PDA

View Full Version : There is nothing more satisfying

m>s
09-22-2015, 11:21 PM
Than watching a smug libcuck get btfo on live TV.

colbert status: trumped

Infinite_limit
09-22-2015, 11:27 PM
What happened bro?

m>s
09-22-2015, 11:30 PM
That terribly unfunny and cringeworthy Colbert guy tried to clown on the unstumpable one and got BTFO. Came away looking like a creep. Kept asking trick questions and trump passed with flying colors.

Clipper Nation
09-22-2015, 11:35 PM
That faggot Colbert tried to talk over him for the entire interview. Meanwhile, when a libtard is on, Colbert will let them ramble on for 20 minutes.

And :lol at the no-name musical guest trying to distract attention away from his shitty song with that anti-Trump Mexico shirt.

m>s
09-22-2015, 11:36 PM
Ales him about the birther question and tried to get him to claim a Charles Manson quote as his own but failed kek

DarrinS
09-22-2015, 11:48 PM
What a shitty replacement for Dave.

ChumpDumper
09-23-2015, 12:37 AM
What a shitty replacement for Dave.You keep watching him though.

Between him and Ahmed where do you find the time for anything you actually like?

Splits
09-23-2015, 02:03 AM
That faggot Colbert tried to talk over him for the entire interview. Meanwhile, when a libtard is on, Colbert will let them ramble on for 20 minutes.

And :lol at the no-name musical guest trying to distract attention away from his shitty song with that anti-Trump Mexico shirt.

Wow, if can't-find-the-Clit Nation is melting down so hardcore, this must have been a great episode. Guess I'll have to catch the rerun so I can laugh out loud

And word of advice, get ahold of yourself, man. Based on your words, I can't help but visualize you shaking uncontrollably, foaming at the mouth, sooooooooo mad you can barely knuckle-punch your keyboard. Take a pill dude. I don't want to hear on CalNBC that some Korean fanboy croaked because of a late night TV show. Jesus fuck man. Settle down.

Clipper Nation
09-23-2015, 09:11 AM
Yeahhhhhh, no. Could you be projecting any harder?

DMX7
09-23-2015, 09:59 AM
I am perhaps the biggest Trump supporter on this forum, and even I don't think Trump got the best of Colbert.

It was a very tame interview -- not much excitement.

There didn't appear to be a "winner" if that's what you were looking for.