PDA

View Full Version : Manu is just taking up a roster spot. hes got nothing left...

hater
09-22-2015, 07:27 AM
I thought it was a running joke him coming back.

He's serious? :lmao wtf?

RD2191
09-22-2015, 08:40 AM
Yet he outplayed Porker in the Clips series.:lol

hater
09-22-2015, 08:55 AM
He played last series vs Cliopers? Didn't even notice tbh :lol

Did he do anything worth a shit?

dabom
09-22-2015, 09:17 AM
He played last series vs Cliopers? Didn't even notice tbh :lol

Did he do anything worth a shit?

If porker played like manu for the clips series we win in 4 games tbh. :lmao

hater
09-22-2015, 09:24 AM
Disagree. We still lose.

But why shortbus avoiding the Manu topic? Scared?

kobyz
09-22-2015, 09:51 AM
If porker played like manu for the clips series we win in 4 games tbh. :lmao

Hey apalisoc alt, maybe you should stop trying talking ball and just stick to the homosexual intercuorse you, Harlem and the rest of the krew going on, although i don't know why the hell are the mods of this site allow it here all those blow job and licking you give to each other, it's ugly and inappropriate...

HarlemHeat37
09-22-2015, 10:04 AM
Manu is still very effective when he plays under 20 MPG, it should continue this year, especially if hater is calling him out(last time that occurred, Manu had a huge 2014 playoffs, tbh)..

Brazil
09-22-2015, 10:09 AM
Hey apalisoc alt, maybe you should stop trying talking ball and just stick to the homosexual intercuorse you, Harlem and the rest of the krew going on, although i don't know why the hell are the mods of this site allow it here all those blow job and licking you give to each other, it's ugly and inappropriate...

:lmao

BackHome
09-22-2015, 10:10 AM

+1

hater
09-22-2015, 10:18 AM
I just don't get the thinking. He was basically retired then.... Aldridge signs with th Spurs. West signs with the Spurs...

"ill be back guys". :rolleyes

Brazil
09-22-2015, 10:19 AM
and just for the fun because apparently according to the krew what matters is FG%

Manu FG% during clippers serie has been worst than Parker for instance at .35 (15/43) vs. .36 for Parker :lmao and that against Clippers bench

As FkLA would say this is terrible

Brazil
09-22-2015, 10:20 AM
On a side note... I'm glad he resigned for another season, off the bench for limited minutes he is still very valuable for the Spurs

kobyz
09-22-2015, 10:23 AM
On a side note... I'm glad he resigned for another season, off the bench for limited minutes he is still very valuable for the Spurs

Yeah but lets just hope that one of the young guys pan out and Manu becoming the fourth or fifth wing and not the third wing cause then we're in big trouble...

apalisoc_9
09-22-2015, 10:26 AM
Porker fan mentality..

Parker goes 20 for 500....

Player B goes

0-1..but he shot worse than tony...

:cry

Brazil
09-22-2015, 10:35 AM
Yeah but lets just hope that one of the young guys pan out and Manu becoming the fourth or fifth wing and not the third wing cause then we're in big trouble...

parker is a bigger concern than Manu at this point but I agree

Brazil
09-22-2015, 10:39 AM
Porker fan mentality..

Player B goes

:rolleyes

oh now FG% does not matter

shhh... girl... make up your mind and stick with it

also :lol at 0-1

Brazil
09-22-2015, 10:41 AM
For the fun

What is worst ?

Player A last three games of clippers serie: 13/44... 29,5% :lmao
Player B: 6/19... 31,6%
or Player C: 19 / 48... 39,6%

dabom
09-22-2015, 10:52 AM
Difference is we didn't lose because of Manu. :lmao

Porker fans blaming every player. :lmao

JWest596
09-22-2015, 10:53 AM
Talk about waste.....of bandwidth. As to a short bus...you're the driver. The obsession on this site as to who is 'unworthy' and 'underserving' is beyond all understanding. Thank God the FO doesn't listen to a damn thing you reprobates and your opinions have to say. I'll take Manu, Parker, Bonner, and everybody else y'all piss and moan against. The site is becoming a cancer of hate and pissing and moaning disguised as intelligent conversation. Don't forget to call me a faggot as well

Good grief.

