrything is possible....sorry if I offended you but you came at me the wrong way...we all are brothers and sisters of Christ...children of god...we all serve god...god is the creator...Jesus Christ the son of god sacifriced himself for are sins.....why cause he loves us...(Love you too Jesus)Love you to bro...no reason to fight...together we can live a better life with are Lord and Savior in his Heavenly Kingdom.....where we don't have to suffer anymore:)Be ready...Jesus Christ is Coming....Don't know the day time or hour...Hes coming....tell everybody the good news....the ways things are going in the world right now...he could be coming already.....be awake....stay focused....stay away from evil and sin....turn to the lord......Praise Jesus....Power to God

spurtech09
09-21-2015, 01:35 AM
Well I tried my best to open people eyes....to wake them up before its too late....theres still time but its up to you...seek the Lord before its too late....Don't the enemy (satan) decive you cause that's what he is doing right now.......get out of the darkness and into the light....Jesus Loves you...he loves everybody......You want to b saved than seek Jesus....the only way is Jesus way.....be ready Jesus Christ is COMING!!!!!!!

spurtech09
09-21-2015, 01:59 AM
Well this probably be my lastime on this comment section......Im not forcing anybody to seek God......Its up to you if you want to seek God or not....Sorry if I repeated so many times but I just want to help and spread the word of God....Warn people.....The Truth.......Im not here to offend anyone.....I love everybody....and I pray everybody gets saved....That Jesus opens up your eyes...Just like he did me and my family:)....Thank you JESUS!!!!!!Theres still time......you want to be saved?Than run to Jesus Christ....He will help you:).....Jesus loves you....Its a time that we should unite together and spread the word of God with LOVE!!!!!:)Love one another....Forgive one another.....For the Love of Jesus....For the Love of God!!!!!!!Amen Amen Amen......Forgive your sins ....Repent...obey the Laws of the Lord.....Be ready Jesus is Coming!!!!!!!!Praise the Lord Jesus Christ....All Power and Glory to God!!!

man on wire
09-21-2015, 05:34 AM
Jesus is in the eyes of the beholder. All else doesn't matter. Now all you haters say 10 Our Fathers and 10 Hail Marys.

Blake
09-21-2015, 08:22 AM
...you want to be saved?Than run to Jesus Christ....He will help you:).....Jesus loves you....

saved from what?

BD24
09-21-2015, 11:36 AM
saved from what?
Eternal damnation in Hell obviously, because you know a just and loving god would need to scare his followers like that :lol

Blake
09-21-2015, 11:48 AM
Eternal damnation in Hell obviously, because you know a just and loving god would need to scare his followers like that :lol

"Believe in me or you're going to a large bon fire I created to burn you forever. Because I loooooooove you"

-@skydaddy

spurtech09
09-21-2015, 10:57 PM
T
My message of love and compassion for your fellow man does not ride on the color of my skin.
Love is color blind.
http://www.melanniesvobodasnd.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/face-of-jesus1.jpg
I've got my eye on all my children.That's brass color to me.....brass is like a copper penny.........where is the black in brass lol

spurtech09
09-21-2015, 11:04 PM
It might not say he\s black..He's probably a dark skinned middle eastern man...But he's still closer to black than white

How does it feel knowing that you've been kneeling on a fake images of Jesus?

:lmaoTo let you know I don't pray to images or statue's ....false Idols.......Get the facts straight lol....

apalisoc_9
09-21-2015, 11:07 PM
TThat's brass color to me.....brass is like a copper penny.........where is the black in brass lol

So you think he was white..Wow you are retarded...

srs.

The faxt that you xan accept the fact that Previous christians have changed the image of Jesus is frighting.

spurtech09
09-21-2015, 11:08 PM
So you think he was white..Wow you are retarded...

srs.

The faxt that you xan accept the fact that Previous christians have changed the image of Jesus is frighting.who said anything about white?

spurtech09
09-21-2015, 11:13 PM
Im waiting?who said anything about white?I was talking about brass....what it says in the bible....brass is like copper color.....brown not black lol....get it right kid.....

apalisoc_9
09-21-2015, 11:13 PM
who said anything about white?

The fact that you can't admit that Christianity has been changed by white people for political reasons is scary..

spurtech09
09-21-2015, 11:15 PM
The fact that you can't admit that Christianity has been changed by white people for political reasons is scary..changing it up go figure.....lol....get out of here with that Devil BS....Demon

spurtech09
09-21-2015, 11:18 PM
wheres q with his bs black Jesus lies lol.....he is also a demon in deguise LMAO.....hey Q go worship your black Jesus lol....lies all lies I tell you......don't realize the devil has you where he wants you

apalisoc_9
09-21-2015, 11:23 PM
wheres q with his bs black Jesus lies lol.....he is also a demon in deguise LMAO.....hey Q go worship your black Jesus lol....lies all lies I tell you......don't realize the devil has you where he wants you

So you they made jesus white for no reason?

