PDA

View Full Version : San Antonio Spurs: Time To Search For Tony Parker's Replacement

ElNono
09-21-2015, 01:41 AM
didn't see it posted. Sorry if dupe.

San Antonio Spurs: Time To Search For Tony Parker's Replacement
by Greg Chin 1d ago

The San Antonio Spurs are famed for their ability to consistently compete at the highest level. Since drafting Tim Duncan, the Spurs have always made it to the playoffs and were able to win the NBA title on five occasions.

Their consistency is largely due to their front office’s ability to plan ahead and restock or retool the team ahead of time – a skill that has saved them the task of having to undergo a major rebuild.

For the past few seasons, the spotlight has been on Duncan and Manu Ginobili. With both in their late 30s, it is widely expected that the duo will soon be announcing their retirement. The Spurs were able to sign LaMarcus Aldridge during the offseason – a player touted to be Duncan’s replacement once he retires.

Following the Spurs’ trend of retooling on the fly, their next focus should be on the youngest member of the team’s Big Three – Tony Parker. Despite being the “youngest” of the trio, Parker is 33 and has shown signs of aging in recent years. Most recently, Parker seemed much slower in last season’s first round clash against the Los Angeles Clippers – a series the Spurs lost in seven games. He averaged just 10.9 points and 3.6 assists per game that series, and shot a poor 36.3 percent from the field.

While many will be quick to point out that Parker was struggling with an ankle injury that series, the truth is that Parker’s game, like Ginobili’s, will age less gracefully than Duncan’s. With most of his success coming from his ability to run the pick-and-roll and attack the rim, the decline of Parker’s athleticism will severely reduce his effectiveness.

At 33, Parker is tied for the oldest starting point guard in the league (the other is Jose Calderon). The Spurs have already had to resort to hiding Parker on the defensive end, especially when he goes up against more athletic point guards. With Kawhi Leonard and Danny Green being the defensive maestros they are, hiding Parker isn’t usually a tough task, but there will be situations where all three perimeter spots are difficult defensive covers.

There comes a point where Parker’s contributions on the offensive end simply cannot cover for his defensive failings. And for the Spurs, it is vital that they stay ahead of the curve and handle the situation before it’s too late.

For those that need more proof, just look at Parker’s recent showing at EuroBasket. In the eight games he’s played so far, Parker is averaging 11.9 points and 4.3 assists per game. Contrast that with the 19.0/3.3 and 22.1/4.4 splits he’s had in the previous two EuroBasket tournaments and the drop in performance is telling. Typically, Parker has been able to feast on the less talented international scene, but he hasn’t had quite the vintage-Parker performance that he’s been known for all tourney long.

Right now, the Spurs have Patty Mills as Parker’s interim replacement. Mills is an exciting player off the bench who provides that spark when Parker isn’t on top form, but isn’t quite starting caliber yet. There’s the chance that Mills could improve, but even the most diehard of fans will find it hard to argue for Mills as a full-time starter.

With the addition of LaMarcus Aldridge and the continued growth of Kawhi Leonard, the Spurs will be a fearsome unit to contend with next season. Aldridge will likely replace Duncan in the future, and Leonard could end up being the new face of the franchise. The next step will be to find Parker’s successor.

http://hoopshabit.com/2015/09/19/san-antonio-spurs-time-search-tony-parkers-replacement/

apalisoc_9
09-21-2015, 01:43 AM
Would make a great spurtalk poster, IMO.

TheGreatYacht
09-21-2015, 01:43 AM
We have to find Manu's successor first, tbh...

spurraider21
09-21-2015, 01:45 AM
on a serious note, do you get bored?

