PDA

View Full Version : Graphic: Neighborhood Brawl Involving Pitbulls Tearing Man To Pieces

Koolaid_Man
09-27-2015, 08:08 AM
Cops arrested the owner a woman whom they suspected sic'd the dogs on the man who was about to go into a church.... It actually turned into a full fledged man dog fist fight with several people in that Bronx hood helping out with chains and water hoses....

Notice the moron who walks his little daughter right into the melee as if nothing is going on..I swear some people shouldn't be allowed to be parents...

RcEnRfFKRc8

Sportcamper
09-27-2015, 10:03 AM
But, but, but...It is how you raise them...:cry :cry :cry

Koolaid_Man
09-27-2015, 10:46 AM

It is....she obviously raised them horribly

DarrinS
09-27-2015, 11:03 AM
The man walking into the scene with small child --WTF?

Buddy Mignon
09-27-2015, 11:08 AM
Are ghetto muthafuccas stupid on every level??? One jackass with a water hose. Another one with a chain... then you have this fat black nigga with a bat but too scared to swing it. And how many times does a caller have to give out his address while in distress. Cant wait until that one cartoon with the redneck family and little Stewy gets a hold of this one. I can hear Stewy making the distressed call right now.

Buddy Mignon
09-27-2015, 11:12 AM
Cops arrested the owner a woman whom they suspected sic'd the dogs on the man who was about to go into a church.... It actually turned into a full fledged man dog fist fight with several people in that Bronx hood helping out with chains and water hoses....

Notice the moron who walks his little daughter right into the melee as if nothing is going on..I swear some people shouldn't be allowed to be parents...

RcEnRfFKRc8

Going into a Church, huh? Jesus must have been on vacation.

Will Hunting
09-27-2015, 11:16 AM

I would say this video corroborates that. If they're raised to be attack dogs you can use in a brawl, that's how they're going to turn out.

boutons_deux
09-27-2015, 11:24 AM
you can't negate DNA and generations of breeding as attackers.

Koolaid_Man
09-27-2015, 11:24 AM
The man walking into the scene with small child --WTF?
All it took was one lunge at her throat and she's done in one bite and quick shake..dude is a moron of the highest order....a chaotic scene like that with blood and screaming all around and that Jack ass is walking her around like she's at a county fair...

Koolaid_Man
09-27-2015, 11:27 AM
Are ghetto muthafuccas stupid on every level??? One jackass with a water hose. Another one with a chain... then you have this fat black nigga with a bat but too scared to swing it. And how many times does a caller have to give out his address while in distress. Cant wait until that one cartoon with the redneck family and little Stewy gets a hold of this one. I can hear Stewy making the distressed call right now.

:lol I guess they don't have conceal carry in NY...for as beautiful as those animals looked I would have regrettably had to end them...very quick and discrete to the head since pits have a very rare and very high pain threshold....

Koolaid_Man
09-27-2015, 11:29 AM

He doesn't stop all calamity...the bible says the world is lying in power of the wicked one meaning the devil.....god just allows it to exist for a little while....but soon he shall return...

DarrinS
09-27-2015, 11:47 AM
The thing about that breed is that when they DO attack, they are fucking relentless.

Sorry, but I don't trust them, tbh. If I knew anyone who owned one and they said, "Don't worry -- he doesn't bite.", I'd be like "Fuck that -- I ain't taking any chances.". And I wouldn't hang out at their house.

Will Hunting
09-27-2015, 11:58 AM
The thing about that breed is that when they DO attack, they are fucking relentless.

Sorry, but I don't trust them, tbh. If I knew anyone who owned one and they said, "Don't worry -- he doesn't bite.", I'd be like "Fuck that -- I ain't taking any chances.". And I wouldn't hang out at their house.

Are they any more relentless than German Shepherds, Huskies, or wolf-dogs?

DarrinS
09-27-2015, 12:05 PM
Are they any more relentless than German Shepherds, Huskies, or wolf-dogs?

Yes

Will Hunting
09-27-2015, 12:06 PM
Yes

Can you provide evidence of this claim?

Koolaid_Man
09-27-2015, 12:37 PM

Like any other animal they know when they're outmatched...for example I doubt you will ever see a pit run up on a bull Mastiff..I don't care how vicious they've been trained to be..run up on a Champion breed Mastiff like that and they will get that ass taxed :lol

Mitch
09-27-2015, 12:53 PM
Like any other animal they know when they're outmatched...for example I doubt you will ever see a pit run up on a bull Mastiff..I don't care how vicious they've been trained to be..run up on a Champion breed Mastiff like that and they will get that ass taxed :lol

They're fearless to a fault, KAM. Some will throw their lives away like nothing for the sake of fighting.

