PDA

View Full Version : Your Syrian refugees inbound

TheSanityAnnex
09-20-2015, 02:22 PM
http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/europes-border-crisis/john-kerry-u-s-accept-85-000-refugees-2016-100-n430576

The U.S. is offering new details about its plan to ease the Syrian refugee crisis by significantly increasing the number of worldwide refugees it will take in over the next two years.
U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry says the U.S. will accept 85,000 refugees from around the world next year, up from 70,000, and the number will rise to 100,000 in 2017.
Aides to Kerry say that many, though not all, of the additional refugees would be Syrian.
The migrants would be referred by the United Nations, screened by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security and resettled around America.
Kerry made the announcement Sunday during a visit to Berlin after meeting with German Foreign Minister Frank-Walter Steinmeier to discuss the mass migration of Syrians fleeing their civil war.

TheSanityAnnex
09-20-2015, 02:24 PM
Very cool of the US taking in all of these "refugees" that are already out of the war zone in safe countries

m>s
09-20-2015, 02:52 PM
They're no longer refugees send them back to turkey. They last thing we fucking need us more towel heads and violent groups clashing with the various ethnic groups we've already got here. Fuck these people, their care is not my responsibility. They're not even Christian or white.

baseline bum
09-20-2015, 03:47 PM
Fuck that shit, send them to Saudi Arabia who can afford all the welfare payments.

Infinite_limit
09-20-2015, 04:16 PM
Social Engineering 101: How To Make A Refugee Crisis

http://journal-neo.org/2015/09/13/social-engineering-101-how-to-make-a-refugee-crisis/

Long read but thorough

boutons_deux
09-20-2015, 04:35 PM
USA Fuck Yeah! created the Middle East instability and refugee catastrophe, so USA Fuck Yeah! should take in a 1M or more.

$1,500B/year for USA Fuck Yeah! to maintain its murderous empire, how about a couple $B for the refugees it creates?

"Why Do They (the Europeans stuck with USA-created refugees) Hate Us?"

m>s
09-20-2015, 04:58 PM
europeans aren't stuck with shit, they should remove kebab also

ChumpDumper
09-20-2015, 05:25 PM
Should we be scared?

Infinite_limit
09-20-2015, 05:27 PM
Should we be scared?
Uneducated and illiterate Syrian refugees are an upgrade to your dindu nuffins

ChumpDumper
09-20-2015, 05:28 PM
Uneducated and illiterate Syrian refugees are an upgrade to your dindu nuffinsHow do you know they are uneducated and illiterate?

And why are you still in this country you hate so much?

MultiTroll
09-20-2015, 05:33 PM
Very cool of the US taking in all of these "refugees" that are already out of the war zone in safe countries
Yep.
NPR radio had a nice discussion last night.
Most are "economic" refugees looking for better ops.
She said makes wayy more sense they go to the Arabic countries that speak the same lang, have more in common ie Egypt, Saudi Scamradia, etc.

Splits
09-20-2015, 05:33 PM
Guess who was the son of a Syrian immigrant? https://english.alarabiya.net/articles/2011/10/09/170940.html

boutons_deux
09-20-2015, 06:05 PM
Most are "economic" refugees looking for better ops.

and some, or many, are professionals seeing that their country's economy, opportunities for their families have been destroyed by the USA. Nothing inferior about being an economic rather than political refugee. A lot of very talented European refugees fled Europe to USA after each World War.

Infinite_limit
09-20-2015, 06:18 PM
and some, or many, are professionals seeing that their country's economy, opportunities for their families have been destroyed by the USA. Nothing inferior about being an economic rather than political refugee. A lot of very talented European refugees fled Europe to USA after each World War.
Europeans didn't hop around after WW2. They picked a destination and stayed there as long as they could. And the vast majority waited near by and returned to the shambles. Of my family, fathers uncle went to the UK and no one heard from him for 40+ years. He was contacted when negotiations for land selling occurred. He ended up returning with his British pension to Poland and living comfortably. Everyone else returned or perished in the Labor Camps. But I was told of some stories where people left to the West and it always ended well. They were offered asylum in Germany because that's the camp they were liberated in, UK or USA.

Bottom line Merkel ran her mouth so Germany is now being raped dry and Captain Sweden [WTF is going on over there]. As someone who planned on using Germany as a work stop until returning to Poland, this is a life changing event. I fear I will return to Berlin in a couple years to begin paperwork and it will be decimated with beggers and filth. Ultimately these Western nations will become resentful towards White Polska and they will turn the screws even harder. Poland needs to leave the EU in the next Decade.

