PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: I'm Going Back On My Word!!!

Buddy Mignon
09-22-2015, 08:30 AM
I've never done this before so I know it comes as a shocker to you pussies, but I was totally wrong about Julius Randle. This guy will be a total fucking stud... book it. He'll easily be better than Charles Barkley., and Malone.

MultiTroll
09-22-2015, 08:55 AM
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=252536&highlight=rimjob

Killakobe81
09-22-2015, 09:06 AM
I've never done this before so I know it comes as a shocker to you pussies, but I was totally wrong about Julius Randle. This guy will be a total fucking stud... book it. He'll easily be better than Charles Barkley., and Malone.

Why the shift, Luva?

Buddy Mignon
09-22-2015, 11:46 AM
Why the shift, Luva?

I've been doing my homework on our youngsters. I like Randle a lot... Clarkson too. I think Randle will be an allstar within two seasons... he has skills and is a hard worker. Its going to be interesting to see who gets playing time. Tarik Black is another stud I like a lot. I know Kool hates Russell because Russ made a stupid comment but Russ will be good. To be honest... I think our lame ass FO lucked into a good young core. I just need Kobe to retire so we can move forward. I also think we got a steal in Lou, Bass, and Hibbert. Hibbert, Clarkson and Bass are in contract years so expect their best efforts, which is why I think we'll make the playoffs. This team is tough... not like the soft ass teams we had in the past. We should be good this year.

DMC
09-22-2015, 01:26 PM
No one gives a shit.

lefty
12-09-2015, 01:13 AM

Silver&Black
12-09-2015, 01:16 AM
3 things that will make Luva go back on his word this year:

1. Paying Splits
2. Continuing to make threads when the Lakers miss the playoffs
3. Continuing to post when he loses his ELE bet with TSA. (better overall record Kings or Lakers)

Reck
12-09-2015, 01:16 AM
How many seeds have you taken up your ass luva? On your 5th en route to the 6th? :lol

midnightpulp
12-09-2015, 03:25 AM
:lmao We Won't Be Sneaking