TheGreatYacht
09-21-2015, 01:47 AM
We should also find Kawhi's replacement when he takes his usual 25+ Games off each season or when we play Matt Barnes and co. in Memphis

apalisoc_9
09-21-2015, 02:05 AM
On a serious note, it isn't outside the realm of possibility that kawhi becomes a Point Forward. Kawhi has played this role numerous times in the last couple of years and was somewhat successful. Tony Parker is only going to get worse, if we're looking ahead..there's some interesting options for next year and the year after.. Assuming Manu retires next year, Parker could replace Manu as the scoring bench guy. We don't know yet what kind of sets the spurs are going to rely on this season with Kawhi and LMA as the offensive options, once we do we'll probably have a better feel of what kind of Guard the spurs would be looking for as a replacement for Parker in the starting lineup. Ray isn't really good enough and patty is a perfect bench guy...

Looking at Free agents..In 2016, Mike Conley and Brandon Jennings are the only two players talented enough to play as starting PG for a contender...The former will most likely ask for a max, and the latter have attitude problems but will most likely going to be cheap. If we Assume Kawhi plays the point forward position and Parker stays as a started with limited role and minutes, we can do with a two guard or another SG that can shoot and drive..Gordan, Fournier, are the only guards next year that would be affordable while having talent to offer.

If we're looking at 2017, Jeff teague is a possiblity assuming he hasn't been traded..I'm fairly positive that Atlanta is looking for teams now to throw away teague...Schroder is almost as good as he is at this point and younger...

of course a trade can happen too ( Not trading parker but other players to get a PG)..or they strike Gold in the draft..we'll see.

I think this season will give us a better idea of what Players the spurs will be looking for to replace Parker as starting PG and manu and tim with their retirment

Clipper Nation
09-21-2015, 02:06 AM
how many backup pgs has management tried out, bailed out enriques choke ass in elimination game only never to be rewarded $$$, seeing them packing their bags for another team while the POS gets a payrise?

TheGreatYacht
09-21-2015, 02:06 AM
lol a 1.8apg player becoming a point forward..

Clipper Nation
09-21-2015, 02:10 AM
lol a 1.8apg player becoming a point forward..
lol a 3.5 chins and 6 fat rolls player continuing to run point

apalisoc_9
09-21-2015, 02:11 AM

:lmao

SuperCam
09-21-2015, 02:15 AM
There is no replacing MVParker; the team will only go as far as he takes him. Too many role players that become scrubs when he's not on the court holding their hand

TheGreatYacht
09-21-2015, 02:45 AM
There is no replacing MVParker; the team will only go as far as he takes him. Too many role players that become scrubs when he's not on the court holding their hand
This

Kawhitstorm
09-21-2015, 07:54 AM
RM

K...
09-21-2015, 09:26 AM
Did the article even acknowledge Ray as a roster presence? Did they say how they want to replace Parker?

Fwiw Simmons and ka are the new manu. They will probably fail but they are who is on tap. Likewise I think Ray is by default the next pg because hell likely be a good value.unless we get a lottery pick, with two max contracts and an upcoming need at pf/c , I don't see the spurs making any dramatic move to get a new pg.

I think it'll be Ray vs a veteran. Right now that veteran is Parker, but I could see an additional retread brought in. But these are pretty much marginal picks, I don't know any great or good pg who would play here for cheap like West

K...
09-21-2015, 09:32 AM
Haha, this article fails. Didn't even mention jimmer.

RD2191
09-21-2015, 09:45 AM

Lmao

RD2191
09-21-2015, 09:47 AM
So the media finally acknowledges what a few certain posters have been saying for a while.

apalisoc_9
09-21-2015, 09:50 AM
So the media finally acknowledges what a few certain posters have been saying for a while.

Been saying it for two years man..

Sadly the average fan has the bbiq of a peanut..srs.

TheDoctor
09-21-2015, 09:53 AM

There are so many scary and wrong things with that post you just wrote. One, you're definitely delusional; Two, in that case the Spurs are f*cked for the next 3 years 'cause Enrique's contract extension start this very season; Three, in your mind there are 30 NBA BBall teams, the Spurs and 29 other Latvia tribes teams if you think the Spurs have a chance of winning relying on TP's game.

