PDA

View Full Version : Uh oh

m>s
09-20-2015, 10:46 PM
More and more people are starting to see right through the Mohammed clock hoax. It's like the SJWs and leftist media are trying to bend reality and turn a lie into truth. Listen to what based richard Dawkins has to say.

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/55fed260e4b08820d918fe9b

ChumpDumper
09-20-2015, 10:56 PM
lol you keep talking about him just like you keep talking about me.

m>s
09-20-2015, 11:06 PM
That little shit did it all for attention. His scumbag father probably put him up to it. It wasn't even a clock it was counting down like a timer on a bomb.

ChumpDumper
09-20-2015, 11:38 PM
That little shit did it all for attention.Whatever the case, you are sure giving him a lot of attention.

m>s
09-20-2015, 11:55 PM
Whatever the case, you are sure giving him a lot of attention.
You sound like you're ready to be civil again and have learned your lesson.

im not giving him half the attention that the leftist media is, and quite frankly it's starting to piss me off. This little kid did the whole thing for attention and he was just too useful for the media to let it go to waste. How many of our tax dollars is this little shit going to get when he sues? This is what we've been reduced to as a nation. Our enemies come here and we can't even think about protecting ourselves or the PC police get you. Teacher just felt she had a responsibility to protect her students and do her job. The whole family are a bunch of rabble rousers and shouldn't even be here.

DMX7
09-21-2015, 12:03 AM
^ real classy

The clock is nothing special but there is no way he planned this out. Oh, I'm going to bring a clock to school, get arrestested, and get invited to meet the President of the United States... :lol

m>s
09-21-2015, 12:07 AM
^ real classy

The clock is nothing special but there is no way he planned this out. Oh, I'm going to bring a clock to school, get arrestested, and get invited to meet the President of the United States... :lol
It wasn't a clock it was counting down like a timer on a bomb and he slapped it in a suitcase. The kid knew what he was doing and either thought it was cute or his piece of shit father coerced him into doing it. Look that guy up he's a total clown or so called "activist."

m>s
09-21-2015, 12:08 AM
What about the kid who got arrested for chewing his pop tart into the shape of a gun, where's his White House invite? This stuff happens to white Kids too all the time.

ChumpDumper
09-21-2015, 12:14 AM
You sound like you're ready to be civil again and have learned your lesson.

im not giving him half the attention that the leftist media is, and quite frankly it's starting to piss me off. This little kid did the whole thing for attention and he was just too useful for the media to let it go to waste. How many of our tax dollars is this little shit going to get when he sues? This is what we've been reduced to as a nation. Our enemies come here and we can't even think about protecting ourselves or the PC police get you. Teacher just felt she had a responsibility to protect her students and do her job. The whole family are a bunch of rabble rousers and shouldn't even be here.lol another conspiracy theory.

m>s
09-21-2015, 12:27 AM
Back on timeout you go

ChumpDumper
09-21-2015, 12:29 AM
Back on timeout you golol you're such a pussy.

Keep talking about me.

TheGreatYacht
09-21-2015, 02:05 AM
lol another conspiracy theory.

man on wire
09-21-2015, 05:29 AM
That little shit did it all for attention. His scumbag father probably put him up to it. It wasn't even a clock it was counting down like a timer on a bomb.

Says the attention whore himself. STFU already.

DarrinS
09-21-2015, 07:33 AM
Now that his "homemade" clock has come under scrutiny, this story will quietly go away.

Splits
09-21-2015, 09:14 AM
:lol "come under scrutiny"

More like the rabid, crazy, racist xenophobes finally got their talking points and are (again) waging a knuckledragging, rabid, mouth-foaming war against a child.

m>s
09-21-2015, 09:17 AM
Says the attention whore himself. STFU already.
Hoe you're welcome to fight me anytime. Funny your name just autocorrected from joe to hoe.

DarrinS
09-21-2015, 09:26 AM
:lol "come under scrutiny"

More like the rabid, crazy, racist xenophobes finally got their talking points and are (again) waging a knuckledragging, rabid, mouth-foaming war against a child.

Lol. The fact that he didn't build a clock is not racist.

Muslim isn't a race, by the way.

m>s
09-21-2015, 09:41 AM

So much ownage here

Blake
09-21-2015, 09:46 AM
I'm ready for the story to go away but you bombaphobes just won't let it

DarrinS
09-21-2015, 09:47 AM

Contact Huffington Post

m>s
09-21-2015, 09:53 AM
I'm especially pissed off because I always see these ragheads around Irving. I'll drop it when they all go home. I flip them off or play the knockout game every time I see one.

DarrinS
09-21-2015, 09:55 AM

Is Richard Dawkins a bombophobe? Being a famous atheist, I figured he'd be one of your heroes.

Blake
09-21-2015, 09:56 AM
Contact Huffington Post

What for

Blake
09-21-2015, 09:59 AM
How many of our tax dollars is this little shit going to get when he sues?

since you don't live in Irving, $0.

Blake
09-21-2015, 10:02 AM
Is Richard Dawkins a bombophobe? Being a famous atheist, I figured he'd be one of your heroes.