RD2191
09-22-2015, 10:54 AM
So assist don't matter now? You know, the one thing a PG should be good at. Because Many dropped more dimes off of the bench than our starting PG. What an embarrassment.

RD2191
09-22-2015, 10:54 AM
Talk about waste.....of bandwidth. As to a short bus...you're the driver. The obsession on this site as to who is 'unworthy' and 'underserving' is beyond all understanding. Thank God the FO doesn't listen to a damn thing you reprobates and your opinions have to say. I'll take Manu, Parker, Bonner, and everybody else y'all piss and moan against. The site is becoming a cancer of hate and pissing and moaning disguised as intelligent conversation. Don't forget to call me a faggot as well

Good grief.

Faggot.

JWest596
09-22-2015, 10:57 AM
Faggot.

I'll defer to your expertise.

RD2191
09-22-2015, 10:57 AM
Porker fan mentality..

Player B goes

:lol

RD2191
09-22-2015, 10:58 AM
I'll defer to your expertise.

Faggot.

spursistan
09-22-2015, 10:59 AM
Still good for 18-20 MPG spell for ball-handling/playmaking duties, which we are lacking..If only Pop has simliar leash on Parker..He yanked Manu in favor of Belli in the Clippers series on nights he knew he didn't have it..If Pop has in store the same approach to this 'done' Tony , we know he is dead serious about coaching next year..

daledondale
09-22-2015, 11:09 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KdHsowOBYDs
http://i.imgur.com/pqnXV9o.gif

Darius Bieber
09-22-2015, 11:19 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Na8KhWxGitQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-FaPc-1wcCM

Brazil
09-22-2015, 11:21 AM
So assist don't matter now? You know, the one thing a PG should be good at. Because Many dropped more dimes off of the bench than our starting PG. What an embarrassment.

:lmao assists only matter when it is not Parker

dabom
09-22-2015, 11:23 AM
:lmao assists only matter when it is not Parker

Please not another meltdown. :lmao

cd98
09-22-2015, 11:25 AM
News: If Spurs don't get solid contributions from Parker and Manu, they will not win a title. Who is going to replace either of those guys that isn't already locked into an NBA roster. Do you really think there is a D-League guy that is better? Opinions like this are just stupid.

Brazil
09-22-2015, 11:25 AM
Difference is we didn't lose because of Manu. :lmao

Porker fans blaming every player. :lmao

Difference is we lose also because our best player goes 19/48 against Matt fucking Barnes :lmao

you are a clown

Game against Latvia... cherry picking thread... Parker 29%.... :lmao
Three games against Clippers 29,5% 19/48... no thread... no insults... :cry we lost because of Parker :cry... Kawhi shot bad had terrible on/off but but intangibles, best player, other stats :lmao

Brazil
09-22-2015, 11:27 AM
Please not another meltdown. :lmao

:lmao faggot

dabom
09-22-2015, 11:30 AM
Difference is we lose also because our best player goes 19/48 against Matt fucking Barnes :lmao

you are a clown

Game against Latvia... cherry picking thread... Parker 29%.... :lmao
Three games against Clippers 29,5% 19/48... no thread... no insults... :cry we lost because of Parker :cry... Kawhi shot bad had terrible on/off but but intangibles, best player, other stats :lmao

Prime Duncan couldn't carry this piece of shit version of parker tbh. :lmao

hater
09-22-2015, 11:38 AM
Lol YouTube crusaders :lol

Brazil
09-22-2015, 11:38 AM
Prime Duncan couldn't carry this piece of shit version of parker tbh. :lmao