FkLA
09-21-2015, 10:02 AM
but but the article's author doesn't appreciate a spurs legend and didn't watch the eurobasket games :cry

RD2191
09-21-2015, 10:06 AM
There are so many scary and wrong things with that post you just wrote. One, you're definitely delusional; Two, in that case the Spurs are f*cked for the next 3 years 'cause Enrique's contract extension start this very season; Three, in your mind there are 30 NBA BBall teams, the Spurs and 29 other Latvia tribes teams if you think the Spurs have a chance of winning relying on TP's game.

Supercat destroyed per usual.

TheDoctor
09-21-2015, 10:24 AM
Haha, this article fails. Didn't even mention jimmer.

And suddenly Spurtacular shed a tear.

BD24
09-21-2015, 11:54 AM
Maybe eventually George De Paula if the Spurs can draft him. He is obviously very raw, but 3 or 4 years down the line if developed correctly he can be pretty good. Was a bit sad when he withdrew from the draft this year, afraid with another year to develop his draft stock will rise and he will be out of the Spurs reach.

Roger Freemason Jr.
09-21-2015, 01:38 PM
We have to find Manu's successor first, tbh...

If only we could fuse together Simmons and Anderson.

Roger Freemason Jr.
09-21-2015, 01:39 PM
Maybe eventually George De Paula if the Spurs can draft him. He is obviously very raw, but 3 or 4 years down the line if developed correctly he can be pretty good. Was a bit sad when he withdrew from the draft this year, afraid with another year to develop his draft stock will rise and he will be out of the Spurs reach.

Wasn't he already climbing up draft boards before he withdrew? He might be a lottery pick this coming season. However, there's some good talent in next year's draft.

ceperez
09-21-2015, 02:32 PM
Not looking good with a hobbling Parker... fingers crossed that he can somehow have a second wind like Duncan had.

MultiTroll
09-21-2015, 02:51 PM
Not looking good with a hobbling Parker... fingers crossed that he can somehow have a second wind like Duncan had.
That's what we were hoping.
Duncan obviously did some form of diet and exercise that gave him Championship wind.
But Duncs is a team 1st guy.

Parker, not.
With the Euroball showing Parker is still a cheeseburger it's not looking good.
We can only hope the *HOF* coatail rider i mean coach will adjust.

K...
09-21-2015, 03:00 PM
Parker was essentially the coach of the national team. No way he was gonna let that scrub de Colo lead los blues,

But in San Antonio pop can and probably will talk with Parker and tell him the new role. The hope is that limited minutes are enough for him to play well..with the national team Parker looked good and then faded as the tournament went on. This is entirely consistent with an old player trying to carry the team fading during a closely packed tournament.

Again, that could be a difference.

Nathan89
09-21-2015, 03:11 PM
That rj like contract though.:depressed

K...
09-21-2015, 03:17 PM

Kill yourself. You can disagree with a small market team paying out legacy contracts, but you can't compare limp Jefferson with mvparker. Jeez the slander against the hof players of this franchise is limitless.

SAGirl
09-21-2015, 04:35 PM
I like Schrooder a lot, unlikely Atlanta lets him walk though. He could outgrow his bench role though and want to spread his wings. He's very young and athletic. If he wants to spring free like Reggie Jackson Atl will want something in return. Don't know wan that looks like.

Kidd K
09-21-2015, 05:34 PM
On a serious note, it isn't outside the realm of possibility that kawhi becomes a Point Forward. Kawhi has played this role numerous times in the last couple of years and was somewhat successful. Tony Parker is only going to get worse, if we're looking ahead..there's some interesting options for next year and the year after.. Assuming Manu retires next year, Parker could replace Manu as the scoring bench guy. We don't know yet what kind of sets the spurs are going to rely on this season with Kawhi and LMA as the offensive options, once we do we'll probably have a better feel of what kind of Guard the spurs would be looking for as a replacement for Parker in the starting lineup. Ray isn't really good enough and patty is a perfect bench guy...