Of course you'd make those conclusions. Shooting par today.

Splits
09-21-2015, 10:03 AM

So if I remove "racist" everything else is accurate? Got it. The rabid, crazy, xenophobes finally got their talking points and are (again) waging a knuckledragging, rabid, mouth-foaming war against a child.

:lol trying to destroy children's lives

Blake
09-21-2015, 10:04 AM
I'm especially pissed off because I always see these ragheads around Irving. I'll drop it when they all go home. I flip them off or play the knockout game every time I see one.

This kid really ticked you off.

DMX7
09-21-2015, 10:11 AM

Blake
09-21-2015, 10:14 AM
^ that was planned well beforehand!

Trill Clinton
09-21-2015, 10:22 AM
WhEn the story first broke, dindu Darrin was complaining about how much of a non factor the story was. A week later, he probably has the most posts talking about the kid:lol

Y'all are miserable.

DMX7
09-21-2015, 10:22 AM
^ that was planned well beforehand!

:bling

DMX7
09-21-2015, 10:27 AM
WhEn the story first broke, dindu Darrin was complaining about how much of a non factor the story was. A week later, he probably has the most posts talking about the kid:lol

Y'all are miserable.

:lol

That's because Ahmed ending up benefiting from the incident. Darren hates that.

When Ahmed was just a poor 14-year old Muslim victim, it was ok. Everything was fine. Nothing to see here.

Now that the POTUS has invited him to the White House and he is getting all kinds of free stuff for his trouble, Darren is outraged.

DarrinS
09-21-2015, 10:31 AM

Y'all are miserable.

"Cool clock, Ahmed. Want to bring it to the White House? We should inspire more kids like you to like science. It's what makes America great." -Obama

lolz

DarrinS
09-21-2015, 10:32 AM
By the way, the secret service would tackle that kid if he brought that sketchy device into the WH. He would be taken away and interrogated. Deja vu all over again.

DisAsTerBot
09-21-2015, 10:34 AM

I I I mean around eurpoe!!! yeah, europe cause that's where i am right now guise!

DarrinS
:lol

That's because Ahmed ending up benefiting from the incident. Darren hates that.

When Ahmed was just a poor 14-year old Muslim victim, it was ok. Everything was fine. Nothing to see here.

Now that the POTUS has invited him to the White House and he is getting all kinds of free stuff for his trouble, Darren is outraged.

There are more talented and deserving kids, tbh. All the tech CEO's should be embarrassed that they gushed over this kid before knowing the facts.

DisAsTerBot
By the way, the secret service would tackle that kid if he brought that sketchy device into the WH. He would be taken away and interrogated. Deja vu all over again.

you sure they wouldn't just let him stroll on in?

DMX7
09-21-2015, 10:35 AM

You'd like that, wouldn't you?

DMX7
09-21-2015, 10:38 AM
There are more talented and deserving kids, tbh. All the tech CEO's should be embarrassed that they gushed over this kid before knowing the facts.

They didn't get arrested and humiliated at school though. These people are reaching out to him, in part, to encourage him to pursue his passion in spite of this bad experience.

Splits
09-21-2015, 10:50 AM
Is there any doubt that if this kid was a Christian white, Darris et al would be singing a completely different tune? Of course, the school and cops would never treat a Christian white the same way, but the point still stands.

Blake
09-21-2015, 10:58 AM

m>s
09-21-2015, 11:01 AM
since you don't live in Irving, $0.
I've lived in dfw all my life and been to Irving plenty, it's towelhead city a lot of indians too

DarrinS
09-21-2015, 11:10 AM
You'd like that, wouldn't you?

Why would I like that?

Clipper Nation
09-21-2015, 11:14 AM
So if I remove "racist" everything else is accurate? Got it. The rabid, crazy, xenophobes finally got their talking points and are (again) waging a knuckledragging, rabid, mouth-foaming war against a child.

:lol trying to destroy children's lives
:cry "Xenophobe!" :cry

:cry "Pointing out that taking an alarm clock out of its case and shoving it into a pencil case isn't actually 'inventing' anything = racist!" :cry

:cry "Exposing a false media narrative = trying to destroy children's lives!" :cry

What does it feel like to be such a limp-wristed SJW cuck? Deep down, it has to be pathetic, tbh.

Blake
09-21-2015, 11:16 AM
I've lived in dfw all my life and been to Irving plenty, it's towelhead city a lot of indians too

Ok still $0

m>s
09-21-2015, 11:28 AM
Ok still $0
I wasn't asking for handouts cuck, I can already afford your wife

Blake
09-21-2015, 11:58 AM
I wasn't asking for handouts cuck, I can already afford your wife

I didn't say you were, dumbfuck. You were griping about :cry your tax dollars :cry potentially going to the kid.

Keep up, retard.

m>s
09-21-2015, 12:31 PM
No I insist keep your money and buy your wife something nice, she earned it. See yall Saturday same time.