On an off note, did you see the cop killing the guy in the wheelchair? Grim business there.

Koolaid_Man
09-27-2015, 12:56 PM
They're fearless to a fault, KAM. Some will throw their lives away like nothing for the sake of fighting.

On an off note, did you see the cop killing the guy in the wheelchair? Grim business there.

I can agree with that...you think they'd run up on a 2 yr old lion like that :lol one paw swipe and its over...

No I didn't see the wheelchair shooting

Mitch
09-27-2015, 01:00 PM
I can agree with that...you think they'd run up on a 2 yr old lion like that :lol one paw swipe and its over...

No I didn't see the wheelchair shooting

Haven't read the story on it yet, but it looks like the guy was already shot. Not sure if he had a gun, very grim news indeed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z1X9WFU5tMo

Koolaid_Man
09-27-2015, 01:23 PM
This is what happens when you keep a lion for a pet...

qwIG0Azev_w

Mitch
09-27-2015, 01:26 PM

qwIG0Azev_w

Never have a pet that you can't kill with your bare hands.

Parker2112
09-27-2015, 08:03 PM

In comparison to your eternal soul, Jesus doesn't give a damn about your body or your life. Look what he did with his as proof, tbh.

spurraider21
09-27-2015, 09:36 PM
it's absolutely how you raise them.

spurraider21
09-27-2015, 09:38 PM
this just tells me you haven't been around big breeds of dogs and just watch fear-mongering news

lefty
09-27-2015, 10:59 PM

Buddy Mignon
09-27-2015, 11:32 PM

qwIG0Azev_w

He looked gay. Lion was just doing the Lords work.

Biernutz
09-28-2015, 12:25 AM
people say other dogs are as vicious as pit bulls but when you see dog fights what kind
of dog is in there fighting......Yes.......if the military needed guard dogs why don't they
use pit bulls?

SnakeBoy
09-28-2015, 10:11 AM

The lady ordered the dogs to attack and they did so yeah in this case it is literally how they were raised.

From the pics in this article they look like Dogo's not pit bulls to me

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/pit-bulls-attack-man-bronx-graphic-video-shows-article-1.2358056

The dogs have attacked people before and the chick has been arrested 37 times on drug charges.

TheSanityAnnex
09-28-2015, 04:11 PM
When they were being bred as fighting dogs any dog that bit it's handler was killed removing that trait from the bloodline, terrible trait to have when you are in the ring getting the dogs off each other. The notion of them attacking humans because of their DNA is flat out wrong. Attacking other animals because of DNA sure, but humans no. There is a reason why the APBT scores so high on temperament testing.

http://atts.org/breed-statistics/statistics-page1/

TheSanityAnnex
09-28-2015, 04:13 PM

Looks like we'll never have a beer together :lol

TheSanityAnnex
09-28-2015, 04:15 PM
people say other dogs are as vicious as pit bulls but when you see dog fights what kind
of dog is in there fighting......Yes.......if the military needed guard dogs why don't they
use pit bulls?
My pits are terrible guard dogs. Someone could break into my house while I was out and they'd follow him around trying to get him to toss a toy.

TheSanityAnnex
09-28-2015, 04:22 PM
The lady ordered the dogs to attack and they did so yeah in this case it is literally how they were raised.

From the pics in this article they look like Dogo's not pit bulls to me

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/pit-bulls-attack-man-bronx-graphic-video-shows-article-1.2358056

The dogs have attacked people before and the chick has been arrested 37 times on drug charges.
Good call on them possibly being Dogo's. Look too tall to be APBT.

SpursforSix
09-28-2015, 04:44 PM
My pits are terrible guard dogs. Someone could break into my house while I was out and they'd follow him around trying to get him to toss a toy.

my dogs will go crazy at someone standing outside our fence. they seem like they are crazy vicious and ready to rip someone to shreds. but if that same person broke in to the house and then went out the back door, they'd be jumping on him (or her) wanting him to play.

boutons_deux
09-29-2015, 01:38 PM
this just tells me you haven't been around big breeds of dogs and just watch fear-mongering news

tells me you'e full of shit. Genetics dominates "culture".

btw, it took a Russian guy 60 generations of wolf breeding to finally get generation of domesticated wolves, suitable as pets.

spurraider21
09-29-2015, 02:14 PM
tells me you'e full of shit. Genetics dominates "culture".

btw, it took a Russian guy 60 generations of wolf breeding to finally get generation of domesticated wolves, suitable as pets.
Cool. And today, pittbulls are domesticated pets too. I'm sure if you raise them with violence, they'll be more prone to violence. Humans are domesticated too. And yet we have killers

DarrinS
09-29-2015, 02:24 PM
Cool. And today, pittbulls are domesticated pets too. I'm sure if you raise them with violence, they'll be more prone to violence. Humans are domesticated too. And yet we have killers

What if you didn't "raise them with violence", but you also don't have the knowledge of the Dog Whisperer to properly train and socialize the dog. How do those turn out?

