PDA

View Full Version : Actors you just can't stand

AlexJones
09-27-2015, 05:04 AM
http://www.librarising.com/astrology/celebs/images2/C/christopherwalken.jpg

-Something about this guy grates me the wrong way

http://a1.files.biography.com/image/upload/c_fill,cs_srgb,dpr_1.0,g_face,h_300,q_80,w_300/MTE5NTU2MzE2MTk1NTU0ODI3.jpg

-method acting

http://cdn.celebritycarsblog.com/wp-content/uploads/Adam-Sandler.jpg

-obvious reasons

Leebrix
09-27-2015, 10:12 AM
Tyler Perry.

/Thread

SpursforSix
09-27-2015, 11:02 AM
Danny Pintauro

Buddy Mignon
09-27-2015, 12:03 PM
Robin Williams
Matt Damon

HarlemHeat37
09-27-2015, 12:37 PM
Bradley Cooper, Mark Whalberg, Mark Ruffalo and all shitty "comedians"(Sandler and most affiliated with him)..

Fabbs
09-27-2015, 01:38 PM
Could one of you 'choppers replace the bottle with a phallas?
http://www.thelondonegotist.com/sites/www.thelondonegotist.com/files/images/nph.img_assist_custom-480x322.png

Chris
09-27-2015, 01:58 PM
Could one of you 'choppers replace the bottle with a phallas?
http://www.thelondonegotist.com/sites/www.thelondonegotist.com/files/images/nph.img_assist_custom-480x322.png

:lmao Can't stand Doogie Howser tbh

Aztecfan03
09-27-2015, 05:50 PM
zach galifinakis
will ferrell

Tuddy
09-27-2015, 06:30 PM
Adam Sandler, Nicholas cage, Keeanu Reeves,Wesley Snipes and Denzel Washington are shitty actors really.

benefactor
09-27-2015, 06:55 PM
I was going to be edgy and pick out good actors but I'll go with people who I truly dislike because they can't act.

Shia Labeouf
Channing Tatum
Kristen Stewart
Jennifer Lopez
Rosie Perez
Kate Beckinsale
Orlando Bloom
Josh Harnett
Jessica Alba

lefty
09-27-2015, 07:38 PM
I was going to be edgy and pick out good actors but I'll go with people who I truly dislike because they can't act.

Shia Labeouf
Channing Tatum
Kristen Stewart
Jennifer Lopez
Rosie Perez
Kate Beckinsale
Orlando Bloom
Josh Harnett
Jessica Alba
My Nig

spurraider21
09-27-2015, 07:44 PM
nic cage post-national treasure 1

baseline bum
09-27-2015, 07:46 PM
Costner in anything but baseball movies and Tin Cup.

BatManu20
09-27-2015, 07:51 PM
Both of these no-talent midgets, tbh.

http://www.missceleb.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/zac-efron-dave-franco.jpg

BatManu20
09-27-2015, 07:56 PM
Dave Franco is 5'5 and is supposed to be considered leading male... Lol gtfoh Hollywood.

http://content.hollywire.com/sites/default/files/dave-franco-short.jpg

HarlemHeat37
09-27-2015, 09:35 PM
^^ Damn, never realized he's so short when seeing him in movies, tbh..

Biernutz
09-28-2015, 12:43 AM
Matt Damon (fag)
Ben Affleck
Barbra Streisand
John Cusack
Sean Penn
Alec Baldwin
Whoopi Goldberg
Lena Dunham
Roseanne Barr
George Lopez
George Clooney
Ben Stiller (is not funny)

Reck
09-28-2015, 02:34 AM

Shia Labeouf
Channing Tatum
Kristen Stewart
Jennifer Lopez
Rosie Perez
Kate Beckinsale
Orlando Bloom
Josh Harnett
Jessica Alba

Holy shit what movies are you watching? :lol

These are easy to avoid.

I like Harnett though. I dont know about movies but he's alright in Penny Dreadful.

As for me, I really fucking hate that fag Russel Brand.

Cant think of anyone else that I really dislike.

AlexJones
09-28-2015, 05:37 AM
Fuck, how did I miss Sean Penn faggotry

resistanze
09-28-2015, 07:32 AM
Mark Whalberg
Matt Damon (-Bourne)
Adam Sandler
Colin Farrell

Buddy Mignon
09-28-2015, 09:17 AM
Costner in anything but baseball movies and Tin Cup.

He won me over in Mr. Brooks.

Buddy Mignon
09-28-2015, 09:18 AM
Jennifer Aniston mus be related to some top Hollywood Exec.

SpursforSix
09-28-2015, 09:34 AM

Shia Labeouf
Channing Tatum
Kristen Stewart
Jennifer Lopez
Rosie Perez
Kate Beckinsale
Orlando Bloom
Josh Harnett
Jessica Alba

Holy shit what movies are you watching? :lol

These are easy to avoid.

LOL.

I'm going to guess that bene is married and has a teenage kid(s) because I can unfortunately agree 100% with his list.