:lmao faggot

dabom
09-22-2015, 11:39 AM
Lol YouTube crusaders :lol

I thought you dropped parker 3 months ago? Seeing him lose weight got your hopes up again? :lol

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
09-22-2015, 11:50 AM
dabom reminds me of that fat ginger kid everyone beats the shit out of on the bus in middle school :lol

dabom
09-22-2015, 11:51 AM
dabom reminds me of that fat ginger kid everyone beats the shit out of on the bus in middle school :lol

Forgot your alt password today? :lol

ElNono
09-22-2015, 12:17 PM
Manu is still very effective when he plays under 20 MPG, it should continue this year, especially if hater is calling him out(last time that occurred, Manu had a huge 2014 playoffs, tbh)..

Yeah, I wasn't expecting much from him, tbh, but after this I'm looking forward to a solid season...

SuperCam
09-22-2015, 12:22 PM

Kiwitward Krew assemble:

http://vinylmationkingdom.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/08groverdill.jpg

Mikeanaro
09-22-2015, 12:52 PM
But the fat fuck that made 1 point in 30 minutes still has plenty of gas...
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-GohEs4tZ4xs/U55UknFpRaI/AAAAAAAAHlo/qjJasY9AmlQ/s1600/manudunk1.gif
Would love to see the pork doing this at age 37 :lol, sorry bad genetics cant turn a pork into an accomplished athlete.

Clipper Nation
09-22-2015, 12:54 PM
:lol Short Baguette with the bads as usual. 2014 Manu shits on Porker's entire life.

Clipper Nation
09-22-2015, 12:55 PM
:lol You're currently homeless because you wouldn't give up your pet cats, and you broke down your closet door on the way out of it.

hater
09-22-2015, 01:06 PM
Lots of tears but no answers from manutards.

Why did he decide to come back after hearing Lamar us and West joined us?

Fireball
09-22-2015, 01:40 PM
excited to have him back ... really restrict his minutes, hopefully his 3 point shooting comes back ...

DAF86
09-22-2015, 01:55 PM
Manu should have finished game 7 vs the Clippers, tbh. He had just hit two clutch threes in a row and he had "the look", I don't know what the fuck was Pop thinking when he pulled him out.

timtonymanu
09-22-2015, 02:32 PM
Thanks hater. Can you start a thread for Parker so he isn't a total shitbag this season?

Chinook
09-22-2015, 02:40 PM
Hater is the Reggie Miller of this site.

SupremeGuy
09-22-2015, 02:44 PM
:lmao faggotI hope parker keeps playing, taking up a roster spot, and starting for team france for years to come... :lmao You deserve it for defending his shitty play.

Sean Cagney
09-22-2015, 02:59 PM
Yet he outplayed Porker in the Clips series.:lol

To be fair everyone outplayed him in that series :lol:lol

RD2191
09-22-2015, 03:28 PM
To be fair everyone outplayed him in that series :lol:lol

Good point.:lol

Brazil
09-22-2015, 05:06 PM
I hope parker keeps playing, taking up a roster spot, and starting for team france for years to come... :lmao You deserve it for defending his shitty play.

You seem confused tbh... where did I defend him ? I even made a rip parker thread

I wrote he played like a pos against Spain was worst nba starter last year... not sure you are paying attention

Pointing out double standards and calling out some krew members ( :lmao internet krew) on these double standards is quite different than defending a player... If 29% sucks for Parker, 29% sucks for Kawhi...

hater
09-22-2015, 05:15 PM
Supreme guy you have just been served :lmao

TD 21
09-22-2015, 05:48 PM

Let's just hope one can nail down fourth wing, never mind third.

All this talk about further limiting Ginobili's role/minutes sounds great in theory, but ignores the fact that he's one of only three proven wings on the roster and none of the other three are exactly hand in glove fits. If anything, they might have to slightly increase his minutes, which should be fine so long as he's given the occasional game off.

