PDA

View Full Version : I don't want to live past 75 or make more than 75K

Kawhitstorm
09-25-2015, 07:57 PM
I know I'm breaking all the rules of a capitalist society & the idea of the "Amerikkkan Dream" but I've figured out that I'm an outlier & don't share the same perspective as the majority.

-I'll have a minimally stressful but rewarding career that will keep me intellectually stimulated
-I will retire by 55 & living off my personal saving for the first decade then live off my handsome gov't pensions (state job) for the final decade
-Not interested in kids
-Won't buy a house
-Spend the final 20 yrs of my life as a nomad by backpacking around the world then try climbing Everest without oxygen on my 75 birthday or die trying.

Of course these all entails that I marry an adventurous (aka white) woman b/c black women ain't about this life (esp. considering that I'm an atheist). Considering I work in the STEMs field it won't be hard finding a woman who shares the same perspective based on a couple of past encounters.

RD2191
09-25-2015, 08:02 PM
Crofl @ Everest at 75.

lefty20
09-25-2015, 08:08 PM
Only agree w/ the not living past 75. Don't really look forward to being all weak, slow and saggy. Just the thought of not being able to drive faster than my age makes me super sad.

Kawhitstorm
09-25-2015, 08:08 PM
Crofl @ Everest at 75.

I'll be doped up to the gills since I don't care about the side effects. I just want to die doing something adventures rather than a slow painful death.

Kawhitstorm
09-25-2015, 08:10 PM
Only agree w/ the not living past 75. Don't really look forward to being all weak, slow and saggy. Just the thought of not being able to drive faster than my age makes me super sad.

If you don't want to be saggy, weak & slow then take supplements(PEDs/HGH/Testosterone) & workout.....maybe also become a vegan. You don't have to do it now, you could start in you 50s. You will probably die of cancer in you 80s but it has been done.

K...
09-25-2015, 08:12 PM
You faggot take the "over entitled millennial gagging up the forum" title away from apilosic. Congrats faggot.

P

Mikeanaro
09-25-2015, 08:13 PM
There is no point in becoming a vegan, specially if you dont wanna go past 75, smoke drink bang and fart with american pride.

Kawhitstorm
09-25-2015, 08:13 PM
You faggot take the "over entitled millennial gagging up the forum" title away from apilosic. Congrats faggot.

P

You MAD?!?!?!:lmao

K...
09-25-2015, 08:14 PM
Do y'all fucks even know about the singularity?

At 75 humans won't exist. If you don't die by 2050 you might not ever die.

You can't just assume life will be like current society past 2050. It'll be infinite richness or human collapse. Either way technology trumps your Small man life plans. Die now when you can do it normally.

Kawhitstorm
09-25-2015, 08:16 PM
There is no point in becoming a vegan, specially if you dont wanna go past 75, smoke drink bang and fart with american pride.

Metabolism is going to be on a steep decline after 30 so he would have to live in the gym or eat very small portions of meat.

K...
09-25-2015, 08:17 PM
Anyway, I'm not mad with the content of the op post. It may be very possible the universal basic income let's us all go hiking for five year stretches. I'm mad at the dumb ass millennial enitilment that this faggot is too pussy to post in the club section. "But my friends are here"

Kawhitstorm
09-25-2015, 08:18 PM
Do y'all fucks even know about the singularity?

At 75 humans won't exist. If you don't die by 2050 you might not ever die.

You can't just assume life will be like current society past 2050. It'll be infinite richness or human collapse. Either way technology trumps your Small man life plans. Die now when you can do it normally.

Idiot, 3rd world countries won't be caught up to the current standards of 1st world nations by 2050. I have no interest retiring in a 1st world country.

Mikeanaro
09-25-2015, 08:19 PM
Metabolism is going to be on a steep decline after 30 so he would have to live in the gym or eat very small portions of meat.
I choose gym over veganism, thats sad besides white meat is not that harmful.

Kawhitstorm
09-25-2015, 08:25 PM
I'm mad at the dumb ass millennial enitilment that this faggot is too pussy to post in the club section. "But my friends are here"

LoL @ the "club section".....never knew such a thing even existed.

K...
09-25-2015, 08:37 PM
LoL @ the "club section".....never knew such a thing even existed.

Now you do. It's where people traditionally post non basketball stuff and there are actual women posters down there too. It's kind of amazing how the different fields have different makeups. But anyway tool get more thoughtful responses fu post on the club

rastaspur
09-25-2015, 09:18 PM
Now you do. It's where people traditionally post non basketball stuff and there are actual women posters down there too. It's kind of amazing how the different fields have different makeups. But anyway tool get more thoughtful responses fu post on the club

I like the tool and fu you discreetly put into that response.