ChumpDumper
09-20-2015, 06:21 PM
Europeans didn't hop around after WW2. They picked a destination and stayed there as long as they could. And the vast majority waited near by and returned to the shambles. Of my family, fathers uncle went to the UK and no one heard from him for 40+ years. He was contacted when negotiations for land selling occurred. He ended up returning with his British pension to Poland and living comfortably. Everyone else returned or perished in the Labor Camps. But I was told of some stories where people left to the West and it always ended well. They were offered asylum in Germany because that's the camp they were liberated in, UK or USA.

Ultimately Merkel ran her mouth so Germany is now being raped dry and Captain Sweden [WTF is going on over there]. As someone who planned on using Germany as a work stop until returning to Poland, this is a life changing event. I fear I will return to Berlin in a couple years to begin paperwork and it will be decimated with beggers and filth. Ultimately these Western nations will become resentful towards White Polska and they will turn the screws even harder. Poland needs to leave the EU in the next Decade.Why aren't you going back to Poland right now?

Infinite_limit
09-20-2015, 06:31 PM
Why aren't you going back to Poland right now?
I haven't finished my CS studies. I'm gaining work experience before returning to Polska and that's fine because I still have a Decade before I want to settle down/family.

I finished 3 semesters of Deutsch but I planned on retaking at local Junior College to freshen up. Now, do I still want to Work in Germany? Maybe option of UK has opened up - I have 1 family member there [He's been there a decade+].

ChumpDumper
09-20-2015, 06:34 PM
I haven't finished my CS studies. I'm gaining work experience before returning to Polska and that's fine because I still have a Decade before I want to settle down/family.

I finished 3 semesters of Deutsch but I planned on retaking at local Junior College to freshen up. Now, do I still want to Work in Germany? Maybe option of UK has opened up - I have 1 family member there [He's been there a decade+].Lame. If Poland is so great, you should just go there. Quit wasting your time in the US. You aren't needed here.

Infinite_limit
09-20-2015, 06:48 PM
Lame. If Poland is so great, you should just go there. Quit wasting your time in the US. You aren't needed here.
USA is Option #6 [Try Australia and Canada]

ChumpDumper
09-20-2015, 06:55 PM
USA is Option #6 [Try Australia and Canada]If Poland is so great, you should just go there. Quit wasting your time in the US. You aren't needed here.

Infinite_limit
09-20-2015, 07:03 PM
If Poland is so great, you should just go there. Quit wasting your time in the US. You aren't needed here.
I'm still relatively young and have many opportunities. Warsaw is too expensive as a starting point. My cousins told me they have work in Wroclaw but I can see more of Europe while earning more

ChumpDumper
09-20-2015, 07:05 PM
I'm still relatively young and have many opportunities. Warsaw is too expensive as a starting point. My cousins told me they have work in Wroclaw but I can see more of Europe while earning morePoland doesn't sound that great after all.

m>s
09-20-2015, 07:13 PM
infinite don't let a leftist shill tell you what to do, poland is wonderful you should go there and add to their society rather than staying on a sinking ship

ChumpDumper
09-20-2015, 07:20 PM
infinite don't let a leftist shill tell you what to do, poland is wonderful you should go there and add to their society rather than staying on a sinking shipThat's exactly what I told him to do, cuck.

DarrinS
09-20-2015, 07:27 PM
Guess who was the son of a Syrian immigrant? https://english.alarabiya.net/articles/2011/10/09/170940.html

Mixed pup and adopted. Good effort tho.

TheSanityAnnex
09-20-2015, 07:46 PM
Coming to Austin

http://m.liveleak.com/view?i=e18_1442704082#HuaexRldQkVvPfdB.99

ChumpDumper
09-20-2015, 07:47 PM
Coming to Austin

http://m.liveleak.com/view?i=e18_1442704082#HuaexRldQkVvPfdB.99Are you saying they are going to walk here?

TheSanityAnnex
09-20-2015, 07:59 PM
*Austria

TheSanityAnnex
09-20-2015, 08:01 PM
:lol women and children

ChumpDumper
09-20-2015, 08:08 PM

http://m.liveleak.com/view?i=e18_1442704082#HuaexRldQkVvPfdB.99Do you have any numbers or are you just cherry picking videos from the AR15 forum?

m>s
09-20-2015, 08:21 PM
That's exactly what I told him to do, cuck.