The notion that he's "done" is also being overplayed. He's still a second and half wing. His performance veers more towards second, but he loses points because he can't handle the workload typically associated with one.

NASpurs
09-22-2015, 05:55 PM
Supreme guy you have just been served :lmao

http://www.lowbird.com/data/images/2013/01/gifsoup-1488427-o.gif (http://www.lowbird.com)

The Queer Brigade sucking each other off per par :lmao

hater
09-22-2015, 06:24 PM
http://www.lowbird.com/data/images/2013/01/gifsoup-1488427-o.gif (http://www.lowbird.com)

The Queer Brigade sucking each other off per par :lmao

:lmao short bus semen shielding :lol

NASpurs
09-22-2015, 06:28 PM
:lmao short bus semen shielding :lol

You should keep making more shitty jinx threads son. They're always for a good laugh and worthy bump material. :lol

dabom
09-22-2015, 06:34 PM
Lmao.

hater
09-22-2015, 06:35 PM
Hope its a jinx thread bro. But unfortunately its the truth. Manu had one step in retirement before he heard Lamar is and west joined. Now he wants to ride the wagon for another ring but at what cost to th team? A roster spot! And a possibility to fuck it up!

ElNono
09-22-2015, 07:50 PM
You sound too worried about a player that supposedly isn't important anymore, tbh...

Mnky
09-22-2015, 07:52 PM

Bump

SupremeGuy
09-22-2015, 09:37 PM
You seem confused tbh... where did I defend him ? I even made a rip parker thread

I wrote he played like a pos against Spain was worst nba starter last year... not sure you are paying attention

Pointing out double standards and calling out some krew members ( :lmao internet krew) on these double standards is quite different than defending a player... If 29% sucks for Parker, 29% sucks for Kawhi...You claim you said that but continuously defend his shitty play against the Clippers. Can you now admit that we would have won if he had been benched?

Brazil
09-22-2015, 09:55 PM
You claim you said that but continuously defend his shitty play against the Clippers. Can you now admit that we would have won if he had been benched?

:lol where did I defend his shitty play against clips ? Saying kawhi had terrible last 3 games and played as shitty as Parker during these 3 games is different of defending Parker.

like we would have won if kawhi don't get outplayed by Barnes

HI-FI
09-22-2015, 10:00 PM
You claim you said that but continuously defend his shitty play against the Clippers. Can you now admit that we would have won if he had been benched?
Parker might have to fuck over Brazil's Bleus a few more times like the Spurs for Brazil to see the light, but have faith.

pgardn
09-22-2015, 10:14 PM

Who would have played point and led us to a series win?

SupremeGuy
09-22-2015, 11:09 PM
Who would have played point and led us to a series win?Any PG on our roster would have been better than parker.

SupremeGuy
09-22-2015, 11:10 PM
:lol where did I defend his shitty play against clips ? Saying kawhi had terrible last 3 games and played as shitty as Parker during these 3 games is different of defending Parker.

like we would have won if kawhi don't get outplayed by BarnesStop deflecting... :lol

Can you admit that we would have won the series if pop had benched parker?

dabom
09-22-2015, 11:36 PM
Brazil has become mini hater tbh. Throwing shit at the wall and seeing what sticks. Comparing Kawhis last 3 games to porkers. :lmao

We lose by 30 each game without Kawhi and we would win by 15 if porker wasn't playing. :lmao

hater
09-23-2015, 06:26 AM
Any PG on our roster would have been better than parker.