You're blind you Idiot.

You don't understand religion and I know the OT and NT way better than you do.

spurtech09
09-21-2015, 11:23 PM
Q and apal 9 have fun worshiping your black Jesus....I will be praising the real Jesus.....Bunch of fools lol.....Jack asses.....

spurtech09
09-21-2015, 11:24 PM
may god bless you.....

spurtech09
09-21-2015, 11:26 PM
So you they made jesus white for no reason?

You're blind you Idiot.

You don't understand religion and I know the OT and NT way better than you do.LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

apalisoc_9
09-21-2015, 11:29 PM
The real Jesus?

WTF are you talking about?

You have no idea who the real Jesus is..You didn't even know that thing Q posted was in the revelations.

Keep feeding the lies the church has given you.

spurtech09
09-21-2015, 11:34 PM
well apal 9 and your partner in crime have fun telling your lies that no one wants to hear lol......you and q are hilarious .....yall really go all out just to spit on Jesus Christ...man I feel sorry for you and q lol...sorry to be rude but wow good luck with your black Jesus .....ouch that's just down right evil ......Just because you don't believe in Jesus that doesn't mean you have to be dick about it...you and q must work together on something...schedule and everything.....evil people you know that....very evil.....well im out....waste of my time....im going to be seeking the real loving god.....have fun with your black Jesus lol

spurtech09
09-21-2015, 11:42 PM
The real Jesus?

WTF are you talking about?

You have no idea who the real Jesus is..You didn't even know that thing Q posted was in the revelations.aw keep it up.....just admit it you hate Jesus?You try to make your best way to make the Lord look bad....lol ....ain't going to work here kid...full of devil LIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!so stop while your ahead...Do not put trust in Man....I read revelations.....so there you go....stop deciving people already....you and q tell your blackhearted lies to someone else.....o yeah your not god so I don't listen to you:)peace evil dwellers....

Keep feeding the lies the church has given you.

spurtech09
09-21-2015, 11:45 PM
you need to stop letting this stuff clog up your mind bro...forreals lol

apalisoc_9
The Revelations are lies?

You one cherry picking christian.

Biernutz
Jesus is a Spurs fan...........

http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb270/systime/spurs%20j%202_zpsuofbflo6.jpg
http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb270/systime/SpursJesus_zpsoncnhkah.jpg

spurtech09
09-21-2015, 11:48 PM
The Revelations are lies?

w
You one cherry picking christian.revelations lies?are you ok?Read the bible maybe you would learn a few things......

apalisoc_9
09-21-2015, 11:49 PM
revelations lies?are you ok?Read the bible maybe you would learn a few things......

I know the bibble more than you tbh...

spurtech09
09-21-2015, 11:54 PM
if you do well that's a good thing you need to read the bible.....tells everything you need to know.......its not just about the bible but its also having a relationship with god.....so you can read the bible but do you believe in Jesus?Thats the question?

spurtech09
09-21-2015, 11:56 PM
Jesus is a Spurs fan...........:)

http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb270/systime/spurs%20j%202_zpsuofbflo6.jpg
http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb270/systime/SpursJesus_zpsoncnhkah.jpg

spurtech09
09-21-2015, 11:59 PM
tick tick tick im waiting?

spurtech09
09-21-2015, 11:59 PM
do you believe in Jesus?

Insomniac
09-22-2015, 12:03 AM
I read the bible and I believe Jesus was a brown skinned bad ass mofo. I also believe this could be the next meaningless thread that can go on and on and evolve into into a 200 pg thread. Let's do this.

spurtech09
09-22-2015, 12:06 AM
I read the bible and I believe Jesus was a brown skinned bad ass mofo. I also believe this could be the next meaningless thread that can go on and on and evolve into into a 200 pg thread. Let's do this.lol.....brass is brown so yeah Jesus could be Brown

Insomniac
09-22-2015, 12:08 AM
His feeding 100's if not, thousands of people with a few fish and loaves of bread has yet to be duplicated by this guy.
http://www.gannett-cdn.com/-mm-/276058f0e03b75c5c6c9af79daee43ba5e1a244f/c=0-40-340-493&r=537&c=0-0-534-712/local/-/media/Nashville/2015/03/26/B9316649034Z.1_20150326142153_000_GD5AB6C6L.1-0.jpg

spurtech09
09-22-2015, 12:15 AM
Hello apal 9?do you believe in Jesus Christ?I know Q doesn't believe....He claims he knows everything about the bible but yet he doesn't believe?What is that....If you don't believe than why read the bible?Case closed....Just plain and simple he is a non believer but yet supposedly he reads the bible....hmmm....like I said case closed....nothing to figure out anymore.....I don't listen to non believers and Im going to keep on Praising the Almighty King Jesus Christ...I serve the Lord......So you and Q can keep chalking it up.....doesn't change the fact that there is only one true God (Jehovah).....So have fun slapping eachother around......

