PDA

View Full Version : Ahmed's sister was suspended for a bomb hoax a few years ago

m>s
09-24-2015, 12:23 AM
The family has tried this shit before

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/09/23/ahmeds-sister-admits-school-suspension-alleged-bomb-threat-3-years-earlier/

AHMED’S SISTER ADMITS SCHOOL SUSPENSION FOR ALLEGED BOMB THREAT 3 YEARS EARLIERhttp://media.breitbart.com/media/2015/09/ap_ap-photo1069-640x474.jpgThe Associated Press (http://www.ap.org/)

by NEIL MUNRO (http://www.breitbart.com/author/nmunro/)23 Sep 20153,088 (http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/09/23/ahmeds-sister-admits-school-suspension-alleged-bomb-threat-3-years-earlier/#disqus_thread)

The sister of the boy who brought a suspected hoax-bomb to his Texas high school said she was suspended from a school in a prior bomb scare. Her suspension occurred in 2009 while she was attending middle school in the same district.Lesley Weaver, a spokeswoman for the district, said school officials can’t release any information about the 18-year-old sister’s episode because the Sudanese parents won’t sign the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (http://www2.ed.gov/policy/gen/guid/fpco/ferpa/students.html), The school has already sent the form to the immigrant Sudanese parents, but they won’t sign it, she said.
The sister is named Eyman Mohamed.
“I wish we could…. provide more information to the media,” said Weaver, whose school district and local police force are now facing worldwide claims that they unfairly targeted the sister’s brother — 14-year-old Ahmed Mohamed — after he was detained Sept. 14 on the suspicion that he had brought a hoax bomb into the school.
The boy brought his device — a dismantled, 12-volt clock packed inside a school box — to show off to his teachers.
The sister claimed after the arrest that she had been suspended (http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/09/17/man-i-went-viral-my-day-with-ahmed-moahmed-the-most-famous-boy-on-earth.html) from a school for several days. “I got suspended from school for three days from this stupid same district, from this girl saying I wanted to blow up the school, something I had nothing to do with,” she said, without providing evidence or proof.
The episode occurred around 2009, she said. The scare happened in “my first year of attempting middle school in America. I knew English, but the culture was different, the people were different,” Eyman said.
“I got suspended and I didn’t do anything about it,” she said.
“When I heard about Ahmed, I was so mad because it happened to me and I didn’t get to stand up, so I’m making sure he’s standing up because it’s not right. So I’m not jealous, I’m kinda like—it’s like he’s standing for me.”
Two days after the Sept. 14 incident, President Barack Obama intervened by praising the boy, praising his clock-in-a-box, and inviting him to the White House for an October event. “Cool clock, Ahmed. Want to bring it to the White House? We should inspire more kids like you to like science. It’s what makes America great,” Obama tweeted, effectively suggesting that Irving officials were unfair to the Muslim boy.
Since 2001, several thousand Americans have been murdered or killed by Muslims, who justify their actions by citing the jihad commandments in the religion’s Koran book.

ChumpDumper
09-24-2015, 12:32 AM
You were too busy watching your "live stream" of Colbert at dawn to realize we've already covered this.

lol Breitbart

m>s
09-24-2015, 12:40 AM
I want to cover it some more cuck. The dad is a known radical, the sister pulled this before, a pattern is starting to emerge.

ChumpDumper
09-24-2015, 12:46 AM
Yes, the whole family spent six years planning the whole clock caper just to avenge the suspension that the daughter freely admitted to the press.

Diabolical!

The conspiracy widens -- this one goes all the way to Caliph Obama!

Clipper Nation
09-24-2015, 01:43 AM
Yes, the whole family spent six years planning the whole clock caper just to avenge the suspension that the daughter freely admitted to the press.

Diabolical!

This post reeks of cuck.

man on wire
09-24-2015, 04:25 AM
Damn, do you have to start a new thread for everything you tie to this obsession of yours!?!? :bang

m>s
09-24-2015, 07:40 AM
Act smug and try to laugh it off all you want but this kid is a fraud!

DMX7
09-24-2015, 07:47 AM
How is 2009 only 3 years earlier than 2015? Though that's the least of the problems with this story.