:lmao so mills and Como woulda won us the series :lol bullshit

hater
09-23-2015, 06:27 AM
Stop deflecting... :lol

No we wouldn't. Stupid. Barnes was owning kawhi

dabom
09-23-2015, 07:03 AM
No we wouldn't. Stupid. Barnes was owning kawhi

7ppg and got cut. :lmao

hater
09-23-2015, 07:15 AM
29% shooting genius :rolleyes

Brazil
09-23-2015, 08:13 AM
Stop deflecting... :lol

:lol deflecting what ? for a start what do you mean by being benched ? the whole serie ? last game ? playing off the bench ?... When I say he was terrible during this serie and one of main reason if not the main we lost, I'm not clear ? is there someting you don't understand ? My English sucks that much ? You want me to write you down that in French and we ask Bruno to translate ?

Despite his shitty play we were very close to win, if Kawhi shoots .35 last three games vs. .29 we win, if Parker play like an average PG and not the worst we win, if Splitter is healthy we win... is there anything in this 3 assumptions we don't agree with ?

If anything you are the one who is deflecting about kawhi and his shitty play against matt barnes the scrub

Brazil
09-23-2015, 08:14 AM
Brazil (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=14466) has become mini hater (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=7609) tbh. Throwing shit at the wall and seeing what sticks. Comparing Kawhis last 3 games to porkers. :lmao

We lose by 30 each game without Kawhi and we would win by 15 if porker wasn't playing. :lmao

except there is not a single number to back up your take, none

SupremeGuy
09-23-2015, 08:29 AM
:lol deflecting what ? for a start what do you mean by being benched ? the whole serie ? last game ? playing off the bench ?... When I say he was terrible during this serie and one of main reason if not the main we lost, I'm not clear ? is there someting you don't understand ? My English sucks that much ? You want me to write you down that in French and we ask Bruno to translate ?

Despite his shitty play we were very close to win, if Kawhi shoots .35 last three games vs. .29 we win, if Parker play like an average PG and not the worst we win, if Splitter is healthy we win... is there anything in this 3 assumptions we don't agree with ?

If anything you are the one who is deflecting about kawhi and his shitty play against matt barnes the scrubKawhi had like 2 "bad" games. Parker shit the bed the whole entire series. It's stupid to compare the two especially since even Kawhi's "bad" games weren't that bad.

By benched, I mean Pop said fuck you to his player loyalty and left parker on the bench like he deserved. If CoJo starts and takes all of parker's minutes, we win that series. Do you deny that?

K...
09-23-2015, 08:56 AM
Kawhi had like 2 "bad" games. Parker shit the bed the whole entire series. It's stupid to compare the two especially since even Kawhi's "bad" games weren't that bad.

By benched, I mean Pop said fuck you to his player loyalty and left parker on the bench like he deserved. If CoJo starts and takes all of parker's minutes, we win that series. Do you deny that?

Disagree strongly. With cojo they can effectively double kawhi much more and we know how that went.

This whole, please shit on parker as a loyalty test is dumb. This is a manu thread dumbness (plural). We've already discussed this in may and June. Face it, there is more expectation for kawhi to play well than parker. So kawhis bad play was much worse because he's not a tosb pg with a history of being shut down by playoff defenses.

hater
09-23-2015, 09:03 AM

We still lose with patty and cojo, clown.

dabom
09-23-2015, 09:04 AM
except there is not a single number to back up your take, none

What do you think a discussion board is for? :lmao

dabom
09-23-2015, 09:05 AM
We still lose with patty and cojo, clown.

I guess you never saw the 2014 run. :lmao

hater
09-23-2015, 09:07 AM
I guess you never saw the 2014 run. :lmao

We didn't face Matt Barnes that run tbqh

Brazil
09-23-2015, 09:18 AM
Kawhi had like 2 "bad" games. Parker shit the bed the whole entire series. It's stupid to compare the two especially since even Kawhi's "bad" games weren't that bad.

He had three bad games. Where the "bad" games weren't that bad is coming from ? -35, shooting 13/44 (29% :lmao), 7 TOs for 6 assists, letting Matt barnes go +31, shooting 12/21, letting him score 17 pts last game that we lost by 2 is not that bad ? What's your fucking definition of bad ?