Looking at Free agents..In 2016, Mike Conley and Brandon Jennings are the only two players talented enough to play as starting PG for a contender...The former will most likely ask for a max, and the latter have attitude problems but will most likely going to be cheap. If we Assume Kawhi plays the point forward position and Parker stays as a started with limited role and minutes, we can do with a two guard or another SG that can shoot and drive..Gordan, Fournier, are the only guards next year that would be affordable while having talent to offer.

If we're looking at 2017, Jeff teague is a possiblity assuming he hasn't been traded..I'm fairly positive that Atlanta is looking for teams now to throw away teague...Schroder is almost as good as he is at this point and younger...

of course a trade can happen too ( Not trading parker but other players to get a PG)..or they strike Gold in the draft..we'll see.

I think this season will give us a better idea of what Players the spurs will be looking for to replace Parker as starting PG and manu and tim with their retirment

Conley would be nice but we'd be unable to afford him/fit him in under the cap. He's going to get paid somewhere.

No thanks on Brandon Jennings. You want to find a player who -actually- fits in the "heroball chucker" mold Porker haters always claim about him? Look no further than Brandon Jennings. Career FG%: comfortably below 40%.

Jeff Teague is an interesting choice though, but again I think money's gonna be a prob for us going forward.

spurs10
09-21-2015, 05:57 PM
TP isn't going anywhere any time soon. This year will be telling in how we approach the future. I'm sure Pop and TP will have straight talk about how we proceed. He has said himself that his role is changing. It's not like he does whatever he wants. He got the team for awhile and we won a lot of games.
'Move over rover and let Kawhi and LMA take over...'

kaji157
09-21-2015, 05:58 PM
To argue the article i would say the FO DID preview a scenario on how to replace Parker, and that was Parker´s contract itself.

If things would have happen normally, Tony would have at least one good year out of those 3 contract years, allowing the Spurs to trade him when he still has value, a short contract and get good value in return.

What can be argued is if A) The FO was mistaken in extending Parker on a year when he did not have a great year on the basis that his performance was justa fluke and he would be back to his normal averages. Or B) The FO was correct on thei assumption but a combination of bad conditioning, bad luck or whatever variable unable to control by the Spurs FO led to a pretty faster and unprecedented decline for a 33 year old player.

If you ask me i think the plan the FO had was a good one. I also didn´t expect Tony to drop his production so fast. That was unpredictable and the FO is not to blame for his extension, that was, on retrospect, a good move.

ChumpDumper
09-21-2015, 06:12 PM
So the media finally acknowledges what a few certain posters have been saying for a while.lol "the media"

Co-Editor of Blue Man Hoop. I'm an NBA Fan living Down Under in Australia!

Kawhitstorm
09-21-2015, 06:24 PM
No worries, Jacque Vaughn is on his way.....I heard he's a good point guard prospect so the future looks bright.

TheGreatYacht
09-21-2015, 06:36 PM
lol "the media"

Co-Editor of Blue Man Hoop. I'm an NBA Fan living Down Under in Australia!
:lmao scooter boy getting jizzed on per par

Mikeanaro
09-21-2015, 06:51 PM

:lmao

CGD
09-21-2015, 07:57 PM
It's so hard to tell who's bullshitting with all these threads during these dog days for the NBA offseason, but I actually think this is an interesting topic. Tony is heading in the direction of Kevin Johnson (for those old enough to remember), who was super reliant on speed and from one day to the next found himself without it. It wasn't pretty.

The replacement will have to come from the draft I think, giving that player a few years to learn under TP while he plays out his contract.

Amuseddaysleeper
09-21-2015, 07:57 PM
Parker was essentially the coach of the national team. No way he was gonna let that scrub de Colo lead los blues,

But in San Antonio pop can and probably will talk with Parker and tell him the new role. The hope is that limited minutes are enough for him to play well..with the national team Parker looked good and then faded as the tournament went on. This is entirely consistent with an old player trying to carry the team fading during a closely packed tournament.