Blake
09-24-2015, 08:20 AM
The family has tried this shit before.........

..... The sister claimed after the arrest that*she had been suspended*from a school for several days. “I got suspended from school for three days from this stupid same district, from this girl saying I wanted to blow up the school, something I had nothing to do with,” she said, without providing evidence or proof.

So it's possible she's lying that she got suspended over a bomb hoax she didn't commit. :cry The fiend is just trying to fool everyone into getting her own invite to the white house :cry

op is a retard.

boutons_deux
09-24-2015, 08:24 AM
"suspected hoax-bomb to his Texas high school"

suspected? by Breitbart? :lol

you rightwingnut fuckoffs prove yourself extremely gullible, REPEATEDLY, to be duped by the right wingnut hate media.

hater
09-24-2015, 08:24 AM
His sister moving in to ahmeds rent free apt :lol

Blake
09-24-2015, 08:26 AM

:lol

But she wants her own computers and tvs to fill up the apartment

m>s
09-24-2015, 09:53 AM
So it's possible she's lying that she got suspended over a bomb hoax she didn't commit. :cry The fiend is just trying to fool everyone into getting her own invite to the white house :cry

op is a retard.
She a good girl she dindu nuffin

Blake
09-24-2015, 09:55 AM
She a good girl she dindu nuffin

what'd she do exactly

ChumpDumper
09-24-2015, 09:56 AM
How is 2009 only 3 years earlier than 2015? Though that's the least of the problems with this story.lol Breitbart cucks them again.

DarrinS
09-24-2015, 09:57 AM
what'd she do exactly

She took a good victim photo of her brother in cuffs. :tu

"Make a really sad, scared face, Ahmed."

ChumpDumper
09-24-2015, 10:02 AM

I'm trying to ignore his family, for nowYou lasted all of 20 minutes. :tu

Blake
09-24-2015, 10:06 AM

oh so now he faked being sad and scared in the photo.

The levels of diabolicalicity here are uncanny. it's a family full of cunning masterminds with horrible clock making ability.

DarrinS
09-24-2015, 10:09 AM
You lasted all of 20 minutes. :tu

Two different threads. This one is about the sister. :tu

ChumpDumper
09-24-2015, 10:10 AM
Two different threads. This one is about the sister. :tu:cryfor now:cry :tu

Blake
09-24-2015, 10:15 AM
Two different threads. This one is about the sister. :tu

So ignoring the family only counts if it's in the right thread.

:lol jeezus

Spurminator
09-24-2015, 10:15 AM
Clockghazi, Day 8

Clipper Nation
09-24-2015, 10:38 AM
Clockghazi, Day 8
Day 8 of you posting about it obsessively while pretending you don't care.

Spurminator
09-24-2015, 10:46 AM
Day 8 of you posting about it obsessively while pretending you don't care.

:lol obsessively

My participation in threads on this subject has been exclusively to (1) respond to questions or comments directed towards me, or (2) mock you guys for giving a shit that a 14 year old got some free stuff and a tweet from the President. I'm not advancing the story or adding details in any way. I go away as soon as the story does, and the story goes away as soon as the conservative media stops being butthurt about it.

Maybe it's time to move on to another Twitter user who tweeted #BLM? It's been a while since I've seen any outrage over that.

ChumpDumper
09-24-2015, 10:47 AM
Day 8 of you posting about it obsessively while pretending you don't care.When did he claim he didn't care?

DarrinS
09-24-2015, 10:49 AM
Clockghazi, Day 8

Meh, it was important enough for Jake Tapper to ask questions about it at the GOP debate.

Ignignokt
09-24-2015, 10:51 AM

Diabolical!

poisoning the well.

argumentum ad absurdim

Spurminator
09-24-2015, 10:51 AM
Meh, it was important enough for Jake Tapper to ask questions about it at the GOP debate.

I'll have to take your word for it, but it was certainly a big social media story the day it happened (same day as the debate, if I recall) and CNN loves them some social media news stories.

Ignignokt
09-24-2015, 10:52 AM

argumentum di third world mudskindum

Ignignokt
09-24-2015, 10:53 AM
Damn, do you have to start a new thread for everything you tie to this obsession of yours!?!? :bang

False attribution. Poisoning the well. Ad hominem.

