https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3IK0YPseCU&feature=em-subs_digest

hater
09-19-2015, 12:07 PM
Brutal game for France.

IMO they don't recover. Serbia by 20+

ce la vie :lmao

kobyz
09-19-2015, 12:12 PM
Even with how not efficient Parker was that game, when he let others to playmaking it was even worse for France...

MultiTroll
09-19-2015, 12:45 PM
:depressed Parker picking up where he left off.

Is Gasol playing for the Lakers? Some of those calls he got. :lol

Kawhitstorm
09-19-2015, 12:55 PM
Even with how not efficient Parker was that game, when he let others to playmaking it was even worse for France...

Except as the POINT GUARD he's supposed to SET-UP his teammates instead of gunning or being a mere spectator. Even as the so called LEADER, he didn't even have the guts to take shots during crunch time & left it all to Batum/De Colo. Diaw should also have gotten more touches & would have given them some type of inside presence.

SAGirl
09-19-2015, 09:28 PM
Coach Nick with the Goods:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3IK0YPseCU&feature=em-subs_digest
Wow thanks for sharing since I did not watch the game. It seemed like a complete collective meltdown. Several players played poorly, and Tony looked awful. The coaching didn't help one bit. No changes to defensive schemes to surprise Gasol a little bit. He's a terrific passer but you ha to force someone else to make a shot her or there since it didn't seem like too many others had it going strong for Spain. Bobo looked awful, very out of shape, slow, making ill adviced passes, and horrible defensively. Once Gobert fouled out you kind of knew it was over.
On a sidenote, excited for Gobert, he got schooled by Paul, but it's game like these that motivate young players to work on their stuff.

TheDoctor
09-19-2015, 10:52 PM
Boris splitting cluth FTs was such a Spursy move.

mudyez
09-20-2015, 01:25 AM
Beeing eliminated after getting three FTs to tie the game.

As a German, I wonder how that feels.

#dennisschroeder

Godbama
09-20-2015, 03:11 AM
Except as the POINT GUARD he's supposed to SET-UP his teammates instead of gunning or being a mere spectator. Even as the so called LEADER, he didn't even have the guts to take shots during crunch time & left it all to Batum/De Colo. Diaw should also have gotten more touches & would have given them some type of inside presence.

Braff
09-20-2015, 03:18 AM
I was in the third row. Some bs calls for Pau tbh, but he played really well.

What a chokejob. 1/7 on clutch FTs. Blowing a +11 lead in the 4th..

I love Tony but he was straight up awful this game.. I don't think he scored a single lay up in the entire tournament.

What a shame, the arena was on fire all the game.