Don't come with your BS about me being a homer, defending a French honor and deflecting when I hear you say :cry kawhi had only 2 bad games :cry and these games were not that bad :cry

For the rest I agree it's stupid to compare a TOSB like Parker with Spurs best player and future of the franchise. We should compare Kawhi performance with Tim mutherfucker Duncan and there you can start crying seeing a 38 y/o Duncan being 10 times better than our max contract Kawhi these last 3 games.. smh

I don't believe one sec at the Pop loyalty BS. He benched Duncan for crucial last possession against heat, he benched Parker for G Hill against the Suns and called back Parker when seeing Nash destroying Georgie, He let Manu playing off his whole career, He cut S Jackson.... Pop don't do stuff for loyalty BS, he does what he does because he believes this is the best for the team.

What I know is Parker played like shit, Parker was certainly worst Spurs player during this serie. What I also know is Kawhi shit the bed and that Duncan at 38 y/o was our best player out there.

Brazil
09-23-2015, 09:21 AM
What do you think a discussion board is for? :lmao

For you a discussion board is for:

- replying every three posts :lmao faggot
- throwing stupid takes all over the place without anything to back it up
- making a fool of yourself on the regular
- sucking apo balls and dick

what else ?

hater
09-24-2015, 07:19 AM
Still no answers

From Downtown
09-24-2015, 10:10 AM
You want the answer? Here it is:
He came back after hearing LMA and West signed for the Spurs because he realised we now have a real chance for 6,and if he didn't come back we wouldn't have had the money to sign a proper replacement
He wasn't really heading towards retirement btw,it was more of a 50-50 thing

From Downtown
09-24-2015, 10:15 AM
and just for the fun because apparently according to the krew what matters is FG%

Manu FG% during clippers serie has been worst than Parker for instance at .35 (15/43) vs. .36 for Parker :lmao and that against Clippers bench

As FkLA would say this is terrible
I know this is just for trolling :lol but yeah,he didn't shoot well in that series,he was even scared to take threes in the last couple of games,which is something unusual for Manu,but then after he drew (?) that foul and got 3 free throws (even though he missed one) he staerted looking like the real Manu again
He was playing well in the 4th and I firmly believe that if he plays more in that quarter we win game 7

Brazil
09-24-2015, 11:41 AM
I know this is just for trolling :lol but yeah,he didn't shoot well in that series,he was even scared to take threes in the last couple of games,which is something unusual for Manu,but then after he drew (?) that foul and got 3 free throws (even though he missed one) he staerted looking like the real Manu again
He was playing well in the 4th and I firmly believe that if he plays more in that quarter we win game 7

I don't troll tbh... I point out double standards of a certain krew

I agree on your post btw :tu

hater
09-24-2015, 11:48 AM
You want the answer? Here it is:
He came back after hearing LMA and West signed for the Spurs because he realised we now have a real chance for 6,and if he didn't come back we wouldn't have had the money to sign a proper replacement
He wasn't really heading towards retirement btw,it was more of a 50-50 thing

Thanks man. Finally someone with the balls.

ElNono
11-06-2015, 01:18 AM
Thank you OP, tbh...

HarlemHeat37
11-06-2015, 01:28 AM
Thank you OP, tbh...

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y264/airn1287/tumblr_kvhshwacq81qzw3gpo1_400.gif

T_L_P
11-06-2015, 01:59 AM
Honestly been our best player so far.

spursistan
11-16-2015, 10:44 PM
:lmao holy shit..the jinxing goods of Hater..

ElNono
11-16-2015, 10:44 PM
thanks OP, tbh

Manu-of-steel
11-16-2015, 11:09 PM
Thanks Manu!

Russ
11-16-2015, 11:19 PM
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=205615

Agloco
11-16-2015, 11:42 PM
Hater with the bads per par.

SAGirl
11-16-2015, 11:50 PM

pgardn
11-17-2015, 12:03 AM
Hater Has and Can do worse in other discussions.