Ignignokt
09-24-2015, 10:54 AM
How is 2009 only 3 years earlier than 2015? Though that's the least of the problems with this story.

denying the antecedent.

Blake
09-24-2015, 11:19 AM
poisoning the well.

argumentum ad absurdim

argumentum di third world mudskindum

False attribution. Poisoning the well. Ad hominem.

denying the antecedent.

Argumentum ad nauseum retardedfuckdom

DMX7
09-24-2015, 12:44 PM
Ignignokt = non compos mentis

Ignignokt
09-24-2015, 12:46 PM
Ignignokt = non compos mentis

sympathetus dick suckulus

Ignignokt
09-24-2015, 12:46 PM
Argumentum ad nauseum retardedfuckdom

argumentum ad cucktainium

m>s
09-24-2015, 01:18 PM
what'd she do exactly
Bomb threat

Blake
09-24-2015, 02:45 PM
Bomb threat

according to who

m>s
09-24-2015, 04:26 PM
according to who
The school

ChumpDumper
09-24-2015, 04:28 PM
The schoolI don't believe the school has commented on it at all.

Do you have a link of their saying it was about a bomb threat?

m>s
09-24-2015, 04:31 PM
I don't believe the school has commented on it at all.

Do you have a link of their saying it was about a bomb threat?
She said it out of her own mouth. Of course her story is that she was innocent and dindu nuffin those meanies just falsely accused her!

ChumpDumper
09-24-2015, 04:33 PM
She said it out of her own mouth. Of course her story is that she was innocent and dindu nuffin those meanies just falsely accused her!So you don't have a link of the school's commenting on it?

As a self-styled minister of information, you can't get even the most basic facts right.

Ignignokt
09-24-2015, 04:35 PM
So you don't have a link of the school's commenting on it?

As a self-styled minister of information, you can't get even the most basic facts right.

Continuum Fallacy
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Continuum_fallacy

The continuum fallacy (also called the fallacy of the beard,[1] line drawing fallacy, bald man fallacy, fallacy of the heap, the sorites fallacy) is an informal fallacy closely related to the sorites paradox, or paradox of the heap. The fallacy causes one to erroneously reject a vague claim simply because it is not as precise as one would like it to be. Vagueness alone does not necessarily imply invalidity.

m>s
09-24-2015, 04:36 PM
So you don't have a link of the school's commenting on it?

So are you saying breitbart made it up and the family, the school, nor anyone else are calling them down on it? You're dumb

m>s
09-24-2015, 04:37 PM
sounds like a school district went racist 2 times over non-bombs
What did the bomb sound like when Mookie dropped it on 4cc? Do u know the one to which I refer?

ChumpDumper
09-24-2015, 04:37 PM
Continuum Fallacy
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Continuum_fallacy

The continuum fallacy (also called the fallacy of the beard,[1] line drawing fallacy, bald man fallacy, fallacy of the heap, the sorites fallacy) is an informal fallacy closely related to the sorites paradox, or paradox of the heap. The fallacy causes one to erroneously reject a vague claim simply because it is not as precise as one would like it to be. Vagueness alone does not necessarily imply invalidity.Is it like your pointing out a typo?

Ignignokt
09-24-2015, 04:39 PM
sounds like a school district went racist 2 times over non-bombs

inductive fallacy, correlative fallacy.

Ignignokt
09-24-2015, 04:40 PM
What did the bomb sound like when Mookie dropped it on 4cc? Do u know the one to which I refer?

off topic

but DAYYYYYUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! loloololololol

Ignignokt
09-24-2015, 04:41 PM
Is it like your pointing out a typo?

no that's just me pointing out a typo, just like i point out your fallacies.

ChumpDumper
09-24-2015, 04:41 PM
no that's just me pointing out a typo, just like i point out your fallacies.Did you find yours?

Ignignokt
09-24-2015, 04:49 PM
Did you find yours?

too quoue fallacy

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tu_quoque

Tu quoque (/tuːˈkwoʊkwiː/;[1] Latin for "you, too" or "you, also") or the appeal to hypocrisy is an informal logical fallacy that intends to discredit the validity of the opponent's logical argument by asserting the opponent's failure to act consistently in accordance with its conclusion(s).

