PDA

View Full Version : The Big 3, Robinson, Gervin... When will Kawhi fans stop attacking Spurs legends?

TheGreatYacht
09-21-2015, 03:09 AM
Duncan is now just a stat-padder on an average team like Kevin Love
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=244737

- Been awful defensively in the last 30 games
- One of the main reason why Leonard, Ginobili, Parker can't penetrate for shit because he's too lazy to get out of the lane...That or he wants the ball to be passed to him. Been like this the last 15 games.
- Seriously, he's the biggest reason why the spurs are so anemic offensively..He's unwilingness to move out of the paint in situations where he should is Stat padding extrodonaire..

But it doesn't matter right..I mean he won rings years before. The things he did before nullifies him from what he's doing right now.

it is what it is...

At this point he's no better than Kobe Bryant if he's not willing to move out of the paint when he needs to

Pop treats everyone equally... :lmao

robinson is the worst center btw shaq,dream & ewing
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=252627

he is the only center who never led his team to the finals

shaq did it as a magic & lakers
dream do it twice & get the win
ewing also did once,performs better than navy :blah
his offence is so one dimension,only scores with mid range shot or run the fastbreak,has no back to the basket moves or can't dribble like shaq or dream :sleep

but he still better than most center eg dikembe,zo,divac,smits throught :bobo

Tony Parker>Gervin, tbh..
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=241618&highlight=Gervin

:lmao George Gervin would be worse than Belinelli in today's game, tbh..

Kuestmaster
09-21-2015, 03:17 AM
It's all fault of apalisoc's aunt. She is the origin of his hatred towards old people.

TheGreatYacht
09-21-2015, 03:25 AM
It's all fault of apalisoc's aunt. She is the origin of his hatred towards old people.
:lmao :tu to those of you who have no idea what he's talking about....

I'm sexually attracted to my aunt
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=173333&highlight=aunt

I wanna phuck my moms sister. I know its sick but shes phuckin hot. shes pretty and got a hot body and big boobs. I get an erection when shes around. I hung out with her the other day and we went to get dinner, she was wearing tight pants so I could see her hot ass and her clevage was all the way down I couldnt stop looking at her boobs but she laughed so it was ok. I got a really hard boner too.

Whenever im over her house, sometimes I go through her underwear draw and masturbate in the bathroom over her lingerie. Sometimes i find used panties and the smell and taste of her vagina makes me so hard and i end up having some of the heavyiest cumshots ive had. Sometimes theres a pube in there too, the thought of her hairy is more of a turn on.

Im a sick phuck, i admit it. But i wanna bang her. We talk about sex sometimes and it turns me on. I talk about the things ive done and i think she likes it. But I cant do anything until I know for sure or its gonna phuck things up. Shes all flirty with me and stuff when shes drunk and we sort of kissed once. Can you see my dilemna?

(Pic of aunt, but I don't want to post. He might snitch on me with a mod. He already cried to get that thread locked)

TheGreatYacht
09-21-2015, 05:05 AM
Wow, just received a PM from an undisclosed mod.. Apalisnitch and co. already at it smh

Mal
09-21-2015, 05:34 AM
It`s one idiot on multiple troll accounts

BG_Spurs_Fan
09-21-2015, 05:58 AM

It's worse - it's one idiot with a number of actual followers who echo the exact same thoughts and ideas.

Funny that the OP, of all people, created this thread though :lol

BillMc
09-21-2015, 07:23 AM

This.

SAmagic
09-21-2015, 07:40 AM
Why there still allowed to post is beyond me.

YGWHI
09-21-2015, 07:51 AM
Funny that the OP, of all people, created this thread though :lol

:tu

TheGreatYacht
09-21-2015, 08:18 AM
No one knows tbh

SuperCam
09-21-2015, 10:54 AM
Wow, just received a PM from an undisclosed mod.. Apalisnitch and co. already at it smh

smh, kiwitard krew loves to attack spurs legends, but go runnin' to mommy when they get get called out on it :depressed

fucking balding miscer faggot.

wildbill2u
09-21-2015, 11:49 AM
What's puzzling to me is that the owners of Spurs Talk, Kori and TimVP, the great couple that established this site for SPURS FANS, allow this continuing trashing of all Spurs other than Kwahi, even the legends of our history. The pro-Kwahi Krew are driving folks to retaliate by trashing Kwahi.