Again, that could be a difference.

I want to believe that but considering how many minutes Pop played Parker in the playoffs and in crunch time I think it'll be some time before that happens.

HarlemHeat37
09-21-2015, 08:58 PM
:lol it's comical how late NBA media and fans are to realize an ex-star player is on the decline/a liability, tbh..

It happens mostly in the NBA, you don't really see it in other sports..I've been saying this for years, it's the thing I hate the most about sports coverage..judging players by reputation is irritating..ex-players are the worst(which is generally the case with all types of analysis, to be fair:lol), it's the same morons that thought Rondo still had anything in the tank, just last season..

Parker being finished has been obvious since last November, this isn't anything new, I'm sure Pop is fully aware by now..it's only the :(real Spurs fans:( that thought we were :(just trolling:( when we tried to tell them last year, tbh..

HarlemHeat37
09-21-2015, 08:59 PM
Fortunately, the Spurs only need average-level production from the PG position for the next 2 seasons..if Parker accepts a role as Pablo Prigioni, the Spurs will be fine..if he doesn't, it will be another early exit, unfortunately..he can't score at an above average level anymore, nor can he beat any good defense or defensive player, but he's still capable of dribbling the ball and running the offense, which should suffice..

The worrisome part for the Spurs is that they've needed at least 1 of Ginobili/Parker to play at a high level in the 2013 and 2014 playoff runs, they couldn't survive them both being non-factors..hopefully Aldridge's arrival changes that, though..

rogues
09-21-2015, 09:00 PM
:lol it's comical how late NBA media and fans are to realize an ex-star player is on the decline/a liability, tbh..

It happens mostly in the NBA, you don't really see it in other sports..I've been saying this for years, it's the thing I hate the most about sports coverage..judging players by reputation is irritating..ex-players are the worst(which is generally the case with all types of analysis, to be fair:lol), it's the same morons that thought Rondo still had anything in the tank, just last season..

Parker being finished has been obvious since last November, this isn't anything new, I'm sure Pop is fully aware by now..it's only the :(real Spurs fans:( that thought we were :(just trolling:( when we tried to tell them last year, tbh..
:lol What's up bro. What's good?..

pgardn
09-21-2015, 09:00 PM
GDammit

Right now, the Spurs have Patty Mills as Parker’s interim replacement. Mills is an exciting player off the bench who provides that spark when Parker isn’t on top form, but isn’t quite starting caliber yet.

Mills is NOT a frggn point guard. Who the hell is this author and has he ever actually watched a game?

HarlemHeat37
09-21-2015, 09:02 PM
:lol What's up bro. What's good?..

How's everything, G? What's up with your Colts?:lol

K...
09-21-2015, 09:49 PM
GDammit

Right now, the Spurs have Patty Mills as Parker’s interim replacement. Mills is an exciting player off the bench who provides that spark when Parker isn’t on top form, but isn’t quite starting caliber yet.

Mills is NOT a frggn point guard. Who the hell is this author and has he ever actually watched a game?

That's what 3/4 of the people here think too though.

Birn
09-21-2015, 10:06 PM
Phil Pressey is a very underrated pg. If we can somehow get him here to learn the Spurs system we would have our starting point guard for the next 10 years.

Also, it is a fact that if TP were never drafted by the Spurs we don't have 5 NBA titles. Have to give him respect. Unfortunately, we have far too many unsophisticated basketball fans in the San Antonio area who don't appreciate what he has helped bring to our city. Spurs fans are the worst bar none.

look_at_g_shred
09-21-2015, 10:43 PM
Super funny.

Spurtacular
09-21-2015, 11:26 PM
Jimmer gonna show us something, tbh.

Spurtacular
09-21-2015, 11:28 PM
I like Schrooder a lot, unlikely Atlanta lets him walk though. He could outgrow his bench role though and want to spread his wings. He's very young and athletic. If he wants to spring free like Reggie Jackson Atl will want something in return. Don't know wan that looks like.