It is a fallacy because the moral character or past actions of the opponent are generally irrelevant to the logic of the argument.[2] It is often used as a red herring tactic and is a special case of the ad hominem fallacy, which is a category of fallacies in which a claim or argument is rejected on the basis of fact about the person presenting or supporting the claim or argument.[3] It is distinct from an argument condemning double standards, which argues against an opponent's moral standing to demand better conduct from others when guilty of similar misconduct themselves, without suggesting that the logic of their argument is compromised by that misconduct.

ChumpDumper
09-24-2015, 04:51 PM
too quoue fallacy

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tu_quoque

Tu quoque (/tuːˈkwoʊkwiː/;[1] Latin for "you, too" or "you, also") or the appeal to hypocrisy is an informal logical fallacy that intends to discredit the validity of the opponent's logical argument by asserting the opponent's failure to act consistently in accordance with its conclusion(s).

It is a fallacy because the moral character or past actions of the opponent are generally irrelevant to the logic of the argument.[2] It is often used as a red herring tactic and is a special case of the ad hominem fallacy, which is a category of fallacies in which a claim or argument is rejected on the basis of fact about the person presenting or supporting the claim or argument.[3] It is distinct from an argument condemning double standards, which argues against an opponent's moral standing to demand better conduct from others when guilty of similar misconduct themselves, without suggesting that the logic of their argument is compromised by that misconduct.Yeah, but you did have a typo today and asked me about it.

Did you forget? I know you've been busy pasting all day.

Blake
09-24-2015, 04:54 PM
She said it out of her own mouth. Of course her story is that she was innocent and dindu nuffin those meanies just falsely accused her!

and you're sure she was suspended?

Ignignokt
09-24-2015, 04:56 PM
Yeah, but you did have a typo today and asked me about it.

argumentum ad infinitum

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ad_nauseam

Ignignokt
09-24-2015, 04:58 PM
and you're sure she was suspended?

argumentum ad cucktainerum

DMX7
09-24-2015, 05:02 PM
Yeah, but you did have a typo today and asked me about it.

Ironically, it was "argument" -- English for "argumentum". :lol

Ignignokt
09-24-2015, 05:04 PM
Ironically, it was "argument".

too quoque fallacy. no valid argument presented.

DMX7
09-24-2015, 05:05 PM
too quoque fallacy. no valid argument presented.

Tu quoque

ChumpDumper
09-24-2015, 05:22 PM
Ironically, it was "argument" -- English for "argumentum". :lollol that was the best part.

Dude's probably fuming over that now. I think you extended this shtick for another few hours at least.

ChumpDumper
09-24-2015, 05:22 PM
too quoque:lmao

Ignignokt
09-24-2015, 05:30 PM
:lmao

:rollin

ChumpDumper
09-24-2015, 05:32 PM
:rollinSorry, it just came so soon after discussing your other error.

Ignignokt
09-24-2015, 05:32 PM
Sorry, it just came so soon after discussing your other error.

off topic.

ChumpDumper
09-24-2015, 05:35 PM
off topic.You shouldn't have asked about it then, forum cop.

Ignignokt
09-24-2015, 05:40 PM
You shouldn't have asked about it then, forum cop.

asked what? i haven't asked a question on this thread. Do you know what a question is?

ChumpDumper
09-24-2015, 05:44 PM
asked what? i haven't asked a question on this thread. Do you know what a question is?You asked in the other thread.. Is there some sort of firewall rule in your internet cop manual about questions being restricted to one thread?

Do you not remember asking?

Ignignokt
09-24-2015, 05:48 PM
You asked in the other thread.. Is there some sort of firewall rule in your internet cop manual about questions being restricted to one thread?

Do you not remember asking?

off topic

You should carry that argument in that thread then. This thread is about Ahmed's involvement in a previous bomb threat. Your concern with scoring E flamewar points is not important.

ChumpDumper
09-24-2015, 05:49 PM
You should carry that argument in that thread then. This thread is about Ahmed's involvement in a previous bomb threat. Your concern with scoring E flamewar points is not important.What are you saying was Ahmed's involvement in a previous bomb threat?