Manu needs rest though and minor (15-20)minutes. He was super active moving extraordinarily well tonight.

FkLA
11-17-2015, 12:09 AM

Literally every time this nigga says something, the opposite always comes true. Has he ever gotten anything right?

Venti Quattro
11-17-2015, 12:11 AM
hater :downspin: :downspin: this shit

100%duncan
11-17-2015, 04:16 AM
Thanks bro hater

Canyonero
11-17-2015, 06:51 AM
:lol so sad to hate Manu

Pocho La Pantera
11-17-2015, 06:56 AM
Op is so damn stupid.

DarrinS
11-17-2015, 07:46 AM
So glad Manu didn't retire

Manu-of-steel
11-18-2015, 01:24 AM

Had Manu retired, Spurs may still be good, but don't have that burst of energy to make the second unit humming

BatManu20
11-18-2015, 01:49 AM

skulls138
11-18-2015, 08:38 AM
thanks OP, tbhDont give him credit, he was just plain wrong and Manu is making him look stupid.

BillMc
11-18-2015, 08:57 AM

+1 He should never be allowed to retire, tbh.

Fireball
11-18-2015, 09:50 AM
The power of hate ... ridiculously awesome

Spurtacular
11-18-2015, 10:43 AM
Manu and Tony having a bit of a resurgence, tbh. Good to see.

lefty
11-18-2015, 10:52 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CUBVyNBXAAAfcjX.jpg

JeffDuncan
11-18-2015, 11:25 AM
Manu MVP!!

manu2timdynasty
11-18-2015, 12:16 PM
I can already see the inevitable "I told you so" comment after Manu has a bad game. Boring really, especially since Hater is an attention seeking whore, who is already used to taking it up the butt.

hater
11-18-2015, 01:16 PM
so he had a few good games vs. the Blazers and Sixers in Novermber :lol

wake me up when he has a good game worth a shit :rolleyes

From Downtown
11-18-2015, 01:17 PM
so he had a few good games vs. the Blazers and Sixers in Novermber :lol

wake me up when he has a good game worth a shit :rolleyes
Yeah carry on with this till June

hater
11-18-2015, 01:24 PM
Yeah carry on with this till June

well he's already injured.

Get well soon Manu. You should tell Pop he cannot use you like this. Someone else in the Spurs needs to step up.

ElNono
11-18-2015, 01:37 PM
Can we have a "Tony Parker is done" thread from OP, please? :lol

dabom
11-18-2015, 01:41 PM

hater
11-18-2015, 01:59 PM
Nostradamus :(

Seventyniner
11-18-2015, 02:07 PM

It would get lost among all the others tbh

hater
11-18-2015, 02:32 PM
It would get lost among all the others tbh

BackHome
11-18-2015, 03:45 PM
Lol Hater your just making it worse. You might as well leave with what ever dignity you have left. 😂😂😂😂😂

hater
11-18-2015, 03:54 PM
Why? I was right once again tbh.

Now time to build the real spurs

dabom
11-18-2015, 04:27 PM

Kool Bob Love
11-18-2015, 05:00 PM
Thank you OP, tbh...

Hater calls Em like he sees em. :tu

TheGreatYacht
11-18-2015, 05:03 PM
Hater calls Em like he sees em. :tu

lefty
11-19-2015, 04:18 PM
OP :

http://i.imgur.com/05DwxIL.gif

hater
11-19-2015, 04:26 PM
It seems it took less than a quarter for Spurs to move on tbh :lol

Agloco
11-19-2015, 04:29 PM

Tbh

bklynspursfan
11-20-2015, 04:28 PM

Helluva game planner though :lol

dabom
11-20-2015, 04:30 PM

hater
12-10-2015, 08:18 AM

kobyz
05-15-2016, 02:53 AM
How spurs could have been so stupid to continue with Manu as the third wing like it had any chance to work???