Great speed, bad skills, tbh.

SAGirl
09-22-2015, 12:09 AM
Great speed, bad skills, tbh.
OUt of any of the guards I have seen his age (who could be a target due to not already being a star like a Kyrie for example or another young franchise's cornerstone PG), he has surprised me the most. He has potential to stand out with experience and good coaching. He's eclipsed Teague at times TBH, just Teague is more experienced. But I only watched a few Hawks games and I haven't looked at stats or anything like that. In the games I watched he was electric off the dribble and Spurs could use a guard like that unless you are thinking about any of the Celtics young guards. I am not sold on any of them either. Who do you like realistically by the way I don't consider Jimmer realistic.

Spurtacular
09-22-2015, 12:24 AM
OUt of any of the guards I have seen his age (who could be a target due to not already being a star like a Kyrie for example or another young franchise's cornerstone PG), he has surprised me the most. He has potential to stand out with experience and good coaching. He's eclipsed Teague at times TBH, just Teague is more experienced. But I only watched a few Hawks games and I haven't looked at stats or anything like that. In the games I watched he was electric off the dribble and Spurs could use a guard like that unless you are thinking about any of the Celtics young guards. I am not sold on any of them either. Who do you like realistically by the way I don't consider Jimmer realistic.

I consider Jimmer realistic. Dude can light it up. I'm not predicting it'll happen that way. I'm just not discounting the possibility. Jimmer has never consistently received 30 mpg plus. In the event he does, he can average 15 plus, which is better than what TP does right now.

SAGirl
09-22-2015, 12:33 AM
I consider Jimmer realistic. Dude can light it up. I'm not predicting it'll happen that way. I'm just not discounting the possibility. Jimmer has never consistently received 30 mpg plus. In the event he does, he can average 15 plus, which is better than what TP does right now.
I am not going to argue your point since opinions and likes/dislikes are personal. I have not seen Jimmer play, but a lead guard must be able to execute Pop's defensive schemes. Parker has been a negative in that end but I don't think Pop like that at all. Drafting George Hill and CoJo kind of gives me an inkling whoever Pop ultimately chooses must have some hustle. Now Schroder is not some defensive ace that I know, but he's quick, athletic, and the hawks did very well with him in a kind of sixth man role. Regardless, my scenario is daydreaming. Jimmer is in town so he will get a chance to show what he's got.

BatManu20
09-22-2015, 02:05 AM
People forgetting that Tony's replacement is already on the roster tbh. And he's a white Mormon so he's not a threat to bang any teammates' wives.

https://usatthebiglead.files.wordpress.com/2013/01/jimmer1-1-4-13.gif?w=1000

lefty
09-22-2015, 02:28 AM

Calispursfan11
09-22-2015, 02:28 AM
Parker is still our best PG by a good margin. Barring injury, he will be fine but the key is for him to stay healthy. There is no successor waiting in the wings this season. Sorry.

lefty
09-22-2015, 02:30 AM

Truth nukes right there

Porker stealing money from the FO :lol

He is probably fucking Buford's wife as well

Kawhitstorm
09-22-2015, 02:56 AM
It's so hard to tell who's bullshitting with all these threads during these dog days for the NBA offseason, but I actually think this is an interesting topic. Tony is heading in the direction of Kevin Johnson (for those old enough to remember), who was super reliant on speed and from one day to the next found himself without it. It wasn't pretty.

Kevin Johnson was on an other level compared to Tony. He was a big time playoff performer when he was healthy (ala Manu) & was also a complete point guard. He could have played a couple of more years as a game manager type point guard but he had too much pride & the Suns had Kidd/Nash.

Kawhitstorm
09-22-2015, 03:08 AM
Conley would be nice but we'd be unable to afford him/fit him in under the cap. He's going to get paid somewhere.