What has anyone said is his involvement in a previous bomb threat in this thread?

Ignignokt
09-24-2015, 05:58 PM
ahmed's sister. thanks for the correction.

ChumpDumper
09-24-2015, 06:01 PM
ahmed's sister. thanks for the correction.You're welcome. You looked really stupid there for a minute. Ahmed was like 8, but I guess you can find an 8 year old rapist/murderer out there.

m>s
09-24-2015, 06:02 PM
You're welcome. You looked really stupid there for a minute. Ahmed was like 8, but I guess you can find an 8 year old rapist/murderer out there.
Better a second than 30 something years though

ChumpDumper
09-24-2015, 06:04 PM
Better a second than 30 something years thoughYou get shit like that wrong all the time; just like earlier today.

Ignignokt
09-24-2015, 06:07 PM
Better a second than 30 something years though

Quantity trumps well... lesser quantity. lol

m>s
09-24-2015, 06:21 PM
You get shit like that wrong all the time; just like earlier today.
That goes for me too

ChumpDumper
09-24-2015, 06:25 PM
That goes for me tooI just said it goes for you too.

Blake
09-24-2015, 06:26 PM
That goes for me too

Right. Still waiting for verification of sister's suspension

m>s
09-24-2015, 06:30 PM
I linked the article from breitbart. Wnd and others also ran it. It's all over the Internet. If you think they're all lying and the school, the family, nor anyone else is speaking up to call them out on it then you're every bit the idiot I always knew you are.

ChumpDumper
09-24-2015, 06:34 PM
Right. Still waiting for verification of sister's suspensionShe told the media about it herself, which is exactly what an Islamic troublemaker would do.

I think it was in the Daily Beast if you want to look for it.

m>s
09-24-2015, 06:36 PM
Based Neapolitano going ham

http://www.westernjournalism.com/watch-judge-napolitano-drops-truth-bomb-about-ahmed-mohamed-that-could-mean-big-trouble/

i hope clock lock daddeh gets sent to Guantanamo

ChumpDumper
09-24-2015, 06:39 PM
Based Neapolitano going ham

http://www.westernjournalism.com/watch-judge-napolitano-drops-truth-bomb-about-ahmed-mohamed-that-could-mean-big-trouble/

i hope clock lock daddeh gets sent to GuantanamoWow, if it's a fraud it will have the legal ramifications of fraud!

That's profound.

DMX7
09-24-2015, 06:43 PM
off topic

You should carry that argument in that thread then. This thread is about Ahmed's involvement in a previous bomb threat. Your concern with scoring E flamewar points is not important.

forum non conveniens! :lol

m>s
09-24-2015, 06:54 PM
Wow, if it's a fraud it will have the legal ramifications of fraud!

That's profound.
Yeah let's get to the bottom of this I can't wait. Remember I was the first here to call bs. I'm glad this is coming out.

ChumpDumper
09-24-2015, 06:56 PM
Yeah let's get to the bottom of this I can't wait. Remember I was the first here to call bs. I'm glad this is coming out.How do you propose getting to the bottom of this?

m>s
09-24-2015, 07:36 PM
How do you propose getting to the bottom of this?
Keep asking questions like we have been. Piecing together the facts. We've gone from poor boy dindu nuffin to everyone having big suspicion. They accepted donations and other things based on this. If they lied laws were broken. Someone is going to take interest now. Let's get it done.

Blake
09-24-2015, 07:50 PM
I linked the article from breitbart. Wnd and others also ran it. It's all over the Internet. If you think they're all lying and the school, the family, nor anyone else is speaking up to call them out on it then you're every bit the idiot I always knew you are.

Breitbart states she claimed to have been suspended.

You state matter of factly that she was.

See the difference?

Blake
09-24-2015, 07:51 PM
Keep asking questions like we have been. Piecing together the facts. We've gone from poor boy dindu nuffin to everyone having big suspicion. They accepted donations and other things based on this. If they lied laws were broken. Someone is going to take interest now. Let's get it done.

but you suck so badly at getting your facts straight tho

m>s
09-24-2015, 07:54 PM
Breitbart states she claimed to have been suspended.