^thid poster is currently on timeout for shitposting

Infinite_limit
09-20-2015, 08:24 PM

LOL @ enjoying tunes while massive migration occurs

DarrinS
09-20-2015, 08:31 PM
Meh, we take in more "undocumented immigrants", asylum seekers, refugees, and economic tourists than any other welfare lifeboat country out there. So, not surprised.

Spurminator
09-20-2015, 08:42 PM
This will have no impact on any of our lives.

ChumpDumper
09-20-2015, 09:52 PM
^thid poster is currently on timeout for shitpostinglol thid

ChumpDumper
09-20-2015, 09:53 PM
This will have no impact on any of our lives.This.

It's not like we haven't done this many times before.

Infinite_limit
09-20-2015, 09:55 PM
This.

It's not like we haven't done this many times before.
Europe is the DREAM vacation for Americans. Now you are stuck with your own ghetto states.

ChumpDumper
09-20-2015, 09:57 PM
Europe is the DREAM vacation for Americans. Now you are stuck with your own ghetto states.You aren't leaving.

Going to school in the US is your dream.

lol

Infinite_limit
09-20-2015, 10:01 PM
You aren't leaving.

Going to school in the US is your dream.

lol
I was brought here. I will leave.

ChumpDumper
09-20-2015, 10:04 PM
I was brought here. I will leave.You're here. Leave or quit your bitching. You come off like a petulant little girl.

Infinite_limit
09-20-2015, 10:05 PM
:lol

m>s
09-20-2015, 10:06 PM
Don't humor him dude he actually gets off on getting smacked around its really gross, you shouldn't talk to posters like this guy

ChumpDumper
09-20-2015, 10:08 PM
Don't humor him dude he actually gets off on getting smacked around its really gross, you shouldn't talk to posters like this guylol you're so passive aggressive.

No one could possibly think you're a tough guy when you act like this.

m>s
09-20-2015, 10:10 PM
^this poster is currently on time out for excessive shitposting

Infinite_limit
Don't humor him dude he actually gets off on getting smacked around its really gross, you shouldn't talk to posters like this guy
Haha. Yah my hand is tired from slapping him around

ChumpDumper
^this poster is currently on time out for excessive shitpostingYet you still can't stop talking about me.

lol

m>s
09-20-2015, 10:16 PM
Yet you still can't talking about me.

lol
This poster is on time out for not being able to make grammatical sense

ChumpDumper
09-20-2015, 10:17 PM
This poster is on time out for not being able to make grammatical senseThanks. Edited.

Keep talking about me though.

Infinite_limit
09-20-2015, 10:21 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocW3fBqPQkU

Quetzal-X
09-20-2015, 11:54 PM
Thank You for doing the right thing and self-deporting tbh

:bobo

GTFO

MultiTroll
09-20-2015, 11:57 PM
do do do deee doot doot
Nice tune.
Where is the bass guitar coming from?

m>s
09-21-2015, 12:03 AM
what ever happened to asking the American people what we think about these big decisions? If the American people don't feel safe as a result of this don't they have an obligation to turn these people away? Who are they loyal to of not the citizen?

m>s
09-21-2015, 12:04 AM
Nice tune.
Where is the bass guitar coming from?
That's probably chad, chicks love a guy who can play guitar and he's upstairs seducing your wife

ChumpDumper
09-21-2015, 12:15 AM
what ever happened to asking the American people what we think about these big decisions? If the American people don't feel safe as a result of this don't they have an obligation to turn these people away? Who are they loyal to of not the citizen?When did the government ask the American people about the decision to take in refugees?

Infinite_limit
09-21-2015, 12:20 AM
When did the government ask the American people about the decision to take in refugees?
When did the government ask the American people about the decision to release slaves?

ChumpDumper
09-21-2015, 12:23 AM
When did the government ask the American people about the decision to release slaves?When the 13th Amendment was ratified by the states.

And of course the election of 1864 can be considered in part a de facto referendum on the emancipation proclamation.

You seriously didn't know that?

lol

m>s
09-21-2015, 12:27 AM
When did the government ask the American people about the decision to take in refugees?
They didn't, and that's the fucking problem. They're detached from reality, none of them will ever be without FBI protection it's not something that they have to worry about. They're untouchable.

ChumpDumper
09-21-2015, 12:28 AM
They didn't, and that's the fucking problem.They never have when they did it in the past.

You never bitched about it before.