Let's not let that happen. Kwahi is a great young talent who will be here for a long time, doing great things I expect.

TheGreatYacht
09-21-2015, 12:15 PM
smh, kiwitard krew loves to attack spurs legends, but go runnin' to mommy when they get get called out on it :depressed

fucking balding miscer faggot.
:rollin

Kool Bob Love
09-21-2015, 12:58 PM

CLipper Nation I bet. He is more of a dry snitching type of guy.

TheGreatYacht
09-21-2015, 01:04 PM
CLipper Nation I bet. He is more of a dry snitching type of guy.
I remember that snitch snitching it up downstairs.. The undisclosed mod told me he closed the aunt thread for a reason, someone begged him to......

SAGirl
09-21-2015, 06:15 PM
^^^
Why he's been unbanned after being banned is also ????

TheGreatYacht
09-21-2015, 06:25 PM
^^^
Why he's been unbanned after being banned is also ????
He's never been banned, it was just game-planning by the Krew to get attention

SAGirl
09-21-2015, 07:03 PM
He's never been banned, it was just game-planning by the Krew to get attention
Wow that borders on severe OCD

Sean Cagney
09-21-2015, 09:30 PM
You never disrespect a legend..... Stupid ass player fans.

TheGreatYacht
09-21-2015, 09:42 PM
You can't make this shit up :lol

Read OP,
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=247051

wildbill2u
09-22-2015, 06:36 PM
I see only two options for the attitude toward other players:
1. They just want attention. Severe lack of self-esteem is probably the cause.
2. They think running down other Spurs players will build more fan base for Kawhi. The problem with this is that running down legends that so many true Spurs fans have long term affection for only generates a backlash that unfortunately is sometimes expressed by running down Kawhi. And running down current players as a build up for Kawhi doesn't do much for Spurs fans who simply want to support all our team.

Sean Cagney
09-22-2015, 07:19 PM
I see only two options for the attitude toward other players:
1. They just want attention. Severe lack of self-esteem is probably the cause.
2. They think running down other Spurs players will build more fan base for Kawhi. The problem with this is that running down legends that so many true Spurs fans have long term affection for only generates a backlash that unfortunately is sometimes expressed by running down Kawhi. And running down current players as a build up for Kawhi doesn't do much for Spurs fans who simply want to support all our team.
This is all true, I loved Kawhis game and glad he is on the team but the players fans at times actually make you attack their fave players because of that. I am a Spurs fan first, sure I have my faves from the past and now but honestly I don't want any player on the team to fall off or fail as it effects the outcome, why would a fan of a team want that? That makes no damn sense at all. I will even root for Bonner when he is in the game, hope he hits all of his shots and I am not a huge fan.

Spurtacular
09-23-2015, 12:12 AM

This guy gets to troll the f out of ST (with multiple SNs); and then he's not supposed to take any heat?

TheGreatYacht
09-23-2015, 12:24 AM
This guy gets to troll the f out of ST (with multiple SNs); and then he's not supposed to take any heat?
I think he has Asperger's, mods pity the fool I guess tbh

Spurtacular
09-23-2015, 12:51 AM
I think he has Asperger's, mods pity the fool I guess tbh

People with Asperger's tend to actually value truth (IE directness), tbh.

spurraider21
09-23-2015, 12:57 AM
You can't make this shit up :lol

Read OP,
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=247051
http://i.imgur.com/4eBbl53.png

TheGreatYacht
09-23-2015, 01:18 AM
http://i.imgur.com/4eBbl53.png
:lmao

exstatic
09-23-2015, 06:45 AM

Nope. Clinical narcissism.

Gervin44Silas13
09-24-2015, 10:04 AM
New johnny cum lately Spurs fan ......go suck a dick!!!

TheGreatYacht
10-30-2015, 07:06 PM
DUNCAN IS NOT TOP 5 OF ALL-TIME