Quetzal-X
09-22-2015, 12:30 AM
He made water inta wine right? You know he loved to get his drank on a little.
Ever see a black mans eyes after a few? RED

Toast is brown, what color would it turn if ya threw it in a furnace? Black. Todays darkest men are the so-called blacks. And just so happen to be the best fucking athletes.

Hair was like wool and white. Like an afro-Who have WOOLY hair like lambs or sheep,? not the guy in Your pic. Your pic has a stringy haired fair skinned and sometimes blue eyed.

What the world was sold is opposite of the bibles word.

Huge fucking deception. Your problem is more with the bible very own words than it is with me. Be upset at its words and not anyone else bro.

Gumby
09-22-2015, 01:11 AM
Thinking Jesus was white is a stretch.

Re-Animator
09-22-2015, 01:29 AM
Hello apal 9?do you believe in Jesus Christ?I know Q doesn't believe....He claims he knows everything about the bible but yet he doesn't believe?What is that....If you don't believe than why read the bible?Case closed....Just plain and simple he is a non believer but yet supposedly he reads the bible....hmmm....like I said case closed....nothing to figure out anymore.....I don't listen to non believers and Im going to keep on Praising the Almighty King Jesus Christ...I serve the Lord......So you and Q can keep chalking it up.....doesn't change the fact that there is only one true God (Jehovah).....So have fun slapping eachother around......

http://media.tumblr.com/7bdd3adfdcfe55e285a8ef23acc16c5f/tumblr_inline_mphamatgwU1qz4rgp.gif

Dark Gable
09-22-2015, 05:01 AM
Daniel 10:5-6 I lifted up my eyes and looked, and behold, a man clothed in linen, with a belt of fine gold from Uphaz around his waist. His body was like beryl, his face like the appearance of lightning, his eyes like flaming torches, his arms and legs like the gleam of burnished bronze, and the sound of his words like the sound of a multitude.

People honestly seeking something deep and profound , tbh imo like yourself, do not deserve to be misled like that. Would the founders of america , the slave owners ever bow down to a Black Man? His color matters. It is in the bible.

Read it my brother.

Insomniac
09-23-2015, 03:11 AM
Jesus has been depicted in all colors.

Blake
09-23-2015, 10:21 AM
Jesus has been depicted in all colors.

I've never seen an Asian picture of him

ChumpDumper
09-23-2015, 10:34 AM
So is the tl;dr of this thread that spurtech09 melted down over the very idea of black Jesus?

If so, lol.

Insomniac
09-23-2015, 05:55 PM
I've never seen an Asian picture of him

http://www.markdroberts.com/images/Chinese-Jesus-Supper-3.jpg

open your eyes

DMC
09-23-2015, 11:12 PM
His feeding 100's if not, thousands of people with a few fish and loaves of bread has yet to be duplicated by this guy.
http://www.gannett-cdn.com/-mm-/276058f0e03b75c5c6c9af79daee43ba5e1a244f/c=0-40-340-493&r=537&c=0-0-534-712/local/-/media/Nashville/2015/03/26/B9316649034Z.1_20150326142153_000_GD5AB6C6L.1-0.jpg

Just write that he did. Problem solved.

DMC
09-23-2015, 11:12 PM
http://www.markdroberts.com/images/Chinese-Jesus-Supper-3.jpg

open your eyes
Who, Blake or the faggot in the painting?

DMC
09-23-2015, 11:13 PM

If you don't believe him why did you read his post?

Pick of Destiny
09-24-2015, 04:18 AM
Who, Blake or the faggot in the painting?

STFU you damn homophobe.

DMC
09-24-2015, 07:40 AM
STFU you damn homophobe.
Nothing against faggots, but the historical Jesus was a faggot.

TheMrPeanut
09-25-2015, 02:54 AM
Nothing against faggots, but the historical Jesus was a faggot.

Another nut bag homophobe.

DMC
09-25-2015, 09:05 AM
Another nut bag homophobe.

Another coward hiding behind an alt, slinging shit.

Quetzal-X
09-25-2015, 12:03 PM
Anyone get put in a furnace is gonna be one crispy lookin nigga. Like Flava Flav.

Pick of Destiny
09-26-2015, 05:07 PM
Another coward hiding behind an alt, slinging shit.

Yeah, like DMC is your real name when you post your bullshit. :lmao what a dumbass.

DMC
09-26-2015, 06:53 PM
Yeah, like DMC is your real name when you post your bullshit. :lmao what a dumbass.
It's not an alt. If you don't know the difference that's your problem.

man on wire
09-30-2015, 02:48 AM
It's not an alt. If you don't know the difference that's your problem.

Psssst. There is no difference.

DMC
09-30-2015, 10:24 PM
Psssst. There is no difference.
So alternate user name is no different than original user name?

lint
10-30-2015, 08:46 AM
Never thought he was white.

SpursforSix
10-30-2015, 10:02 AM
Have you ever tried to take a rib from a black man???