PDA

View Full Version : Is kawhittstorm actually that guerilla named Amy from the movie congo

rastaspur
09-25-2015, 12:54 AM
Kawhittstorm wants to bang Serena Williams, talks obsessively about Patrick "monkey" Ewing and probably others I am missing.

He seems to have an attraction to people who look like they need to be kept at a zoo. I might be a little high right now and jumping to conclusions, but is kawhitstorm that guerilla who wore that electronic arm sleeve which could make her talk. She was in the movie Congo. If so, it would certainly explain the attractions to a wildabeast and a monkey.

Congrats to Amy on learning how to type and use the internet. You need a banana as a big reward.

TheGreatYacht
09-25-2015, 01:42 AM
Who?

UNT Eagles 2016
09-25-2015, 09:18 AM
guerilla =/= gorilla

get it right

Leonardpart6
09-25-2015, 09:33 AM
[QUOTE=rastaspur;8199602]Kawhittstorm wants to bang Serena Williams, talks obsessively about Patrick "monkey" Ewing and probably others I am missing.

He seems to have an attraction to people who look like they need to be kept at a zoo. I might be a little high right now and jumping to conclusions, but is kawhitstorm that guerilla who wore that electronic arm sleeve which could make her talk. She was in the movie Congo. If so, it would certainly explain the attractions to a wildabeast and a monkey.

Congrats to Amy on learning how to type and use the internet. You need a banana as a big reward

Wow, you've managed to mix ignorant racism with the ignorant misuse of the English language. This is some next level trolling. BTW, a guerrilla is a rebel fighter and not an ape. Figuratively speaking of rebel, why don't you take the rebel flag sheets off the bunk bed that you share with your 40 year old brother and hang yourself.

wildcardX
09-25-2015, 03:24 PM
http://prawnandquartered.files.wordpress.com/2013/07/jobu.jpg

DJR210
09-25-2015, 04:28 PM
Wow, even upstairs went to shit

UNT Eagles 2016
09-25-2015, 06:23 PM
Kawhittstorm wants to bang Serena Williams, talks obsessively about Patrick "monkey" Ewing and probably others I am missing.

Congrats to Amy on learning how to type and use the internet. You need a banana as a big reward

Wow, you've managed to mix ignorant racism with the ignorant misuse of the English language. This is some next level trolling. BTW, a guerrilla is a rebel fighter and not an ape. Figuratively speaking of rebel, why don't you take the rebel flag sheets off the bunk bed that you share with your 40 year old brother and hang yourself.
Fake tough guy elitist libtards like you almost make the trashiest, most unkempt rednecks tolerable. Almost.

Leonardpart6
09-25-2015, 10:59 PM
Fuck tough guy is far better than a real, I mean fake, racist.