Why have you decided to get all mad about it now?

m>s
09-21-2015, 12:34 AM
They never have when they did it in the past.

You never bitched about it before.

Why have you decided to get all mad about it now?

i have never ever ever wanted immigrants or refugees of any kind. I've always been very vocally against it. The only refugees is take are white South Africans who are legitimately being genocided.

Infinite_limit
09-21-2015, 12:38 AM
When the 13th Amendment was ratified by the states.

And of course the election of 1864 can be considered in part a de facto referendum on the emancipation proclamation.

You seriously didn't know that?

lol
So they didn't. Thought so

ChumpDumper
09-21-2015, 12:40 AM
i have never ever ever wanted immigrants or refugees of any kind. I've always been very vocally against it. The only refugees is take are white South Africans who are legitimately being genocided.You haven't been vocal about anything. Shitposting on anonymous message boards doesn't count.

So they didn't. Thought soThey did. You can leave now.

ChumpDumper
09-21-2015, 12:44 AM
are the muslims in germany going to protest to remove octoberfest?No.

m>s
09-21-2015, 12:44 AM
You haven't been vocal about anything. Shitposting on anonymous message boards doesn't count.

They did. You can leave now.

Not the case, look I'm not going to go round and round with you but I'm pretty active politically. I do what I can. if I need to start a massive petition I will. I don't think we should accept these people because there is no way to make sure they aren't terrorists or have potential to become radicalized. You can't just pick them up right out of a war zone and bring them into your community. This is radical Islam we are talking about.

m>s
09-21-2015, 12:45 AM
are the muslims in germany going to protest to remove octoberfest?
There has been talk of them being "offended" by it. Wait a generation or two until they have a voice in German politik.

ChumpDumper
09-21-2015, 12:46 AM
Not the case, look I'm not going to go round and round with you but I'm pretty active politically. I do what I can. if I need to start a massive petition I will. I don't think we should accept these people because there is no way to make sure they aren't terrorists or have potential to become radicalized. You can't just pick them up right out of a war zone and bring them into your community. This is radical Islam we are talking about.Does it hurt being so afraid all the time?

:cryI'm pretty active politically:cry

ChumpDumper
09-21-2015, 12:47 AM
There has been talk of them being "offended" by it. Wait a generation or two until they have a voice in German politik.:cryThere has been talk:cry

More conspiracy theories.

Infinite_limit
09-21-2015, 12:49 AM
You haven't been vocal about anything. Shitposting on anonymous message boards doesn't count.

They did. You can leave now.
They unloaded a bunch of illiterate monkeys on the population. No wonder America is in this position. Sh1t was forced

m>s
09-21-2015, 12:49 AM
:cryThere has been talk:cry

More conspiracy theories.are you kidding? It goes against their faith and the Muslim community here has voiced displeasure. This is where multiculti starts to break down. It's impossible to talk to someone who just dismisses everything he doesn't like as "conspiracy" or attacks the source rather than debating the actual information. If you can't be honest then go on somewhere.

ChumpDumper
09-21-2015, 12:50 AM
They unloaded a bunch of illiterate monkeys on the population. No wonder America is in this position. Sh1t was forcedYou're still here?

Why?

ChumpDumper
09-21-2015, 12:50 AM
are you kidding? It goes against their faith and the Muslim community here has voiced displeasure. This is where multiculti starts to break down. It's impossible to talk to someone who just dismisses everything he doesn't like as "conspiracy" or attacks the source rather than debating the actual information. If you can't be honest then go on somewhere.lol here

You admitted you can't be honest, dumbass.

All you have done here for years is lie.

m>s
09-21-2015, 12:52 AM
I'm here trying to have a debate with you but in typical liberal fashion you are chimping out in the face of logic and facts. This is why you keep getting put on timeout. I'm not going to waste my time if you can't at least pretend to be anything other then a paid shill.

ChumpDumper
09-21-2015, 12:54 AM
I'm here trying to have a debate with you but in typical liberal fashion you are chimping out in the face of logic and facts. This is why you keep getting out on timeout. I'm not going to waste my time if you can't at least pretend to be anything other then a paid shill.Logic and facts?

You just made up a bunch of shit again.

You're still trying to convince people you're :cryn the gr:crynd in Eur:crype.

Cut the shtick.

Infinite_limit
09-21-2015, 01:16 AM
Chump is acting like a chump

Infinite_limit
09-21-2015, 01:22 AM
http://i.imgur.com/rRcxcmP.jpg