Some breeds just have a naturally mellow temperament, e.g. Golden Retriever, whereas other breeds are more naturally aggressive.

spurraider21
09-29-2015, 02:26 PM
What if you didn't "raise them with violence", but you also don't have the knowledge of the Dog Whisperer to properly train and socialize the dog. How do those turn out?

Some breeds just have a naturally mellow temperament, e.g. Golden Retriever, whereas other breeds are more naturally aggressive.
Lol I've been around people who have raised pitbulls (one is a pit-lab) and neither of the owners are "dog whisperers" by any stretch. The pit-lab belongs to my gf and that was a rescue dog ffs... Who knows what shit that dog had gone through to end up there. But he's tame and just as playful as the two small dogs I have.

I've seen plenty of small dogs more violent than pitbulls... It's just that their violence doesn't matter since they're largely harmless.

Booboo is just scared of big dogs because he associated them with police.

Fwiw golden receivers are extremely loyal and thus extremely defensive of their owners. So if not raised properly, they can be assholes too. The fear of pitbulls and other "scary" dogs is that in the event that they are violent, they have the most destructive ability. Pitbulls, rottweiler, doberman, etc. I've never really interacted with a rottweiler but doberman and pitbulls in my experience have been great dogs.

DarrinS
09-29-2015, 03:21 PM
Pits make up 6% of dog population, but account for over 60% of fatal attacks. A lot of bad owners out there, I suppose.

I don't think they bite more frequently, it's just when they do, they don't seem to let go.

TheSanityAnnex
09-29-2015, 05:43 PM

I already linked the temperament testing, Pitbulls consistently rank near the top, and they are tested more than any other breed. It isn't natural for a Pitbull to be aggressive towards humans, and the breeding during their dog fighting days sought to eliminate any aggression towards humans even further.

An eye opening book is the one about Michael Vick and the fighting dogs that were rescued. Something like 28 out of the 31 trained fighting dogs were able to be rehabilitated and placed in homes, and many of them became therapy dogs. I've owned Pitbulls for over 10 years and have rescued them all. Best breed I've owned by far, but I do make sure to train well and socialize very young because they are powerful animals. I'd do the same with any large breed dog.

TheSanityAnnex
09-29-2015, 05:46 PM
Pits make up 6% of dog population, but account for over 60% of fatal attacks. A lot of bad owners out there, I suppose.

I don't think they bite more frequently, it's just when they do, they don't seem to let go.

The breed is mis-identified more than any other, the statistics are bogus.

http://www.pbrc.net/poppysplace/games/AdultFindabull/findpitbull_v4.html

find the APBT

Koolaid_Man
09-29-2015, 05:49 PM
I already linked the temperament testing, Pitbulls consistently rank near the top, and they are tested more than any other breed. It isn't natural for a Pitbull to be aggressive towards humans, and the breeding during their dog fighting days sought to eliminate any aggression towards humans even further.

An eye opening book is the one about Michael Vick and the fighting dogs that were rescued. Something like 28 out of the 31 trained fighting dogs were able to be rehabilitated and placed in homes, and many of them became therapy dogs. I've owned Pitbulls for over 10 years and have rescued them all. Best breed I've owned by far, but I do make sure to train well and socialize very young because they are powerful animals. I'd do the same with any large breed dog.

So who wins 1 on 1...Pit or Bull Mastiff ?

DarrinS
09-29-2015, 06:00 PM

I have no doubt that yours are good.

Why do you suppose there are so many in animal shelters? Why is that particular dog so frequently abandoned?

Koolaid_Man
09-29-2015, 06:03 PM

Why do you suppose there are so many in animal shelters? Why is that particular dog so frequently abandoned?

Bad owners mixed with fear...I'd rather put a dog down humanely rather than let it live with poor people..poor people no matter the race shouldn't be allowed to have animals tbh....

TheSanityAnnex
09-29-2015, 06:15 PM
So who wins 1 on 1...Pit or Bull Mastiff ?
Not sure on that one. I'd say Mastiff due to size but most Mastiff's aren't known to bite an intruder and rather just knock them down and pin them. I don't know what a Mastiff would do in a dog fight.

TheSanityAnnex
09-29-2015, 06:21 PM

Bunch of stupid fucks got and bred them thinking they look tough and make good gaurd dogs I'd guess. Probably abandoned because they make terrible guard dogs. .
Same thing happened years ago with dobermans, Rottweilers, and German Shepards. They were all the "it" dog for people wanting to look tough and their bite numbers spiked due to sheer volume owned.