You state matter of factly that she was.

See the difference?

So either she either was suspended for a bomb threat or she lied about it to further the family agenda. No matter what this is incriminating.

m>s
09-24-2015, 07:55 PM
but you suck so badly at getting your facts straight tho
Ad hominem

Blake
09-24-2015, 07:57 PM
Ad hominem

Lol borrowing a horrible shtick

Do some more

Blake
09-24-2015, 07:59 PM
So either she either was suspended for a bomb threat or she lied about it to further the family agenda. No matter what this is incriminating.

oh because those are the only two options.

smh you're fucking terrible at fact finding

m>s
09-24-2015, 08:00 PM
I'm not under any obligation to dance for cucks. Ask me to do something stupid and I'll give you a stupid response.

m>s
09-24-2015, 08:00 PM
oh because those are the only two options.

smh you're fucking terrible at fact finding
Another one

Blake
09-24-2015, 08:10 PM
I'm not under any obligation to dance for cucks. Ask me to do something stupid and I'll give you a stupid response.

no shit; you're free to look as stupid as you want, dumbfuck.

ChumpDumper
09-24-2015, 08:15 PM
Keep asking questions like we have been. Piecing together the facts. We've gone from poor boy dindu nuffin to everyone having big suspicion. They accepted donations and other things based on this. If they lied laws were broken. Someone is going to take interest now. Let's get it done.lol "everyone"

What questions do you want asked and under what obligation will they be to answer those questions?

m>s
09-24-2015, 08:33 PM
no shit; you're free to look as stupid as you want, dumbfuck.
Oh look Ad hominem how original

m>s
09-24-2015, 08:35 PM
lol "everyone"

What questions do you want asked and under what obligation will they be to answer those questions?
I want to know the real reason why he did what he did and I hope it'll be answered under the obligation by a judge

ChumpDumper
09-24-2015, 08:41 PM
I want to know the real reason why he did what he did and I hope it'll be answered under the obligation by a judgeWhy would any of this go to a trial?

DarrinS
09-24-2015, 08:52 PM
I don't even care about Ahmed's family. It seems to me that the boy was just being provocative and showing off to some friends and he freaked out an English teacher. I don't think he anticipated the freak out or the viral emo support, but it turned out to be s very fortunate accidental misunderstanding. Lucky mofo, tbh

m>s
09-24-2015, 08:53 PM
If Mohamed’s parents knew that it was a hoax and went along with it, there is a potential fraud case because of the thousands of dollars that have been donated to Mohamed’s scholarship fund and a legal fund for the boy–he and and his parents plan to sue the school.

m>s
09-24-2015, 08:58 PM
Don't be a cuckservative and tone it down Darin, just say what we all know

ChumpDumper
09-24-2015, 09:04 PM
IfWow.

BTW, the font you chose is named "Bitter."

lol

m>s
09-24-2015, 09:23 PM
It was pasted from my article I linked in the other thread dumbfuck. You sure are a petty little discussion derailing shitbag. Let's talk about Mohammed's fake clock bomb. Why did he lie and say he built it? Why didn't he put it away like he
was told? What's up with his Islamic activist father and bomb hoaxing sister? Why does this whole thing feel so political.

ChumpDumper
09-24-2015, 09:39 PM
It was pasted from my article I linked in the other thread dumbfuck. You sure are a petty little discussion derailing shitbag. Let's talk about Mohammed's fake clock bomb. Why did he lie and say he built it? Why didn't he put it away like he
was told? What's up with his Islamic activist father and bomb hoaxing sister? Why does this whole thing feel so political.You made it really political tbh.

lol Bitter font. Shit's funny, dude.

Mr Hanky
09-24-2015, 10:42 PM
You made it really political tbh.

lol Bitter font. Shit's funny, dude.

:tu

m>s
09-24-2015, 11:21 PM
Joe I'm not sure what the point of samefagging is when we all know its you

Splits
09-25-2015, 01:54 AM
Damn, m>s getting his ass pounded ITT

m>s
09-25-2015, 07:36 AM
Homosexual literotica, ad hominem. Off topic.