JMarkJohns
09-28-2015, 09:37 AM
Steve Carell, Jack Black, Anne Hathaway are three I didn't see listed.

DarrinS
09-28-2015, 09:50 AM
Nicolas Cage
Jeff Goldblum
Rosie Perez
Keanu Reeves

benefactor
09-28-2015, 09:50 AM
Steve Carell, Jack Black, Anne Hathaway are three I didn't see listed.
Dan in Real Life is probably the only Carell movie I've seen that he was good in.

JMarkJohns
09-28-2015, 09:57 AM
Dan in Real Life is probably the only Carell movie I've seen that he was good in.

I was at Telluride Film Festival last year when Foxcatcher debuted. He and Tatum were the absolute suck. I got up and walked out of the free showing to go pay $20 bucks to see '71, which was incredible.

Not sure I've seen Dan In Real Life. I generally avoid all Carell comedies. I can't make it through an episode of The Office.

benefactor
09-28-2015, 09:58 AM
LOL.

I'm going to guess that bene is married and has a teenage kid(s) because I can unfortunately agree 100% with his list.
Yep.

A couple of those I haven't even watched whole movies on...but saw enough to know I don't want to watch them in anything else.

You can add Rhona Mitra to my list too. Hell, the highlight of her career was showing her tits in Hollow Man.

JMarkJohns
09-28-2015, 10:03 AM
Yep.

A couple of those I haven't even watched whole movies on...but saw enough to know I don't want to watch them in anything else.

You can add Rhona Mitra to my list too. Hell, the highlight of her career was showing her tits in Hollow Man.

They were nice tits, though.

benefactor
09-28-2015, 10:04 AM
I was at Telluride Film Festival last year when Foxcatcher debuted. He and Tatum were the absolute suck. I got up and walked out of the free showing to go pay $20 bucks to see '71, which was incredible.

Not sure I've seen Dan In Real Life. I generally avoid all Carell comedies. I can't make it through an episode of The Office.
It's more of a dramatic role for him with some comedy sprinkled in. He's a lot better when he's not so Carellish. Sort of like Carrey dialing it back for Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind.

benefactor
09-28-2015, 10:05 AM
They were nice tits, though.
:tu

JMarkJohns
09-28-2015, 10:30 AM
It's more of a dramatic role for him with some comedy sprinkled in. He's a lot better when he's not so Carellish. Sort of like Carrey dialing it back for Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind.

Why I gave Foxcatcher a chance. Thought maybe it would tame him like Robin Williams in Insomnia. Instead it was a different kind of full retard.

SpursforSix
09-28-2015, 10:36 AM
Why I gave Foxcatcher a chance. Thought maybe it would tame him like Robin Williams in Insomnia. Instead it was a different kind of full retard.

I thought he did a good job in Crazy Stupid Love.

baseline bum
09-28-2015, 10:54 AM

I thought Carrell was pretty good in Little Miss Sunshine. He was playing the complete opposite of every other character he has ever played, namely a smart and quiet guy in a dramatic role. The comedy came more from the fat daughter who wanted to be in beauty pageants and her heroin addicted grandfather. Though I do love some of his stupid shit like 40 Year Old Virgin and The Office. Little Miss Sunshine isn't really a Carrell movie, he is playing a supporting role.

Oh, Gee!!
09-28-2015, 11:02 AM
john travolta

DarrinS
09-28-2015, 11:10 AM
Yeah, I don't know why people are dumping on Carrell and other comic actors. A lot of times, it's just bad movies. The Office pretty much tanked after Carrell left the show.

Blake
09-28-2015, 11:28 AM

Shia Labeouf
Channing Tatum
Kristen Stewart
Jennifer Lopez
Rosie Perez
Kate Beckinsale
Orlando Bloom
Josh Harnett
Jessica Alba

Solid list except i like Kate Beckinsale. I saw some movie on Netflix about a mental institution with her, Michael Caine and Ben Kingsley in it and thought she was pretty good.

I'll add Vince Vaughn to that list though.

Quetzal-X
09-28-2015, 11:28 AM
milonakis has a 50 yd fg kickable face and schtik. Fucker reminds of that nigga from the goonies.

SpursforSix
09-28-2015, 11:37 AM
Yeah, I don't know why people are dumping on Carrell and other comic actors. A lot of times, it's just bad movies. The Office pretty much tanked after Carrell left the show.

Also, the Way Way Back.

No doubt he's been some bad movies. And this is a subjective list on likability.
But I wouldn't call him a bad actor by any means.

baseline bum
09-28-2015, 11:39 AM

I don't know how they screwed up Dinner For Schmucks, the original French version is hilarious.

DarrinS
09-28-2015, 11:52 AM
I don't know how they screwed up Dinner For Schmucks, the original French version is hilarious.

I haven't seen that, but thanks for the warning. I'll have to check out the Way Way Back. Seems to have pretty good ratings.

DarrinS
09-28-2015, 11:53 AM
Another actor I don't like --- Tommy Lee Jones.

spurraider21
09-28-2015, 11:59 AM
Jennifer Aniston mus be related to some top Hollywood Exec.
related in that they share DNA, or that they tend to exchange DNA?