The shelter I've adopted from over the years hand picks them out of various shelters in Southern CA and does temperament testing before putting them up for adoption so you know you're getting a good dog to start with

pgardn
09-29-2015, 06:37 PM
Pitbulls are built like small Jaguars. They have massive heads and very powerful jaws. If one does go bad they can do a great deal more damage than most other dogs due to that damn head. This is what I think about.

I have to be able to easily kill my own dog. Rule.
If I ever had a dog attack someone like that I would lock myself up. So I own a very mild mannered small mut who would gladly go off with any other owner and not look back. Total lap dog and just happy. Great alarm dog as he senses anything outside moving around and heads to the part of the house with the noise outside. The dog has never even growled at any human and usually never any other dog. I don't get that part. Runs after birds and squirrels without growling. Backs opossums up but does not growl. Stares at Raccoons.

TheSanityAnnex
09-29-2015, 07:14 PM
Pitbulls are built like small Jaguars. They have massive heads and very powerful jaws. If one does go bad they can do a great deal more damage than most other dogs due to that damn head. This is what I think about.

I have to be able to easily kill my own dog. Rule.
If I ever had a dog attack someone like that I would lock myself up. So I own a very mild mannered small mut who would gladly go off with any other owner and not look back. Total lap dog and just happy. Great alarm dog as he senses anything outside moving around and heads to the part of the house with the noise outside. The dog has never even growled at any human and usually never any other dog. I don't get that part. Runs after birds and squirrels without growling. Backs opossums up but does not growl. Stares at Raccoons.

Pits are powerful dogs for sure, but there are many more powerful breeds out there. Anyone who own a large breed dog should exercise caution. I've been attacked twice, probably closer to ten times if you count small happy dogs. Once by two Chows and the other by an Akita. I fucking hate Chows now so I can understand if someone was attacked by a Pit why they'd hate them too.

The two Pits I have now are the kindest dogs I've owned. They won't kill a lizard if you put it right in front of their snout nor do they care about the raccoon family that lives in the creek. My little male follows butterflies around the backyard. As nice as they are I always keep an eye on them when someone new shows up to my house, especially children. People who assume their dogs are just always going take well to everyone haven't owned dogs for long enough. Some people just give off a bad vibe and can make the dogs nervous. Always got to be there for that first introduction to make corrections if needed.

Dogs are dogs, train them well and raise them well and 99% of any breed will a fine dog. Except Chows, fuck them to hell.

TheSanityAnnex
09-29-2015, 07:15 PM
Before my Toy Fox Terier died she was the one I had to keep the closest eye on, especially around children.

bigzak25
09-29-2015, 07:23 PM
Damn, where is a nigga with a gun when you need one?

spurraider21
09-29-2015, 08:43 PM
the only dogs i've been really wary around are german shepherds if it's my first interaction with them, but i'm generally good with animals and haven't been bitten by a dog yet.

but i've been around a ton of different breeds of big/small dogs. right now we have 2 little guys, and they're way more hyper/jumpy than any big dog

Koolaid_Man
09-29-2015, 09:20 PM
Pits are powerful dogs for sure, but there are many more powerful breeds out there. Anyone who own a large breed dog should exercise caution. I've been attacked twice, probably closer to ten times if you count small happy dogs. Once by two Chows and the other by an Akita. I fucking hate Chows now so I can understand if someone was attacked by a Pit why they'd hate them too.

The two Pits I have now are the kindest dogs I've owned. They won't kill a lizard if you put it right in front of their snout nor do they care about the raccoon family that lives in the creek. My little male follows butterflies around the backyard. As nice as they are I always keep an eye on them when someone new shows up to my house, especially children. People who assume their dogs are just always going take well to everyone haven't owned dogs for long enough. Some people just give off a bad vibe and can make the dogs nervous. Always got to be there for that first introduction to make corrections if needed.

Dogs are dogs, train them well and raise them well and 99% of any breed will a fine dog. Except Chows, fuck them to hell.

I've actually heard stories of people owning "business" dogs that will be cool with you once you're in the house but won't let you leave the house unless the owner signals its ok. :lol

Biernutz
10-04-2015, 04:16 PM
These pits were just a little hungry, or so the reason why they attacked 2 women. One
of the women is still in the hospital with 75% of her scalp and chunks of leg torn . The
photos of the dog bites are tough to look at. The dogs attacked the women for nearly 30 min. till
they could get them off.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3259568/Owner-pit-bulls-brutally-attacked-two-joggers-repeatedly-cited-dangerous-dog-behavior.html