No thanks on Brandon Jennings. You want to find a player who -actually- fits in the "heroball chucker" mold Porker haters always claim about him? Look no further than Brandon Jennings. Career FG%: comfortably below 40%.

Jeff Teague is an interesting choice though, but again I think money's gonna be a prob for us going forward.

Teague is the most likely option b/c of Schroder (who is a more dynamic PG). Conley is most likely a lifer in the Grizz organization & Jenning was decent last season (most likely a fluke) but he raptured his achilles thus his future isn't any brighter than Tony's.

It would be interesting to see what will happen to Derrick Rose when he's a free agent (seems like he wants a fresh start ala Deron Williams) if he manages to stay RELATIVELY healthy for a season. It would be worth taking a gamble on him since he could have a decent post-injury career ala Wade.

In any case, Jrue Holiday is also another option if he doesn't re-sign w/ the Pelicans.

HarlemHeat37
09-22-2015, 10:09 AM
Not really a fan of Teague, tbh, his game screams system player and playoff underperformer..

Mike Conley has become a little overrated, too, after being one of the more underrated players in the NBA for year, as well..

The blind PG hope has returned after Curry just led the Warriors to a title, but building around a PG is still a poor decision, tbh..Curry is a historically good player that had a legendary season, I doubt it will be replicated..a player that has to be double-teamed and trapped from 35-feet out is unheard of, especially at that position, it's an aberration..I'd rather utilize a role player-type at PG, an above average player, instead of a ball-dominant guy that the team has to consistently rely on to put up points and playmaking..

benfti
09-22-2015, 10:21 AM
Fuck it, I'm backing in Patty

MVPatty for the win.

~O~
09-22-2015, 11:06 AM
Patty Mills should. I would want Conley if it was anyone else as a Spur.

Spurtacular
09-22-2015, 12:32 PM
Parker is still our best PG by a good margin. Barring injury, he will be fine but the key is for him to stay healthy. There is no successor waiting in the wings this season. Sorry.

He shot 34.3 FG and scored 12.2 at Eurobasket. It's time to face the fact that it's not merely injuries. Mills and Jimmer are both better than that. Not McCallum though.

Gladney to see you
09-22-2015, 01:10 PM
Who is the best non-nba foreigner?

hater
09-22-2015, 01:15 PM
I would love to get Sergio Lull tbh. Sergio Rodriguez would also be good. And Teodosic would be ok although his D is shit

daledondale
09-22-2015, 02:29 PM
I would love to get Sergio Lull tbh. Sergio Rodriguez would also be good. And Teodosic would be ok although his D is shit
I have seen a lot of Real Madrid's matches this year because Nocioni.
Llul, Rodriguez and also Rudy, are good players but chokers. They normally play like shit in finals and difficult matches, that's why they couldn't win that tournament since 1995. RM won this year the Euroligue because they have Nocioni and Ayon, who played really well in heavy matches.

Brazil
09-22-2015, 05:42 PM
Truth nukes right there

Porker stealing money from the FO :lol

He is probably fucking Buford's wife as well

:lol dat Alpha genes tbh

Ocotillo
09-23-2015, 08:13 PM
Maybe TP can be shipped to Sacramento next year to take the place of Rondo.

cjw
09-23-2015, 08:58 PM
I think we found his replacement, though it might take 5 years to lure him here:http://www.tmz.com/2015/09/23/kyrie-irving-child-support-andrea-wilson-texas-miss-texas/

RD2191
09-23-2015, 09:26 PM
:lmao scooter boy getting jizzed on per par

Lol. Coming from the forum jizz rag. How's Ashley?

dabom
09-23-2015, 09:29 PM
Lmao

SASdynasty!
09-24-2015, 07:05 AM
All we need to find is another point guard who can give us the following:

1 FMVP
2 top-6 MVP finishes
4 top-12 MVP finishes
Winningest player through 1,000 games in NBA history
All-time leading playoff PG scorer

Should be an easy replacement...