Clipper Nation
09-21-2015, 01:59 PM
Is there any doubt that if this kid was a Christian white, Darris et al would be singing a completely different tune? Of course, the school and cops would never treat a Christian white the same way, but the point still stands.
Kendra Turner (a white Christian) suspended from school for saying "bless you" after a classmate sneezed:

http://wjla.com/news/education/kendra-turner-tennessee-high-school-student-suspended-for-saying-bless-you-to-a-classmate-who-sneeze

Where was the outrage from SJWs? Where was all the free shit from Facebook and Microsoft?

Splits
09-21-2015, 02:12 PM
Kendra Turner (a white Christian) suspended from school for saying "bless you" after a classmate sneezed:

http://wjla.com/news/education/kendra-turner-tennessee-high-school-student-suspended-for-saying-bless-you-to-a-classmate-who-sneeze

Where was the outrage from SJWs? Where was all the free shit from Facebook and Microsoft?

:lmao you are such a fucking fool

Suspended?

Turner said when she defended her actions, she was told to see an administrator. She said she finished the class period in in-school suspension.

A class period is what, 50 minutes. So she was "suspended" for like 1/2 an hour? :lol

I also can't believe the cops handcuffed her, frogmarched her out of school in front of her peers, threw her in a cop car, and booked her at the police station. Completely unacceptable just for shouting in the middle of class, intentionally breaking the teacher's rules, and then arguing with the teacher.

But obviously these two cases are the same.

Clipper Nation
09-21-2015, 02:17 PM
:lmao you are such a fucking fool

Suspended?

A class period is what, 50 minutes. So she was "suspended" for like 1/2 an hour? :lol

I also can't believe the cops handcuffed her, frogmarched her out of school in front of her peers, threw her in a cop car, and booked her at the police station. Completely unacceptable just for shouting in the middle of class, intentionally breaking the teacher's rules, and then arguing with the teacher.

But obviously these two cases are the same.
She didn't bring a fucking hoax bomb to school, of course the police weren't going to be called in. The fact that she got punished at all is still religious bigotry, is it not?

It's also funny that you bash her for not obeying her teacher's orders, but Ahmed gets a free pass for doing the same thing.

ChumpDumper
09-21-2015, 02:28 PM
Contact Huffington PostI'm contacting you.

You can't stop talking about this kid.

Blake
09-21-2015, 02:29 PM
No I insist keep your money and buy your wife something nice, she earned it. See yall Saturday same time.

Ok retard. derp derp etc.

Splits
09-21-2015, 02:30 PM
She didn't bring a fucking hoax bomb to school, of course the police weren't going to be called in. The fact that she got punished at all is still religious bigotry, is it not?

It's also funny that you bash her for not obeying her teacher's orders, but Ahmed gets a free pass for doing the same thing.

Ahmed didn't bring a hoax bomb to school either, otherwise he would have hoax bomb charges pressed against him. Well, unless you're on the Palin/bigot side of the coin, where you just make shit up, repeat it ad-nauseam, and then pretend it is fact because all your fellow bigots jumped on the idiocy bandwagon.

Clipper Nation
09-21-2015, 02:32 PM
Ahmed didn't bring a hoax bomb to school either, otherwise he would have hoax bomb charges pressed against him. Well, unless you're on the Palin/bigot side of the coin, where you just make shit up, repeat it ad-nauseam, and then pretend it is fact because all your fellow bigots jumped on the idiocy bandwagon.
:cry "Facts are for bigots! My feels are what's truly important here!" :cry

Blake
09-21-2015, 02:35 PM

lol the same thing

ChumpDumper
09-21-2015, 02:39 PM
:crySuspended!:cry

Send her a Bible, Cucked Nation.

m>s
09-21-2015, 03:32 PM
Ok retard. derp derp etc.
I'll make her walk retarded though

cluck cluck

m>s
09-21-2015, 03:33 PM
:crySuspended!:cry

Send her a Bible, Cucked Nation.
Oh yeah you're off suspension today. Come at me bro :cry

Blake
09-21-2015, 03:40 PM
cluck cluck

You're a weird dude.

m>s
09-21-2015, 03:58 PM
You're a weird dude.
You've said that once, didn't care about your opinion then or now

Blake
09-21-2015, 04:17 PM
You've said that once, didn't care about your opinion then or now

Ok.

Clipper Nation
09-21-2015, 08:03 PM
You're a weird dude.

Says the out-and-proud cuck.

Blake
09-21-2015, 10:14 PM
Says the out-and-proud cuck.

says dude obsessed with cuckery

m>s
09-21-2015, 10:23 PM
says dude obsessed with cuckeryyoure the only experienced cuck here buddy

Blake
09-22-2015, 08:36 AM
youre the only experienced cuck here buddy

You're obsessed with cuckery too, retard. You and cuckernation are out and proud of it.

Spurminator
09-22-2015, 08:41 AM
Another day of conservatives keeping this at the top of the news cycle I see.

m>s
09-22-2015, 08:43 AM
Yeah it's not over, you and clock boy are being exposed

ChumpDumper
09-22-2015, 10:19 AM
Yeah it's not over, you and clock boy are being exposedYou're spending an awful lot of time on this story while you are :cryn the gr:crynd in Eur:crype.