NASpurs
09-28-2015, 12:03 PM
Bittersweet day for me when Paul Walker died.

Mitch
09-28-2015, 12:23 PM
I never liked day lewis, seen his movies and always felt a different actor would have done better.

cantthinkofanything
09-28-2015, 12:42 PM
Another actor I don't like --- Tommy Lee Jones.

I like Tommy Lee Jones but I don't really buy him in any of his movies. Not that he hasn't made good movies but he's just not very believable to me. But seems like a good guy.
Not bad as a straight man in a comedy I guess.

Chris
09-28-2015, 01:00 PM
I like Tommy Lee Jones but I don't really buy him in any of his movies. Not that he hasn't made good movies but he's just not very believable to me. But seems like a good guy.
Not bad as a straight man in a comedy I guess.

One of the biggest assholes you will ever meet in real life tbh

JMarkJohns
09-28-2015, 01:05 PM
I don't know what kind of good or bad actor Carell is. Don't care. He's annoying as stepped in shit and his caricaturish style of acting even annoyed in his attempt at an Oscar-type role.

I can't say I'm an authority since I typically avoid his films, but in the half dozen films I've seen, TV shows (Office, Daily Show), I always found him grating.

SpursforSix
09-28-2015, 01:09 PM
One of the biggest assholes you will ever meet in real life tbh

now that you say that, I think I've heard that before.
just Googled it and it seems to be the prevalent opinion about him.

anyway, seems like he would be a nice guy.

timtonymanu
09-28-2015, 01:28 PM
Kevin Hart
Jesse Eisenberg
Anne Hathaway
Jennifer Lawrence
Julia Roberts
Sheldon from Big Bang Theory

SpursforSix
09-28-2015, 01:33 PM
Kevin Hart
Jesse Eisenberg
Anne Hathaway
Jennifer Lawrence
Julia Roberts

Julia Roberts. For sure. Good call. She's near or at the top for me. Especially for actresses considered "good" by their peers.
Somewhat related, Richard Gere annoys the shit out of me also.

DarrinS
09-28-2015, 01:41 PM
Kevin Hart
Jesse Eisenberg
Anne Hathaway
Jennifer Lawrence
Julia Roberts

Lol, that's a pretty good list. All of those are super annoying.

Also, add James Franco and all his his friends.

timtonymanu
09-28-2015, 01:48 PM
Lol, that's a pretty good list. All of those are super annoying.

Also, add James Franco and all his his friends.

I actually don't mind James Franco and Seth Rogen. But I can see why they would be annoying for others. Forgot to mention Franco's brother though. I've seen him pop up in a lot of movies lately and he's always been grating

DarrinS
09-28-2015, 01:58 PM
I actually don't mind James Franco and Seth Rogen.

I liked them in that show Freaks and Geeks.

~O~
09-28-2015, 05:32 PM
I don't really know how you can hate Anne Hathaway. I don't really know what she did to provoke that hate spawn.

Steve Carrell...I can understand the annoyance. However, Carrell was great in Little Miss Sunshine...a indie movie. I haven't watched anything else he's been in.

Carrell is almost always playing an idiot or some other watered down imbecile. That's probably the spawn.

Orlando Bloom is the chillest actor I've seen when he's recording movies and also has a great sense of humor. I don't understand this one. Since he almost beat up bieber, maybe he hates assholes you hate.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tn_GKGN0Dh8

Matt Damon. I don't know.

Every thing else, I agree with. Especially Tyler Perry

There's some people you don't like when you see their face and that's a psychological instinct that the various actors mentioned here qualify for.

The Gemini Method
09-28-2015, 05:37 PM
David Caruso

scanry
09-29-2015, 12:27 AM
Jennifer Aniston
Shia Labeouf
Kristen Stewart
Topher Grace
Jessica Alba
Channing Tatum
Mila Kunis
Ashton Kutcher

Clipper Nation
09-29-2015, 12:41 AM
Will Ferrell went from being funny on SNL to being obnoxious, grating and unfunny after he left to do movies.

Avante
09-29-2015, 12:50 AM
Hulk Hogan
Buster Crabbe
Clayton Moore
Audie Murphy
Hard Boiled Haggarty
Tor Johnson
Bela Lugosi
Lenny Montana
Slim Pickens

spurraider21
09-29-2015, 11:34 AM
Christopher Reeves

I. Hustle
09-29-2015, 11:49 AM
Christopher Reeves

Not actors who couldn't stand

spurraider21
09-29-2015, 11:59 AM
:lol

Fabbs
09-29-2015, 04:29 PM
Mark Whalberg,
Perfect example of he and his buddies Film Actors Guide status.
A good cast for him as Dignam in The Departed, not because of his shitty acting skills, rather because it was no stretch at all for him to display the character qualities Dignam did.

Prolly in large part how he got into, *ascended* and stays atop HWood.

man on wire
09-30-2015, 02:45 AM
Julia Roberts. That horse smile is fugly.